IQSC Thread - Advice and Help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Genesis
Yes, I've decided to make an advice thread. If you'd like help or advice with an issue, whether it be personal or no, you can ask me here.

If you find that it's too personal, you can PM me and I will help you to the best of my abilities.

WARNING: My advice is not for everyone nor will it work for everyone. I do not guarantee that it will work but will give out solid advice based on logic, reason and rationality. I need a fair amount of information regarding the issue if you'd like the best advice from me. If you do not wish to use my advice, it is of your choosing. You may even just ask me for a second opinion on an issue.

Also, IQSC means "Imperator Quod Suus Consultum." It is latin and translates to, "Genesis And His Advice" in English.

I encourage members not to flame, spam or troll in this thread due to it's nature. I'd like to keep everything civil and offer quality advice for those who want/need it.

Thank you and take advantage of the opportunity I'm offering.

Let's begin.

Ryo 666
lol fun.

Alpha Centauri
Well, if I ever held the title (As some would claim) of being most stuck up his own ass...you just bludgeoned me with it and claimed the prize.

Anyway, I'm off out. Look forward to seeing how this thread develops.

-AC

Ryo 666
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Well, if I ever held the title (As some would claim) of being most stuck up his own ass...you just bludgeoned me with it and claimed the prize.

Anyway, I'm off out. Look forward to seeing how this thread develops.

-AC

I hope you two do debate about something. Your actually likeable so I'm rooting for you.

Genesis
Originally posted by Ryo 666
I hope you two do debate about something. Your actually likeable so I'm rooting for you.

It won't be for a while, if it occurs at all, so don't hold your breath.

Ryo 666
I'm not THAT exited.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Genesis
Yes, I've decided to make an advice thread. If you'd like help or advice with an issue, whether it be personal or no, you can ask me here.

If you find that it's too personal, you can PM me and I will help you to the best of my abilities.

WARNING: My advice is not for everyone nor will it work for everyone. I do not guarantee that it will work but will give out solid advice based on logic, reason and rationality. I need a fair amount of information regarding the issue if you'd like the best advice from me. If you do not wish to use my advice, it is of your choosing. You may even just ask me for a second opinion on an issue.

Also, IQSC means "Imperator Quod Suus Consultum." It is latin and translates to, "Genesis And His Advice" in English.

I encourage members not to flame, spam or troll in this thread due to it's nature. I'd like to keep everything civil and offer quality advice for those who want/need it.

Let's begin. Oh man, are you dadudemon and AC's love child?

jaden101
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh man, are you dadudemon and AC's love child?

TufUH1T-F18

Genesis
Oh man, are you dadudemon and AC's love child? No.

Bardock42
No.

You seem to be in spirit.

Rogue Jedi
I'm not THAT exited. You're like not leaving and stuff?

Ryo 666
I just noticed that myself lol.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Ushgarak

Is there some joke I am missing here?

WO Polaski
Oh man, are you dadudemon and AC's love child?

No.

crylaugh

Dr. Badass420

Let's begin.
ok i need some advice, what do i do? im leaving to go away to college next month, but im not bringing my car because i cannot afford that. however, the college is 85 miles away and my girl friend will be staying local. i love her and she loves me, but what should we do? oh btw if you say "she can visit you" take this into conmdsideration, she has absolutely no clue how to follow street directions and has never driven that far before. id appreciate any input i could get smile

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
ok i need some advice, what do i do? im leaving to go away to college next month, but im not bringing my car because i cannot afford that. however, the college is 85 miles away and my girl friend will be staying local. i love her and she loves me, but what should we do? oh btw if you say "she can visit you" take this into conmdsideration, she has absolutely no clue how to follow street directions and has never driven that far before. id appreciate any input i could get smile haha, input.

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
haha, input.
grow up. im sorry im the only one here who is really asking for genisis' help

Genesis
ok i need some advice, what do i do? im leaving to go away to college next month, but im not bringing my car because i cannot afford that. however, the college is 85 miles away and my girl friend will be staying local. i love her and she loves me, but what should we do? oh btw if you say "she can visit you" take this into conmdsideration, she has absolutely no clue how to follow street directions and has never driven that far before. id appreciate any input i could get smile

Does she have any family that would be willing to assist her in seeing you? If she does, do they know you? Trust you?

If you can't work something out, you may have to thick it out without her. I've had to do the same in similar circumstance and I'd suggest keeping contact with her and such.

How long will your course be?

Scarlet Fox
I need some advice. When I go to bed tonight should I wear my pink nightgown or my blue one? O.o

Genesis
Pink.

Scarlet Fox
yay

Thanks! I was leaning towards pink too but I like my blue one still.

huggle

Dr. Badass420
Does she have any family that would be willing to assist her in seeing you? If she does, do they know you? Trust you?

If you can't work something out, you may have to thick it out without her. I've had to do the same in similar circumstance and I'd suggest keeping contact with her and such.

How long will your course be?
well her family and such like me, but like she has a car, its just that idk. like shes fine with only seeing me on holidays, but i dont really see that as a relationship. and i will be in school starting in mid august till may

Robtard

If I needed advice/help on any given matter, why should I trust the advice you give? ie What makes/what have you down/what experiences etc. have you had in life that's makes your advice sage?

jaden101
well her family and such like me, but like she has a car, its just that idk. like shes fine with only seeing me on holidays, but i dont really see that as a relationship. and i will be in school starting in mid august till may

WL1lfSzgcAw

Ryo 666
Originally posted by Robtard
If I needed advice/help on any given matter, why should I trust the advice you give? ie What makes/what have you down/what experiences etc. have you had in life that's makes your advice sage?

That's the way, call him out on it.

Ushgarak
Seriously, what the heck is with the mangled Latin?

Genesis

You read the whole post, right? If you don't think I'm qualified, leave the thread and don't post. It's rather simple.

Ryo 666
When are you going to start being entertaining? I've waited days now, seriously hurry up.

Robtard
You read the whole post, right? If you don't think I'm qualified, leave the thread and don't post. It's rather simple.

Every word, sir. Even the little pig-Latin bit that I can only assume was used in some attempt to sound witty.

Question still stands though. So?

Genesis
No. There's an inside joke behind the latin. Don't fret about it.

If you don't think I'm qualified, leave. If you do, ask away. It's really simple.

Robtard
No. There's an inside joke behind the latin. Don't fret about it.

If you don't think I'm qualified, leave. If you do, ask away. It's really simple.

Must be way on the inside then. I'm not.

No, I don't know, it's why I am asking you what you're qualifications are before I ask your advice, really now, it's not a hard question to answer and you could simply answer it. So?

Genesis
Must be way on the inside then. I'm not.

No, I don't know, it's why I am asking you what you're qualifications are before I ask your advice, really now, it's not a hard question to answer and you could simply answer it. So?

No, there's nothing to answer. I already explained in my first post how I intend to dispense advice.

It comes down to you understanding a basic formula for this thread that I've provided several times.

If you don't think I'm qualified, leave. If you do, ask away.

Robtard
No, there's nothing to answer. I already explained in my first post how I intend to dispense advice.

It comes down to you understanding a basic formula for this thread that I've provided several times.

If you don't think I'm qualified, leave. If you do, ask away.

There's a question; it's valid, chief. You said "sound advice and logic", which is what the question pertains to, how are you qualified to give this advice; on those grounds?

Would you go to a psychologist just because he has a pin that say's "I'm a psychologist." You wouldn't, you'd want qualifications. So the understanding in regards to me is there.

I don't know either way, tis why I am asking, before I ask for advice. So?

Genesis
There's a question; it's valid, chief. You said "sound advice and logic", which is what the question pertains to, how are you qualified to give this advice; on those grounds?

Would you go to a psychologist just because he has a pin that say's "I'm a psychologist." You wouldn't, you'd want qualifications. So the understanding in regards to me is there.

I don't know either way, tis why I am asking, before I ask for advice. So?

No, the analogy is invalid. Hell, I even disclaimed my advice may not work for everyone. The most I could say is that I'm qualified because I'm naturally gifted at giving out good advice and I'm a reasonable person.

I'll change this question for you with that statement then.

Listen to me very carefully because I won't say it a fifth time, Robtard.

If you believe I can give good advice, stick around. If you don't think so, leave.

The only way I can prove to you that I'm decent is if you ask me for advice with something. However, I don't guarantee that it will work.

Robtard
Never has a question so simple been so hard to answer.

Not asking for a guarantee that it will work, as that'd be stupid. Just a basis of why I should ask you to begin with. I also fail to see how "giving good advice" is something that comes naturally, people that give good advice are generally people that have been around, met/dealt with many a different person and lived a broad life.

Mairuzu
Boxers or Briefs

Robtard
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Boxers or Briefs

Get boxer-briefs, they've the best of both in one.

Mairuzu
I have them smile

they hurt my penis a bit when i get a boner, damn pressure

Genesis
Never has a question so simple been so hard to answer.

Not asking for a guarantee that it will work, as that'd be stupid. Just a basis of why I should ask you to begin with. I also fail to see how "giving good advice" is something that comes naturally, people that give good advice are generally people that have been around, met/dealt with many a different person and lived a broad life.

Well, I can say that I have. I've dealt with all sorts of people and my life is considerably broad. I like to keep myself busy.

To explain this better to you, I'm not going to hand out a resume every time someone asks for advice. If you believe that I may potentially give out good advice, ask me. If not, then don't. You're just not understanding it. Qualifications for this type of thing is subjective due to the elaborate nature of giving advice. Different things work for different people.

Boxers or Briefs

Boxers. More room to work with.

Robtard
I have them smile

they hurt my penis a bit when i get a boner, damn pressure

You probably have the ones that a distinct cock-n-balls pouch built into the front, while the do offer good support and comfort for your junk, there is little to no support for growth.

Get the ones that have more of a flat front, a bit less support (you need support for testicular health), but they'll let you spring into action with little discomfort.

Do stay away from boxers, only use them for sleeping or laying laxy about the house purposes. Your balls will thank you later in life.

Genesis
Psst. If there's a fire in the house, nothing will look more manly than running out of your house in boxers. Your neighbours will praise your awesome boxers.

Robtard
Psst. If there's a fire in the house, nothing will look more manly than running out of your house in boxers. Your neighbours will praise your awesome boxers.

Poor advice, the looseness of the boxers could end up getting him killed or worse, embarrassed.

What if while pumping his Mexican feet towards the door, the boxers happen to snag on a corner or something, he could get trapped and burn or he could have to get out of them to make his escape, then all his neighbors will see his enchilada and laugh.

Genesis
Poor advice, the looseness of the boxers could end up getting him killed or worse, embarrassed.

What if while pumping his Mexican feet towards the door, the boxers happen to snag on a corner or something, he could get trapped and burn or he could have to get out of them to make his escape, then all his neighbors will see his enchilada and laugh.

This is untrue. He can use the extra fabric to shield his skin from third degree burns and to wave out some of the fire blocking his way.

The tightness of boxer-briefs will only lead to testicle pain whilst trying to speed run out of the house, causing his untimely demise as he cringes his pain. The flames will surround him and he will die.

Ryo 666

To explain this better to you, I'm not going to hand out a resume every time someone asks for advice. If you believe that I may potentially give out good advice, ask me. If not, then don't. You're just not understanding it. Qualifications for this type of thing is subjective due to the elaborate nature of giving advice. Different things work for different people.

So you have nothing? Could have just said that from the start.

Genesis
So you have nothing? Could have just said that from the start. Where did I say I have nothing? Can you show me? If you can't show me or you show me something incorrect, walk away.

Ryo 666
You have no qualifications so you have nothing.

Anyone can use big words and string they're sentences so they sound more intelligent than normal. Why should anyone listen to you when you could be a troll or whatever? If the reply is ask and find out or whatever then nah its more fun just doing this.

I'm bored, downloads not done so I felt like questioning you.

Robtard
This is untrue. He can use the extra fabric to shield his skin from third degree burns and to wave out some of the fire blocking his way.

The tightness of boxer-briefs will only lead to testicle pain whilst trying to speed run out of the house, causing his untimely demise as he cringes his pain. The flames will surround him and he will die.

No, it was 100% true. His boxers aren't going to be made of asbestos and the looseness causing a snag is still an issue.

Unless he's wearing a size two-sizes too small, they'd support and not cause pain.

Your advice is not good and outright dangerous at times.

Genesis
You have no qualifications so you have nothing.

Anyone can use big words and string they're sentences so they sound more intelligent than normal. Why should anyone listen to you when you could be a troll or whatever? If the reply is ask and find out or whatever then nah its more fun just doing this.

I'm bored, downloads not done so I felt like questioning you.
Yes, I'm the troll and you're not.

You're actually not aware of my qualifications because I have not disclosed them. You assume because you lack information about them, they do not exist. You have zero logic. You really should just walk away.

Anyone can do that? Apparently, you're not one of those people who can "use big words and string they're sentences so they sound more intelligent than normal."

Hell, that sentence itself proves that. Goodbye.

No, it was 100% true. His boxers aren't going to be made of asbestos and the looseness causing a snag is still an issue.

Unless he's wearing a size two-sizes too small, they'd support and not cause pain.

Your advice is not good and outright dangerous at times.

No. I'm sorry. It's false. Not only will he save embarrassment but that room will save his life. What if he snags his boxers onto his bag of weed he almost forgot about? My god, he just saved his weed. What a helping hand those boxers lended. See?

Ryo 666
laughing out loud

Ryo 666
Yes, I'm the troll and you're not.

You're actually not aware of my qualifications because I have not disclosed them. You assume because you lack information about them, they do not exist. You have zero logic. You really should just walk away.

Anyone can do that? Apparently, you're not one of those people who can "use big words and string they're sentences so they sound more intelligent than normal."

Hell, that sentence itself proves that. Goodbye.

I never claimed I could did I lol? Why would I walk away, I'm clearly not taking it serious and am enjoying myself, especially you with Robtard.

Genesis
I never claimed I could did I lol? Why would I walk away, I'm clearly not taking it serious and am enjoying myself, especially you with Robtard.

Why would you double post? Your last post contained a small and unnecessary smiley. You could have edited it. My god, you can't even post properly?

Ugh.

Ryo 666
Internet lagged and I posted after you with it on accident then just replied with a new one since its quicker than editing, seriously relax enjoy your time here.

Robtard

No. I'm sorry. It's false. Not only will he save embarrassment but that room will save his life. What if he snags his boxers onto his bag of weed he almost forgot about? My god, he just saved his weed. What a helping hand those boxers lended. See?

Bag(s) of weed can be stored in boxer-briefs, this is why you fail here.

Ryo 666
Which is the important thing considering who it is your talking about.

Genesis
Bag(s) of weed can be stored in boxer-briefs, this is why you fail here.

Heck no. This would interfere with limited crotch space. Boxers have plenty of room to house or catch a nice bag of chronic. Plus, more room to maneuver. Bizzatch!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.