Power to the Posters: The Mod thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
now before anyone gets the wrong idea, no this is not a mod bashing thread. but i've been here for three years and while most mods are very good at their job, there are some who are blatantly abusing their power.
while we have the ability to argue with mods via PM, when was the last time a decision was actually reversed for you guys? I'm not speakng of all mods here but at the thread i hang aorund at mostly (VG thread) not only is Lana rude as hell but she also goes around acting like no one can question her decision...even though KMC rules clearly state that mods are not above questioning.
I'm not bashing Lana (yet) but fact is, such mods need to be reported. since there seems to be no such way of reporting a mod, I'm making this thread so that mods can actually see this thread and actually question mods who seem to be getting more complains.

knowing KMC, this thread will probably be closed because of some excuse. fact is, we can't report mods to each other because there is no way they are going to stick their necks up against a colleague. same way, you cant' complain to another teacher about another teacher or a police officer to another police officer. but i'm hoping that they do because some mods need hear things about themselves and stop pretending they are god. obviously, if mods see that one mod seems to be getting a lot of heat from posters then its obvious something is wrong.

So, provided this thread isn't closed, lets get the discussion rolling. which mods according to you need to be reported for abusing their power. please give viable reasons why they should be. foul language, flaming etc will not won't solve anything.

this is more of a petition.

~Sado

Raoul
Oh no... sad

Genesis
This is going to get so ugly.

Alpha Centauri
There are people who've been barking up that tree for years, with lots of evidence.

It's just nothing that's doing to change.

-AC

Ushgarak
Do NOT make threads like this. If you have serious issues with a mod, PM Raz.

Despite your claims otherwise, this very much IS mod bashing against one mod, just you are trying to disguise it as a public service. Try something like that again and you will be warned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.