Public Enemies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
our very own thread. discuss and OOGLE AT JOHNNY and compare his char. to jack or something.

ibd4eva
Ummmmm i love johnny and cant see this movie. Life isnt cool. Just gotta wait till alice in wonderland. Oh!! I saw a mad hatter poster at the movies the other day!! Awesome!!!

mmoviejunkie
I thought that this was one of his sexiest roles. He was just HOT in this movie!
So that's how it compares to Jack haha. Both roles were extremely hot and badass!

& What's Mad hatter?

Tramps Lady
for starters..i can see this movie when it comes out in 2 weeks <3 Australia ratings :P

And the Mad Hatter is the rabbit in Alice in wonderland.

Tim Burton is making a "re-imagining" as i call it, of this movie. and Johnny is the Mad Hatter. The poster of him is AMAZING!

Tim Burton has had everyone act, but then they cartooned it up, to put it simply.

ibd4eva
Tramps, the mad hatter is the tea party guy not the bunny!! Lol but yeah johnny is playing gim in tim burtons version to come out next year in march!!

Incanus
WTF HOW DID THIS TURN INTO A DISCUSSION OF ALICE IN WONDERLAND?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
It's Johnny, everything counts wink

lol, jk, guys, indeed, this is a Public Enemies thread... hm... maybe I shoulda placed "/Alice in Wonderland" in the title. xD

anyway, hm. I need - yes, NEED to watch PE! Can't wait for it to come out here! Dillinger reminds me of Jack, too. haha.

and AiW! woohoo! I saw Johnny's madhatter self. lol, reminds me of Jack and Willy Wonka xD

ibd4eva
Me too smile and dude, yiuve obviously never been here before....

But i guess in all respect for this film, well try to keep it about PE

madaboutjack
nearly all the threads in this site became off-topic i wonder what is wrong with you guys?

Tramps Lady
Originally posted by ibd4eva
Tramps, the mad hatter is the tea party guy not the bunny!! Lol but yeah johnny is playing gim in tim burtons version to come out next year in march!!

Ahh, watever :P

I dont care anymore. it has johnny in it, thats all i care about wink

Jaeh.is.Awesome
actually, try to keep it PE and POTC related. this is still the POTC Forums. wink

Anyway, I want to watch it. I really can't wait. I just want to see Johnny's perform - he's just plain brilliant.

Hm, his character, J.Dillinger - is kinda dark (of course). He kind of reminds me of a dark Jack Sparrow. That would be interesting to see in a movie... A Dark Jack Sparrow.

Captain REX
There is already a Public Enemies thread in the Movie Discussion section.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.