Batman's Vehicle in Part 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
What vehicle would you like Batman to use in Batman 3? I'm assuming he will have the Batpod, so would you want to add another vehicle, and if so, which one?

BruceSkywalker
i think it depends on the story..

their could be another batmobile or perhaps even the batboat or batwing

Mr Parker
it would be great if he got the batmobile from the burton films.that was one of the few things Burton did right in his batman movies that was better than nolans.

chomperx9
batwing or batboat would ruin the movie.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by chomperx9
batwing or batboat would ruin the movie.

but you don't really know that..

Kazenji
The Batmobile that car that he was driving in Dark Knight sorta look like it.

chomperx9
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
but you don't really know that.. come on man plane and boat is a little to much showing off there. they should just stick to crap that goes on in the streets and stuff but with new villains.

BruceSkywalker
come on man plane and boat is a little to much showing off there. they should just stick to crap that goes on in the streets and stuff but with new villains.

but as i have said.. it really depends on the story.. if the story calls for Bruce Wayne and Lucious Fox to build the Batwing and/or Batboat, then that is what we will see

lord xyz
batwing or batboat would ruin the movie. QFT

Batman is in the shadows, so building a huge ass boat or plane makes no ****ing sense.

Shouldn't even have the batmobile since it blew up in TDK and he has the pod.

Also, Batman's the enemy, so he can't catch criminals and take them to the police like he did. All he can do is what he did in the 89 film. Scare the criminals into not being criminals.

I can see it now. On the Batpod, fighting the criminals, "I'm Batman." then drive off in the night.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by lord xyz
QFT

Batman is in the shadows, so building a huge ass boat or plane makes no ****ing sense.

Shouldn't even have the batmobile since it blew up in TDK and he has the pod.

Also, Batman's the enemy, so he can't catch criminals and take them to the police like he did. All he can do is what he did in the 89 film. Scare the criminals into not being criminals.

I can see it now. On the Batpod, fighting the criminals, "I'm Batman." then drive off in the night.

In the '89 movie, he killed the criminals.

Kazenji
and thats where Burton stuffed up.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
In the '89 movie, he killed the criminals. I was thinking the opening scene.

jenzie
batpod at first ..... then he needs someting a bit more fly-y ..... and then the big reveal at the end would be a NEW batmobile!!

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
In the '89 movie, he killed the criminals.

He actually only killed the criminals in two scenes: the final Axis scene (where he blew up the building to stop the flow of toxins and yes, attempt to kill Joker) and the parade scene... Through the rest of the movie, he didn't kill one criminal...

Anyway, it'd be kool if at the end of the film, when Batman's completely cleared of charges, we see a new, sleeker Batmobile rising up on that famous turning platform in the Batcave... That moment, for me, would mark the beginning of the "established" Batman...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.