World War Hulk vs Marvel Zombies(please read before answering)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
The events leading up to The Hulk being sent out in deep space and landing on Sakaar are the same. The event where he comes back for revenge against the people who " murdered " his wife are the same also. The difference is that somewhere along the line, they encounter a wormhole of some kind, and become trapped in it. The Hulk decides that it's a trap of some kind, made by the minds of both Dr. Strange and Reed Richards to keep him from ever returning. He basically says " screw you " and they fight out of the wormhole, using every resource on the ship. What they don't know, is that they actually went through the wormhole and into another universe. So when they get to earth, they find that it has been overcome by some weird zombie virus. At first, Hulk see's no more he can do here, but after further investigation, he realizes that if these zombies ever got out of earth's orbit, they'd either zombify everybody in the universe, or they would devour it. The hero in his heart comes alive at this realization, and he starts racking his scientific mind on curing the universe of this sudden investation....in any way possible.

PRAYERRUN
in other words...his mission is to either find an actual cure for the disease(seeing that this version actually has a brain), or just go out and slaughter every zombie he sees. I imagine Hulk, in this current state, could probably come up with a few better idea's than a lowly human like me so I basically want to see what ya'll can come up with.

Galan007
zombies.

PRAYERRUN
k thanks

Survivor19
Zombies all the way.
1 bite = zombie Hulk. And he won't find cure either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.