Dante vs Ragna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
DMC1 Dante takes on Ragna the Bloodedge from Blazblue.

if you don't know the latter, check him out on youtube. it's said he's some SS-class traitor or something so that means he's quite powerful.

it's a kill or be killed fight so everything is allowed.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by danteiscool
DMC1 Dante takes on Ragna the Bloodedge from Blazblue.

if you don't know the latter, check him out on youtube. it's said he's some SS-class traitor or something so that means he's quite powerful.

it's a kill or be killed fight so everything is allowed.

What is an SS-class traitor?

danteiscool
someone of considerable power who has committed a terrible crime (something like that). Ragna destroyed this library or something and killed everyone in it. now he has a huge bounty on his head and everyone in the game wants that money.

Wei Phoenix
someone of considerable power who has committed a terrible crime (something like that). Ragna destroyed this library or something and killed everyone in it. now he has a huge bounty on his head and everyone in the game wants that money.

Really you're putting Dante against someone who's only feat is destroying a library?

Ridley_Prime
laughing out loud

danteiscool
it was some historical thing and he's also half vampire, has a mechanical right arm. also, some of his moves steal HP, but in this case it would steal life.

Wei Phoenix
it was some historical thing and he's also half vampire, has a mechanical right arm. also, some of his moves steal HP, but in this case it would steal life.

So it was an old library or he did it a long time ago. I don't see how being a half-vampire with a mechanical arm makes you a match for Dante?

Phanteros
He absolutely has no feats to suggest that he can tag along with Dante.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Phanteros
He absolutely has no feats to suggest that he can tag along with Dante.

Dude he destroyed a library! Not some lame ass book hut but a whole library.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Dude he destroyed a library! Not some lame ass book hut but a whole library. Is Dante going to be impressed by a library? Dude taked on Mundas which isn't a mere library threat.

Nemesis X
Is destroying a library feat really supposed to impress anyone? I suppose if Vega can wreck a library, he can take on God Kratos? This is ridiculous. Dante owns Ragna.

danteiscool
okay, I just checked, and found out he destroyed all of these different branches of the government in Blazblue and killed everyone that was a part of the branches. is also said to possess some incredibly powerful magic that I just saw in use on youtube, and damn, it looks cool.

I knew I should have wrote this stuff down somewhere before making this thread. that way there wouldn't be so many unanswered questions.

Phanteros
okay, I just checked, and found out he destroyed all of these different branches of the government in Blazblue and killed everyone that was a part of the branches. is also said to possess some incredibly powerful magic that I just saw in use on youtube, and damn, it looks cool.

I knew I should have wrote this stuff down somewhere before making this thread. that way there wouldn't be so many unanswered questions. Do these People he fought has feats?

MooCowofJustice
Find out what the Azure Grimoire (or whatever its called) does, Ragna is in possession of that. Its probably the source of his magic.

iChaos
Really you're putting Dante against someone who's only feat is destroying a library? Lmao.

NemeBro
The Library is the most powerful military force in the Blazblue universe you idiot.

Demonic Phoenix
Really you're putting Dante against someone who's only feat is destroying a library? Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
laughing out loud Originally posted by iChaos
Lmao.

Ignorance really is bliss...(not an insult guys >__&gtwink.

Wei Phoenix

Well not really ignorance but going off of what we're told. I never heard of this guy and Dante's only info on him wasn't really worded to indicate that this library wasn't a book library but what I'm guessing is some government building or whatever, just something better than a book library.

Demonic Phoenix
Well not really ignorance but going off of what we're told. I never heard of this guy and Dante's only info on him wasn't really worded to indicate that this library wasn't a book library but what I'm guessing is some government building or whatever, just something better than a book library.

I know, I'm just messing with you guys.

The government (organization) of the BlazBlue-verse is called The Library, or Novus Orbis Librarium. Ragna has destroyed a branch of this organization.

NemeBro
Do we have any real feats of Ragna though?

I mean he can bullet-time, but that is all I know.

Shutter Control
At the moment I'm going to say Dante curbs, if this is DMC1 but also @ full power making him have his Devil Trigger form or whatever.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
Do we have any real feats of Ragna though?

I mean he can bullet-time, but that is all I know.

None that would be of any use against Dante, I would think.

Phanteros
bullet time... wow.... literally amassing.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
None that would be of any use against Dante, I would think. None of that?

I mentioned one thing noob.

And all of Dante's speed feats are bullet-timing or variations so...Yeah.

But Dante wins since other than that Ragna has nothing.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
None of that?

I mentioned one thing noob.

And all of Dante's speed feats are bullet-timing or variations so...Yeah.

But Dante wins since other than that Ragna has nothing.

Well, we do have that speed feat of his where he runs down a tower trying to grab his sword.

I don't know how fast Ragna is though. I can't seem to get a very good indication of his speed. I also don't know if he'd be able to keep up with Dante's speed, even if he could bullet-time.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Well, we do have that speed feat of his where he runs down a tower trying to grab his sword.

I don't know how fast Ragna is though. I can't seem to get a very good indication of his speed. I also don't know if he'd be able to keep up with Dante's speed, even if he could bullet-time. Which does not point to faster than bullet-time speed.

He can pretty easily avoid Noel's pistol shots and block them, as can most of the cast I believe, but that is really all I know. I am not familiar with many BlazBlue feats, though some I have seen were pretty impressive.

Demonic Phoenix
How fast is bullet-time speed anyway? I thought that Bullet-time is just a slowdown of fast events to a level that can be perceived by us. Unless you are talking about the speed at which bullets move or being able to see bullets move. If it is the former, it's probably up to speculation who is faster, as we don't know by how much the events have been slowed down.

If it's the latter, I think that Dante was moving faster than a bullet when he was running after his sword.

God_Kratos
Ragna is like Sol Badguy in Guilty Gear the most powerful character in the game.
the story is this humanity was on the verge of extinction from the black beast a creature of darkness the world was save by six heroes who wielded magic they helped humanity create "Armagus" a fusion of magic and technology, to defeat the beast after the war the Novus Orbis Library was created to govern the world with the use of armagus. A branch of the library was utterly destoyed by RAGNA THE BLOODEEDGE also known as the "GRIM REAPER"

God_Kratos
Ragna possesses a powerful form of armagus known as the azure grimoire also known as blazblue

God_Kratos
I think Dante is very powerful even more than ragna because he can't die and i think ragna could die easily if dante uses quiksilver or inferno

Phanteros
Dante can die but its hard to kill him unless you can decapitate him.

Demonic Phoenix
BUMP.

Please let Ragna's feats from CS be allowed here. shifty

FinalAnswer
Ragna roflstomps Dante

NemeBro
Ragna held off the Black Beast for a full year, stalemating it in a fight non-stop.

Oh, and he did it without the Blazblue.

Yeah, Ragna stomps.

danteiscool
I thought it was the original bloodedge that held off the Black Beast for a full year.

NemeBro
I thought it was the original bloodedge that held off the Black Beast for a full year. Yeah, sorry for spoiling stuff for you. no expression

iChaos
Haven't seen BloodRain defending Dante in awhile laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.