Void (Wildstorm) vs Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
who wins? WS version of the void.

Enyalus
Void does.

Digi
Depends on her awareness of her own powers, which has varied, and whether or not we're working with the original universe-shaping Void, or the recently-retconned "only part of that power" Void. The former stomps. The latter would likely win some and lose some.

Void's potential power is greater in either case, but Strange's countering of the IG for some time leads me to believe it would need to be "peak" Void, which has rarely been seen, if we're to give her a clear majority.

It would also need to be classic Strange, or its a stomp.

Enyalus
Yeah, I was going off of the 'current unless otherwise stated' rule. And I didn't even consider Armaggedon Void. I was thinking more of Image/Classic WildCATS Void.

shokosugi
Dr. Strange wins

Prep-Man
Most powerful void. i think void would take the majority unless strange has some serious prep.

Enyalus
Well yeah. Void touches him, Strange disintegrates.

Prep-Man
not with force fields, he's not. wink

Enyalus
Pfft. stick out tongue

Digi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah, I was going off of the 'current unless otherwise stated' rule. And I didn't even consider Armaggedon Void. I was thinking more of Image/Classic WildCATS Void.

That particular Void would lose. She hadn't yet become a universal level threat. Or if it was stated, it was only alluded to, never actually shown.

So yeah, it's really dependent on Void's incarnation. Current only has a portion of her universe destroying/creating power, and we haven't seen her in action. So we don't know. But peak Void stomps, and "classic" Void loses. Current, who knows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.