Ultimate Captain America vs The Inhumans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Ult. version of Rogers w/ shield only vs 616 counterparts of the Inhumans. No prep. How far does he get?

1. Gorgon
2. Karnak
3. Medusa
4. Gorgon & Karnak
5. Gorgon, Karnak, and Medusa

It's Faceman
616 Karnak was able to one shot Vision while intangible. Cap better take him out quick, or in my opinion Karnak will find a weakness.

Darth Martin
Yea he only needs one hit. But can he get it. 616 T'Challa has dwarfed him twice.

It's Faceman
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Yea he only needs one hit. But can he get it. 616 T'Challa has dwarfed him twice.

low showings should never be brought up as evidence. stick out tongue

Darth Martin
Low showing that have happend twice? erm

It's Faceman
Low showing that have happend twice? erm

any other since then ?

also 616 cap > ultimate cap

whats the best feat you can come up with for ult. cap ? he's not the tactical genius 616 was. I'm afraid brute strength won't be enough against someone with Karnak's ability.

This ain't no Avengers comic, we're following KMC rules..

Darth Martin
Originally posted by It's Faceman
any other since then ?

also 616 cap > ultimate cap

whats the best feat you can come up with for ult. cap ? he's not the tactical genius 616 was. I'm afraid brute strength won't be enough against someone with Karnak's ability.

This ain't no Avengers comic, we're following KMC rules.. Thrashing Pym and holding his own against Hulk are good feats.

It's Faceman
Thrashing Pym and holding his own against Hulk are good feats.

so now Pym's and Hulk's skill > Karnak's

So in your book ult Cap has no weakness . Thus Karnak gets trashed .

Darth Martin
Who said he has no weakness. You asked me what was his best feat. I simply stated two instances that spring to mind. Hulk and Pym aren't skilled but it took great skill for Rogers to have a degree of sucess against them.

jalek moye
Thrashing Pym and holding his own against Hulk are good feats.

everyone held there own against ult hulk. hell 616 has beaten hulk

and pym sucks

Darth Martin
Originally posted by jalek moye
and pym sucks Granted, but that doesn't change the fact that he's huge and it had to take major skill to bring him down, albeit easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.