He-Man Takes a Turn in the Growing Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
one of the mightiest men in the universe, often underrated. how many bricks does it take to topple the prince? one at a time they enter, but only when the person in front is in trouble then they enter instantly.

1. luke cage
2. mr hyde
3. sebastian shaw
4. ulik
5. namor
6. colossus
7. ares
8. abomination
9. kalibak

strictly h2h, no sword for he-man. how many can he take?

golem370
Luke Cage and Mr Hyde would both need help quickly but I am not sure Shaw if he fights smart my be in there for little while. Ulik would put up a good fight once he is to Abomination I will think he will go down.

Hyperion Prime
Clears it!!!! Clears it easily. You need someone like Mangog or Darkseid to put him down.

grimify
Yah, He-Man is a true powerhouse, he's going to mow through these guys. smile

leonidas
Originally posted by grimify
Yah, He-Man is a true powerhouse, he's going to mow through these guys. smile

all of them together at once?

Space M ummy
Originally posted by leonidas
all of them together at once?

He man has the strength to throw mountains out of orbit, move planets, and take shots from pre-crisis superman.

There are also some pretty convincing feats here and there that strongly suggest he has a decent degree of superspeed. (turning himself into a human tornado, etc.)

no one in this list is anywhere near that powerful. Clears it easy.

leonidas
hmmm . . . all right. then let's consider this a failed experiment. i do these gauntlets to get a better gauge at overall, and relative levels of power. i'll try a different group. thanks for the input. smile

Galan007
the only one who'd give him an iota of trouble is kalibak, the rest are fodder.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by leonidas
one of the mightiest men in the universe, often underrated. how many bricks does it take to topple the prince? one at a time they enter, but only when the person in front is in trouble then they enter instantly.

1. luke cage
2. mr hyde
3. sebastian shaw
4. ulik
5. namor
6. colossus
7. ares
8. abomination
9. kalibak

strictly h2h, no sword for he-man. how many can he take?

A better gauntlet would be something like this for He-man

1. Ares (marvel)
2. Wonder Woman
3. Rulk
4. Black Adam
5. Juggernaut
6. Morg
7. Superman
8. Thanos
9. The Dread Destroyer powered by Billy Bob
10. Doomsday H/P

I think He-man stops at 10 with this Gauntlet, unless he puts Doomsday in Orbit

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
A better gauntlet would be something like this for He-man

1. Ares (marvel)
2. Wonder Woman
3. Rulk
4. Black Adam
5. Juggernaut
6. Morg
7. Superman
8. Thanos
9. The Dread Destroyer powered by Billy Bob
10. Doomsday H/P

I think He-man stops at 10 with this Gauntlet, unless he puts Doomsday in Orbit

Unless he can BFR Juggie (w/c I don't see happening unless he pulls the WWH BFR tactic), there really isnt' much he can do at 5.

Digi
to the last 2 people: it's a growing gauntlet. he's not facing them one at a time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.