Whos the better Pilot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
who was a better pilot, Anakin or Luke

Lord Lucien
I've heard Anakin. Likely open to debate.

Hewhoknowsall
What about Wedge?

Incanus
Anakin had to use the force to pilot everything at a later age to be so good, so did luke, wedge and han would fly circles around them if they had a ysalimiri in the cockpits.......

Eminence
Incanus
Anakin had to use the force to pilot everything at a later age to be so good, so did luke, wedge and han would fly circles around them if they had a ysalimiri in the cockpits....... facepalm

Darth Martin
Anakin. He's by far the more experienced and most accomplished thanks mostly to the Clone Wars.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Originally posted by Incanus
Anakin had to use the force to pilot everything at a later age to be so good, so did luke, wedge and han would fly circles around them if they had a ysalimiri in the cockpits....... I lol @ teh silly.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Anakin. He's by far the more experienced and most accomplished thanks mostly to the Clone Wars.

DarthLazious
Anakin.

Next question please. big grin

Aklis
Anakin, obviously.

Darth Truculent
This is a very good question. Anakin had combat experience against droids which were computer guided cept near the end of the Clone Wars. Luke flew against the Empire whose pilots were human and not guided by computers. I'd say this is a draw.

truejedi
well, luke has had more years of experience in a fighter. He has more feats in a fighter to his name than Anakin. The things he does in a fighter in LOTF gave me an erection. So i'm gonna go with Luke.

Morgromir
Id say Anakin he won a race when he was 8 in a custom home made pod in a sport that requires non human reflexes , Granted luke was a better shot being able to shoot a wamprat with a skyhopper , i dont see luke doing that when he was 8 let alone win a pod race with cheating slugs everywhere .
Anakin=Better pilot
Luke =Better shot

Morgromir
Originally posted by Incanus
Anakin had to use the force to pilot everything at a later age to be so good, so did luke, wedge and han would fly circles around them if they had a ysalimiri in the cockpits.......
laughing but than again itd probably eat them ......

Wolverine2179
Galen Muttrep is the better pilot. He is so awesome flying teletubby powered vehicles and crashing them on an unsuspecting vader.

truejedi
Originally posted by Morgromir
laughing but than again itd probably eat them ......

probably not. Being a lizard and all.

Morgromir
sorry mix up was thinking of a vorskr

mattatom
Just an interesting little fact I picked up reading the novelisation of EpIII. Both Anakin and Luke were 'Red Five' on their respective assaults on the Invisible Hand and the Death Star. However y'all probably know that.

MasterAshenVor
Luke...He had more combat experience

He fought about ten to twenty years against the Empire.

Anakin flew only 2 Years in the clone wars.

Now if you're talking about Vader lets take into account that if it wasent for Han Solo, Luke Skywalker would be dead cause Vader HAD HIM in the trench run.

truejedi
some of the things said about luke in NJO and LOTF make me think it is Luke with room to spare.

Morgromir
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Luke...He had more combat experience

He fought about ten to twenty years against the Empire.

Anakin flew only 2 Years in the clone wars.

Now if you're talking about Vader lets take into account that if it wasent for Han Solo, Luke Skywalker would be dead cause Vader HAD HIM in the trench run.
there case closed
i also want to mention again that AN
ANAKIN MADE A PODRACER WHEN HE WAS 8

truejedi
so anakin was a better mechanic is your point? My oh my. i'm not sure of that, and i certainly don't want a thread to discuss it.

Lord Lucien
Know who else was a great mechanic and child prodigy in engineering? That one guy who couldn't fly worth shit. Now he was amazing.

Morgromir
at a younger age overall maybe not but when he was 8 compared to an 8 year old luke

both are amazing pilots im just saying Anakin was better at a young age than luke caught up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.