2 hyperion gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who can duplicate what king hyperion was doing, whipping two hyperion asses (not including the team that he was fighting along with the two hypes)?

WWH
Superman
Gladiator
Sentry
Thor
Darkseid
Silver surfer

K-Dog
Edit: I read this wrong.
Darkseid could do it.

TricksterPriest
Supes, Thor, Surfer, Darkseid.

Don't care about the rest.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Are you saying this to be funny or are you serious? Do you honestly believe the people that you named (besides darkseid) could solo 2 hypes?

Think before answering this tricks, you're a good poster and I honestly think you're doing this to be funny.

Raoul

Enyalus
Mm...I don't think Supes does it. One of the Hyperions that KP beat was the same one who fought nearly evenly with Gladiator, and per statement from KP, the other one was about the same power level.

Thor and Surfer only do it with BFR.

james2099
Gladiator, if he really wants to. Darkseid can also.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by carver9
Are you saying this to be funny or are you serious? Do you honestly believe the people that you named (besides darkseid) could solo 2 hypes?

Think before answering this tricks, you're a good poster and I honestly think you're doing this to be funny.

Serious, I suppose. It's the same to me. crazy

And yes, I do believe that.

Enya: That's not a high feat for Gladiator.........

Hyperion is a punk. Nuff said. Surfer, Thor and Supes can all beat 2 of them 10/10. Simply because they are just that much more powerful.

Glads jobs too much and had a tough time with one. Which only proves that he's just not at the level of Superman or Superman levelers. He's a notch or two below.

I don't know or care about WWH.

Sentry outright sucks. After the Human Torch fried his ass, I'd say Hype can do ok.

Darkseid on the other hand.............he can solo the entire thread, why the hell is he even here? What the f**k?

Enyalus
Much as I'd like to write it off as Gladiator jobbing and not having a good day (because you're right, Hyperion blows), that wasn't the type of fight you can say that about. They each tested each other's strength evenly for a full minute, then went to HV on each other, etc. Gladiator had a slight edge in about every category I can think of; durability, strength, MA...Still, Glads had trouble with him. He couldn't be able to take out two at once.

Neither would Supes. Neither would Surfer or Thor without BFR. I guess I'd give the latter two and Darkseid wins because of that, though.

Naija boy
Surfer could do it if he got creative. Encase one hyperion in silvery glaze or a strong forcefield (which have easily held back blows from a pissed hulk) while pummelling the other one.

Enyalus
Hey Trick, I'll retract that and say you're right. Just went back and re-read the fight. At one point Gladiator even stops Hyperion's punch with one hand. He didn't seem to be in all that much danger at all.

I think everyone but Sentry can clear this. I hesitate on WWH, but then again, a Savage Hulk KO'd Hyperion with a thunderclap, so...

james2099
Thor could BRF for the win... Surfer could also.... Darkseid wins after a brief struggle.... Gladiator breaks both of their necks 2 minutes apart... WWH gets killed..... Sentry gets killed.....Superman gets murdered.

TricksterPriest
Enya: I saw one of the hyperions get beat by Vision. Freaking Vision. Granted, the versions of Hype we're talking about are quite a bit stronger, but...........Hype doesn't have high end super speed, his strength isn't that great, and his powers aren't that versatile. He's not even a good fighter. Hell, the big feat for the strongest Hype that I know of, Supreme Power, is creating a large crater that even Gladiator could probably do.

Hype doesn't have super speed or enough strength to outbrawl Hulk or the brains to use what powers he does have for BFR or other tricks. And if he got taken out by one thunderclap, that's very bad. Even Glads took one to the head on the eardrums and he survived that. ****ed him up abit, but he was still in the fight until the radiation and Hulk somehow forced a feedback on his HV.

James: Hang on........you think Glads breaks their necks.......but Superman, who has far better feats, DIES?

james2099
Enya: I saw one of the hyperions get beat by Vision. Freaking Vision. Granted, the versions of Hype we're talking about are quite a bit stronger, but...........Hype doesn't have high end super speed, his strength isn't that great, and his powers aren't that versatile. He's not even a good fighter. Hell, the big feat for the strongest Hype that I know of, Supreme Power, is creating a large crater that even Gladiator could probably do.

Hype doesn't have super speed or enough strength to outbrawl Hulk or the brains to use what powers he does have for BFR or other tricks. And if he got taken out by one thunderclap, that's very bad. Even Glads took one to the head on the eardrums and he survived that. ****ed him up abit, but he was still in the fight until the radiation and Hulk somehow forced a feedback on his HV.

James: Hang on........you think Glads breaks their necks.......but Superman, who has far better feats, DIES? Yes, Superman dies.. He is not now nor ever will be on gladiators level in speed, strength and fighting ability... When superman was on his home planet and gladiator was on his... what were they doing?.. Glads was training and getting stronger... supes was crapping in a space diaper... When they both appeared on earth, what were they doing?? Supes started using earth diapers and crying... Glads was fighting.... whats the biggest thing they tried to destroy?? Glads wrecked a planet while standing on it, and stood there looking at the destruction... supes rammed a MOON and koed himself. Unlike WW who hangs with supes because he cannot fight on a warriors level, gladiator has shown what he will do to a strong inferior fighter... WW may not want to kill supes... but glads will... Supreme and glads would have fought for years and destroyed planets.... Supreme would murder superman in less than a day.

carver9
Originally posted by Enyalus
Much as I'd like to write it off as Gladiator jobbing and not having a good day (because you're right, Hyperion blows), that wasn't the type of fight you can say that about. They each tested each other's strength evenly for a full minute, then went to HV on each other, etc. Gladiator had a slight edge in about every category I can think of; durability, strength, MA...Still, Glads had trouble with him. He couldn't be able to take out two at once.

Neither would Supes. Neither would Surfer or Thor without BFR. I guess I'd give the latter two and Darkseid wins because of that, though.

You do know that one hype gave thor a fight until he shrunk him? He's not soloing two hyperions. Hype always posed a threat for thor and anyone else he faced.

carver9

James: Hang on........you think Glads breaks their necks.......but Superman, who has far better feats, DIES?

Vision stalemated the silver surfer. confused Vision defeated the juggernaut, vision defeated super skrull and defeated firelord. What was your point about vision?

Hyperion is top tier in strength, speed, and durability. Hyperion destroyed a sun just by flying into it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.