Best animated movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
I wanna know which PG-13 animated movie you thought was the best? my vote go's to Batman:GK

Darth Martin
Where's Mask of the Phantastm? Return of the Joker? The Batman/Superman Movie? Those are probably the best.

Of the ones in your poll probably Ultimate Avengers.

Iron Man, Strange, New Frontier, were bad IMO. Hulk vs Wolverine was good but too short. Ultimate Avengers 2 was pretty good. Still haven't seen Gotham Knight, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, or Doomsday.

jinXed by JaNx
I'd definitely say Gotham Knight. After that i'd go with Iron Man, Ultimate Avengers and then Hulk Vs.

I agree with Dean...,wheres Phantasm lol. If that were up there i'd say that takes top spot.

Bouboumaster
Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm ftw.

I liked Ultimate Avengers too.

xJLxKing
Ultimate Avengers

chomperx9
GL 1st flight isnt even out yet how does it get a vote ?

Darth Martin
Iron Man sucked.

Indestructible
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Iron Man sucked.

agreed. It sucked BAD lol.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by chomperx9
GL 1st flight isnt even out yet how does it get a vote ?

Some of us actually saw it already.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Some of us actually saw it already.

Any good?

Oh, and my pick from that poll is "Hulk Vs.", though overall my favorite is "Batman Beyond: Return Of The Joker".

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Any good?

Oh, and my pick from that poll is "Hulk Vs.", though overall my favorite is "Batman Beyond: Return Of The Joker".

I thought it was. Much better than most of the stuff on the list.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Any good?

it's about as good as the other movies on that list, excluding UA and GN

Kazenji
From the list in the poll Doctor Strange.....Liked it alot more then the Iron Man movie.

Indestructible
Originally posted by Kazenji
From the list in the poll Doctor Strange.....Liked it alot more then the Iron Man movie.

I saw Dr. Strange just yesterday. I thought it was brilliant. But imo Dc has the better animated movies.

Ouallada
Honestly, the DC movies are a lot better in general. Mask of the Phantasm is the best, followed by Return of the Joker, New Frontier, Gotham Knight and Strange. The Hulk VS. ones are the best of the rest.

I think I liked Strange a lot better than some others, but partially because it pulled off the concept of magic in the marvel animated universe pretty well, and was probably the darkest of the marvel animated features. A few things can be improved on, such as the development of Mordo's motives and Strange's character, but it gives a lot of hope that a live-action, Lovecraftian, Strange is possible in the right hands (I'm looking at you, del Toro).

PRAYERRUN
You know what? I just got Green Lantern: First Flight, and I was impressed!! Not only was the movie good, but the extras were awsome as well. Duck Dodgers was hillarious when he said, " Thank you Papa Smurf." to the Guardian who just saved his life.

batdude123
Mask of the Phantasm.

Easily.

Allankles
From the list I'd have to go with the Dr. Strange movie. I'd rank Gotham Knights above it, but Gotham Knight wasn't really a movie.

stormultt
Marvel animation arent that great, DC has always stomped but Planet hulk could one of their rare good movies like the Hulk Vs series.

Kris Blaze
New frontier.

-Pr-
Ultimate Avengers and it's sequel are pretty good, but are let down by a portrayal of Hank Pym that's so bad it's not even funny.

New Frontier was pretty good, as was Wonder Woman, GL, and Superman Batman.

If i had to pick one, i'd probably go for New Frontier. It had an amazing cast and quality storytelling. The other DC movies all had their faults, and most Marvel movies aren't worth talking about.

TAS of Bats, Spidey and X-Men still beat any animated movie so far, though, imo...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.