Carnage vs. Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMagicPillow
Carnage vs. the current Mac Gargan venom.
Ignore the fact that carnage is dead (although Cletus might have not been inside the symbiote).

And if this has been done before sorry. I looked for it in the search thing and i couldn't find it. You can just close it if it has been done

I think carnage destroys personally.

StiltmanFTW
Gargan is a joke, there's no way he could defeat Carnage.

guy222
carnage

Peterlane
Carnage

Phoenix2001
This thread might have been interesting if it had been 'Carnage vs Anti-Venom'

TheMagicPillow
Originally posted by Phoenix2001
This thread might have been interesting if it had been 'Carnage vs Anti-Venom'

Yeah but we really dont know a lot about Anti-Venom.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Phoenix2001
This thread might have been interesting if it had been 'Carnage vs Anti-Venom' Originally posted by TheMagicPillow

Anti-Venom owns all symbiotes.

Sin I AM
didnt anti-venom get owned by gargan?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Sin I AM
didnt anti-venom get owned by gargan?

Not Venom Mac. He was in a scorpion suit. AV owned his symbiote from IIRC.

SamZED
Carnage. Because Gargan sucks as Venom.

Phoenix2001
Originally posted by TheMagicPillow

True, but we do know a few things such as his ability to purge individuals of their powers, that is powers that aren't theirs naturally as far as we know, as well as symbiotes, and we know he isn't vulnerable to heat and sound like the other symbiotes.

He does have one weakness though, but it is a weakness that only a man like Osborn with his genius as well as his methods could discover, so it's really not that big of a deal, if you ask me.

danteiscool
Carnage ftw. and if he were fighting AV, Carnage would lose, since AV can purge him of his symbiote.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.