black bolt vs Guy Gardner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
setting: Dark side of the moon ko, kill random encounter.

both moons from DC/Marvel merge and JLA tower and the inhumans city appears close to one another. Gardner and Black Bolt go out to investigate and run into each other. Guy's attitude and BB's inability to speak leads to the fight.

Uata appears to witness this phenomenon.

Philosophía
Guy.

Naija boy
Blackbolt

Kris Blaze
Guy takes it.

TricksterPriest
I know everybody hates Guy, but give the man his due. He's one of the best Gls around. And Blackbolt is not beating a GL.

Kris Blaze
Black Bolt can beat many green lanterns.

Just not this guy big grin

chipguy_okay
Blackbolt can beat Guy and the many Gl's because of his scream. Look at the feats it has. Gl's like Guy would be lucky to emaluate his screams feats. Blackbolt's strength and powers in general are nothing to sneer at either.

TricksterPriest
Ok, I know people like Blackbolt. But COME ON. After Sin Corp War, you'd think Guy would get some respect.

Blackbolt's powers are not at the level of Green Lanterns, no matter how much wanking he gets.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Black Bolt can beat many green lanterns.

Just not this guy big grin

laughing

Bouboumaster
Black Bolt is up there with Hulk, Thor and Sentry in strenght department, have control over molecules, a scream that can level mountain and can use the Master Blow if needed.

I give it 6/10 to Blackagar Boltagon

Prep-Man
guy has survived the black corpse operation. he's definitely in bolt's league.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Prep-Man
guy has survived the black corpse operation. he's definitely in bolt's league.

Which is why I'm given him 4/10 against such a bad mofo like Black Bolt.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Black Bolt is up there with Hulk, Thor and Sentry in strenght department, have control over molecules, a scream that can level mountain and can use the Master Blow if needed.

I give it 6/10 to Blackagar Boltagon

Guy is up there with any superhumans in strength, has control over molecules, has a power that can level mountains, and can create all kinds of constructs if needed.

I give it to Guy 7/10.

Peterlane
Black Bolt scream there goes the moon, and Guy with it.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ok, I know people like Blackbolt. But COME ON. After Sin Corp War, you'd think Guy would get some respect.

Blackbolt's powers are not at the level of Green Lanterns, no matter how much wanking he gets. umm.... aren't you wanking fodder gl's?

TricksterPriest
That's different. And even then, if they were being written compedently, Blackagar still isn't up there. The ring is just more powerful.

And can Blackagar pull down Warworld? Because John Stewart and Guy did that by themselves.

Kris Blaze
That's different. And even then, if they were being written compedently, Blackagar still isn't up there. The ring is just more powerful.

And can Blackagar pull down Warworld? Because John Stewart and Guy did that by themselves.

Warlord is still like....a planet at best. Any herald can take it down.

It's impressive and it justifies Guy's placement. It doesn't put him in another league than Black Bolt...

TricksterPriest
Not blasting it. Throwing it. THAT, is beyond Black Bolt.

I don't consider Black Bolt to be capable of beating high end cosmics. Hell, almost any mid herald can take him. As can several low heralds.

Kris Blaze
Not blasting it. Throwing it. THAT, is beyond Black Bolt.

I don't consider Black Bolt to be capable of beating high end cosmics. Hell, almost any mid herald can take him. As can several low heralds.

Black Bolt cannot create incredible green chains.

Doesn't mean he's weaker, it means that he's less suited for moving huge things.

psycho gundam
actually, blackbolt can create things from his electron power. not sure if they would be as large as the chains or whatever, but he can create solid objects that can bare weight/stress.

Bouboumaster
Hell, almost any mid herald can take him. As can several low heralds.

... What?

Enyalus
Black Bolt wins.

Survivor19
There isn't enough respect to the King of Inhumans here....
What makes you think Guy's shields will hold a full scream?..

Prep-Man
guy can possible stop the attack or any of bolt's attacks, imo. if he can manipulate time and space, he can do it.

Enyalus
if he can manipulate time and space, he can do it.
Pardon?

Warlord
Blackbolt barely

Juntai
Originally posted by Peterlane
Black Bolt scream there goes the moon, and Guy with it. no
It would be well out of character for him to want to destroy his own home.

Juntai
Originally posted by chipguy_okay
Blackbolt can beat Guy and the many Gl's because of his scream. Look at the feats it has. Gl's like Guy would be lucky to emaluate his screams feats. Blackbolt's strength and powers in general are nothing to sneer at either. I doubt he'll be screaming in this fight. If you mean 'whisper', OK, but Guy has hung with the big boys for better or worse for a long time, in several incarnations.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Enyalus
Pardon?

what?

Enyalus
what?
Manipulation of time and space...? Guy Gardner? I'm missing something, right?

Mindset
Originally posted by Juntai
no
It would be well out of character for him to want to destroy his own home. Is it even their home anymore?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Enyalus
Manipulation of time and space...? Guy Gardner? I'm missing something, right?

guy manipulated space and time to bring shark back to life after he was reduced to atoms.

Slaanesh
Guy can't beat BB..only Hal and Yat can..

Ryo 666
Originally posted by Survivor19
There isn't enough respect to the King of Inhumans here....
What makes you think Guy's shields will hold a full scream?..

What makes you think he will do a scream straight away? Is it the fact that he whispers normally and when he does that it isn't often?

jrodslam
Guy.

Survivor19
No. It is the fact Guy won't KO him before BB decides to go full scream on him.

Ryo 666
Possibly.

The Nuul
BB

Wild Shadow
so have picked a winner yet?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
The winner is Black Bolt. Your welcome big grin

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

guy is top tier in my eyes, so is black bolt, but guy is more versatile, imo.

iceman24567
Guy

quanchi112
BB wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.