Odin vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

weaponx510
fight in space
current versions
no prep
who wins and how

iceman24567
Duh Odin force rocks the multiverse causing Galactus to fall asleep no expression

Bouboumaster
Does Galactus pulls out a "Herald My Rage"?

weaponx510
both at full power

Ryo 666
You don't read much comics involving these two do you?

Peterlane
Galactus wins with ease

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by weaponx510
both at full power

Than, it's spite, in Galactus favor.

janus77
Galactus wins, without any effort at all... hmm, Galactus could just amp up Stardust or Surfer and have them annihilate Odin for him.

leonidas
why has this not been closed as a multiple repeat thread . . .? confused

Utrigita
Because it's a debate that never gets old? smile

leonidas
true dat. smile

but it should be at least merged.

Kris Blaze
Odin is so pimp that he learned about The Reigning before it actually occured.

weaponx510
sh*t....i was trying to make a match for galactus but every time he is in a fight he wins i dont even know what his powers are i just know he can f*ck up whole universe and no matter what galactus wins

Enyalus
You want to see a thread where Galactus loses?

Make a "Galactus vs. Batman w/ Prep" thread.

weaponx510
lol but the funny thing is if they made a marvel dc mix comic were the two fight it would probabley be stalemate

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by weaponx510
sh*t....i was trying to make a match for galactus but every time he is in a fight he wins i dont even know what his powers are i just know he can f*ck up whole universe and no matter what galactus wins

His powers... To make things short, he's that a god. What Odin can do, Galactus can do it better, and on a much, much, much larger scale.
Both are nearly omniscient, but Galactus is nearly omnipotent too.
A fraction of his power was enough to create the Silver Surfer, who is right on top of the food chain.
He's a top matter manipulator, and some rumors said that he was the Source of the Power Cosmic.

His place in the universe is between the Eternity/Infinity and the Death/Oblivion.

Odin is no slouch, he's probably the most powerful among his peers, but Galactus is completly on another scale of power.

Slaanesh
Galactus stomp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.