When I was little I...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the.kenzo
Post some funny/stupid/cute things you did when you were a kid.

-------

When I was little, I would look up at a ceiling fan and spin the same direction it was going until the blades looked like they were standing still and the room was the one spinning.

kodak
when i was little, /thread.

Mairuzu
When i was little i used to piss behind my grandmas couch in a little corner.

Not sure why, i guess it made me feel free awermm

the.kenzo
Couch, you mean?

EDIT: I see you edited your cough.

Mairuzu

Mairuzu
when i was little i never use to be this faded....

stoned

the.kenzo
When I was little I would blame things I did on inanimate objects.

Rogue Jedi
When I was little I made diaper pewp.

Ryo 666
When I was little I....got a garden fork stuck in my head.

dadudemon
Originally posted by the.kenzo

-------

When I was little, I would look up at a ceiling fan and spin the same direction it was going until the blades looked like they were standing still and the room was the one spinning.

laughing

I KNEW we were brothers.

I used to do the same thing. It was better than drugs because as soon as you stopped, you were dizzy out of your mind.

When I was little, I used pretend my cars were going over absurdly large speed bumps and as they drove over them, I'd say, "backa boo buck wheat." I don't know why, either. no expression

Scarlet Fox
When I was little I talked to my food.... When I got angry with the "Conversation" I would throw it. I did that until I was 6.... throwing it I mean. I didnt stop talking to my food until I was 11.... We got into an argument and we just went our seperate ways. o.o

.... sometimes I can hear my food whispering "Sorry" ... o.o

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
When I was little I talked to my food.... When I got angry with the "Conversation" I would throw it. I did that until I was 6.... throwing it I mean. I didnt stop talking to my food until I was 11.... We got into an argument and we just went our seperate ways. o.o

I used to throw my food into trees.

Ryo 666
When I was little I glued my eye shut.

Baylin
When I was little I used to sneak out of the bath, out the back door and run round the streets naked!

Come to think of I still do that...

Piggle Humsy
when I was little I thought my toys would come alive at night and when no-one else was around and I would say to them "it's ok, I won't tell anyone if you come alive for me"

embarrasment

Rogue Jedi
When I was little I talked to my stuffed animals. Not now though...........................

dadudemon
I used to play video games for so long that I wet myself....I couldn't hold it any longer and world 8-2 was HARD!

That's schizophrenia.

However, that's cool. big grin

the.kenzo
When I was little I couldn't pronounce monkey, so when I got a stuffed one for a present I called it Bunky. My mom still has it in storage.

Ultimate Wil
When I was little I would stare at the sun for as long as I could.

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
When I was little I would stare at the sun for as long as I could.

Do you wear glasses now?

dadudemon
I used to pronounce Jalepenoes phonetically. I called them "j (with a juh sound) ala peen ohs.

Piggle Humsy

laughcry crylaugh laughcry

profiling!

Amazing Vrayo!!
When I was little, I would fight invisible ninjas with my plastic swords.

Kostabot

-------

LOL I used to do that.

deeznuzboi
I used to eat acorns...then throw them up of course big grin

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
When I was little I made diaper pewp.

Amazing Vrayo!!
When I was little I was extremely scared of any and all amusement park rides. I would like cry when I put the seat belts on. Then, I would have a loot of fun on the ride and want to ride again.

Ryo 666

.... sometimes I can hear my food whispering "Sorry" ... o.o laughing out loud I love you.

Neo Darkhalen
I used to stare into a washing machine when I was little just watching it go around and around with the sound of the rotors spinning, my nan told me she used to put me in front of it and I'd just sit there for ages just watching it spin....yeah that's strange isn't it?

~Bun Bun~
When I was younger I used to pee in my closet. blink

dadudemon
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I used to stare into a washing machine when I was little just watching it go around and around with the sound of the rotors spinning, my nan told me she used to put me in front of it and I'd just sit there for ages just watching it spin....yeah that's strange isn't it?

That indeed is unusual behavior.

Because that's quite normal for an autistic child to do....but........

reading your posts, you don't seem autistic at all.

(Dream on drama makers: there's no joke here or insults.)

Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
When I was younger I used to pee in my closet. blink

Was it right on the evil monkey?

~Bun Bun~
Originally posted by dadudemon
That indeed is unusual behavior.

Because that's quite normal for an autistic child to do....but........

reading your posts, you don't seem autistic at all.

(Dream on drama makers: there's no joke here or insults.)

Was it right on the evil monkey?

Hopefully! LOL! I always thought something was watching me in the dark when I was younger... never grew out of that one tho... hmm.

Selphie
When I was little, I did a lot of stuff I'm ashamed to even say.

~Bun Bun~
When I was younger... I used to roll up in my 101 Dalmatians blanket and roll down the stairs.

Ryo 666
When I was younger I used to pee in my closet. blink I did something similar.

Originally posted by Selphie
When I was little, I did a lot of stuff I'm ashamed to even say.

Tell.

~Bun Bun~
When I was younger... I would get the kitchen floor soaking wet and squirted dish soap all over. Then get naked and run and slide until I got yelled at. I miss that yes

dadudemon
When I was younger... I used to roll up in my 101 Dalmatians blanket and roll down the stairs.

That is VERY cute. happy

We did something similar.

We would take my mother's exercise mat...you know...the thin, tough, foam ones...and we would slide down stairs with them...or even hills outside.

It resulted in many bruises, but no broken bones.

dadudemon
When I was younger... I would get the kitchen floor soaking wet and squirted dish soap all over. Then get naked and run and slide until I got yelled at. I miss that yes

"Things" didn't start to burn after a while from the dish soap?

DeathKap
When i was like 4 i would grab my favorite blanket go into the kitchen an lay infront of the fridge while it was open... i have no clue why...

Ryo 666
Make your cover in a sled and slide down the stairs!! Damn I miss that.

DeathKap
When i would sleep over at my nextdoor neighbors house I would crall into her bed next to her and we would sleep until i would know to get up an get back on the floor before her parents got up. I was like 6 an she was 5 so it was all inoscent couldent sleep over when i hit eight cause I was hittin that age XD

the.kenzo
I would roll down the stairs as well, but no blankets to cushion me. Made me cry when I hit the bottom, but still I would do it again and again.

dadudemon
I would roll down the stairs as well, but no blankets to cushion me. Made me cry when I hit the bottom, but still I would do it again and again.

Wut a wuss. We put holes in the sheet rock with our little bodies...and didn't bat an eye.

laughing laughing laughing

JK. We bawled our little eyes out.....because our dad beat our asses. laughing (because it wasn't our house.)

AbnormalButSane
When I was little, I put on a humongous fake fur coat, fell into a closet of junk, and got stuck.

~Bun Bun~
That is VERY cute. happy

We did something similar.

We would take my mother's exercise mat...you know...the thin, tough, foam ones...and we would slide down stairs with them...or even hills outside.

It resulted in many bruises, but no broken bones.

Teehee big grin

I broken my left arm twice. Once when I was 9 months old falling down someones stairs. Second time I was playing horsey with my dad and simply fell off his back wrong. Ohhh and plenty concussions... That may explain a bit.

"Things" didn't start to burn after a while from the dish soap?

Hmmm not that I remember. Maybe that's why I stooped...

AbnormalButSane
When I was little, I used to run around my yard pretending I was Nigel from the Wild Thornberrys. Anyone else? Anyone??

~Bun Bun~
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
When I was little, I used to run around my yard pretending I was Nigel from the Wild Thornberrys. Anyone else? Anyone??

Ha awesome. It wasn't Wild Thornberrys for me. It was Power Rangers and Buffty the Vampire Slayer.

AbnormalButSane
Buffy? A woman after my own heart.

dadudemon
I used to pretend to be IG-88, an assassin droid from Star Wars. Yes, I am dead serious. My little brother would be Samus Aran, from the Metroid games.

I always won because of my superior technology. I'd, of course, only win because I was bigger than my littler brother and pushing down the other person constituted a win. no expression

He'd get so pissed when I wouldn't let him win...and I thought it was hilarious.

Yup, boys can be mean, too.

AbnormalButSane
When I was little, I watched too much wrestling, so when I was sitting on the floor I reached out, grabbed my sister's ankles, and ripped them out from underneath her. She straight plopped onto her face. And cried. no expression

Edit: And she's 5 years older than I.

DeathKap
I licked the salt off of chips before i ate them...

AbnormalButSane
I used to walk around the house and drink all the soda out of any cans left sitting around.

chomperx9
when i was little i had alot of chores to do. the one i hated the most was picking up the dog crap outside but i always threw it over the fence at the neighbors. big grin

AbnormalButSane
When I was little, my chore was to fold the laundry. I'd do it while I watched the tv show Hercules.

DeathKap
Id headbutt u as hard as i could if u got your head near me... it was like an automatic response..

~Bun Bun~
Originally posted by chomperx9
when i was little i had alot of chores to do. the one i hated the most was picking up the dog crap outside but i always threw it over the fence at the neighbors. big grin

I still do that! laughing out loud Well I mean in their yard so they have to deal with it. heh

This is about my brother, but he would drink pop the weirdest way. He would open the top then somehow get a hole in the side of the can and be drinking from that.

the.kenzo
I still do that! laughing out loud Well I mean in their yard so they have to deal with it. heh

This is about my brother, but he would drink pop the weirdest way. He would open the top then somehow get a hole in the side of the can and be drinking from that.

Shotgun drinking.

OOH! Reminded me of one I still do.

When I was little (and still do) I would barely open my can of soda so only a little crack would appear on the tab. I would then hold the can way above my head and let the soda slowly drip into my mouth.

BruceSkywalker
when i was little i learned my first martial art and shot my first rifle

dadudemon
When I was the same age as BruceSkywalker when he did his thing, I learned 3 martial arts and shot my first rifle, pistol, semi-automatic assault rifle, and shoulder fired rocket launched.

(P.S. No, I wasn't that badass... lol...I just had to one up you, bro. laughing I just described Chuck Norris, I guess. )

BruceSkywalker
When I was the same age as BruceSkywalker when he did his thing, I learned 3 martial arts and shot my first rifle, pistol, semi-automatic assault rifle, and shoulder fired rocket launched.

(P.S. No, I wasn't that badass... lol...I just had to one up you, bro. laughing I just described Chuck Norris, I guess. )

good one though

dadudemon
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
good one though

Still, learning an entire martial art as a kid isn't an easy thing.

Which one did you learn?

chomperx9
when i was little i always shot spit balls at the teachers hair when she wasnt looking.

Ryo 666
I used to lick the sugar from the bottom of the cup when the tea was all gone with my finger.

BruceSkywalker
Still, learning an entire martial art as a kid isn't an easy thing.

Which one did you learn?

i started training in the warrior arts of the samurai when i was 4..

~Bun Bun~
When I was little... Ohh we had a tire swing in our back yard. And it was there for quite some time. I was on it and had twisted it all the way up and as soon as i let go for it to spin down... it broke with me on it... laughing out loud

Ryo 666
When I was little I got kicked in the nuts by my dad...yeah it hurt. lol

~Bun Bun~
laughing out loud I mean... awww...

When I was little... My dad, brother and I were playing street hocky and I went to do slap shot and miss and nailed my dad in the balls with the stick. shock

Ryo 666
laughing out loud

I mean aw....no on second thoughts I'm sticking with lol.

When I was little I has some ick thoughts about sex, some serious shit, like 2girls1cup type shit.

~Bun Bun~
When I was little... I though I was made into the wrong sex. Because I was so tom boyish

Ryo 666
What about now?

~Bun Bun~
laughing out loud Well I'm not super girly but I like makeup sometimes and shopping and all that shit. And when It came down to sexual things I though I was ****ed in the head because I really liked girls.

But now I know myself yes

Ryo 666
I assume I know myself. Assume being the main word.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i started training in the warrior arts of the samurai when i was 4..

Holy crap.

Lots of Kendo, I presume?

Rogue Jedi
Assuming makes an ass outta......

Amazing Vrayo!!
I used to jump down stairs, and I would keep jumping and increase the number of stairs that I jumped until I got to like 12, which was the top of the staircase at my house. When I was little I thought glasses with huge frames were teh shit. When I was little, I liked the band, kiss, and I also liked the bloodhound gang. The first videogame I ever played when I was little was clockwork knight on the sega saturn. When I was little, I watched Buffy the Vampire slayer, and would make vampire faces in the mirror by scrunching my nose.

Rogue Jedi
I killed a duckling.....

gefallen_engel
I killed a duckling.....

how?

Rogue Jedi
I was trying to teach it how to swim.

gefallen_engel
I was trying to teach it how to swim.

hanuts

dont they know how to naturally?

the.kenzo
Not with cement shoes.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Not with cement shoes. Your avvy totally complemented that post for some reason.

Insomniatric
They never should've booted me out of reform school
Deformed fool, takin' a shit in a warm pool
They threw me out the Ramada Inn
I said it wasn't me, I got a twin (Oh my god its you! Not again!)
It all started when my mother took my bike away
Cuz I murdered my guinea pig and stuck him in the microwave
After that, It was straight to the 40 ouncers
Slappin teachers, and jackin' off in front of my counselors

^Eminem quotes, but they tell MY childhood.

AbnormalButSane
I threw up all over the floor in Walmart.

BruceSkywalker
once when i was little i tried out for little league football

AbnormalButSane
When I was little, I wanted to play basketball. And I did but my mother was afraid I'd get hurt, so she bought me a N64 game so I'd quit. And I quit.

Rogue Jedi
When I was 5 I had lice.

BruceSkywalker
when i was little i read my first 600 page novel

AbnormalButSane
When I was little, my mother used to take me to the bookstore for my birthday.

BruceSkywalker
when i was little i threw a baseball 99 m.p.h.

Rogue Jedi
When I was little I doubled in the winning run in a tee ball game, my coach ran out and carried me on his shoulders. I didnt know what I had done, I got scared and cried.

AbnormalButSane
When I was little, I used to find the movie Congo terrifying.

Rogue Jedi
When I was little, I used to be obsessed with the Wizard of Oz.

AbnormalButSane
When I was really little, I used to wake up every morning and watch Bozo the Clown.

Rogue Jedi
When I was little, my family was perfect. It wasnt until my mid teens that I saw them in their true light.

the.kenzo
When I was little, I would skip every other step going up the stairs.

Rogue Jedi
When I was little, I believed in the boogity man.

That ACDC Chick
When i was little i was scared shitless by the movie Little Nemo

AbnormalButSane
When I was little I used to pretend I was a Naturalist like Nigel Thornberry.

LanceWindu
When I was little I had one of these rugs, I loved it.

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/7856/222wa.png

Sancty
When I was little I had nightmares about mario & luigi trying to kill my mom aweherm

Wild Shadow
i played indoor baseball and broke my moms crystal phase

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
my moms crystal phase like a crystal vase, but sci-fi, and therfore 10x as expensive, amirite?

When I was little, I was terrified of The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Original Smurph
like a crystal vase, but sci-fi, and therfore 10x as expensive, amirite?

When I was little, I was terrified of The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. oops my bad falling asleep.. but yeah a crystal vase..

Sancty
When I was little I was scared of the pink panther

Wild Shadow
when i was little i was in a commercial, turned out to be a wic commercial... i was pissed.

Rogue Jedi
When I was little I was shorter.

LanceWindu
When I was little...

I had my picture taken and placed on the front page of the local newspaper for looking under a rock during an Easter Egg Hunt. (cut me some slack, I was 3) laughing

Sancty
When I was little I loved this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_Upon_a_Time..._Life

That ACDC Chick
when i was little i broke my left wrist, turned left handed, broke the same wrist in the smae spot within a year and learned to write with a cast on
it was awesome cool

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i played indoor baseball and broke my moms crystal phase

laughing So, what were the boundaries? Was the Vase considered homerun territory or out of bounds?

steverules_2
When I was little I thought Herbie was the name of the car brand, but thats cuz when I asked my mother 'why do they call him herbie?' she said 'because thats the name of the car' and so everytime I saw a Volks wagon I would go 'It's a herbie car' later on I learned why he was called herbie and the real name of the brand of car

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by steverules_2
When I was little I thought Herbie was the name of the car brand

hysterical

That ACDC Chick
when i was little i called cemetaries "hollow ground" Barney "Bawnwie", my sister she-she, chocolate milk "shishe-shishe milk"

immaturerainbow
When I was little, I would bite anything that pissed me off. :I

steverules_2
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
When I was little, I would bite anything that pissed me off. :I

That would suck if you were giving a blow job and suddenly got pissed off

immaturerainbow
Originally posted by steverules_2
That would suck if you were giving a blow job and suddenly got pissed off

(: Most likely.

That ACDC Chick
when i was little i used to roll a bunch of Fruit Roll-Ups into a ball and eat them
the most i got into one ball was like 8

immaturerainbow
Must come in handy (:

That ACDC Chick
that it did wink

steverules_2
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
(: Most likely.

Unless the person wanted to become a woman in which that would save money...course it would still be painful though mhmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.