Aliens vs. Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Anakin Skywalker flies around in space in his Jedi Fighter and detects an emergency beacon. He lands on an unknown planet and tracks the beacons signal in a wrecked Republican Warship. All the clone troopers onboard are dead and from the looks of it, something bursted out of their chests. Anakin tries getting off the ship so he can get in his fighter and contact the Republic about this finding. Suddenly, Xenomorphs come running at Anakin.

Anakin has knowledge on the Xenomorphs so he's gonna have to try avoiding their acid when he cuts them. Yes he has his lightsaber and can use the force. There are over 200 Xenomorphs, 10 Facehuggers, two Predaliens and one Queen. Not all of the Aliens will be coming after Skywalker at the same time because he has to deal with a few he's encountering now. He is starting from the bottom deck to the top.

Will Anakin survive?

Darth Martin
no He dies horribly.

XanatosForever
Why the hell are Predaliens there?

Dr Will Hatch
I think he survives. If he has The Force, he can both confuse and discourage the aliens.

Darth Martin
Actually, Anakin might have a chance. Will his lightsaber not cause them to bleed acid and cauterize the wounds. If so I could possibly see him making it through. His chances aren't very good.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
no He dies horribly.

BruceSkywalker
Sorry Anakin, you lose

Darth Martin
I suggest you give him some help. Kenobi, Mace Windu, or both.

Nemesis X
I suggest you give him some help. Kenobi, Mace Windu, or both.

Maybe I should. Okay, Anakin gets help from Obi-Wan.

Darth Martin
They have a chance if there is no blood drawn from the lightsabers.

WO Polaski
hes fighting in a ship yes?

he wins then. lightsabers cauterize wounds 99% of the time with the 1 remaining % times like when obi-wan used it on that alien in ANH. but even then the blood didnt spatter it just pooled out of the arm afterwards meaning it was at least semi-cauterized.

anakin stays within the hallways forcing the aliens to come at him in groups of 5-6 at a time which anakin can easily handle. the force will protect him from getting flanked and his lightsaber skills will allow him to easily dispatch any group of aliens that come at him. the only time he might end up in trouble is if he finds himself in a very large and open room where he can be swarmed. as long he stays in tight-quarters the aliens number advantage is nullified.

anakin can win this by himself. adding another jed ito watch his back is overkill.

Rogue Jedi
no Too many.

Dr Will Hatch
Really? What's an Aliens best feat?

Rogue Jedi
Sheer numbers.

Dr Will Hatch
No, I mean what can it do? I've never seen the films.

Rogue Jedi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_(Alien_franchise)

Placidity
I doubt a lightsabre's usual effect of cauterize will have the same effect on the Aliens as their circulatory system functions under high pressure. IMO, acid blood pissing out will be unavoidable. However, if you take AvP's aliens into consideration, its a different ball game, as the Preds had no problem with acid blood after impaling them with their spears.

A Jedi's chances aren't very good at surviving this scenario. A Sith however, with lightning and offensive force push and grip with have a much better chance. Sabre-throw is also a good defense. Even then, if they are stormed by a mass of Aliens, they probably can't hold them off. They'll need to fight at a choke point of sorts.

Dr Will Hatch
Why wouldn't a Jedi use Force Push? If we add the Clone Wars movie, it is a pretty powerful move, whether offensive or defensive.

Rogue Jedi
Why doesnt he just blast him with his ship?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
No, I mean what can it do? I've never seen the films. Well there running speed is fast as hell. There strong and insanely resistant to blunt force. There tails and claws have penetrated Yautja armor. The acid blood melted through like 4-6 decks of the Nostromo. One alien? Anakin could likely handle. Five? That's pushing it. 10-20? I don't buy it.

Yautja are able to take on so many because of there skills and there variety of technology.

Switch Anakin with OT Darth Vader and you might have something.

OT Vader dwarfs Anakin in Force mastery and adeptness. He's far smarter and a hell of alot stronger physically. He is also not dependent on his flesh or body parts. If he loses an arm to acid he can still fight on, Anakin can't.

Placidity
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Why wouldn't a Jedi use Force Push? If we add the Clone Wars movie, it is a pretty powerful move, whether offensive or defensive.

Yes I guess they could but just considering the PT, its nowhere near enough to repel over 200 Xenomorphs. Plus, push does only exactly that, pushes them back momentarily, it won't put any of them down permanently. Whereas lightning might put them down. Vader's force crush at the end of EpIII also seems like a good solution.

I don't really remember the Clone Wars feats, but yea everything was upgraded in that film I think.

I guess in theory, if they worked together in a way that I would have them, they might survive. But the thing is, I know that they probably wouldn't fight like what I have in mind.

Rogue Jedi
If Maul had force push and force lightning, he would clear.

Dr Will Hatch
I haven't actually seen the Clone Wars movie, but I assume it is like the cartoon. In the TV show, Yoda was shownTKing entire mountains with ease and hurling it at armies. And I believe Mace took on a whole battalion by himself. Now Anakin showed skill when he gives into his rage, so I kind of agree with you Placidity, that a Sith could take care of the aliens more effectively than a Jedi. If it's only Anakin, who's to say he would go Dark Side in the absense of his master?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Why doesnt he just blast him with his ship?

Oh gee I don't know. Maybe it's because he's at the bottom deck of the wrecked warship and a bunch of Xenomorphs are in his way.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Why doesnt he just blast him with his ship? One would surely get on and sneak attack him the same way it played out in the first two films.

OT Vader could probably handle this better than both Kenobi and Anakin.

WO Polaski
erm... why do people keep bringing up these numbers as if they mean anything?

numbers mean absolutely nothing in this fight. anakin will be trekking through a hallway 8 feet wide and ten feet high. you cant physically fit 200 aliens in one hallway that size. as long as anakin stays inside close quarters there is literally not a single possible way for him to be swarmed. There isn't a single possible way for him to fight more then 10 maximum at a time.

he solos.

Rogue Jedi
One splash of acidic blood is all it takes. Someone said something earlier that Xeno wounds might not cauterize like a humans.

WO Polaski
placidity said that he doesnt think it can which i dsagree with. when have we ever seen blood spray out or even splash out of an alien kill-bill style after it is cleaved by a clean cut like from a lightsaber ?

WO Polaski

OT Vader dwarfs Anakin in Force mastery and adeptness. He's far smarter and a hell of alot stronger physically. He is also not dependent on his flesh or body parts. If he loses an arm to acid he can still fight on, Anakin can't.

the problem with vader is that if the aliens do splash blood when they die from a lightsaber it will only take one splash on his lite-brite respirator and hes SOL in asthma attack city.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Darth Martin
Originally posted by WO Polaski
placidity said that he doesnt think it can which i dsagree with. when have we ever seen blood spray out or even splash out of an alien kill-bill style after it is cleaved by a clean cut like from a lightsaber ? When Ben Kenobi killed that alien in the bar on Tatooine in ANH.

the problem with vader is that if the aliens do splash blood when they die from a lightsaber it will only take one splash on his lite-brite respirator and hes SOL in asthma attack city. Could be true, but would you put your faith in him or the flesh and blood Skywalker?

WO Polaski
When Ben Kenobi killed that alien in the bar on Tatooine in ANH.

lightsabers cauterize wounds 99% of the time with the 1 remaining % times like when obi-wan used it on that alien in ANH. but even then the blood didnt spatter it just pooled out of the arm afterwards meaning it was at least semi-cauterized.

i dont know. you make a good point about vaders limbs though. he can essentially tank through most of the damage.

Rogue Jedi
When Ben Kenobi killed that alien in the bar on Tatooine in ANH.

Could be true, but would you put your faith in him or the flesh and blood Skywalker?

Indeed.

And Skywalker.

Darth Martin
Well I'd take Vader. He holds all of the advantages. As documented already speed and agility is unecessary seeing how it's a small corridor.

Rogue Jedi
Xenos are swarming, acid is flying, but speed and agility is of no importance?

Darth Martin
You think Anakin going to dodge flying liquid acid. erm

I'd side with Vader. He's much more powerful, smarter, and he's alf Terminator in physical stats.

Rogue Jedi
Speed is of more importance here. As someone said earlier, one splash on Vaders breathing apparatus and he is done.

Darth Martin
Could be. But if Vader just used his fists and the Force would any blood be drawn? smile

Rogue Jedi
When did Vader ever use his fists with efficiency?

Darth Martin
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/4928/VADERCHOKE.JPG
He's quite strong thanks to his cybernetic implants. Here he lifts this rebel 1 foot off the ground. He later throws him into a wall with ease

Rogue Jedi
And while he is pounding away on a Xeno, the others swarm.

Darth Martin
Or he crushes everything in his proximity similar to what he did to the medical facility in ROTS. erm

Rogue Jedi
Yeesh, more force scream bullshit......

Darth Martin
They don't teach this at Hogwarts? haermm

Rogue Jedi
Nah, at Hogwarts they teach much more complicated, more powerful shit.

Darth Martin
Like not allowing children to say Voldemort's name allowed?

WO Polaski
so then weve all agreed that the lightsaber will fulyl cauterize any alien limbs that are severed and the aliens can not swarm in a hallway. meaning this is 10 aliens vs. 1 which is something anakin will win.

so if aliens dont have the nubmer advantage and they dont then how do they win?

ive always found them to overrated personally. that squad in the beggining of Aliens would have wiped the floor with that entire colony of them if they didnt have to worry about the reactor.

Rogue Jedi
We agreed on that?

WO Polaski
well no one tried to refute what i said so i automatically assumed...

Darth Martin
that squad in the beggining of Aliens would have wiped the floor with that entire colony of them if they didnt have to worry about the reactor. Debatable. Acid could become a huge factor but yeah they would have done better. To what sucess? I'm not sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.