batman vs punisher armwrestling match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
ARM WRESTLING MATCH

Batman

VS

Punisher

place your bets

who would you put your money on ?

Badabing
Batman.

Battlehammer
Batman easily

Darth Martin
Batman quite handily. He's much stonger then Frank.

chomperx9
i thought punisher had slightly bigger muscles

Enyalus
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Batman quite handily. He's much stonger then Frank.
Really really?

iceman24567
Originally posted by chomperx9
i thought punisher had slightly bigger muscles eek! Batman easily

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Enyalus
Really really? wink

Eternal Idol
If I were to make an educated guess having only basic information on both, I'd say the Punisher would be stronger by quite a bit... but since these things are decided by whose feats are greater, then Batman is the stronger of the two.

Battlehammer
why would you believe the smaller, less biult older man,would be in better shape then the MA fighter who constantly trains and has the ebst of everything to work with, and is also larger biuld and young then frank........

Battlehammer
gotta say that does not sound very educated to me........

Enyalus
What if Frank had broken unbreakable chains?

Battlehammer
you mean garenteed unbreakable chains? he have a strength feat that almost no street leveler could make in that area, however it alsp could be easily argued as pis.

Darth Martin
What if Frank had broken unbreakable chains? Batman has bended steel bars, broken steel chains, kicked down steel doors, kicked large trees in half, ripped open a car roof underwater, and outweighs Frank by 40 pounds.

Enyalus
Yeah, I know. I didn't say Frank wins. I just disagree that it'd be easy. *shrug*

cmack
batman wins

Raptor22
bruce gets so pumped up after watching over the top with Sylvester stallone he accidentally rips franks arm off

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Battlehammer
why would you believe the smaller, less biult older man,would be in better shape then the MA fighter who constantly trains and has the ebst of everything to work with, and is also larger biuld and young then frank........

Smaller and less-built? The Punisher has consistently been drawn as a heavily-built guy, and written as a guy who puts a great deal of emphasis on strength training and weightlifting.

Batman is big but has a more athletic build than anything, which makes sense considering he does acrobatics and needs that flexibility and speed to suit his fighting style.

I think Batman is probably the near the same height as Castle, but not nearly as big-framed as him. Batman still has better strength feats, but if I didn't know much about either except for some background info and physical stats, I'd think Castle would be that much stronger.

Enyalus
Castle's like 6'1'' and 200 lbs. Batman's 6'2'' and 240.

Darth Martin
Bingo. Batman wins as easily as Cap would beat Frank.

Raoul
Originally posted by Badabing
Batman.

Eternal Idol
Castle's like 6'1'' and 200 lbs. Batman's 6'2'' and 240.

Yeah, I know all about the weight stats, but I don't give them too much merit, especially on the Marvel side. They've been making Frank bigger over the years, and he started off a pretty big guy himself. Wolverine is said to weigh 300lbs with the adamantium skeleton, and he's also been drawn bigger than in the past. Juggernaut is said to weigh 900lbs, nevermind the fact that he just barely fits on panel. Same with Hulk. Colossus who is stated to weigh in about about 500lb in his armored form....

It's like the creators gathered around and decided that a 6ft 200lb man seemed overwhelming, and proceeded to throw around numbers that seemed extremely heavy. I'm 5'8" and weigh 230lb. I'm muscular but no way do I look like Castle, who looks more like a 300lb pro wrestler than a guy just barely hitting the 200lb mark.

Darth Martin
You think Punisher would have any sucess against Cap in armwrestling? That's about as much sucess that he'll have against Batman.

Eternal Idol
You think Punisher would have any sucess against Cap in armwrestling? That's about as much sucess that he'll have against Batman.

No, because Cap is chemically and radioactively enhanced. Batman and Punisher are two normal humans who train almost nonstop when they're not kicking the crap out of people. In comics, Batman would be stronger, after comparing their best on-panel strength feats.

On a real life perspective, I'd put my money on Castle to win any contest of strength. Whereas Batman puts more emphasis on honing fighting skills and keeping in top overall shape, Castle puts most of his emphasis on strength training.... which is why I'm saying if I knew nothing about either character other than some basic knowledge and photos, I would easily assume Castle would be the stronger of the two.

chomperx9
You think Punisher would have any sucess against Cap in armwrestling? That's about as much sucess that he'll have against Batman. cap is different. his strength level is above any human being. he can bench around 800-900 lbs. batman were to arm wrestle hulk hogan he would get owned.

illadelph12
Punisher.

He'd cheat.

Darth Martin
cap is different. his strength level is above any human being. he can bench around 800-900 lbs. batman were to arm wrestle hulk hogan he would get owned. Bullshit. Batman has been shown lifting just as much as Cap. He's lifted 1,100 pounds before as well, held up debris of a fallin building, and I'm sure he around Cap's ballpark if not equal in strength.

Ryo 666
i thought punisher had slightly bigger muscles laughing

Ryo 666
cap is different. his strength level is above any human being. he can bench around 800-900 lbs. batman were to arm wrestle hulk hogan he would get owned. How old are you, 5?

Lord Feron
Surprisingly enough you don't have to be big to be strong. You guys ever see when bruce lee was working out. He had arms out working out his shoulders holding like well over 100lbs and he is like a stick.

Anyway Bruce is gonan win imo.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Surprisingly enough you don't have to be big to be strong. You guys ever see when bruce lee was working out. He had arms out working out his shoulders holding like well over 100lbs and he is like a stick.

Anyway Bruce is gonan win imo.

No, you don't have to be big to be strong. Bruce Lee was hardly a stick, though. He was smaller than a lot of other guys, but he was also leaner and in better shape. He was strong , but he wasn't puny.

Battlehammer
I dont get hot people can assume Frank is stronger then batman even with out looking at feats

Batman taller, broader, has good 40 pounds a Punisher constantly training in h2h combat and utilizing it. He also is extremely reach giving him the best of everything to work with.

Punisher older, he spend majority of his training in guns, he constantly on the run and on his vendetta leaving far less time for physical training then Batman. He also does not have the money or resources that Batman posses, and on top of that has been injure numerous times, and has received no where near the medical treatment some one like Batman could easily have accesses to.

Even with out feats this is a no brainer.

Sounds more like bias to me then anything for people to assume Punisher is stronger, though maybe I am the one being bias. I am not trying to take a shot at anyone, but from the logical stand point I see, there simply no way punisher should be stronger, even with out viewing feats

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
No, you don't have to be big to be strong. Bruce Lee was hardly a stick, though. He was smaller than a lot of other guys, but he was also leaner and in better shape. He was strong , but he wasn't puny.

K maybe not a stick but the point I was getting was that he was alot alot stronger than I would have guessed if I didn't know who he was. One day I wanna be that ripped!

Anyway The bat wins.

Eternal Idol
I dont get hot people can assume Frank is stronger then batman even with out looking at feats
"If I were to make an educated guess having only basic information on both, I'd say the Punisher would be stronger by quite a bit... but since these things are decided by whose feats are greater, then Batman is the stronger of the two."

Batman taller, broader, has good 40 pounds a Punisher constantly training in h2h combat and utilizing it. He also is extremely reach giving him the best of everything to work with.
"Smaller and less-built? The Punisher has consistently been drawn as a heavily-built guy, and written as a guy who puts a great deal of emphasis on strength training and weightlifting. Batman is big but has a more athletic build than anything, which makes sense considering he does acrobatics and needs that flexibility and speed to suit his fighting style.

Yeah, I know all about the weight stats, but I don't give them too much merit, especially on the Marvel side. They've been making Frank bigger over the years, and he started off a pretty big guy himself. Wolverine is said to weigh 300lbs with the adamantium skeleton, and he's also been drawn bigger than in the past. Juggernaut is said to weigh 900lbs, nevermind the fact that he just barely fits on panel. Same with Hulk. Colossus who is stated to weigh in about about 500lb in his armored form....

It's like the creators gathered around and decided that a 6ft 200lb man seemed overwhelming, and proceeded to throw around numbers that seemed extremely heavy. I'm 5'8" and weigh 230lb. I'm muscular but no way do I look like Castle, who looks more like a 300lb pro wrestler than a guy just barely hitting the 200lb mark."

Punisher older, he spend majority of his training in guns, he constantly on the run and on his vendetta leaving far less time for physical training then Batman. He also does not have the money or resources that Batman posses, and on top of that has been injure numerous times, and has received no where near the medical treatment some one like Batman could easily have accesses to.

Batman is probably just as old. Besides, speed and endurance diminish a lot quicker as you age than power. Some of the most recognizable names in weightlifting and bodybuilding are over or pushing 50, and still competing well enough.

As far as training, both are out on their vendettas against crime around the clock, so I don't believe that Batman would have that much more time to train than Castle. Wealth is rather irrelevant considering free weights are better for building strength and maintaining flexibility than weight machines, and it doesn't look like Castle has a problem getting enough to eat either. Those injuries you mentioned haven't slowed Castle down much, if at all. Looks like he didn't need that cutting edge medical treatment after all.

Even with out feats this is a no brainer. Sounds more like bias to me then anything for people to assume Punisher is stronger, though maybe I am the one being bias. I am not trying to take a shot at anyone, but from the logical stand point I see, there simply no way punisher should be stronger, even with out viewing feats
Batman, for the most part, has appeared lean and muscular. It wasn't until fairly recent in his history that he's been drawn with more muscle mass. The Punisher, in contrast, has always been a heavily-built guy, and he's even bigger now. Just by looking at drawings throughout the years, it's pretty easy to assume Castle would be stronger.

illadelph12
Originally posted by illadelph12
Punisher.

He'd cheat.

Wild Shadow
putting aside the two guys medical records which would leave both guys pretty screwed and unlikely to walk and make it to the table i would have assumed the same thing about frank being naturally stronger then bats. but, these are comic book characters and neither are consistent as to how big and strong they should be having said that both would cheat to try to get the win but bats would use a hand pressure point and screw pun out of the win when his hand goes numb.

Battlehammer

chomperx9
Originally posted by Ryo 666
How old are you, 5? why you looking for 5 year old on the internet in the 1st place ? wink

Eternal Idol
I gotta head to work, but I'll reply when I get back.

Battlehammer
k

Eternal Idol

shiv
facepalm

chomperx9
batman gets punished

oh wait this is only an armwrestling match

crap i forgot lol

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by shiv
facepalm

Yes, hide your face in shame in the presence of logic. uhuh

Brutacus
Question is batman and the punisher drawn by the same artist???

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Brutacus
Question is batman and the punisher drawn by the same artist???
I'm not sure if they've ever been drawn by the same artist for a lengthy run, but I don't think I could be bothered to research it too much.

I know Jim Lee has done some awesome work on Batman recently. I found a page full of Punisher sketches he did in the early 90s, but his look varies between sketches.

http://www.punisher-art.com/artists/lee/art_by_lee.htm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.