FIREFLY RPG - Crew Roster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Captain Kelly likes to keep a detailed record of those that come aboard his ship, so as to know what he has in his arsenal for the varied missions he engages in, as well as anyone he may have to deal with...

Captain REX

Captain REX
Crew Backgrounds

On the way...

Captain REX

Captain REX
Passenger Backgrounds

On the way...

Captain REX
Okay, things to look at! If your character is not mentioned, then all is well for you.

MARINA - Name your Contacts, if you could.

RAVEN - What was the nature of the Heist? And your father's name?

HARMONY - You took Big Guns as your Gun schtick, but you lack Heavy Weapons with which to use it. Might want to reconsider.

SHAFTOE - You have a Merit you're missing!

CHRISTOPHER - Need to identify where your Haven is located.

Thraxis88
Originally posted by Captain REX
Okay, things to look at! If your character is not mentioned, then all is well for you.
HARMONY - You took Big Guns as your Gun schtick, but you lack Heavy Weapons with which to use it. Might want to reconsider. We actually discussed this: she uses it in conjunction with the ship's weaponry, which you said she could fire with her Piloting score. Since she doesn't like using personal weaponry of any kind, I thought it'd make sense to allocate her only Gun Schtick to ship-mounted weapons.

Captain REX
Then I think we hit a misunderstanding there. That schtick only works with actual Heavy Weapons, like a rocket launcher or that sort of thing. Ship-mounted guns don't quite follow the same rules there (mainly in that they are better!)

Herr Rob
I'm still thinking about where the Haven will be. Is there a time limit onto when I need to have one, or what? Once I've thought of one I'll PM you to edit the profile.

Captain REX
Not at all, just would be useful for future reference.

And just a note to everyone, I'll be posting your backgrounds in here as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.