The Last of the Elementals Sign Up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaggs
The world of Onyx had lived through an era of peace that seemed to never end. War was not completely unknown, however, for many great warriors trained diligently for the day that they would be needed once again. After many decades, a war began to brew, but from an army that no one could ever see coming. All over the mainland, armies of the dead began to rise and kill off the populace. Those freshly killed would be brought back by the same ceremony. This army of the undead, led by The Master, seemed to be unstoppable, until a race of elite warriors, each blessed with the gift of an element, rose to stop them. The great warriors, each wielding an ancient weapon brought forth by the gauntlets attached to their arms, would battle through the most vicious war known to mankind in order to kill The Master.

Name:
Ethnicity:
Heritage: (Any other warriors in your family)
Weight:
Height:
Weapon:
Element(s): (Only the called Element)

Anon E. Mous
What races are there besides human?

Shaggs
Races:
Light Bringer-Angelic race that has sworn to Banish the Undead to oblivion.
Humans-Basic Humans.
Dead Ones-Undead warriors that have retained all of the their intelligence, and can fight for either army. Most Dead Ones with Gauntlets kept them from when they died.

Anon E. Mous
k thanks

Name: Albert Nielson
Race: Dead One
Ethnicity: White
Heritage: None
Weight: 140lbs
Height: 6'10
Weapon: 2 Electric Daggers: Long and thin, with a lightning mark on both sides.
Element(s): Electricity

TwilightxGirl
Name: Vega
Race: Light Bringer
Ethnicity: white
Heritage:none
Weight: 135
Height: 6'1
Weapon: Earth Trident
Element(s): Earth

Shaggs
Name: 'Redeemer'
Heritage: One other brother
Weight: 212lbs
Height: 6'5"
Weapon: Blade of Shadow
Element(s): Darkness

Anon E. Mous
Do all of our characters have their gauntlets at the beginning?

Shaggs
You will be imbued with the Gauntlet by the one of the Ancients of (your element) at the time of your choosing.

Anon E. Mous
k

Hawkeye113
Name: Jeffrey Star
Race: Human
Ethnicity: American
Heritage: His younger sister now deceased.
Weight: 160
Height: 5"1
Weapon: Sword, Twin Daggers, Twin Pistols.
Element(s): Light

Shaggs
Firearms won't be allowed to be used until later in the Role Play, because there are none in the world at this point. Only one area has them, and their gates have been closed for centuries.

jalek moye
Name: Belus
Ethnicity: Celtic
Heritage: yes his entire family
Weight: 170
Height: 5'9
Weapon: Magic longsword
Element(s): Magic

He's his appearance and weapon appearance http://static.desktopnexus.com/wallpapers/13353-bigthumbnail.jpg

Young_Angel
Name: Ariel Jones
Ethnicity: Caucasian/Japanese
Heritage: None
Weight: 150 (average)
Height: 5'4"
Weapon: Two large metal fans that she use for her wind powers
Element(s): Wind

Pic:

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj4/CosmicRainbow/Anime%20Girl%20Pictures/AnimeGirl5.jpg

Scarlet Fox
Name: Leera Zuko
Race: Light Bringer
Heritage:
Weight:172
Height:5'10
Weapon: Staff
Element: Fire

Scarlet Fox
WTF?!

Can u guys see the image? Cause I sure cant.

Wei Phoenix
No.

Scarlet Fox
Try agaim. I opened it into Paint then saved it as another name.

Add: HUZA!

jalek moye
lol i just now noticed that the rp thread was opened yesterday. will post soon

Shaggs
I only opened it because that beginning sequence was inspired and I was afraid I might forget it. embarrasment

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Try agaim. I opened it into Paint then saved it as another name.

Add: HUZA!

She would totally get it from me.

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
She would totally get it from me.
XD!!!

yay

Scarlet Fox
So, those who are Light Bringers, will they be part of the group whos leader you just cut down? o.o

Shaggs
No that was just a team of what my character used to be. They were sent to kill all of the undead there so that The Master (That they don't know is in there) could not use them in his army, even though they were his first army.

Wei Phoenix
XD!!!

yay

Aren't you forgetting something? It's a special day...

Scarlet Fox
Its Wednsday. I know. I dont have one formulated yet. I dont spend all week thinking one up!

also Shaggs, How should other people start out?

Wei Phoenix
Its Wednsday. I know. I dont have one formulated yet. I dont spend all week thinking one up!

Well you should because it's the highlight of me and Jalek's day. We spend the other 6 days talking about what you may ask us. You have to realize our lack of a life is truly sad.

Shaggs

Just start out. Be in a town, or the Citadel if you are a Light Bringer, or even in the wilderness. Start out in a battle if you want.

jalek moye
so we already have the elemetnal powers?

Scarlet Fox
I think so. I believe Nature is still available. But even if not all have been given then it is still a good time to post an intro for you toon.

Im gona give a good intro. Im going to describe it "Camera" style. Telling you what you see first so you can play it in your head t he same way I do in mine. Its gona be spiffy if Shaggs says "Yes" to the PM im going to send him.

jalek moye
what? i meant if our characters start out with all the pwoers or gain them after it starts

Shaggs
You gain the true power after it starts.

Young_Angel
Vincent 'Vinnie' Barbarino: I'M SO CONFUSED!!

Mr.Alex
Name: Jaak Xima
Heritage: His Father
Weight: 68kg
Height: 6'1
Weapon: Reaper & Bow w/ arrows
Element(s): Death

Can i please get a recap of the IC. Ty

Shaggs
Nothing important has happened.

jalek moye
wait is this modern times?

Only asking because of the headphones and digital clock

Shaggs
Certain cities have technological advances, but nothing like cars or any of that. Only one city has extremely high technology, but no one can start there.

jalek moye
alright

will post after work

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by jalek moye
wait is this modern times?

Only asking because of the headphones and digital clock

XD whoops. My bad.

Wei Phoenix
Did Jeffrey just stop time? no expression

Seriously though I would join this but I think the last available element is Nature and I would totally suck with that. I regret not calling the wind earlier. Curse my laziness.

Scarlet Fox
I thought we DIDNT have the powers at the begining.. O.o

And come on Wei. Its Nature! Its an easy one!

Wei Phoenix
I thought we DIDNT have the powers at the begining.. O.o

And come on Wei. Its Nature! Its an easy one!

It's easy for you I know, but I'm not a nature type of guy. The forest around me...the ground beneath me...the mother's soul...within me!

Wind is the only element I really like and I have been subconsciously drawn to other things that apply to it like Nanto Seiken.

Shaggs
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Did Jeffrey just stop time? no expression

Seriously though I would join this but I think the last available element is Nature and I would totally suck with that. I regret not calling the wind earlier. Curse my laziness.

If you want an element, you can make your own you know. Like Ice, or energy, etc.

Hawkeye113
(He didn't stop time. He took the color out of things. )

Shaggs
I don't know how, but I somehow caught that he did that instead of stopping time.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Shaggs
If you want an element, you can make your own you know. Like Ice, or energy, etc.

How about air, which I can explain in how it differs from wind if needed.

Shaggs
I'll allow it

Wei Phoenix
Name: Toshiie (Toe She EE Yay) Kasumi
Ethnicity: Japanese
Heritage: Keijiro Kasumi- Older nephew
Weight: 205 lbs
Height: 6'3
Weapon: Twin halberds, and a sword. The sword is a rare family heirloom. No special powers or attributes, just nice looking. check the pic
Element(s): Air

http://dynastywarriors.neoseeker.com/w/i/dynastywarriors/thumb/1/1d/Toshiie_Maeda_sw2xl.png/400px-Toshiie_Maeda_sw2xl.png

Other notes: He either uses the sword by itself or he sheaths it and uses his halberds which will be used ineffectively at first.

Wei Phoenix
So am I cool?

Shaggs
yeah, go on at your leisure

jalek moye
random note Changing belus' age to 35

Young_Angel
Hey, wait a sec!

Shaggs, I still have Wind, right? sad

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Young_Angel
Hey, wait a sec!

Yeah no one else has wind.

Shaggs
Hey, wait a sec!

You picked wind first, so it's reserved to you until you don't want it, or find some other element you want.

Young_Angel
Thanks Wei and Shaggs. smile

I'm just waiting on Mr.Alex's reply.

Demonking1
hi i would like to join but i dont know wat elements are left and i was wondering if i can be a human but a ninja i like playing rps as a ninja because they can use jutsu's but i would only use the element i have as jutsu's

Shaggs
Just think of one and post it and I'll see if it's allowable.

Something like, Mind, or soul, or even heart. Even simple stuff like heat or chill.

Scarlet Fox
The thing that messes up a lot of RP here is when two people are engaged in the RP and one leaves without saying anything about it. So the other person gets caught there, unable to really do anything until the persons return.... It just happens this time Mr. Alexs reply allows not only Young angel to reply, but me as well since I engaged them both

Shaggs
Just leave and engage someone else

Scarlet Fox
I know that.... I just dont know what else to do right now.

yay

Wei Phoenix
I know that.... I just dont know what else to do right now.

yay

There's two guys played by black people hanging out. Matter of fact I need to respond to that.

Shaggs
I don't know, The Master is about less than a mile from everyone, but no one seems eager to you know, get in there

Scarlet Fox
There. I posted. stick out tongue Does that work? Or Accurate, rather?

Zalindrana
No! Its not! you fail!

Scarlet Fox
Shut up Z-Doo doo head!

Demonking1
Name:Regelion Mura
Race: Human (ninja)
Ethnicity:black japanese
Heritage: Demon Kurisaki (father) Yuki Mura (mother) Death star Kurisaki (brother dead)
Weight:155
Height:6ft
Weapon: a zanpoktou the changes form with jutsu from a ninja sword to a broadsword then to a chain sword and last to a three section staff
Element(s):Nature (what classifies as nature)

Appearence:
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/DeYuku2.png

Demonking1
is this good i couldn't think of just one weapon and i didn't want him to carry alot so i made it so his sword changes with the hand signs he uses when holding it and when you say nature its trees flowers plants right dose it also count animals

Scarlet Fox
This... isnt a Naruto RP.

Shaggs
He using the jutsu for his element. I already ok'd him to do that. I thought it would be a nice touch, kinda like your movie-like role playing.

And you aren't limited to the weapon you have. The gauntlet channels it's power into whatever you are using. Even your fists.

Nature involves like the ability to kill foliage, bring it to life, grow it over, and power over certain things.

Example: You could use thick roots from an ancient tree to seal an entrance from pursuing enemies.

And you have certain power over animals, but just one at a time to keep it fair.

Scarlet Fox
I guess it would be more like Spirit power. or Chakra u can say

Hitosu Moriko
yay and Naruto is awesome alot of my characters are like that so should i write the story of what happened with Regelion or should i just meet up with you i like coming in at the right moment when people are in danger and i come in all cool like and help save you big grin cool ninja rock thumb upsorry this is Demonking1 i was on my friends computer and i didnt know he was signed into killermovies and i posted but thats what i was saying

Demonking1
sorry about that post i did that on accident also i want to know do we get our gauntlets befor we meet you or do we get them after

Shaggs
There is no saving us from The Master, and it's only a shade of his.

Demonking1
I'm talking about from other people or things

Young_Angel
Welcome to the fun, Demonking1. smile

Demonking1
thank you happy to be here i like your character shes cute i think Regelion might get a crush on her wink

Young_Angel
Aww, thanks Demonking1. Love your character too. big grin

Demonking1
Thank you how old is your character

Young_Angel
You're welcome. smile

Well, my character is 21-years-old. Kinda old. Yep.

Demonking1
Aww my character is 16 but they can have a rape relationship age is nothing buta number espeacialy in an rpg

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Demonking1
they can have a rape relationship

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

Demonking1
i only said rape relationship because her character is 21 and mine is 16 thats truthfully against the law but in rpgs sometimes its exceptable If they rp date

Young_Angel
Oooh! Now I get it! big grin

Demonking1
what did you think i meant confused no expression

Wei Phoenix
i only said rape relationship because her character is 21 and mine is 16 thats truthfully against the law but in rpgs sometimes its exceptable If they rp date

So many other words would've fitted better.

what did you think i meant confused no expression

A relationship with rape in it.

jalek moye
actually it depends where you live

its actually legal in most places

Young_Angel
Ah ha! I see. I was thinking though... your character could try and hit on my character. But many times, she rejects you. It's pretty funny though.

Demonking1
the rejection will only make him lover more

Young_Angel
Uh oh! Run for it, Ariel! laughing

ShadowFiend
O.o

Young_Angel
Originally posted by ShadowFiend
O.o

Yeah, I know. It's confusing... big grin

ShadowFiend
=Nod Nod Nod=

Demonking1
so hows everyone doing with the role play

Young_Angel
I'm doing awesome. You?

Demonking1
same but i'm trying to make my own forum topic called the forsaken guardians but the admins didn't message me back yet but if they let me make it do you want to be in it

The Shagg
You have to get about six people interested before they let you post anything.

Young_Angel
same but i'm trying to make my own forum topic called the forsaken guardians but the admins didn't message me back yet but if they let me make it do you want to be in it

Mmm... I'll think about it. smile

Hawkeye113
Name: James Star
Ethnicity: Caucasion
Heritage: Jeffrey
Weight: 4"1
Height: 160
Weapon: Broad Sword
Element(s): Light (And if it is open Electricity)

The Shagg
So.. as for the lack of responce to my post.. is he alive or dead?

Hawkeye113
Dead. Is electricity open? If so I would like him to have both.

The Shagg
It's open.

Hawkeye113
Good. He has both.

Demonking1
Does anyone want tio be in my up coming forum called The Forsaken Guardians

The Shagg
Well this seems to be going terminal

Wei Phoenix
Yeah there are a few killers around who suck the life out of things.

Demonking1
how come not alot of people are posting in the forum

The Shagg
It's the people who just won't post, and when they do, it's always complicated.

Wei Phoenix
I'm still waiting on Jalek, but if he doesn't respond by tomorrow afternoon then I'll just position myself somewhere else.

Wei Phoenix
So exactly what is going on. I've been following everything but it all seems...confusing. Everyone and their grandma attacking Jacob and then little kids appear out of nowhere and stuff.

The Shagg
Don't you know? EVERYONE in this is more powerful than the 200+ year old ancient warrior of light. Everyone has just gotten their Arcs, but immediately seemed to have mastered them.

I mean seriously, I am fighting a kid who hasn't gone through puberty, and a ninja who seems to have abilities that don't even pertain to his element. No one even bothered to attack The Master, who I brought there to teach people to use their elements together. That didn't work, so I tried again, but they are too distracted by a girl to even fight against him in a real battle. Every attack thrown at Jacob has been to slow him down, and nothing more.

GOD.

Scarlet Fox
What do you expect? Hawkeye, Demon, and Hitosu RP like 5 year olds.

Demons posts are basically Run on Sentences. Is hee speaking? Is he moving? >.< ... Also I know your basing your guy off Naruto. But Really?! Im not arguing about the Flower Shiriken.. thats possible. I saw that episode.. Though the guy got thrashed anyway... but Multiple clones doing diffrent Jutsu at once? I dont think so.

Hawkeye... I dont think He himself knows what he is doing. His last guy " Sent the Arc power to his brother" I GET that... But how did his brother.. A - Already Master the Arc? B - Light Teleport? and C - how did this new guy know where the fighting was going on? I mean I would get if the first guy had Mastered it but then Shaggs guy killed him so he sent it to his brother to keep it out of Shaggs hands. But the brother wouldnt know the FIRST thing about it.

Hitosu... ... ... Just.. No...

Wei Phoenix
You know I was wondering that too, I mean I made my character be a novice at fighting and at his arc, but apparently we're supposed to be already adept and super bad at owning shit. Then we have a short fat kid wielding a broad sword who must be a dwarf. I didn't know whether to jump in and try to calm things down or just wait, but then a dead guy is able to speak from the dead and now everyone is flocking to save one woman. Me and Scarlet will try to do our best.

Scarlet Fox
Lily is good at staff combat. Thats Physical stuff though and I based that behind years of training BEFORE she got the Gauntlet... If I wanted to be bad ass I would of.. like.. Thrown a Volcano on them all to kill them. I mean her mission was to kill the Undead and if she can kill the Master.. WOO! but no... what did she do? she threw little balls of fire at the master and then set a bush on fire... ZOMG! EPIC! .. I mean she was even surprised she could do the bush thing... hehehe burning bush.. X.x...

No... wait.. OFFENSE to them... the reason I havent posted so much is because.. why? I mean half the time I spend trying to "Decode" what they say then when i get ready to post Another one pops up that is basically Titled "Decode Level 30." ZOMG!

and even when I do post I have to post around these crappy other ones. I try my best and by the looks of it so are the other Decent Rpers.

Edit/Add: Another thing... I believe that Demon and Hitosu are the same guy... and its not too far fetched to think hawkeye is too. I dunno... thats just my Opinion. They might be three diffrent guys for all I know. Just adding my two cents.

The Shagg
It's ok now, I used total shut down (Most powerful attack) and shut down all of the Arcs within a mile (Including mine)

Scarlet Fox
and I attacked. ^-^ though she doesnt know her arc is shut down yet... thus the physical attack.

Muhaha and such

Wei Phoenix
Does that include my Arc too?

Also Toshiie is great with his sword but he has yet to learn how to keep his balance with his halberds. I'll see if we can get another here to keep the balance.

Scarlet Fox
Well, I can try to talk Zal into coming in.... I mean ShadowFiend... -.-' He changed his name. But if he comes in it will be better. He taught me about RP so... yeah ^-^

The Shagg
Only the Arcs within a mile of the attack are offline.

Big Reveal! :O read at own risk!!

The Arcs are machines.

Wei Phoenix
Well, I can try to talk Zal into coming in.... I mean ShadowFiend... -.-' He changed his name. But if he comes in it will be better. He taught me about RP so... yeah ^-^

And I can talk to Etna too. I may have to do certain things to persuade her but it'll be worth it.

Hawkeye113
James is an adept at Sword Fighting thanks to his dad and brother, both of which are dead now. Jacob killed his brother and he wants Revenge but will not have it yet.

Scarlet Fox
Okay..... Jacob killed James brother. I understand that. Here is a list of things to think about.

1 - How does James know Jacob killed his brother?
2 - How did James Master the Light Arc within moments of getting the power?
3 - How did James know WHERE his brother had died in order to appear there?
4 - You do know Adept means Beginner right? If you think of the Profession in World of Warcraft terms it goes, Adept - Journeyman - Expert - Master - then Grand Master. So against a Master sword fighter, If not Grand Master Sword fight cause Jacob is over 100 years old, James is unable to make a scratch on him.

Hawkeye113
1. He knew because he couldn't sense the light Arc until it came to him and merged.
2. He had trained with his Electrical Arc and watched his brother use the Arc of Light.

Scarlet Fox
1 - Okay. but its a machine. It didnt bring you the knowledge of who killed James brother and where.

2 - Alright. James knows how to use his Electrical Arc.... But Light and Electric are two diffrent things. Even if James watched his brother all day everyday his entire life he wouldnt be able to master it so fast. Watching and Doing are two diffrent things. James saw how it looks. But James doesnt know the right Mind set for each diffrent ability the Light Arc has.

Wei Phoenix
I've seen countless Bruce Lee films many times. Can someone tell me why in the hell I can't do Jeet Kune Do?!

The Shagg
I learned the hard way that just because I play Halo, does not mean I can flip my truck over. Well.. it went one way, but I seem to be stuck now :O

Scarlet Fox
I can flip my truck over with one hand! .... though its a Tonka truck.. X.x

jalek moye
some one want to give me a recap of the things that have taken place.

so i can come back

The Shagg
Battle in field. Arcs are shut down, people is talkings vith vone another.

Scarlet Fox
Sure. Despite the ... odd Events that happened we salavaged it. To make a story short there was a Minor fight but its over now. Jacob(shaggs) is leaving. and Lily(me) is watching them go. No one really won the fight... that is when Lily jumped it no one won.. Jacob thrashed everyone else.

jalek moye
alright belus shall be back after i finish my post in my rp

Scarlet Fox
Kay. Btw Jalek. I looked at your CCS again and it says your element is Magic. Woulnt that be a bit overpowers? Cause Magic could have attacks from any element really...

jalek moye
he asked for someone to be magic

Scarlet Fox
Well I know. But still. I wasnt saying you chose it and its over powered. Im just asking how it works if he told you.... Or shaggs can just tell me.

The Shagg
Magic is different here. It's not like fireballs, or the like, but more like telekinesis, mind control, and teleportation, each to an extent though

jalek moye
he told me its incredibly unstable. so im assuming that keeps its power in check

Scarlet Fox
Oh. so its Arcane?

^-^ sry i tend to look at alot of things through a WoW aspect.

The Shagg
Magic is the most powerful element in the game, but the User becomes addicted to it. After a while, the user will become magic crazed and overpower the device, thus being sucked into the Arc, making it more powerful. ((Will explain the Arcs fully, if anyone is interested.))

Magic has to be used in check, and not thrown into overdrive very often.

Scarlet Fox
Oh. Okay.

The Shagg
Each Arc, is the soul of a powerful creature with the corresponding element. The Gauntlets were designed to house the soul of these creatures. If the Arc were to ever break.... it wouldn't work again. o.o

The Shagg
Just to be fair, I am going to go ahead and warn you that at some point you have to fight a shadow of yourself. It will be just the exact same as you, except for one tiny detail (of your choice). You can fight them at any time of your choosing, and if someone attempts to assist you, the shadow will disappear and come back another time. I would advise fighting it semi-early, so not as to beat them to quickly, and so you aren't too powerful to beat yourself. Oh, and you can fight your shadow multiple times if you want to.

Young_Angel
Hey, guys? Just a reminder: I don't know if I'm gonna be here or not next week, because I'm going out of town. If I'm not here, then I'll be back probably in September 3rd or 4th. Just to remind everyone.

The Shagg
Do you want to leave your character in the control of a (responsible) RP'er til you get back? If you do, I'd recommend Scarlet Fox.

Scarlet Fox
o.o why me? ... ^-^ Im just kidding. if you want I would be happy to work with your toon until you get back. Ill try my best to keep it within character.

The Shagg
I picked you because you are one of the best I know.

Scarlet Fox
rawr yay

Young_Angel
Um... okay. I don't mind. Thanks. smile

Scarlet Fox
But i will only take over when you say I can. Which means if you leave and forgot to tell me then... o.o your character will... be... FROZEN!... then cooked later for tasty snacks Mid-Mission....

Young_Angel
Oh. Okay. I'm sorry. You can take over when I leave. Sorry, it's just that I'm not in the bright side today.

Scarlet Fox
lol. why sorry? You didnt do anything wrong. The last post was just be being silly. ;p

Young_Angel
Oh, I know. It's just that... I'm good at RPing too, right? I mean, sure I screw up a few times, but I'm doing a good job, right? sad

Wei Phoenix
Oh, I know. It's just that... I'm good at RPing too, right? I mean, sure I screw up a few times, but I'm doing a good job, right? sad

Wait when did you screw up?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>