Mr. Mime vs Gogo the famed mimic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
A battle of wits who can win

Q'Anilia
Does Mr. Mime have any intelligence feats?

SuperLuigi
besides being a genius pantomime... not that i know of.

Q'Anilia
That's abilities though and not actual proof of his intelligence, right? A battle of wits is a battle of minds, is it not?

SuperLuigi
they are fighting physically, but it will come down to who is the wittier one because they are both mimics

ScreamPaste
Mr Mime's psychic. <_<; he TK's the other guy.

SuperLuigi
Gogo can mimic anything. plus mr. mime has never shown abilities to hold other things like an alakazam. mr. mime best feat is probably creating a barrier around saffron city gym.

ScreamPaste
That's the anime.

And by that logic, Mr Mime traps the other guy in an invisible box until he runs out of air.

SuperLuigi
that logic would have suffocated the people in the gym, which didnt happen. so im gonna assume that air can pass through the barrier.

ScreamPaste
There was plenty of air in the gym, it would have taken days for them to run out.

SuperLuigi
gogo can mimic anything. so he puts mr. mime in a sealed barrier and who ever can make their oxygen supply last wins. or he could break the barrier since they arent indestructable.

ScreamPaste
Mr Mime's much smaller than a human being and would need much less oxygen to survive.

SuperLuigi
i dont even think pokemon breathe really... but still its not like gogo couldnt break the barrier

ScreamPaste
The barriers Mr Mime whips up can stop powerful pokemon attacks. |: Why could Mr GoGo break them?

C. C. Cowgirl!
Mr. Mime can do what's said and can also teleport. Can Gogo teleport?

SuperLuigi
he can mimic anything... that's why he is famed. if gogo gets angry he can use flare holy and meteor magic attacks. reflect doesnt stop meteor

Sin_Volvagia
The only way Mr. Mime is gonna win is if he does nothing. Otherwise he is gonna get bombarded by meteors and Flare.

If this is FF6 Gogo, it's anyone's guess. IMO, I think Mr. Mime can claim a win here since Gogo doesn't seem anymore durable than he is.

EDIT: Actually I take that back. FF6 Gogo would X-Meteor that Mime to hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.