illuninati killed michael jackson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
and jimi hendrix, tupac etc

watch on

great videos

http://www.youtube.com/v/nvRI1VnQAEc

MJ'S doctor was a freemason,.,

Deano
http://i27.tinypic.com/24dld7a.jpg

4 year window? mmm 2012 again

Deano
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_z4Z5fKapSLI/R6AY0wxEPHI/AAAAAAAAAeA/LIP4ehupYT0/s320/madonna_seeking_susan8.jpg

Deano
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NE-72ZXux-g/SkcIkr--OgI/AAAAAAAAJx8/slpjK4Q45zo/s400/Michaeljacksondangerous.jpg

Apparently, Michael Jackson was in the hands of people who knew all about freemasonry, satanism and mind-control.

"On the cover of the ... 'Dangerous' Album, the freemasonic symbol of the one eye can be found as well as a picture of a bald headed man well known to the Occult (Satanists) as Alistair Crowley." (Brainwashing for the CIA)

Ryo 666
laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
Could you summarize the reasoning behind this?

jaden101
Originally posted by Deano
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NE-72ZXux-g/SkcIkr--OgI/AAAAAAAAJx8/slpjK4Q45zo/s400/Michaeljacksondangerous.jpg

Apparently, Michael Jackson was in the hands of people who knew all about freemasonry, satanism and mind-control.

Yeah...They're called the "Nation of Islam".

Deano
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Could you summarize the reasoning behind this?

did u watch the videoS?

Symmetric Chaos
Why would that change anything?

Mr Parker
Why would that change anything?

uh videos have overwhelming proof of government conspiracys in them . roll eyes (sarcastic) many around here never bother to watch them cause they only see what they want to see.Not saying this video does-but in fairness to Deano,I havent watched them yet,but I will.

But I was ready to jump in and say to Deano something like-your trying to be funny right? But I will wait till I watch the videos before making that statement cause again,like i said,videos usually always have overwhelming evidence in them the official story the media tells you are a bunch of lies which is why I will wait till I watch them before laughing at Deano like everyone else here has.Everyone else here obvioulsy just looked at the headline and laughed and did not bother to watch the videos.I will wait till I see the video first before making the judgement to laugh at him.

Symmetric Chaos
You didn't actual address my question. You failed to give a single reason that he couldn't summarize the argument in two paragraphs or so with a minimum of ranting.

jaden101
Polly wants a cracker....Polly wants a cracker...Polly wants a cracker.

Mr Parker
okay since you obviously didnt bother to read my post here it is for you AGAIN in a short summary to answer your question.

uh videos have overwhelming proof of government conspiracys in them .

Captain REX
I think the reason that people do not watch the videos is because it has long been known that their cups overfloweth with nonsensical shit, not because they refuse to accept the truth that these conspiracy theorists try to spin.

If the evidence was indeed overwhelming, then people (ordinary people) would actually believe them, wouldn't they?

As it is, Michael Jackson was not murdered by some crazy conspiracy. He has had bad health problems for years, and it just culminated in his death along with his drug abuse.

jaden101
Originally posted by Mr Parker
okay since you obviously didnt bother to read my post here it is for you AGAIN in a short summary to answer your question.

uh videos have overwhelming proof of government conspiracys in them .

No...They don't...Youtube videos have whatever nonsense people decide to put in them, in them.

Case in point?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/t510470.html

As Robtard pointed out...It's a video that includes crayon drawings of ufo's as "proof".

I do find it odd that for someone who claims to have read many books (which are supposed to be thoroughly researched) on conspiracies, that you would defend videos made by amateur enthusiasts with such vehemency.

Take several other examples from the conspiracy forum that I can remember off the top of my head.

People claiming that videos showed the WTC collapsing at "near freefall speed". I then posted a video clearly showing one of the buildings taking nearly 30 seconds to collapse (some 3 and half times free fall speed)

Videos are reliant on how you interpret or misinterpret them.

Here's a perfect example of how stupid some people can be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3qFdbUEq5s

Captain REX
Precisely. That is why it is hilarious when the stereotypical theorists around these parts throw out videos insisting that they are the source of all wisdom...

Sadako of Girth
Those leprachauns clearly have slacked on the vigilancy.

Just whatthe hell IS oozing outof our ground...???!!!!
She's right! Light was never refracted by water until 20 years ago.
They drugged us so that we'd have misheard the classic "Somewhere over the Rambo".

Zippy and George also presented a kids TV show named after the shadowy illuminati figure codenamed Ray. M. Bow.
Foolish of us to misinterpret this as a Rainbow, back then, when the curved bendy mulitcoloured thing they kept showing was clearly a test of our faith and conditioning, like God did to test us with planted fossils.

Any memories we have of Rainbows in our lifetimes are clearly Total Recall/Blade Runner style implants.

Argggggghhhhhh!!!!

*Panics and jumps through window*

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Captain REX
I think the reason that people do not watch the videos is because it has long been known that their cups overfloweth with nonsensical shit, not because they refuse to accept the truth that these conspiracy theorists try to spin.

If the evidence was indeed overwhelming, then people (ordinary people) would actually believe them, wouldn't they?

As it is, Michael Jackson was not murdered by some crazy conspiracy. He has had bad health problems for years, and it just culminated in his death along with his drug abuse.

Not these videos here at this site.
http://canadawantsthetruth911videos.blogspot.com

the evidence in these videos have overwhelming proof that it was an inside job and explosives brought down the towers.anytime I have asked anybody wheter its here at this site or other conspiracy message boards I hang out at to watch them and comment on them and refute them,they always run off with their tails between their legs and never comment on them cause they know they cant refute them.thats hardly the way to win a debate. roll eyes (sarcastic)

anybody who watches THESE videos and still defends the official version of the governments obviously never watched them cause they only see what they want to see. thats why I dont get into these 9/11 discussions here anymore. no sense in discussing it if nobody is even going to take the time to look at these videos.I myself ALWAYS take the time to watch a video someone shows me during a debate and comment on it cause like I said,thats hardly the way to win a debate is not watch it when they post it for you and ask you to comment on them .LOL.

jaden101

the evidence in these videos have overwhelming proof that it was an inside job and explosives brought down the towers.anytime I have asked anybody wheter its here at this site or other conspiracy message boards I hang out at to watch them and comment on them and refute them,they always run off with their tails between their legs and never comment on them cause they know they cant refute them.thats hardly the way to win a debate. roll eyes (sarcastic)

anybody who watches THESE videos and still defends the official version of the governments obviously never watched them cause they only see what they want to see. thats why I dont get into these 9/11 discussions here anymore. no sense in discussing it if nobody is even going to take the time to look at these videos.I myself ALWAYS take the time to watch a video someone shows me during a debate and comment on it cause liek i said,thats hardly the way to win a debate is not watch it when they post it for you to refute.LOL.

Do you genuinely believe you've beaten anyone in a debate on these forums? Seriously?

The only person who's run away with their tail between their legs is you. You're the one who admits to not spending time on these forums anymore.

You've also point blank refused to look at videos or read articles both I and several other people have posted in the 9/11 thread. You're the only person who has ever done that.

Not to mention the fact that you're posting videos which have been proven to be completely wrong since they were made.

Robtard
Wasn't Michael Jackson one of the reptiles?

Symmetric Chaos
From David Icke's OFFICIAL SITE.

"various things about MJ like (speaking of which why do they want us to call him MJ? maybe its like a demon name or something they want people chanting- maybe thats a dead end) his possible connection to freemasonry, including symbols and such, and also people saying he looks very reptilian. Well anyway with all the charges against him of child abuse or molestation I kept thinking or picturing him as a vampiric thing that constantly craved children so he could suck from their pure energies. Also in some of Davids works he mentions that white blond haired blue eyed babies are what satanists crave most for ceremonies. Also why in the hell does jackson have cream white children. They obviously have to be adopted, maybe they are like his new feeding source or hes gonna corrupt them."

So either the reptilians are fighting amongst themselves or these claims about the Illuminating killing Jackson are unfounded.

Robtard
Ha, I love when conspiracies trip over themselves.

Remember when Obama won the presidency,then all of a sudden he was part of the "blood line." Not before, after, like it's possible to just become that.

Mr Parker

anybody who watches THESE videos and still defends the official version of the governments obviously never watched them cause they only see what they want to see. thats why I dont get into these 9/11 discussions here anymore. no sense in discussing it if nobody is even going to take the time to look at these videos.I myself ALWAYS take the time to watch a video someone shows me during a debate and comment on it cause like I said,thats hardly the way to win a debate is not watch it when they post it for you and ask you to comment on them .LOL.

that being said I just watched the videos Deano supplied parts one through four and I have to say while Im not sold yet that Michael Jackson was murdered, the videos do show that its a possiblity he was.They were truthful about one thing in there thats a proven fact,that the Illuminati control the media and that the media manipulates and lies about world events and american history.

Its a proven fact that the CIA which is the reason the world is in such a mess cause they control world events and the media,that they have plants in major media outlets.thats a known fact cause congress did an investigation into the CIA and discovered documents that they have plants everywhere.a fact that many people around here ignore when I bring it up cause again they only see what they WANT to see.

Robtard
You keep throwing around the word "facts", without backing them up.

"Fact: The Illuminati control the media"

"Fact: The CIA control world events and the media"

Seems to be a factual conflict right there, unless you're claiming the CIA and the Illuminati are one and the same?

Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Robtard
You keep throwing around the word "facts", without backing them up.

"Fact: The Illuminati control the media"

"Fact: The CIA control world events and the media"

Seems to be a factual conflict right there, unless you're claiming the CIA and the Illuminati are one and the same?

Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact. Fact.

uh yes their one in the same and yes I say that because the things I said here ARE facts. roll eyes (sarcastic) you and the others are going to have to move on to deano and ask and say to him whatever you want,Im done on this thread explaining it to you.

Robtard
uh yes their one in the same and yes I say that because the things I said here ARE facts. roll eyes (sarcastic) you and the others are going to have to move on to deano and ask and say to him whatever you want,Im done on this thread explaining it to you.

Then why say Illuminati and CIA as separate entities to begin with?

The proof that the Illuminati and the CIA are one and the same?

If the government is corrupt and behind everything, why did they investigate the CIA?

Like usual, when you put yourself into a corner with contradictions, you take the 'you're all wrong, I know the facts (sans providing any), I'm leaving' approach.

Sadako of Girth

Hes a secretly-scaly criminal...?

Might explain why that red thriller suit looked like it was a "V" uniform. shifty

Captain REX
You're a broken record, Parker. You just keep repeating yourself. No, I don't believe you've ever beaten anyone in a debate, simply because you sound like a ****ing wacko.

And stay on topic, please. This is about some silly conspiracy about MJ, not some silly conspiracy about an attack on America.

I believe you should read this article.

http://www.cracked.com/article_17469_5-pathetic-groups-that-people-think-rule-world.html

Bat Dude
You're a broken record, Parker. You just keep repeating yourself. No, I don't believe you've ever beaten anyone in a debate, simply because you sound like a ****ing wacko.

And stay on topic, please. This is about some silly conspiracy about MJ, not some silly conspiracy about an attack on America.

http://www.cracked.com/article_17469_5-pathetic-groups-that-people-think-rule-world.html

I must say, it's kind of ironic... A guy who loathes any talk of conspiracies is the moderator for the conspiracy forum...

Anyway, I highly doubt Michael Jackson's death had anything to do with what's behind the scenes... I'd say his death was used by the media, but nothing more...

And aliens don't exist... period. I wish people like David Icke would stop spreading lies like that... If anything disproves Icke, it's his false alien nonsense...

jaden101
Originally posted by Bat Dude
I must say, it's kind of ironic... A guy who loathes any talk of conspiracies is the moderator for the conspiracy forum...

Nothing quite beats a strawman argument.

Captain REX
Yeah, it's the one that allows me to not actually try to debate with these guys, because Lord knows nobody can convince them otherwise.

And I'm not actually the mod of the Conpsiracy forum, I'm just the only one that will touch it.

Bat Dude
by Captain REX
Yeah, it's the one that allows me to not actually try to debate with these guys, because Lord knows nobody can convince them otherwise.

And I'm not actually the mod of the Conpsiracy forum, I'm just the only one that will touch it.

I could have sworn I saw your username above the thread list as the mod of the forum... My bad...

You seem to be grouping all of us into one little "brand name" and leaving it at that... That's not right at all... A lot of supposed "truthers" are actually not "truthers" at all... David Icke and Alex Jones to name a few...

IF you're perception of the real truth movement is from guys like Icke and Jones' fear mongering and deceit, I'm afraid to say you are sadly mistaken...

lord xyz
uh videos have overwhelming proof of government conspiracys in them . roll eyes (sarcastic) ...I havent watched them yet.
No.

You aren't getting away with this ****ery.

Due to Parker's inabilty to accept criticism, I am on his ignore list, for the most part that's good, but in times like this, it isn't.

Can I urge someone who is a supporter of fair debate, and also doesn't tolerate bullshit to copy the quote I made, and address the issue to Mr Parker.

Honestly, I wish Deano to do this. I'm sure Deano is on the side of fairness, and free criticism, and would willingly give up his lapdog to stop bullshit of any kind.

Or at least, a Kharmadog like poster who would give us lulz.

jaden101
Originally posted by lord xyz
No.

You aren't getting away with this ****ery.

Due to Parker's inabilty to accept criticism, I am on his ignore list, for the most part that's good, but in times like this, it isn't.

Can I urge someone who is a supporter of fair debate, and also doesn't tolerate bullshit to copy the quote I made, and address the issue to Mr Parker.

Honestly, I wish Deano to do this. I'm sure Deano is on the side of fairness, and free criticism, and would willingly give up his lapdog to stop bullshit of any kind.

Or at least, a Kharmadog like poster who would give us lulz.

I get the feeling that ban list is rather long. I thought I was special too. Apparently it includes anyone who has ever raped Parker in an argument and made him look like a complete idiot...So yeah, the chances are the list most definitely is massive.

Robtard
Originally posted by lord xyz

There's no point, when he traps himself, he simply tucks tail and runs and waits till it passes.

He'll usually claim an arbitary victory before the dashing though; that's pretty funny.

Premium
What quote?

jgiant

http://www.cracked.com/article_17469_5-pathetic-groups-that-people-think-rule-world.html That link seems to paint a black and white picture of the world and group conspiracy theorists into big groups of their definition of each theory. Looks to me like they just heard bits and peices of the theories and did no extensive research. Im directing this mostly to the builderburg one.

Captain REX
I could have sworn I saw your username above the thread list as the mod of the forum... My bad...

You seem to be grouping all of us into one little "brand name" and leaving it at that... That's not right at all... A lot of supposed "truthers" are actually not "truthers" at all... David Icke and Alex Jones to name a few...

IF you're perception of the real truth movement is from guys like Icke and Jones' fear mongering and deceit, I'm afraid to say you are sadly mistaken...

I do not care to get terribly involved in the Conspiracy forum, so I do not explore further than the craziest of the personalities in the area (namely Parker). If you're offended, sorry, but I believe this section shouldn't exist on KMC.

And yes, Parker's tendency to run and hide is another reason I don't try arguing with him. Calling him a nutter works fine.

As for the Cracked article, I'll take their quirky pop culture commentary over ranting about my blindness to the truth any day.

lord xyz
*sigh*

Well, I can always sit back and take the piss.

jaden101
Originally posted by jgiant
That link seems to paint a black and white picture of the world and group conspiracy theorists into big groups of their definition of each theory. Looks to me like they just heard bits and peices of the theories and did no extensive research. Im directing this mostly to the builderburg one.

No offence but "extensive research" doesn't include simply going through repetetive and circular referencing conspiracy websites that never actually link to hard evidence but only to each other whereby they all repeat the same lie and use one another as proof of that lie.

Bicnarok

He looked more like a grey et

KharmaDog
I don't know what's more retarded. Thinking that an imaginary group of powerbrokers plotted the death of an over the hill entertainer who has been irrelevant for 20 years and who possesses a myriad psychiatric problems...or Deano's take on the freemasons.

jgiant
Originally posted by jaden101
No offence but "extensive research" doesn't include simply going through repetetive and circular referencing conspiracy websites that never actually link to hard evidence but only to each other whereby they all repeat the same lie and use one another as proof of that lie. I like how you group people who believe in "conspiracy's" (that some are in fact out there in circulated news but not broadcasted on a continuous loop on TV) into a group of people who make up facts. When i say extensive research i mean into actual government documents and historical facts. And please don't make me go into detail, you guys gotta find out for yourselves your brainwashed by the right-left political media. I imagine the Bilderburg meeting is a conspiracy theory even tho its in the news. I wonder if its a conspiracty that Tower 7 was never mentioned once (aside from a footnote) in the 9/11 commition report. I wonder if its a conspiracy that the federal reserve is not even federal and a private bank.

jaden101
That doesn't even make sense. Write it again.

No...You post it. You're the only 1 here throwing around accusations so the onus is on you to provide proof for your accusations so don't try and put it onto others. So...Provide me with government documents planning 9/11, the Kennedy assassination, the faked moon landings etc. Do this without referring to circular referencing conspiracy websites.

Noone here is arguing that the meeting doesn't take place. In fact it's been public knowledge and the people who meet there have even posed for public photographs. The argument is against the idea that it's a bunch of evil satanists who secretly rule the world. Especially given the fact that the conspiracy theorists can't even agree which secret group of satan worshipping men rule the world. At last count it was the following

The Illuminati
The Bilderburg group
The trilateral commission
The Council on Foreign relations
The Freemasons
The New World Order
The Knights Templar
Nine unknown men
The Skull and Bones society
The United Nations
The Jews

Apparently all these groups all run the world. Despite the fact that when you look at examples of how they've tried to exert their power and failed miserably.

Popular misconception. Might want to actually do "extensive research" before making stupid claims.

http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/releases/wtc082108.html

http://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=lobby.jsp&eventid=118145&sessionid=1&key=408DE83F525045317FAD444E03E1746B&eventuserid=26939269

http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/factsheet/wtc_qa_082108.html

The original on WTC 7 was 14 chapters long.

http://wtc.nist.gov/media/NIST_NCSTAR_1A_for_public_comment.pdf

http://wtc.nist.gov/media/NIST_NCSTAR_1-9_Vol1_for_public_comment.pdf

http://wtc.nist.gov/media/NIST_NCSTAR_1-9_vol2_for_public_comment.pdf

Not to mention NIST also made several videos of how WTC 7 fell, for those people like Parker who have short attention spans

http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/releases/wtc_videos/wtc_videos.html

The rest of the links to NIST documents (the ones you claim were only a footnote) are on the right next to the video.

You do realise the board of governers of the Federal Reserve and Presidentially appointed?

It's a conspiracy that a bank can be run like a private business? Only in the minds of idiot US conspiracy theorists is that a conspiracy. Yes...I said the US because there's something lacking in the mentally on US citizens that makes them believe shit like this is actually some kind of conspiracy. Noone in the UK or Europe makes out that it's a conspiracy that the Bank of England is a private bank but gets to set interest rates across the UK. Noone cares the the European central Bank is basically an offshoot of a private German bank.

KharmaDog
Why do people argue with jaden? First of all, he doesn't say things without first thinnking about what needs to be said. and second....he's scottish.

" Do this without referring to circular referencing conspiracy websites. " - by the way...that's pure gold.

jgiant
That doesn't even make sense. Write it again.

No...You post it. You're the only 1 here throwing around accusations so the onus is on you to provide proof for your accusations so don't try and put it onto others. So...Provide me with government documents planning 9/11, the Kennedy assassination, the faked moon landings etc. Do this without referring to circular referencing conspiracy websites.

Noone here is arguing that the meeting doesn't take place. In fact it's been public knowledge and the people who meet there have even posed for public photographs. The argument is against the idea that it's a bunch of evil satanists who secretly rule the world. Especially given the fact that the conspiracy theorists can't even agree which secret group of satan worshipping men rule the world. At last count it was the following

The Illuminati
The Bilderburg group
The Freemasons
The New World Order
The Knights Templar
Nine unknown men
The United Nations
The Jews

Apparently all these groups all run the world. Despite the fact that when you look at examples of how they've tried to exert their power and failed miserably.

Popular misconception. Might want to actually do "extensive research" before making stupid claims.

http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/releases/wtc082108.html

http://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=lobby.jsp&eventid=118145&sessionid=1&key=408DE83F525045317FAD444E03E1746B&eventuserid=26939269

http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/factsheet/wtc_qa_082108.html

The original on WTC 7 was 14 chapters long.

http://wtc.nist.gov/media/NIST_NCSTAR_1A_for_public_comment.pdf

http://wtc.nist.gov/media/NIST_NCSTAR_1-9_Vol1_for_public_comment.pdf

http://wtc.nist.gov/media/NIST_NCSTAR_1-9_vol2_for_public_comment.pdf

Not to mention NIST also made several videos of how WTC 7 fell, for those people like Parker who have short attention spans

http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/releases/wtc_videos/wtc_videos.html

The rest of the links to NIST documents (the ones you claim were only a footnote) are on the right next to the video.

You do realise the board of governers of the Federal Reserve and Presidentially appointed?

It's a conspiracy that a bank can be run like a private business? Only in the minds of idiot US conspiracy theorists is that a conspiracy. Yes...I said the US because there's something lacking in the mentally on US citizens that makes them believe shit like this is actually some kind of conspiracy. Noone in the UK or Europe makes out that it's a conspiracy that the Bank of England is a private bank but gets to set interest rates across the UK. Noone cares the the European central Bank is basically an offshoot of a private German bank. Very good, i will focus on tower 7 because that is what i am looking into now. I admit it, my bad on the 9/11 commition report. But as for their explaination, im going to continue researching it. In the NIST report they explain how there were no explosions reported by eyewitnesses they talked to, while there were multiple reports of explosions that i have saw by people in the building before the collapse. To me it just does not add up. The U.S. Federal Reserve basically runs the world. They print money upon money (X amount of Trillions for this fukin bailout) whithout having anything to back it up. If you like the federal reserve talk to the guy who signed our lives over to them: "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." -Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence

jaden101
Be honest...Where did you "see" these alleged witness reports? I too have seen both written and video statements from witnesses that make them look like they said there were explosives used but when you actually listen or read the full quote and/or see the whole interview then you realise that the quote was taken completely out of context and they actually meant that they heard explosions...You clearly aren't an idiot but explosions doesn't means explosives.

http://www.debunking911.com/quotes.htm

There's an example of how alleged quotes have been taken out of context or in some cases completely altered to make it seems as if the witnesses are suggesting it was controlled demolition

For example, I wrote a large part in the 9/11 thread on several reasons for reports of explosions from the WTC. One of which was the fact that the WTC had many electrical transformers which, when damaged by fire or other means can produce huge explosions. There was also the fact that several years before 9/11 one of those electrical transformers actually DID explode in the WTC and killed several people in the process.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I don't know what's more retarded. Thinking that an imaginary group of powerbrokers plotted the death of an over the hill entertainer who has been irrelevant for 20 years and who possesses a myriad psychiatric problems...or Deano's take on the freemasons.

I suspect something completely different.

The Freemason club wanted him to do more concerts so he could pay back the money he owes them. The Doc was his handler, and obviously over drugged him to death.

jgiant
Be honest...Where did you "see" these alleged witness reports? I too have seen both written and video statements from witnesses that make them look like they said there were explosives used but when you actually listen or read the full quote and/or see the whole interview then you realise that the quote was taken completely out of context and they actually meant that they heard explosions...You clearly aren't an idiot but explosions doesn't means explosives.

http://www.debunking911.com/quotes.htm

There's an example of how alleged quotes have been taken out of context or in some cases completely altered to make it seems as if the witnesses are suggesting it was controlled demolition

For example, I wrote a large part in the 9/11 thread on several reasons for reports of explosions from the WTC. One of which was the fact that the WTC had many electrical transformers which, when damaged by fire or other means can produce huge explosions. There was also the fact that several years before 9/11 one of those electrical transformers actually DID explode in the WTC and killed several people in the process. To be honest here is where i heard those alleged eyewitness reports http://firefightersfor911truth.org/?page_id=158 . There are always two sides to every coin and you make very good points. But when someone says there were no reports of explosions when there clearly were, it makes me wonder. As well as many other things. Including the building being one of the biggest sources for government intelligence and documents in America. And from what i understand not one government agent was in the building at the time.

jaden101
To be honest here is where i heard those alleged eyewitness reports http://firefightersfor911truth.org/?page_id=158 . There are always two sides to every coin and you make very good points. But when someone says there were no reports of explosions when there clearly were, it makes me wonder. As well as many other things. Including the building being one of the biggest sources for government intelligence and documents in America. And from what i understand not one government agent was in the building at the time.

The report doesn't say there were no explosions. It says that the minimum amount of explosives needed would've caused a sound of the type that wasn't heard. Even I'm not saying there were no explosions...But as I already said...Explosions do not equal explosives.

Here's the best example of why the entire conspiracy idea that the WTC was an inside job is a complete farce

http://www.cracked.com/article_15740_p2.html

jgiant
The report doesn't say there were no explosions. It says that the minimum amount of explosives needed would've caused a sound of the type that wasn't heard. Even I'm not saying there were no explosions...But as I already said...Explosions do not equal explosives.

Here's the best example of why the entire conspiracy idea that the WTC was an inside job is a complete farce

http://www.cracked.com/article_15740_p2.html I don't belive everything the conspiracy theories say and i don't belive what the government says. That website you linked only argument is that people had to be paid off and they would have talked by now. Well i say that all they needed were a few good men because i believe that all the flights crashed. I do know they had prior knowledge to terrorism attacks when they said they didn't. Also the insider trading before attacks are quite unusual http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/stockputs.html.

Symmetric Chaos
So then you don't believe there were any explosives and your entire argument was pointless?

jgiant
So then you don't believe there were any explosives and your entire argument was pointless? Na i never said that, i beileve that there were explosions. I don't buy that the building came down due to raging fires and the sprinklers not turning on. Unless the building was very poorly built. I only commented on the fact that in the video that was linked by jaden http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/releases/wtc_videos/wtc_videos.html mentions how no report of a loud explosion was heard by eyewitness's. He should at least mention that there were reports of explosions. That was my only argument on the case of Building 7. The rest of my cases are coinsidences that seem just too coinsidental. But no i really don't buy that it fell because of fire. You guys have seen the video footage and it seems like a few floors had raging fires. THis is a raging fire http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/10/world/asia/10beijing.html

jaden101
Na i never said that, i beileve that there were explosions. I don't buy that the building came down due to raging fires and the sprinklers not turning on. Unless the building was very poorly built. I only commented on the fact that in the video that was linked by jaden http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/releases/wtc_videos/wtc_videos.html mentions how no report of a loud explosion was heard by eyewitness's. He should at least mention that there were reports of explosions. That was my only argument on the case of Building 7. The rest of my cases are coinsidences that seem just too coinsidental. But no i really don't buy that it fell because of fire. You guys have seen the video footage and it seems like a few floors had raging fires. THis is a raging fire http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/10/world/asia/10beijing.html

Clearly someone else who puts videos over documented evidence.

Take some time...Read the report. Until you've done so you can't really make any valid comments attacking the report.

Although this is the huge irony of it. The vast majority of the conspiracy theorists that frequent this forum (and I assume most of the other conspiracy specific forums) haven't even read the documents they try and attack...Instead they just make daft statements like the one you made until they are shown to be wrong and then through sheer stuborness continue the same disproven argument.

ArtificialGlory
Wrong. Lizard people and Elvis Presley killed MJ.

Robtard
Elvis is a lizard-man, if you play his music backwards, it's actually secret lizard-code, God only knows what he was communicating. Couldn't have been good.

Symmetric Chaos
I can't believe anyone still thinks there ever was an Michael Jackson. Where's the evidence people?

Mr Parker
Also the insider trading before attacks are quite unusual

whats also very unusual,is that in the days before the kennedy assassination,there was insider trading going on back then as well for many of the companys that were going to be involved in the war with their equipment.of course the coincidence theorists everywhere always just chuck it up to being just that.a coincidence.

SuperLuigi
Originally posted by KharmaDog

ha your an idiot. michael will always be relevant.

jaden101
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
ha your an idiot. michael will always be relevant.

Not so much of an idiot to know that "your" isn't the same as "you're".

Robtard

The Illuminati
The Bilderburg group
The Freemasons
The New World Order
The Knights Templar
Nine unknown men
The United Nations
The Jews

You forgot the CIA, though in truth, they're all the same, one group using different names, when it's convenient.

jaden101
You forgot the CIA, though in truth, they're all the same, one group using different names, when it's convenient.

Well i'm in one of those groups. Can't say i've ever been in any of the others though...Especially the jews...

Robtard
Truth be told, there are powerful clandestine groups controlling the world, though it's only four: Council of Foreign Relations, United Nations, New World Order and Trilateral Commission.

At times they come together for a common goal (the subjugation of freedom); when this happens, they're collective known as C.U.N.T., a truly unstoppable force. Be afraid, be very afraid.

ArtificialGlory
Believe it or not, but I once had the pleasure of convening with a person who was actually a member of Freemasons.

Robtard
They're all around, it isn't really a "secret society". We have one in this very forum.

Symmetric Chaos
This very forum.

Robtard
This very forum.

Indeed, hope you mask your IP, or "they" will be coming for you.

jgiant
Clearly someone else who puts videos over documented evidence.

Take some time...Read the report. Until you've done so you can't really make any valid comments attacking the report.

Although this is the huge irony of it. The vast majority of the conspiracy theorists that frequent this forum (and I assume most of the other conspiracy specific forums) haven't even read the documents they try and attack...Instead they just make daft statements like the one you made until they are shown to be wrong and then through sheer stuborness continue the same disproven argument. I've taken some time to go over the report and i admit at one fleeting moment i reconsidered my view on 911. But i still beileve that it is quite impossible for WTC 7 to have collapsed into its own footprint under the circumstances they explained, which they admit is a new and unique occurance. This video also made it clear that the NIST report is an extensive half assed attempt to cover up what happened that day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFpbZ-aLDLY

jaden101
I've taken some time to go over the report and i admit at one fleeting moment i reconsidered my view on 911. But i still beileve that it is quite impossible for WTC 7 to have collapsed into its own footprint under the circumstances they explained, which they admit is a new and unique occurance. This video also made it clear that the NIST report is an extensive half assed attempt to cover up what happened that day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFpbZ-aLDLY

A video by some guy on youtube doesn't come close to negating a massively researched document like the NIST report. Whoever made the video also has some massive misunderstandings about the properties of thermite and it's derivatives. Namely that in order to cut the steel beams of the world trade centre, you would actually need some 10 times the mass of thermite to destroy the mass of areas you had chosen.

So if you had to remove 10kg of metal from each column, you would need approximately 100kg of thermite to destroy that 10kg of steel.

He can't even make up his mind what they used. One minute he says they must've used high explosives and then lied about the sound they made...Next minute he say they must've used thermite because of the alleged liquid metal in the debri.

jgiant
The NIST report does not convince me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQkQ8LqLWu8&feature=related This guy actually does experiemnts to show how much BS NIST is throwing out for us to eat. And the NIST report can't refute his experiemnts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVE_FdT6DN4&feature=related

jaden101
The NIST report does not convince me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQkQ8LqLWu8&feature=related This guy actually does experiemnts to show how much BS NIST is throwing out for us to eat. And the NIST report can't refute his experiemnts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVE_FdT6DN4&feature=related

That'll be Steven Jones...The cold fusion expert as opposed to Steven Jones the explosives/demolition/architecture/engineering expert.

The fact that Jones is even saying that "molten metal" coming from a non structurally important part of the building (he claims it's the corner, meaning the main external support, when it infact isn't) and it's the only visible and only reported sighting on all 3 buildings of that phenomena somehow was part of a controlled demolition despite this alleged thermite never having been used in controlled demolition anywhere in the world as somehow a valid point is utterly ridiculous.

I honestly can't believe this stupid myth is still being perpetuated and people still believe it. It would've required hundreds of tons (perhaps even thousands of tons) of thermite to be rigged up to the building without any of the 10,000 workers or some 80,000 visitors on a daily basis from noticing it.

You think someone would've question leaving from work one evening with a structural pillar next to their desk being clear and then walking in the next morning and seeing massive amounts of suspicious powder clumped around the same pillar with ignition wires coming from it...This would have to happen on, at minimum, every 4th or 5th floor on every single column...Yet not a single eye witness reports anything of the sort over the course of the year (which is what it would have taken at least) preceeding 9/11

Yet here you are...Still blindly willing to believe in something that if you give it some rational thought is utterly ridiculous.

You can imagine the conversation between the WTC worker and the thermite rigger if they ever met during working hours...

WTC guy: So uuuhhh...Watcha doing there buddy?
TR guy: Well i'm rigging up 200lbs of highly combustible aluminium, magnesium mix so that when we fly a plane into the building and then ignite this stuff in order to collapse the building and kill you then we can blame it on the terrorists
WTC guy: uuuhhh...well...ok then...carry on.
TR guy:...You won't tell anyone will ya buddy?
WTC: Not a soul....Go ahead and kill me.
TR guy: Well it won't happen for a year yet...We have another 40 floors and 244 exterior columns and 48 core columns to rig up so it'll be a while.

Still...You seem to keen to read and learn about the subject and are open to ideas unlike the vast majority of the conspiracy theorist society so here's something else to read.

http://www.civil.northwestern.edu/people/bazant/PDFs/Papers/466.pdf

jaden101
And seeing as you like youtube videos so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YXzjAKJQOg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MRSr1MnFuk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySHgiUxnLC0&feature=related

jaden101
I just realised one of the large ironies about the video you posted though. Steven Jones claims that no matter what he did he couldn't get molten aluminium to glow...He also claims that thermite is what you see coming out of the WTC.

The irony being that thermite is predominantly aluminium and glows A LOT when it's ignited.

jgiant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs_ogSbQFbM See stuff like this makes me suspisious. Why would NIST have to lie, couldn't they just say yea there were eyewitnesses that said this molten metal was present and here is why the molen metal was present. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2OPIMh7Hb0

Bat Dude
Why are you guys discussing 9/11 in this thread? I thought there was a 9/11 thread for that...

jgiant
I just realised one of the large ironies about the video you posted though. Steven Jones claims that no matter what he did he couldn't get molten aluminium to glow...He also claims that thermite is what you see coming out of the WTC.

The irony being that thermite is predominantly aluminium and glows A LOT when it's ignited. Im sorry are you saying that aluminum glows alot when ignited or thermite.
Yea your right bat dude, i'll have to pull that up and start it over there.

jaden101
Im sorry are you saying that aluminum glows alot when ignited or thermite.

Thermite is predominantly composed of aluminium...Jones claims that the molten metal coming out of the side of the building is thermite (composed mostly of Aluminium)...Yet he claims Aluminium doesn't glow when molten.

Bat Dude
Thermite is predominantly composed of aluminium...Jones claims that the molten metal coming out of the side of the building is thermite (composed mostly of Aluminium)...Yet he claims Aluminium doesn't glow when molten.

Is it possible that maybe it's the other stuff that composes thermite that might cause it to glow?

You know, if aluminum doesn't glow by itself, but the other components in thermite cause it to glow when it normally wouldn't?

I'm not trying to make myself out to be a scientific expert or anything, but it's possible, no?

Symmetric Chaos
For the record here's what superheated aluminum looks like:
http://drjudywood.com/articles/aluminum/alumpics/Aluminum006-100.jpg

jaden101
Is it possible that maybe it's the other stuff that composes thermite that might cause it to glow?

You know, if aluminum doesn't glow by itself, but the other components in thermite cause it to glow when it normally wouldn't?

I'm not trying to make myself out to be a scientific expert or anything, but it's possible, no?

It's other main component is mostly powdered magnesium which glows and burns bright white.

For example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaEUGBrW898

jgiant
For the record here's what superheated aluminum looks like:
http://drjudywood.com/articles/aluminum/alumpics/Aluminum006-100.jpg Yea it doesn't really look like the stuff that NIST claims to be molten aluminum that was pouring out of the towers. I will never know what happened, i've read the Popular Mechanics interview which was quite extensive on debunking Loose Change, but there was still big unanswered questions. Mainly WTC 7, which until explained logically will always make me question 911.

Bat Dude
It's other main component is mostly powdered magnesium which glows and burns bright white.

For example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaEUGBrW898

Then how is that a contradiction? It doesn't glow by itself, but with the magnesium in thermite, it does...

jaden101
Then how is that a contradiction? It doesn't glow by itself, but with the magnesium in thermite, it does...

Magnesium does glow orange...It burns bright white.

Thought i'd explained that pretty clearly the 1st time.

Bat Dude
Magnesium does glow orange...It burns bright white.

Thought i'd explained that pretty clearly the 1st time.

You didn't say ANYTHING about glowing orange or white in your "explanation" the first time. Here's the post to jog your memory:

See, no mention of "glowing orange" or "glowing white", just "glowing"...

If that was such a selling point to your argument, why didn't you mention that earlier? I'm not trying to instigate, but if it was so important, why didn't you mention it before instead of waiting until now?

And btw, this doesn't look orange to me...
http://members.cox.net/connormw/m_images/Pour041706_16.JPG

Not trying to instigate...

jaden101
You didn't say ANYTHING about glowing orange or white in your "explanation" the first time. Here's the post to jog your memory:

If that was such a selling point to your argument, why didn't you mention that earlier? I'm not trying to instigate, but if it was so important, why didn't you mention it before instead of waiting until now?

That's not what you quoted the 1st time though is it? You might want to check what you actually quoted because it says exactly the same as what i'm saying now.

I didn't think I had to stipulate the glowing orange part given that Steven Jones does.

http://www.cmtsproduct.com/images/Catalogue/Small/577_Molten%20Aluminium%20Transporter_S.jpg

Molten Aluminium glowing orange? ^ yes

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2006/Feb/18/FPI602180326AR_b.jpg

Molten Aluminium glowing orange? ^ yes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8oFAJWwhnA&feature=related

Molten Aluminium glowing orange?...yes.

Pretty silly that Steven Jones would argue that it can't be molten Aluminium coming from the building that originated from the plane by saying that molten Aluminium doesn't glow orange when it actually does.

Even worse when he says it's thermite despite the fact that thermite has a far more violent reaction than what you see on the footage of the world trade centre.

dadudemon

Not to butt in too much, but that's exactly what anyone would assume he meant by "glowing" when he was referring to molten metal. I could be wrong, but a molten metal that glows goes hand in hand. Almost all metal glows when it's molten and VERY hot.

It's almost white.

Besides, do you know you're arguing with a chemist?

Other than that particular point, I'm enjoying your posts in this thread, as well as Jaden's. You guys have lots of insight.

Jack Daniels
that molten stuff was the new ingredient in Queeqs new brew...check out the milk bar in Star Wars III section... beer

AsbestosFlaygon
The Illuminati isn't a conspiracy.

The only way you wouldn't know about them existing is if you were living under a rock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.