Three Stooges versus The Nihlists...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The Nihlists from "The Big Lebowski" mistake Moe, Larry and Curly for The Dude, Walter and Donnie. The Nihlists want their money. Moe steps up and says "We don't have your money, you knuckleheads!!!"

Uli says "Vee fukks you up, vee tekes zee money!!!"

The fight is on, at night, in the parking lot of the bowling alley. No weapons to start with, but objects scattered to and fro may be used as weapons.

Sadako of Girth
The stooges slaughter the Nihilists.
The stooges inflict horrific physical abuse on each other all day, every day.
Through this conditioning, they are known to have built immunity to eye gouging/poking, kicking, heavy slapping and most melee attacks..
And being physically beaten by a man saying "nyuk nyuk nyuk" over and over would be terrible.

Curly solos Flea's character and the spindly looking one with the glasses in an episode of horrific mental breakdown.

Moe slashes the remaining nihilist's neck with a bottle, dispatching Autobahn's last chance to be one of those bands where only one original member is left.

Larry has Donnie's heart attack.

I wont drag us through the horror of the stooges version of the cliff top service...

Rogue Jedi
haermm Yeah the Stooges pwn.

Sadako of Girth
They'd do an un-Murtaugh-augmented Riggs, attacking all at the same time..

Which is a big irony that Riggs would probably prefer not to thinkabout, whilst he jerks over the late eighties Stooges PC game.

Rogue Jedi
Hey, Mac has a Roy Rogers fetish just as strong as Riggs's.

Sadako of Girth
Thats different though.

He really liked those sequinned shirts. shifty

Rogue Jedi
roll eyes (sarcastic) I think it was the bestiality thing.

Sadako of Girth
Beastiality thing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcyX8AFCZ8I
00:00 - 02:17

(Note the seduction and fingering of the victim here with cunning usage of dog biscuits.)

Rogue Jedi
roll eyes (sarcastic) Didnt see any schmex.

Sadako of Girth
Cause the director cut away, thankfully. smile

Rogue Jedi
Weren't you ever given the talk about the Birds and the bees?

K9Br4rkUcPg

Sadako of Girth
Birds....? Bees....?

There you are again with the beastiality. shifty

I learned about human females.
I found that to be faaaarrrrrr more helpful.
You avionic insectophilic perv, you.

Rogue Jedi
Interspecies erotica, ****o.

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud
Paired with your other blatant giveaways here, your indepth knowledge of Kinky Kelly and the sexy stud is damning evidence indeed that your beastiality fetish is totally out of control.

You totally are Elias in that scene. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
haermm LOVE that movie haermm

Sadako of Girth
T'was class. yes

Rogue Jedi
Best stooges scene/movie is the football one.

Wolfie
Well, Nihilists are cowards anyway.

Anyway, the Stooges have been put into countless situations that they were able to get out of through dumb luck and just plain stupidity.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The Nihlists from "The Big Lebowski" mistake Moe, Larry and Curly for The Dude, Walter and Donnie. The Nihlists want their money. Moe steps up and says "We don't have your money, you knuckleheads!!!"

Uli says "Vee fukks you up, vee tekes zee money!!!"

The fight is on, at night, in the parking lot of the bowling alley. No weapons to start with, but objects scattered to and fro may be used as weapons.

Stooges ftw..

or even better your sig and avy ftw

jinXed by JaNx
who are the nihlists?

Rogue Jedi
3 ****tards from The Big Lebowski.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
who are the nihlists?

Like RJ said, also, these particular Nitzche fans were a German art rock band at some point, called Autobahn.

RJ not to spelling nazi on you, but you missed the "i" after the "h" in "Nihilists" in the thread title man! The thread TITLE...!
You are probably the ultimate nihilist in the sense that you so strongly believe in nothing, that you dont even care about spelling Nihilism accurately.

Which of course, is totally hardcore. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Nazis, dude, Nazis.....They were threatning castration, we gonna split hairs here?

Sadako of Girth
stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
I wonder if Curly would make them squeal, Deliverance style?

Sadako of Girth
He may do.

Ze Nihilists vill sqveal like ze pig.

What is "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...!!!!!!" in deutch..?

Rogue Jedi
Ask Bardock haermm

Sadako of Girth
stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Ach.......TUNG!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.