Riggs/McClane versus Marv...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Riggs and McClane versus Marv from "Sin City."

Riggs and Mac are rival detectives on the Basin City police force, both investigating Senator Rourke, despite their department telling them to back off. One night Mac steps into Cady's for an after work drink, and he sees Riggs there, doing the same. Taking a seat next to Riggs, they begin to talk shop. After a few drinks, Mac looks over Riggs's shoulder and sees Marv walking out.

Riggs glances over and sees Marv also, and, their finely honed detective skills telling them this guy knows something, they follow.

They follow Marv outside, and, when he turns and sees them (No one sneaks up on Marv, remember??) he reaches for Gladys.

Riggs steps forward, his beretta raised, and says "WHOA!!! Want a shot at the title?"

Marv drops Gladys, shucks his coat, and says "Dont mind if I do."

McClane holsters his beretta and says "Welcome to the party, pal!!"

It's on like Donkey Kong, h2h combat.

Darth Martin
Is this a joke, Rogue? Seriously, Marv would pwn these two if they guns or not.

Rogue Jedi
I dunno, man, Mac AND Riggs, together? You gotta factor in Mac's insane luck.

Placidity
Haha, even if McClane got his SUV, they would still lose.

Rogue Jedi
Marv, with the exception of Kevin, faced rubbish in Sin City. Mac and Riggs both kick major ass and can take insane damage.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Marv, with the exception of Kevin, faced rubbish in Sin City. I seem to recall him facing S.W.A.T. teams. McClane and Riggs will die hard at the hands of the lethal weapon in Marv.

Rogue Jedi
Those SWAT guys were shitty, to put it lightly.

Darth Martin
I could say the same for Mac and Riggs' villains.

Sadako of Girth
Yes. You could. But you'd sound silly. stick out tongue

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
But you'd sound silly. That's my sole point. roll eyes (sarcastic) If a couple S.W.A.T. teams are silly then so must there villains be.

Robtard
McClane side-kicks Riggs' ankle, crippling him so he can't run and bolts the **** out of there.

Sadako of Girth
Nah.. Martin, CIA trained guys, Swat teams, High trained mercs and international terrorists, criminal masterminds, marines, ninja chicks, parkhour lunatics....hell...even his fear of flying... McClane has beaten them all.

These were no mugs.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
McClane side-kicks Riggs' ankle, crippling him so he can't run and bolts the **** out of there.

LOLZ

Probably.

Darth Martin
Marv would put these two guy in a hospital. End of story.

Sadako of Girth
Epilogue:

Nah. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yes. You could. But you'd sound silly. stick out tongue yes

Sadako of Girth
Marvs tough, but aginst Mcdamage soak....?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.