Karl versus Vorstedt...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Karl learns of his brothers death, wants revenge, just like in DH1. Vorstedt (LW2), just happening to be in Nakatomi plaza when the terrorists took over, is mistaken by Karl for his brothers killer. The two fire at each other until they are out of ammo.

They emerge from cover and face off h2h on the rooftop of the building.

Who wins?

Sadako of Girth
I'd say Karl based on age advantages, size, reach, technique and fitness.

Rogue Jedi
Gonna go with Vorstedt. He seemed to have martial arts training.

Sadako of Girth
In an actual fight, most of the airy slappy tournament style shit you speak of gets pwned immediately by less flashy, more brutally violent/effective side of martial arts as practiced by Karl.

So does Karl. shifty

Karl has more durability.

He survived a beating by McClane and a strangling, and it took multiple heavy assed slugs gunshots to finally stop him.

Rogue Jedi
That was prolly due to the rage. Wonder how he'd do if he was just walking along and V engaged him.

Sadako of Girth
It'd enrage him and the outcome would be the same.

Besides. Rage is mostly harmful to the person enraged, in terms of wasting all his adrenaline early, being too uptight to let shit flow fast , being prone to blindsiding etc..

Rogue Jedi
Vorstedt definitely had the worst haircut of the two.

Sadako of Girth
Youre right. That is so relevant in combat.
shifty

Rogue Jedi
Gotta look good in the heat of battle!!!

Sadako of Girth
Welll Vorstedt wouldnt have to look good for very long. shifty

Rogue Jedi
Meh, they're both eurotrash.

Sadako of Girth
So South Africa is in Europe now...? LOL

Have you ever seen a map/atlas/globe...?

Say what you will about Karl, but if he had your navigational skills, he would have turned up to meet the others in Nepal, instead of LA... stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
His accent was obviously european, wasn't it? I meant where he originated from, dude.

Sadako of Girth
No. It was broadly South African.

Rogue Jedi
Sounded European to me.

Sadako of Girth
Maybe, in the sense that your Texan accent might sound Mexican to a Chinaman.

Riggs and Murtaugh knew it was a weird accent compared to Europes.

Rogue Jedi
Que? No comprende.

Sadako of Girth

Rogue Jedi
no me odie porque hermoso

Sadako of Girth
No tener sentido.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.