Do you fit in here better?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ryo 666
Do you fit in here better than you do in real life you think?

Just wondering.

Kostabot
No way. lol. In fact I'm pretty out of touch with what goes on here. I come on to keep up appearances with a few of the members I like.

I fit in here really well a couple years ago. Most of those members have discovered that they have a life since.

This place has changed, a lot.

Ryo 666
I don't think I fit in well here to be honest, over a year on the forum and I haven't befriended one person, I have spoken to a some but I don't classify any as friends.

Kostabot
This place consists of a series of cliques that are, from my observation, quite tight knit, and hard to become a part of. I've been here for 5 years, and I'm not part of any of them. I just cruise around posting here and there to kill time. Theres a few members here I like, but I'm not part of any of the groups as such. Doesnt bother me to be honest, it's still a good place to chat to people, despite some of the itnernet drama that goes on.

Ryo 666
I like the drama, it amuses me.

Ms Chelle
I fit in KMC pretty well as Ive been around for 5 years and have made a few great friends..
However in my personal life, I fit in better as I can have a more personal relationship being that I can see my family and friends in person.

~Bun Bun~
I had my fun time. Now it's really boring.

Ms Chelle
Originally posted by Kostabot
This place consists of a series of cliques that are, from my observation, quite tight knit, and hard to become a part of. I've been here for 5 years, and I'm not part of any of them. I just cruise around posting here and there to kill time. Theres a few members here I like, but I'm not part of any of the groups as such. Doesnt bother me to be honest, it's still a good place to chat to people, despite some of the itnernet drama that goes on. If I had/have a 'clique'... you'd be a part of it. stick out tongue

Ryo 666
Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
I had my fun time. Now it's really boring. Whats missing?

~Bun Bun~
Originally posted by Ryo 666
Whats missing?

Not sure, people were just less uptight and fun i guess. That's what we get when people start to grow up.

Ryo 666
Find immature people!!

Like me.

~Bun Bun~
Find immature people!!

Like me.

I don't really mean immature people. Hmmm I donno people just stoped talking to me. I think thats why it's not fun anymore lol.

Ms Chelle
Not sure, people were just less uptight and fun i guess. That's what we get when people start to grow up. I hear ya about the time frame you speak of but I think its getting better now. I wish you were around more.

Ryo 666
Aww. I'll talk with you, you could start a clique. eek!

Scythe
I don't. It's an entirely different experience meeting someone in real life. Some people are irritating on here, I'd never associate with them, they're not worth my time.

~Bun Bun~
Originally posted by Ms Chelle
I hear ya about the time frame you speak of but I think its getting better now. I wish you were around more.

Aww love, I'm here everyday still... sadly lol.

Aww. I'll talk with you, you could start a clique. eek!

Clique? Hmmm not my style lol. I just like nutty people. yes

Ryo 666
Nutty people. Actually sounds like me.

Ms Chelle
Aww love, I'm here everyday still... sadly lol.

Clique? Hmmm not my style lol. I just like nutty people. yes I guess we miss each other.. Ive been on a lot more then usual lately. Thanks to not having a job at the moment.

Nutty people. Actually sounds like me. SOunds about right so far. wink

~Bun Bun~
I guess we miss each other.. Ive been on a lot more then usual lately. Thanks to not having a job at the moment.

SOunds about right so far. wink

We must. Hmm ohwell have have you been hun?

Ryo 666
LOL True but I don't have the same sense of humour as allot of people on here do, but slowly it is changing it seems.

~Bun Bun~
LOL True but I don't have the same sense of humour as allot of people on here do, but slowly it is changing it seems.

I'll be your friend happy

Ryo 666
Wooo. I got a hottie as a friend. I just become slightly more importantcaw00t

Ms Chelle
We must. Hmm ohwell have have you been hun? I've been ok for the most part... And you? DId I see something about you moving to be with your family recently?

LOL True but I don't have the same sense of humour as allot of people on here do, but slowly it is changing it seems. I like your sense of humor so far.

Ryo 666
Thanks lol.

Kostabot
If I had/have a 'clique'... you'd be a part of it. stick out tongue

Definitely big grin. I think that You, Alex/Baylin, Kenneth/the.kenzo, and a couple others are the only ones left out of the old bunch that still come here on a semi-regular basis.

chomperx9
i can be your friend to. sorry i dont do myspace and facebook

Kostabot
Originally posted by Scythe
I don't. It's an entirely different experience meeting someone in real life. Some people are irritating on here, I'd never associate with them, they're not worth my time.

Then again, perhaps those poeple are different IRL. Maybe even friend worthy. I've encountered this in the past on other forums.

~Bun Bun~
Wooo. I got a hottie as a friend. I just become slightly more importantcaw00t

Awwe embarrasment Thankies hug

I've been ok for the most part... And you? DId I see something about you moving to be with your family recently?

I like your sense of humor so far.

Yeah we're in Texas right now but things took a different turn and we are moving back.

Ryo 666
Originally posted by chomperx9
i can be your friend to. sorry i dont do myspace and facebook

Well...thats a deal breaker sorry. ermmeek2

Ms Chelle
Definitely big grin. I think that You, Alex/Baylin, Kenneth/the.kenzo, and a couple others are the only ones left out of the old bunch that still come here on a semi-regular basis. I took a short break a small while ago but Im glad to be back... most days. laughing out loud Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
Awwe embarrasment Thankies hug

Yeah we're in Texas right now but things took a different turn and we are moving back. Right on.. when are you moving?

~Bun Bun~
I took a short break a small while ago but Im glad to be back... most days. laughing out loud Right on.. when are you moving?

Within the next couple weeks. Should be interesting lol.

Kostabot
I took a short break a small while ago but Im glad to be back... most days. laughing out loud Right on.. when are you moving?

Ive taken a couple extended breaks. Even now I'm not nearly as active on here as I used to be. But I'm around farily regularly. smile

Big Ol' Wiener
Yes, I do

Ryo 666
What an odd person.

Ms Chelle
Within the next couple weeks. Should be interesting lol. Could be fun.

Ive taken a couple extended breaks. Even now I'm not nearly as active on here as I used to be. But I'm around farily regularly. smile Glad you came back. You were always a favorite of mine... shhhhhhh dont tell the others...... shutup

Kostabot
Could be fun.

Glad you came back. You were always a favorite of mine... shhhhhhh dont tell the others...... shutup

Awwwbig grin. Likewise.

I'll keep it on the down low wink

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Big Ol' Wiener
Yes, I do Not anymore you dont haermm

Ryo 666
Shame lol.

Rogue Jedi
I pretty much fit in most places without trying. Except for family gatherings, I don't do the family thing very well.

DeathKap
Cause RJ is ****ing cool like that...

Rogue Jedi
I guess.

AbnormalButSane

Just wondering.

Depends on who is around on the internet and real life.

Rogue Jedi
Vague haermm

AbnormalButSane
I wouldn't fit in with certain groups on KMC or real life.
And there are cliques on KMC. mmm

Better?

Rogue Jedi
Kidding, figured that's what you meant.

AbnormalButSane
Okie. Nice sig by the way.

Ryo 666
What cliques are there in KMC OTF anyway?

Rogue Jedi
Random groups of people who bunch together and think they are the shit.

Ryo 666
I'll join yours. I want a jacket..without the Star Wars shit.

Rogue Jedi
You gotta be immature and like fart and bewb jokes.

Ryo 666
Its the only thing I know.

AbnormalButSane
The big money is in dick and fart jokes.

Rogue Jedi
And when I tell you to pull my finger, no questions, you pull it.

Ryo 666
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
And when I tell you to pull my finger, no questions, you pull it. Will do.

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
The big money is in dick and fart jokes. You handle your clique the way you want.

Rogue Jedi
The big money is in dick and fart jokes. You said dick haermm

Pull my finger?

AbnormalButSane
Dick's one of my top favorite words. hmm

Ms Chelle
And when I tell you to pull my finger, no questions, you pull it. I'd start my own clique first. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi

Dick Rod Johnson!!! Shaft!!!eek!

AbnormalButSane
Dick Rod Johnson!!! Shaft!!!eek!

haermm You know.

Ryo 666

Every guy wants to hear that.

Rogue Jedi
I know an asian guy named Hung Du Lo.

AbnormalButSane
Every guy wants to hear that.

Oh I know it.

Rogue Jedi
PENIS PENIS PENIS!!!

Ryo 666
Oh I know it. Say it again.

For shits and girls. no expression

Rogue Jedi
teehee dick.

Ryo 666
teehee dick. Hawt.

Rogue Jedi
Hotpocket. Get it?

Ryo 666
More than you know.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Captain REX
I don't believe I fit in better at KMC than in real life in the least. I hardly make an appearance here and I am pretty out of touch with what goes on, and being a moderator doesn't help with the social aspects (which I'm okay with).

Meanwhile, I have a bunch of friends beyond this computer screen.

BakaXero
nope

Ultimate Wil
not really, don't have alot of friends on here that I talk with all the time, but I have more friends that aren't on here that I talk with all the time.

dadudemon
This place consists of a series of cliques that are, from my observation, quite tight knit, and hard to become a part of. I've been here for 5 years, and I'm not part of any of them. I just cruise around posting here and there to kill time. Theres a few members here I like, but I'm not part of any of the groups as such. Doesnt bother me to be honest, it's still a good place to chat to people, despite some of the itnernet drama that goes on.

That's a load of bullshit. You're one of my homies and I'm proud of that. big grin

To answer the question, no, I am not as accepted in here as real life. My personality is better suited to real life.

Mairuzu
I don't think I fit in well here to be honest, over a year on the forum and I haven't befriended one person, I have spoken to a some but I don't classify any as friends. cause your name sucks

Ryo 666
Originally posted by Mairuzu
cause your name sucks True that.

Where's the "weed" post then? Thread feels empty without it.

Mairuzu
thats why u dont fit in

you ask stupid questions

I'm not part of a "clique." I jsut come in and say whatevers on my mind and leave stoned

Ryo 666
I'm actually serious.

Mairuzu
I know you are, that's the thing.

Ryo 666
lol

But anyway I fit in occasionally in the comic forum, but there are allot of people who don't seem to know what they're on about.

Ms Chelle
More people then you know. lol

Ryo 666
You know the people there?

Mairuzu
lets get to page 5

oh....

Ms Chelle
You know the people there? lol no I meant in general.

Mr. Rhythmic

Just wondering.

God no. My real life's pretty amazing.

Ryo 666
I see lol. Not wrong there.

Rogue Jedi
Who I talk to/hang out with depends on my mood. Today, for example, I am not in the mood for real life friends, I'd rather keep it at a distance. The other day, though, I went to my life long friend's house in Kingwood and hung out with him all day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.