Nite Owl vs Captain Nemo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
The Watchmen member goes up against the chairman of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Both are unarmed but are in there costumes. The fight setting is in a huge church. Who wins?

Quincy
Nite Owl II? He wrecks Nemo.

Wolfie
Though Nemo does kick a lot of ass, I think Nite Owl would be more relentless when fighting him.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Quincy
Nite Owl II? He wrecks Nemo. Really? Nemo is superhuman and I doubt Dan is. Nemo is also more agile.

Quincy
What kind of Superhuman feats does Nemo have? The only think I remember him doing was a really fast legsweep and fighting with a sword.

Darth Martin
Watch the fight scene on Dorian Grey's apartment again.

He backhands a soldier with armor on and sends him flying five feet away into a wall. He also was seen moving his sword faster than the eye could see while helping Hyde out against that huge monster that took the formula. I'd say he's just as skilled as Nite Owl with better physical stats.

BruceSkywalker
Nemo stomps

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Really? Nemo is superhuman and I doubt Dan is. Nemo is also more agile.

Let's not start this over again, please.

Darth Martin
Start what? confused

Darth Martin
I watched Watchmen last night on dvd and it seems Nite Owl is fairly fast and hits quite hard. Couple that with his armor I think he may wins this.

Though Nemo isn't to be underestimated.

Rogue Jedi
Gonna watch Watchmen tonight, I'll post my opinion later.

Darth Martin
The DC is truly incredible. I think it may have passed The Dark Knight as the best comic-book/superhero film of all time for me.

Rogue Jedi
I'm here right now:

http://www.watchmen-movie.org/

Reading up on the characters. I've taken an early liking to The Comedian.

Darth Martin
The DC made me appreciate the Comedian, Silk Spectre, and Nite Owl alot more.

Rorscach is the best character while Dr. Manhattan by far looks the best(especially at the funeral).

Rogue Jedi
Pretty outrageous costumes yes

Darth Martin
Who?

Rogue Jedi
All of them?

Darth Martin
Speak for yourself.

I think Nite Owl's costume is cool. As is Ozymandias'.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Watch the fight scene on Dorian Grey's apartment again.

He backhands a soldier with armor on and sends him flying five feet away into a wall. He also was seen moving his sword faster than the eye could see while helping Hyde out against that huge monster that took the formula. I'd say he's just as skilled as Nite Owl with better physical stats. Yeppers. Nemo FTW.

Rogue Jedi
On a side note, Watchmen was shit.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Watchmen was shit. sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.