Black Bolt vs Magneto h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mshinu
Only self amping and shielding alowed (no voice, blasts, flight, blood manipulation, opening wormholes etc.) Standard gear. Battle takes place in the Antartic.

What happens?

Survivor19
Black Bolt.
Magneto doesn't have good enough punching feats to compare.

Xplosive
Black Bolt easily.

Lord Feron
Master Blow ftw! I mean I dont think MAgs can really hurt BB via punching him. Prob be like love taps.

Mshinu
Can`t Mags hurt Black Bolt by amping his strenght?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Mshinu
Can`t Mags hurt Black Bolt by amping his strenght?

Um idk if he can amp them enough to be on par with BB innate strength. I mean I can't remember a time when he did amp his punch muchless use such amped punches to beat someone like BB. Also BB is good fighter imo much better than Mags since mags is more accustmoed with using his powers instead. BB is a mix of Physical skill and powers.

MAgs sheilds are mighty but I suspect a master blow can get through it if Mags is not expecting it.

I would think that BB would try and fight Mags normally and finding out he can't really dmg mags with normal kicks and punches he will resort to the master blow. Mags will not be expecting that coming, his standard sheilding would not be sufficient imo. I he knew it was comingand expected the hit to come then he would prob amp his sheidl brace for impact and maybe just maybe be able to withstand it.

Peterlane
BB wins easily

Philosophía
With shields allowed this is most likely a stalemate. Magneto can't take Black Bolt in a physicall battle though.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Um idk if he can amp them enough to be on par with BB innate strength. I mean I can't remember a time when he did amp his punch muchless use such amped punches to beat someone like BB. Also BB is good fighter imo much better than Mags since mags is more accustmoed with using his powers instead. BB is a mix of Physical skill and powers.

Mags does seem capable of serious amping but I haven`t seen many instances of it.

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/5774/sgrip3pj.jpg

I don`t know BB well but he is probably a better fighter as you say. Magneto`s h2h skills are likely very rusty tho he and Xavier did beat up a bar full of sailors once in their youth iirc.

The Nuul
BB wins but Mags is no push over in the h2h department.

grimify
Originally posted by Mshinu
Mags does seem capable of serious amping but I haven`t seen many instances of it.

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/5774/sgrip3pj.jpg

I don`t know BB well but he is probably a better fighter as you say. Magneto`s h2h skills are likely very rusty tho he and Xavier did beat up a bar full of sailors once in their youth iirc.

That scan doesn't look like a strength amp to me. Mags still has his arms tucked into his chest, he threw Herc off with energy, not strength.

BB is a heavy hitter, but I don't see him punching through Magneto's shields.

This is a stalemate.

Mshinu
Originally posted by grimify
That scan doesn't look like a strength amp to me. Mags still has his arms tucked into his chest, he threw Herc off with energy, not strength.

Actually his arms has moved from the sides of his body to the front, a move that if powerful enough could throw Herc back like we see.

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/8180/newmutants04012fo3.jpg

Next page has Cap speculating that he might have manipulated metal fibres in his clothes, which is also possible (and would be cheating in this vs thread). Anyway there does not seem to have been any energy attack used here that the avengers could detect.

Tshern
Originally posted by grimify

BB is a heavy hitter, but I don't see him punching through Magneto's shields.

This is a stalemate.
Well, Black Bolt has buffed himself enough to fight off the Hulk in a fistfight.

jalek moye
And Gladiator

Tshern
Originally posted by jalek moye
And Gladiator
Didn't know that actually. How did the fight go?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Tshern
Didn't know that actually. How did the fight go?

H2h Glads won because some dude was ****ing with BB electron powers and he was not able to use it.

But way back when they fought. BB was nearly even with Glads but when Glads got serious, but then BB whispered into his ear at point blank and it either Koed Glads or almost did (can't remember).

KuRuPT Thanosi
BB eventually get through the shields IMO and wtf pwns Magneto.

Mshinu
But way back when they fought. BB was nearly even with Glads but when Glads got serious, but then BB whispered into his ear at point blank and it either Koed Glads or almost did (can't remember).

(from the respect thread, posted by Olympian)

Enyalus
They didn't actually fight that time. Gladiator was taking on Quasar. BB snuck up and whispered in his ear, which hurled him backwards for a few miles or whatever. He rushes back into the fray about 3 pages later, I believe.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Enyalus
They didn't actually fight that time. Gladiator was taking on Quasar. BB snuck up and whispered in his ear, which hurled him backwards for a few miles or whatever. He rushes back into the fray about 3 pages later, I believe.

whoops my bad.. i thought they had a brief tussel.

jalek moye
In one of the inhumans issues, they had a brief fight where they traded a few blows. Bolt looked like he was getting the advantage but then they trapped him in a force field.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.