Wolverine and Deadpool VS three X-23s

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
There are three Lauras (clones, twins from another dimensions.. doesn't matter) in this fight.
VS
Wolverine (current)
and Deadpool (usual equipment + adamantium swords)

bloodlust on.

Who takes it?

gogogadgetgo
wolverine and deadpool wins

finish her and her and her

fatality fatality fatality

Wild Shadow
logan and DP ftw.

DP and his equipment help edge out the battle with the grenades. the X-23 lacking adamantium bones will be a handicap when wade starts dropping grenades and bullet shots to the brain pan.

Darth Martin
I'll take the three X-23's just to be different. Wolverine has had problems with just one before. Whoever has to deal with two is going to be very unlucky. Guns and grenades? Come on now this girl dodges that shit all day.

Survivor19
No adamantium?
Really?
I always thought they had it...

Anyway, soon enough it looks like X-Force will fight a bunch af Laura clones. My bet on Archangel soloing everybody.

iceman24567
She doesn't have an adamantium skeleton her claws are adamantium though.

Survivor19
Thanks. I was wondering, like, since forever, how cah she grow with adamantium sceleton inside...

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'll take the three X-23's just to be different. Wolverine has had problems with just one before. Whoever has to deal with two is going to be very unlucky. Guns and grenades? Come on now this girl dodges that shit all day.
No he dident, he out fought her the first time they met and she chap shotted him when he was helping her up. Then later in the issue she jumped at him he caught both her arms with just his and told her she aint in his league.

The only fight when she gave him trouble, was when he did not want to fight her and she was trying to kill him, hell msot of the fight he had his claws in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.