Economical Phone Cards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alvin

Rogue Jedi
Chipmunks!!!

Captain REX
Does it really matter which one you get?

Rogue Jedi
It kinda does. I always used sprint cards.

Captain REX
In what way does it matter?

Rogue Jedi
Depends on if it's domestic or international. For domestic I used one called Texas red. More minutes.

Roland4
This is a very common problem. People tend to go over board with their phone bills. It is essential that you check out the economy of the call charges. Using prepaid cards is a great idea. It will help you to keep a check on your phone calls. Go for prepaid cards by Talkloop. The cards are packed with features like no service and monthly charges, cheap call charges. And the best thing is that you can make calls from any phone. You can also refer the card to some of your friends who use prepaid cards as Talkloop has a great referral program. Log on to for more.

Rogue Jedi
sockie

BakaXero
well when you read the first post, you kind of expect a second post to reply to it. It was an obvious case of spam followed by a sock from the first post.

Rogue Jedi
I did the math haermm

lil bitchiness
Spammer. Troll. etc...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.