Was michael jackson murdered?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
yes he was. your heart beats into truth. listen to it

http://www.youtube.com/v/nvRI1VnQAEc

watch all 4 parts and realise how corrupt the music industry is in particular.

botankus
I think TuPac is responsible. I mean, the guy released 10 albums, made 6 movies, and banged 7 chicks after he died, so why not?

Raoul
facepalm

shiv
the missing security tape is a red flag.

Rogue Jedi
And here we go......

Ryo 666
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
And here we go...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLlZh9yelk

Rogue Jedi
Not even gonna bother.

dadudemon
Fairly interesting. It is plausible that Michael had enemies. Actually, he did have enemies and some powerful ones, at that.

The Dark Cloud
You know, yesterday was the 40th anniversary of what was one of the greatest achievments in human history, the moon landings. We also recently lost the man who is arguably the largest journalist of all time, Walter Cronkite.

And people are still going on about this drug addicted pedophile. Jacko is dead and gone, good riddance.

dadudemon
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
You know, yesterday was the 40th anniversary of what was one of the greatest achievments in human history, the moon landings. We also recently lost the man who is arguably the largest journalist of all time, Walter Cronkite.

And people are still going on about this drug addicted pedophile. Jacko is dead and gone, good riddance.

I went on about Walter Cronkite yesterday. I went on about the moon landing, yesterday.

However, I didn't "hear" much about a murder conspiracy theory on Michael until today.

And, I just clicked "preview" for my post to see if Cronkite was in the dictionary. It Effin' was! That should tell you how important that man was.

Ryo 666

And people are still going on about this drug addicted pedophile. Jacko is dead and gone, good riddance. Proof or STFU.

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by dadudemon
I went on about Walter Cronkite yesterday. I went on about the moon landing, yesterday.

However, I didn't "hear" much about a murder conspiracy theory on Michael until today.

And, I just clicked "preview" for my post to see if Cronkite was in the dictionary. It Effin' was! That should tell you how important that man was.

Jacko died a month ago I say we should give it a rest. Society's priorities ate so fukked up.

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by Ryo 666
Proof or STFU.

And OJ was innocent too

dadudemon
Jacko died a month ago I say we should give it a rest. Society's priorities ate so fukked up.

Humans primary existence is entertainment. Think about it.

Think of ways that this is justified and you'll see what I'm talking about. Think outside of the word entertainment and use it as just a simple pacification term.

Ryo 666
And OJ was innocent too

True that!!

WO Polaski
And OJ was innocent too

thats an extremely poor comparison.

Rogue Jedi
Fairly interesting. It is plausible that Michael had enemies. Actually, he did have enemies and some powerful ones, at that. I have enemies, but I dont kill them.

Robtard

-Moon landings were staged

-There's an alien mega-dome on the dark-side of the moon; that's where "they" watch us from

-Walter Conkrite is a reptilean; he didn't really die

Röland
Originally posted by Robtard
-Moon landings were staged

-There's an alien mega-dome on the dark-side of the moon; that's where "they" watch us from

-Walter Conkrite is a reptilean; he didn't really die
I almost spit my drink out from laughing at this.

Robtard

Ryo 666
What about the peanut butter creator conspiracy?

Grand-Moff-Gav
I am going to ignore the link but, I understand that the doctor may have been negligent in his care of MJ...that could be constructed into a murder case.

Symmetric Chaos
What could someone actually gain from killing him? Jackson was about to go on tour so if they were after money (he had a lot of debts) they should have kept him alive.

The Dark Cloud
Deano's right, you're all sheep.

This part is true

The Dark Cloud
Humans primary existence is entertainment. Think about it.

Think of ways that this is justified and you'll see what I'm talking about. Think outside of the word entertainment and use it as just a simple pacification term.

No, the primary purpose of humans is the same as every other living thing, reproduction. Everythng we do ultimately comes down to propogating our species

WO Polaski
No, the primary purpose of humans is the same as every other living thing, reproduction. Everythng we do ultimately comes down to propogating our species

according to whom? hmm

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by WO Polaski
according to whom? hmm

erm

dadudemon

Nope, it's entertainment. Even reproduction is for our own entertainment.

Think about it.

The Dark Cloud
Nope, it's entertainment. Even reproduction is for our own entertainment.

Think about it.

Well, we can agree to disagree, I want to go no further with this

dadudemon
Well, we can agree to disagree, I want to go no further with this

Indeed.

As someone who I thought was a lawyer, you can see the merits to my perspective and you realize that, indeed, it all can be classified, directly or indirectly, as entertainment.

jaden101
I have to wonder when it'll get to the stage that every famous person who dies before old age will have been "murdered"

I don't remember this pathetic conspiracy attitude for Marilyn Monr...Jim Morrisoo...Jimi Hendriii...

Just forget I said anything.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
I have to wonder when it'll get to the stage that every famous person who dies before old age will have been "murdered"

I don't remember this pathetic conspiracy attitude for Marilyn Monr...Jim Morrisoo...Jimi Hendriii...

Just forget I said anything.

Well it is a fact that the CIA laced Bob Marley's ganja with cancer causing agents.

jaden101
Well it is a fact that the CIA laced Bob Marley's ganja with cancer causing agents.

That's cos he was an assassin who killed Marilyn Monroe, Jim Morrison and Jimi Hendrix....Among others.

WhoopeeDee
I was going with suicide first before murder.

Sadako of Girth
Maybe he was bumped off with a hitman paid some of that 16 million he paid out that time... shifty

Makes me laugh how in the vid where Jackson was talking about conspiracy in the press, saying how they made it all up about his skin bleaching, in the same breath as saying that they made it up about the child molestation. Now if he denied drug use in that clip, we'd have the set.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Maybe he was bumped off with a hitman paid some of that 16 million he paid out that time... shifty

Makes me laugh how in the vid where Jackson was talking about conspiracy in the press, saying how they made it all up about his skin bleaching, in the same breath as saying that they made it up about the child molestation. Now if he denied drug use in that clip, we'd have the set.

He wasn't saying that he did NOT skin bleach, he was saying that they were slamming him for his reasons on it. He did not direclty say that, but that's what he was referring to.

Sadako of Girth
He was definitely presenting them as falsehoods told by the conspiratorial elements to harm him.

Deano
his doctor was a freemason...go figure

also look at michaels dangerous album for the symbology there

dadudemon
He was definitely presenting them as falsehoods told by the conspiratorial elements to harm him.

Sorry, he's not as intelligent as we are in our conversation. I highly doubt he knows how to keep contextual parallels fluid to avoid misinterpretations due to a direct interpretation leading to a falsehood.

He literally SAID himself that he bleaches his skin. (Oprah interview.) This is why what you're thinking he's saying is wrong.

jaden101
Originally posted by Deano

So...I'm a freemason. You accusing me of going around killing celebrities too?

Sadako of Girth
Sorry, he's not as intelligent as we are in our conversation. I highly doubt he knows how to keep contextual parallels fluid to avoid misinterpretations due to a direct interpretation leading to a falsehood.

He literally SAID himself that he bleaches his skin. (Oprah interview.) This is why what you're thinking he's saying is wrong.

Oh really? Got a link for that..?

dadudemon
Oh really? Got a link for that..?

STFU and find it yourself.

I'm at work. big grin I can't look at youtube vids at work.

"In the year 1986, Michael Jackson - the king of pop, was diagnosed with vitiligo, and in a ninety minute interview by Oprah Winfrey in 1993, Michael Jackson for the first time admitted that he was suffering from an illness, and dismissed allegations regarding bleaching of his skin. This interview and admittance of suffering from vitiligo helped in promoting awareness about this disease which was almost unknown during that time."

If found that in 5 seconds when google searching. Surely you can pull more up than I can. no expression

Shakyamunison
Maybe someone killed him because he was... molesting children? Could that be a possibility?

jinXed by JaNx
oh shit dude, That is the best movie i've seen in the past six months. I loved it when the total recal music kicked in laughing out loud

Syren

I hate when people say that, it's so general. I understand why it makes sense that we're here solely to procreate but for people who can't have children it's pretty harsh. Might as well just say we're a pointless waste of oxygen smile

(sorry, not at all relevant to the topic)

Bardock42
I think it is more to survive and procreate.

Sadako of Girth
STFU and find it yourself.

I'm at work. big grin I can't look at youtube vids at work.

"In the year 1986, Michael Jackson - the king of pop, was diagnosed with vitiligo, and in a ninety minute interview by Oprah Winfrey in 1993, Michael Jackson for the first time admitted that he was suffering from an illness, and dismissed allegations regarding bleaching of his skin. This interview and admittance of suffering from vitiligo helped in promoting awareness about this disease which was almost unknown during that time."

If found that in 5 seconds when google searching. Surely you can pull more up than I can. no expression
Which begs the question of "wtf are you doing here?"
then, doesn't it, slacker...? Get cracking!

Yeah That says he dismissed the allegations.

Not admitted bleaching.

Wow.

Now it is youuuuuuuuuuuuuu who must STFU. lolz smile

Robtard

F'ing Jew loving Zionist promoters, those Freemasons!

Indeed, it's like Michael Jackson was leaving secret clues to who killed him, since he couldn't risk coming out. It's clearly no coincidence he named the album 'Dangerous.'

Bardock42
yes he was. your heart beats into truth. listen to it

http://www.youtube.com/v/nvRI1VnQAEc

watch all 4 parts and realise how corrupt the music industry is in particular. Dude....

lord xyz
I believe you.

dadudemon
Which begs the question of "wtf are you doing here?"
then, doesn't it, slacker...? Get cracking!

Yeah That says he dismissed the allegations.

Not admitted bleaching.

Wow.

Now it is youuuuuuuuuuuuuu who must STFU. lolz smile

You dumbass.

He ****in' admitted it.

It's common knowledge, imo, that he bleached his skin because of his disease. You've been living under a rock.

You find it.

JacopeX
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3304/3286736600_c8bf34f298.jpg

Sadako of Girth
You dumbass.

He ****in' admitted it.

It's common knowledge, imo, that he bleached his skin because of his disease. You've been living under a rock.

You find it.

Well Double dumbass on you.

I know he denied bleaching at times also.
Saying that it was the vitaligo itself that turned him white.
This was common knowledge for ages too.....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jaeh.is.Awesome
big deal. murdered or not, people die all the time.

I don't know why MJ's any different.

oh... wait...

dadudemon
Well Double dumbass on you.

I know he denied bleaching at times also.
Saying that it was the vitaligo itself that turned him white.
This was common knowledge for ages too.....

roll eyes (sarcastic) http://vimeo.com/5347540

Now STFU with your ignorance.

Sadako of Girth
Ignorance? I think it is you who are being ignorant.

I can comment on what a passed perception of the guy was, without having it regarded as my own opinion, thanks.

Now f**k off back to writing childish threads about some playground fights you've had with the other kids.

Thank you, come again....... smile

Dr Will Hatch
LOL This reminds me of a funny line from a Charlie Brown parody.

Are racial slurs allowed here?

S_D_J

I can comment on what a passed perception of the guy was, without having it regarded as my own opinion, thanks.

Now f**k off back to writing childish threads about some playground fights you've had with the other kids.

a common perception does not equal the truth.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What could someone actually gain from killing him? Jackson was about to go on tour so if they were after money (he had a lot of debts) they should have kept him alive.

stupid conspiracy theory aside... hasn't he been making a lot of money now that he's dead? compared to what he could have gotten out of the tour (which was sold out anyways)?

the tour producer is holding on to videos and stuff, and is going to wait until most legal problem are solved, to produce a movie with that material, to which he is the legal and sole owner.

erm

Captain REX
If you wander into the Conspiracy section down at the bottom of KMC, you'll find that they think the CIA/Illuminati did. Because apparently those are one and the same.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by S_D_J
a common perception does not equal the truth.

Absolutely.

dadudemon

That's what an ignorant person usually says.

Did you watch the whole interview? no expression

Nah. It's your opinion since that idea was thrown out the window in 1993. Fail. smile

Butthurt? Thanks for teh lulz.

That MJ denied bleaching his skin is so 80s. Pathetic. I bet you still wear acid washed jeans and high tops. laughing

I will, thanks. All over your face.

you get thorns
Happy Dance

jinXed by JaNx
i heard micheal jackson is still alive and is leading an underground militant group against the illuminati

Breast Feeder
Jackson had many people who hated him and not just parents of children he knew. It is quite likely someone killed him.

Sadako of Girth
That's what an ignorant person usually says.

Did you watch the whole interview? no expression

Nah. It's your opinion since that idea was thrown out the window in 1993. Fail. smile

Butthurt? Thanks for teh lulz.

That MJ denied bleaching his skin is so 80s. Pathetic. I bet you still wear acid washed jeans and high tops. laughing

I will, thanks. All over your face.

Thats what the even-more ignorant usually counter with.

Nah. Nice to see that you are a self perpetuating machine of wrongness though. You gotta have reliable, predictable features in the world. Congrats on being just that.

Thats alright. Im glad you enjoyed the lols.

Intellectual dwarfism can be a kooky fun/amusing thing, which makes you coco the clown, doesnt it...? smile

Thought thatd be your first thought. But you can keep your gay fantasies to yourself. It really isnt my business.

Isnt the "what a tough guy I think I am on the internetz" thread calling, Daniel san....?

occultdestroyer
Michael Jackson is still alive.

His demonic soul is behind your back right now. Staring at you

dadudemon
Thats what the even-more ignorant usually counter with.

I know you are but what am I?

Nah. Nice to see that you are a self perpetuating machine of wrongness though. You gotta have reliable, predictable features in the world. Congrats on being just that.

Nice to see that you're in denial.

Thats alright. Im glad you enjoyed the lols.

Thanks.

I'm sure there's more to come from you.

Intellectual dwarfism can be a kooky fun/amusing thing, which makes you coco the clown, doesnt it...? smile

So, you can't post on topic or contradict me when you've been proven wrong. That's fine. I know that some people are sore losers. stick out tongue

Thought thatd be your first thought. But you can keep your gay fantasies to yourself. It really isnt my business.

Did I mention that it was gay? It was the style of the 80s, a decade you seem to be stuck in.

Isnt the "what a tough guy I think I am on the internetz" thread calling, Daniel san....?

No. It's what you like and I aim to please. lol, get it?

Sadako of Girth
Nah a fantasy of coming in a another guy's face is gay, on planet earth.
On planet uranus, (Where you seem to be stuck) Im sure that its different, as you maintain.

And yes. I recognise a sore loser when I see one. Like when that guy pwned you in class and you didnt do anything about it. big grin

Sore losing creates self assurance threads, which leads me back to:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=512506&pagenumber=11#post12065235

dadudemon
Nah a fantasy of coming in a another guy's face is gay, on planet earth.
On planet uranus, (Where you seem to be stuck) Im sure that its different, as you maintain.

And yes. I recognise a sore loser when I see one. Like when that guy pwned you in class and you didnt do anything about it. big grin

Sore losing creates self assurance threads, which leads me back to:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=512506&pagenumber=11#post12065235

So, nothing on topic? Just bating and trolling?

I mean...is it REALLY that hard to post, "I was wrong."

MJ bleached his skin. Fact.

MJ admitted to it. Fact.

You can debate whether or not he had Vitalgo, though. I welcome that debate.

Sadako of Girth
So, nothing on topic? Just bating and trolling?

I mean...is it REALLY that hard to post, "I was wrong."

MJ bleached his skin. Fact.

MJ admitted to it. Fact.

You can debate whether or not he had Vitalgo, though. I welcome that debate.

It must be. Cause you havent said it.

I already stated that I thought the vitaligo story was bollocks: Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
shifty

Makes me laugh how in the vid where Jackson was talking about conspiracy in the press, saying how they made it all up about his skin bleaching, in the same breath as saying that they made it up about the child molestation. Now if he denied drug use in that clip, we'd have the set. And naturally, you diverted into troll territory with name calling.

No need to try again, given that fact, really is there...?
All I can suggest for the future is sticking to the subject at hand in the first place.

dadudemon
It must be. Cause you havent said it.

Why would I say it when you were the one wrong? Does that even make sense?

I already stated that I thought the vitaligo story was bollocks: And naturally, you diverted into troll territory with name calling.

Calling you ignorant for not knowing about MJ's interview with Oprah in 1993 isn't name calling. You were ignorant of MJ's interview in 1993 and then you refused to look it up. How is that name calling? A state of being is hardly name calling.

If you were to call me ignorant, I'd agree.no expression

I'm not a big MJ fan...I just happened to know something you didn't.

No need to try again, given that fact, really is there...?
All I can suggest for the future is sticking to the subject at hand in the first place.

All this proves is you ignorantly disagreed with a point in the video, but it does not detract from you being off topic in your last reply. That's a strawman argument. no expression

The next post needs to be on topic. I don't want a warning or to be banned.

Sadako of Girth
I wasnt wrong. Yet you maintain I was.: Ergo - You were wrong.

Your failure to see this is just dragging the wrongness out forever and ever and ever.
I did know. You cant see it and are blinded by your addiction to having to be contrary for being contrary's sake. no expression

If you dont want to be warned or banned, then flaming others might be the first port of call when revising your unduly arrogant attacks expenditure list. no expression

I might for example, think you're a c**t, for your held "opinion", yet I dont voice that, as its relavance to the debate is very very slim. no expression

BTW I will over look the supreme hypocritical irony in your ever accusing another human being of straw manning. no expression

The Vitaligo story is Bollocks. Debate.

dadudemon
I wasnt wrong. Yet you maintain I was.: Ergo - You were wrong.

You were wrong. You didn't understand the context of his statement and made a hasty conclusion, therefore, you were wrong.

Your failure to see this is just dragging the wrongness out forever and ever and ever.

You were just plain ol' wrong in your assessment. You didn't understand the context of his statement and made a hasty conclusion, therefore, you were wrong.

I did know. You cant see it and are blinded by your addiction to having to be contrary for being contrary's sake.

No. Your failure to see this is just dragging the wrongness out forever and ever and ever.

You didn't understand the context of his statement and made a hasty conclusion, therefore, you were wrong.

Edit-

Damn you and your long edit.

Btw no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression

If you dont want to be warned or banned, then flaming others might be the first port of call when revising your unduly arrogant attacks expenditure list.

Still butthurt about being wrong, I see. Ignorant is ignorant.

I might for example, think you're a c**t, for your held "opinion", yet I dont voice that, as its relavance to the debate is very very slim.

However, being ignorant of the following: "You didn't understand the context of his statement and made a hasty conclusion, therefore, you were wrong." does show why this was even a "debate" to begin with. You didn't know. Ignorance. no expression

BTW I will over look the supreme hypocritical irony in your ever accusing another human being of straw manning.

Thank you kindly. You're such a noble person.

Sadako of Girth
Save allllllllll your wrongness and presumptive inaccuracy for someone who actually cares what you think. ( I cannot anymore due to the old "misportray Sadakos argument" tactic you seem so fond of.)
Whatver your problem is, be it penile anger, or just good old fashioned board arrogance, I hope you get it sorted, cause then we could converse again, but til then, you'd really better put me on ignore. smile

While you misrepresent my position to suit your own deeply hystrionic ends, you clearly have no grip on this, and you have wasted enough of my time.

Still I do thank you for the insomnia cure as your brand of ignorance is the ketamine of debate.

Rogue Jedi

I might for example, think you're a c**t Clot?

Sadako of Girth
Indeed. shifty

dadudemon
Save allllllllll your wrongness and presumptive inaccuracy for someone who actually cares what you think. ( I cannot anymore due to the old "misportray Sadakos argument" tactic you seem so fond of.)
Whatver your problem is, be it penile anger, or just good old fashioned board arrogance, I hope you get it sorted, cause then we could converse again, but til then, you'd really better put me on ignore. smile

While you misrepresent my position to suit your own deeply hystrionic ends, you clearly have no grip on this, and you have wasted enough of my time.

Still I do thank you for the insomnia cure as your brand of ignorance is the ketamine of debate.

You didn't understand the context of his statement and made a hasty conclusion, therefore, you were wrong.

There's nothing left to debate.

Sadako of Girth

There's nothing left to debate.

Nope. Thats your misunderstanding.

You were getting exposed for the igonorance you put out there, and you tried to control it by crying that we we off topic.

I go back on topic and surprise surprise, rather than admit that you were wrong about your perception of my position, you cry "no debate", you deeply generous supplier of said debate ketamine, you.

dadudemon
Nope. Thats your misunderstanding.

You were getting exposed for the igonorance you put out there, and you tried to control it by crying that we we off topic.

I go back on topic and surprise surprise, rather than admit that you were wrong about your perception of my position, you cry "no debate", you deeply generous supplier of said debate ketamine, you.

"You didn't understand the context of his statement and made a hasty conclusion, therefore, you were wrong."

Sadako of Girth
Yes. Words that will be the epitaph on your thread cred's grave.

You are wrong in your assertion. Repeating your wrongness ad infinitum doesnt make it any more right, you realise.

powerful
You laugh at the truth. Deano's right, you're all sheep.

so what...
why he attracts guys around so much after he died?
what if we just sit quietly enjoying his music.
We can do nothing whether he is murdered or not@@
right?

dadudemon

You are wrong in your assertion. Repeating your wrongness ad infinitum doesnt make it any more right, you realise.

"You didn't understand the context of his statement and made a hasty conclusion, therefore, you were wrong."

Sadako of Girth

Sadako of Girth
I believe that Robtard was being playfully facetious when he said that, Powerful.

dadudemon
You can't handle being wrong. It's weird. I have never met someone on the internet this stubborn.

Sadako of Girth
Ive admitted to being wrong in the past when it has legimately occurred.

You wanna drag this out? You wanna get nasty over your misunderstanding? Then PM me if you wanna continue.
'Cause I no longer give a f**k about your seemingly pathological need for public hystrionics.

dadudemon
Ive admitted to being wrong in the past when it has legimately occurred.

You wanna drag this out? You wanna get nasty over your misunderstanding?

Pm me.

If you want to get nasty, I'm fine with it. But my posts will still be the same.

Just admit that you were wrong with MJ's statement, and then comment on the weight of that statement towards a murder conspiracy.

Sadako of Girth
I have no need to. As that would be undue.

Me wanting to get nasty? youre the one misportraying, nitpicking, misrepresenting in a bad light.

dadudemon
I have no need to. As that would be undue.

Me wanting to get nasty: youre the one misportraying, nitpicking, misrepresenting in a bad light.

K.

You have no way of proving that you understood what MJ was talking about because you asked me to prove that he claimed to bleach his skin. I did.

end of.

You know what I mean?

Sadako of Girth
K.

You have no way of proving that you understood what MJ was talking about because you asked me to prove that he claimed to bleach his skin. I did.

end of.

You know what I mean?

And you have noway of disproving it either.

Besides, strawman, its not the point. The point is I never f***ing believed the vitaligo story that the press seemed to milk..

dadudemon
And you have noway of disproving it either.

Besides, strawman, its not the point. The point is I never f***ing believed the vitaligo story that the press seemed to milk..

OH!

I see now.

I understand completely.

This is what is happening:

He wasn't saying that he did NOT skin bleach, he was saying that they were slamming him for his reasons on it. He did not direclty say that, but that's what he was referring to.

What MJ was referring to was the press slamming him for bleaching his skin because of at least a couple of reasons: He either wanted to be white either because of race thing, or he wanted to be white because of some sort of wacked out color or getup scheme. OR, he wanted to be white because he was ashamed to be black. It usually came in the want to be white or ashamed to be black.

Do you understand why I contradicted you now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.