Iron Man vs H/P Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok this is Iron Man vs H/P Doomsday, iron man has figured a way to fuse his armour with the Reality Gem, all his wishes are at his figertips, when all of a suden he hears the news, a monster just murdered the X men and FF all at once, and nobody seems to be able to stop him, he rushes to fight him........................the fight takes place in a devastaded NewYork city with the X-Men and FF bloody corpses laying all over the place, so Iron Man is very angry...

Iron Man vs H/P doosmsday(no prep for anybody)....

gogogadgetgo
iron man takes one win out of infinity

nicamarvin

gogogadgetgo
sure he could. the gem may be stupidly powerful, but it has only one energy source and once doomsday gets immunity or resistance against that particular type of energy source its game over for iron man which is probably the 2nd fight

nicamarvin
oh man then, not even MJJ or HOM wanda can stop him, wich will put him next to LT...wow thats just crazy

Parmaniac
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
sure he could. the gem may be stupidly powerful, but it has only one energy source and once doomsday gets immunity or resistance against that particular type of energy source its game over for iron man which is probably the 2nd fight

I highly doubt that because Darkseid once tried to relicate DD but I think his Genes were so complexe or something that the replicas were imperfect and I think it was mentioned that its kind of "in his genes" that he always comes back from death immune to way he was killed before. So with the reality Gem Iron Man could just alter DD Genes making him not coming back, I know DD is riduculous Powerful but really this whole "Reality warping" thing is a class on it's own

EDIT: That would only work if he knows that about DD, if not I'm not sure about the outcome yet

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I highly doubt that because Darkseid once tried to relicate DD but I think his Genes were so complexe or something that the replicas were imperfect and I think it was mentioned that its kind of "in his genes" that he always comes back from death immune to way he was killed before. So with the reality Gem Iron Man could just alter DD Genes making him not coming back, I know DD is riduculous Powerful but really this whole "Reality warping" thing is a class on it's own

EDIT: That would only work if he knows that about DD, if not I'm not sure about the outcome yet

could be, but once iron man uses the gem on dd once and takes the first win, dd would then have defense against the reality gem's reality altering powers.

basilisk
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I highly doubt that because Darkseid once tried to relicate DD but I think his Genes were so complexe or something that the replicas were imperfect and I think it was mentioned that its kind of "in his genes" that he always comes back from death immune to way he was killed before.

What if IM just kept beating the crap out of Doomsday, rather than actually killing him like Superman did? Then he wouldn't become immune to anything.

Or encase him in adamantium.

Lord Feron
It's the ****ing reality gem! Spite IM turns him into candy corn and eats him.

Galan007
Originally posted by nicamarvin
ok this is Iron Man vs H/P Doomsday, iron man has figured a way to fuse his armour with the Reality Gem, all his wishes are at his figertips srsly? srsly

Parmaniac
hm I was more reffering to the fact (I think so ;-P) that it's in his genes (I'm searching the comics right now) so if Iron Man would just alter them like turning them into the same as a Hamster or somethin' there would be no chance for DD to return from the dead simply because he wouldn't have these powers anymore, for example Supes if you would alter his genes in the way that he is not absorbing yellow sun light to power him up you could just throw him into the sun like anyone else

leonidas
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
could be, but once iron man uses the gem on dd once and takes the first win, dd would then have defense against the reality gem's reality altering powers.

actually, that's not exactly how his powers work . . . erm

and even if they did, with the gem IM could just alter reality in such a way that he changes dd's adaptive ability.

assuming IM has kowledge of the gem, gem>dd's adaptability

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Galan007
srsly? srsly

yeah looks stupid at first sight but on the other hand let's take the DD attacks Marvel Earth Thread, no BFR for DD (how should this happen) we go be the defined rules even if those appering kinda stupid and atleast it's just point to make clear DD can't ripp it off or something smile

Parmaniac
Originally posted by leonidas
and even if they did, with the gem IM could just alter reality in such a way that he changes dd's adaptive ability.

that's exactly what I was trying to say wink

starlock
IM for the win.....i mean its far reaching to get iron man a win...but it will do.

godking
IM wins

His options are limitless.

TricksterPriest
Iron Man loses. Doesn't matter if he's fused the gem to his armor. HE CAN'T CONTROL IT. Everybody who's used the Infinity Gems has agreed that you can't use the reality gem on it's own because you need the other gems to control the reality warps. Otherwise reality itself starts breaking down because the gem goes out of control.

guy222
Tony

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Iron Man loses. Doesn't matter if he's fused the gem to his armor. HE CAN'T CONTROL IT. Everybody who's used the Infinity Gems has agreed that you can't use the reality gem on it's own because you need the other gems to control the reality warps. Otherwise reality itself starts breaking down because the gem goes out of control.

Except that the stips specifically indicate that the gem works. :-/

TricksterPriest
The stips say he fused the armor. They never said jack about him controlling it. Sure, he might get one or two small wishes off. But the gem is designed the way I said. Even Thanos and Adam Warlock couldn't control the damn thing. Thanos himself never tried to use the reality gem on it's own, because he knew the risks.

DarkOdin
The stips say he fused the armor. They never said jack about him controlling it. Sure, he might get one or two small wishes off. But the gem is designed the way I said. Even Thanos and Adam Warlock couldn't control the damn thing. Thanos himself never tried to use the reality gem on it's own, because he knew the risks.

The OP makes this a stomp for Tony

"iron man has figured a way to fuse his armour with the Reality Gem, all his wishes are at his figertips,"

I mean how to you win agaisnt that???

TricksterPriest
What part of "He can't control it and it's going to backfire" do you not get? It's the nature of the reality gem. You need all 6 gems to use the reality gem properly.

It's the very nature of gem as stated in the comics. Tony might be able to fuse it, but he can't control it. He might think he has his wishes at his fingertips, but "be careful what you wish for."

Galan007
What part of "He can't control it and it's going to backfire" do you not get? It's the nature of the reality gem. You need all 6 gems to use the reality gem properly.

It's the very nature of gem as stated in the comics. Tony might be able to fuse it, but he can't control it. He might think he has his wishes at his fingertips, but "be careful what you wish for." Originally posted by nicamarvin
ok this is Iron Man vs H/P Doomsday, iron man has figured a way to fuse his armour with the Reality Gem, all his wishes are at his figertips, the underlined led me to believe tony would have knowledge of how to use the gem. otherwise, why even give it to him? a sexy accessory, perhaps?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Galan007
the underlined led me to believe tony would have knowledge of how to use the gem. otherwise, why even give it to him? a sexy accessory, perhaps? well, originally, warlock gave it to thanos to protect since he knew that thanos wasn't prone to rash decisions. the reality gem is the hardest to use and only a strong mind can protect it.

i assume reed believes stark is a responsible guardian in the sense that he won't use it, like thanos did.

he would probably need it against dd though, he would probably screw up the universal laws in the aftermath of getting rid of doomsday.

DarkOdin

It's the very nature of gem as stated in the comics. Tony might be able to fuse it, but he can't control it. He might think he has his wishes at his fingertips, but "be careful what you wish for."

Which doesn't matter b/c the OP overrides all that.

TricksterPriest
The OP can't override the nature of the gems.

Ryo 666
Well look out because it just did.

Parmaniac

why not, in another thread BFRing DD is written and in dozens other threads are some conditions that would never appear or work in a comic, maybe he just don't knew that the gem wouldn't work (that's definately the reason) I mean why should he give him the gem if he knows it's useless for tony?

quanchi112
I man wins this, easily.Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The stips say he fused the armor. They never said jack about him controlling it. Sure, he might get one or two small wishes off. But the gem is designed the way I said. Even Thanos and Adam Warlock couldn't control the damn thing. Thanos himself never tried to use the reality gem on it's own, because he knew the risks. Yes, he did.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by nicamarvin
ok this is Iron Man vs H/P Doomsday, iron man has figured a way to fuse his armour with the Reality Gem, all his wishes are at his figertips, when all of a suden he hears the news, a monster just murdered the X men and FF all at once, and nobody seems to be able to stop him, he rushes to fight him........................the fight takes place in a devastaded NewYork city with the X-Men and FF bloody corpses laying all over the place, so Iron Man is very angry...

Iron Man vs H/P doosmsday(no prep for anybody).... With the reality gem (and current stip), Iron Man takes it. Without it, he might possibly get a win at best.

WhiteWitchKing

LOL. And look at the times a retconed character is used in a fight.

TricksterPriest
Quan: He never used it without the other 5.

Whitewitch: Completely different. The gem's nature has never been retconned.

Yeah, Iron Man wins if the OP ignores the control issues and gives Iron Man a perfect control of the gem that no one sans the full IG has ever achieved.

I've said my piece.

Enyalus
Thanos himself never tried to use the reality gem on it's own, because he knew the risks.
Thanos used the reality gem on its own more than once.

And while wielding the IG, both Warlock and Thanos used solely the Reality Gem's power to make their point. Versus Surfer and Drax, in Thanos' case, and a fully prepped Doctor Strange, in Warlock's case.

IM wins.

shokosugi
Iron Man wins this

Slaanesh
IM stomp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.