BEST H2H star wars fighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
no force, who is the best hand-2-hand fighter in the star wars universe?

WO Polaski
everyones going to say maul but thats because theyre stupid. smile

mara jade. stick out tongue

xxxpoppunker182
The echani were good But didn't revan beat the best echani in H2H combat?
Maul feared Plo koon in H2H if I recall correctly
Mace did take on a planet of SUper battle droids with his fists as well.

But I guess no matter how you look at it the woo,iee wins. Because even if you "beat" one, they rip your arms out of your sockets if they lose. So who's the real winner the victor in battle or they one that actually has both of their arms at the end of the day.........................

Eminence
Maul didn't "fear" Plo Koon, he considered him a worthy swordsman whom he would one day like to face in combat.

Nephthys
Bane. You can punch him. He will laugh.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Eminence
Maul didn't "fear" Plo Koon, he considered him a worthy swordsman whom he would one day like to face in combat.

Ya something like that I was going off the top of my head.

Incanus
Revan/Bane. Revan has a great hand to hand feat available. He beat a Mandalore. He probably killed alot Mandalorians in hand to hand to. Bane is just huge, powerful, and virtually has the strength of a wookiee. I wouldnt be suprised if he could tear someones arms out of their sockets to.

WO Polaski
Originally posted by Incanus
Revan/Bane. Revan has a great hand to hand feat available. He beat a Mandalore. He probably killed alot Mandalorians in hand to hand to. Bane is just huge, powerful, and virtually has the strength of a wookiee. I wouldnt be suprised if he could tear someones arms out of their sockets to.

first off brute strength isnt a hand to hand feat. second off most of revans hand to hand "feats" cant be proven to be canon.

Incanus
Uhhh, dude it IS canon that he boarded Mandalore the Ultimates flagship and killed him in hand to hand combat. But brute strength CAN help in a hand to hand fight.

Nephthys
Hand to hand doesn't mean fist to fist. And Canderous says he beat him in 'personal combat', which means he could have used the Force or a lightsaber.

WO Polaski
its canon that he killed him but as you said its not canon how many people he killed on the way there or in what manner.

brute strength helps it does not judge how good of a fighter you are otherwise you can say that a rancor is a good hand to hand fighter because it kill anyone in one hit.

Incanus
Well, conisdering how Mandalorian iron is resistant to both lightsabers and blaster, and that Revan probably didnt use the force, or that Mandalore is actually a good fighter, (which he is) then i think it is pretty impressive. Besides, Mandalore has probably killed jedi before. They never said. And if Revan canonically entered combat i think it is a fair enough assumption to say he killed at least 1 Mandalorian, dont you?

WO Polaski
what did mandalore do that made him such a badass h2h fighter?

and how does killing one mandalorian perhaps without using a single punch or kick that big of a thing?

Incanus
well, im pretty sure Canderous said this : Mandalore is the leader of our clans, our greatest warrior."

WO Polaski
but hes just a person so who cares what he says? and for that matter greatest warrior can mean anumber of things. maybe hes just the smartest which gives him an edge in combat. maybe hes the best gun slinger.

Incanus
No, he is acknowledged as the greates hand to hand fighter, as that is what Mandalorians respect the most, hand to hand. They dont think blasters are as honorable. Basilisks are just for a little help and fun =-) i so want one of those things though............

bane's heart
i read on wookieepedia that revan killed mandalore in h2h combat

SWblayde938
No, he is acknowledged as the greates hand to hand fighter, as that is what Mandalorians respect the most, hand to hand. They dont think blasters are as honorable. Basilisks are just for a little help and fun =-) i so want one of those things though............ who is acknowledged mandalore or revan

Nephthys
Neither is actually.

Vera21
Icanus, that is a losing argument. You can't just say 'assume that he killed someone in hand-to-hand,' that's irrelevant.

Incanus
Im not ASSUMING Revan killed Mandalore the Ultimate, I am STATING it. It has been oficially said that he did. And yes, it was hand to hand:
Revan battled and killed Mandalore the Ultimate himself. I think that says that Revan, wielding a lightsaber that was ineffective against the armor which Mandalore was wearing, and battling a non force sensitive with the force isnt technically battling, it means 1 thing: hand to hand combat.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Nephthys
Bane. You can punch him. He will laugh.

The topic is who is the best h2h fighter. That means who is most SKILLED, not who's physically toughest or most durable.

Incanus
Originally posted by chilled monkey
The topic is who is the best h2h fighter. That means who is most SKILLED, not who's physically toughest or most durable. Yes well endurance is a key factor in this to, as Bane can sprint for 5 km at nearly full speed before he starts breathing hard. That is incredible endurance, and i think it would be a key factor in his fights.

Nephthys
No, it means best overall, not most skilled. And the orbalisks give him an unfair advantage.

Incanus
Hey, they got on him by accident, and he couldnt get them off, they arnt an unfair advantage. What about the jedi that focused on purely hand to hand combat? there were probably some in the order, but none with names =-p

Nephthys
They still can't beat a vicious giant with impenetrable armour covering 90% of his body.

Incanus
Originally posted by Nephthys
They still can't beat a vicious giant with impenetrable armour covering 90% of his body. Yep. especially when that vicious giant will rip off your arms just like a wookiee.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Exile. Why? She sparred and won against multiple echani, fought all the way up the chain past the veterans in the mandalorian combat circle, etc. These were all in hand to hand. Also, being a woman, and therefor less physically strong then the male mandalorians, beating their veterans would be a large testament to her skill.

Incanus
Ummm, dude, i think that she fought with swords against the last 2. I may be wrong but i think she did.

Ummm, dude, i think that she fought with swords against the last 2. I may be wrong but i think she did. maybe, I'm not sure. it's been a while since i played the game. Obviously, she has more h2h feats than revan, and probably more than anyone else due to the fact that the devs were trying to show off their hand to hand animations.

Eminence
Bane, followed by Malachor Sion and jungle Vastor.

Incanus
Ok, so how many agree Bane is in the top 10?

xxxpoppunker182
Im sorry but my first post is still right 3PO was correct when he stated, "Let the wookiee win."

@Incanus

Do you like have a crush on Bane or something?

Incanus
Nah, i just like the fact that he pwnz. And yes, he has been proven to pwn. And no, i am NOT a Bane fanboy, i just like the books. Heheheh, get a wookiee mad, you wont live to regret it.

Pwn is a gaming term. this is not a game. this is an internet board.

Incanus
definition of pwn:the complete and utter domination of a person or thing. Bane HAS completly dominated multiple people and many things.

bane's heart
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
Exile. Why? She sparred and won against multiple echani, fought all the way up the chain past the veterans in the mandalorian combat circle, etc. These were all in hand to hand. Also, being a woman, and therefor less physically strong then the male mandalorians, beating their veterans would be a large testament to her skill.

She beat the first 3 in h2h. And then against kelborn fough with swords, and against bralor she fought with her lightsaber, but could not deal a killing blow.

Incanus
Originally posted by bane's heart
She beat the first 3 in h2h. And then against kelborn fough with swords, and against bralor she fought with her lightsaber, but could not deal a killing blow. actually i think the second one is an option so it cant be a canon fight. can it?

definition of pwn:the complete and utter domination of a person or thing. Bane HAS completly dominated multiple people and many things. Ewwwwww How about you use defeat, or destroy. dominate sounds too sexual.

Wolverine2179
Darth Maul

Incanus
What fist fighting feats does Maul have? I have only read 1 thing about him where he is captured by pirates but he gets away with his lightsaber and the force..........

He's supposedly a master of multiple forms of martial arts and all VII forms.

Exile still beats him in a strictly h2h environment.

Incanus
Oh. where did you see/read that? i need to find that, i read his wookieepedia page and it didnt say that i think......... i know he is an uber martial artist but.... still........

Captain REX
How is it established that Revan or Exile have any kind of hand-to-hand?

Incanus
Revan:Kills Mandalore the Ultimate in hand to hand. Exile: Fights 2 madalorians hand to hand, along with a bounty hunter. only he has a blaster. she also fought a few echani.

Captain REX
Im not ASSUMING Revan killed Mandalore the Ultimate, I am STATING it. It has been oficially said that he did. And yes, it was hand to hand:
Revan battled and killed Mandalore the Ultimate himself. I think that says that Revan, wielding a lightsaber that was ineffective against the armor which Mandalore was wearing, and battling a non force sensitive with the force isnt technically battling, it means 1 thing: hand to hand combat.

Aaand that's you stating your thusfar incorrect opinion. Nowhere does it actually say he resorted to fisticuffs. That's just you saying 'I think.'

Incanus
Well, Mandalorian Iron is resistant to lightsabers, and it was combat, so he would have to fight hand to hand.......... because its not combat if he walks in and chokes him or something.......

Captain REX
Again, you're just assuming...

bane's heart
He's supposedly a master of multiple forms of martial arts and all VII forms.

Exile still beats him in a strictly h2h environment.

the exile gets ROFLstomped by maul in h2h combat

Incanus
Nah im not assuming Revan killed Mandalore at all, or the mandalorian iron thing, just that it was hand to hand cuz as far as i know no one gave details of the fight that are canon.

ares834
Mace WIndu is a pretty potent Hand to hand fighter.

Revan:Kills Mandalore the Ultimate in hand to hand. Exile: Fights 2 madalorians hand to hand, along with a bounty hunter. only he has a blaster. she also fought a few echani. Incorrect.

Not on wookiepedia: He also sparred his way up the ranks of the echani on telos, all the way until he was fighting multiples.

on Dxun:
i0ys7u7300c
4:58
2, potentially 3 were with his hands.

Also, You are assuming revan killed mandalore in the ultimate hand to hand. Canderous survived, and wtf would mandalore fight revan with no weapons?

RaidenDeadpool
General Grievous.

Well, Mandalorian Iron is resistant to lightsabers, and it was combat, so he would have to fight hand to hand.......... because its not combat if he walks in and chokes him or something.......

He could have used a lightsaber, a vibrosword, the force, a gun, anything.

Also, resistant doesn't mean invincible. Mandalorian armor will still take damage from a lightsaber.

And if lightsaber resistance is your excuse for making them fight h2h, wtf would armor be lightsaber resistant and not fist resistant?

Captain REX
Exactly. You're still assuming, Icanus. Just because there are no canon events of the fight does not mean you can supplant your own version of events. Do NOT keep doing that, it is frustrating and very obviously wrong...

truejedi

And if lightsaber resistance is your excuse for making them fight h2h, wtf would armor be lightsaber resistant and not fist resistant?

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Quick point i'd like to make as well: The fight with the echani, and the fight with the Mandalorians is completely optional. You can walk away at any point in the combat. So i don't know if you can even count the fact that Revan beat them as canon. Plus, in Kotor, you have like health packs that instantly heal you. So without the fight including them, Revan is pretty much toast.

Kodiak
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
first off brute strength isnt a hand to hand feat.
actually it is. for example the hulk could pwn spidey.

Ms.Marvel
that has nothing to do with skill howeverand ultimately wont win you a fight if the enemy is smarter or faster.

peter has held his own against the hulk many times. just recently he hit the hulk like 50 times and the hulk couldnt hit him once.

Wolverine2179
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
everyones going to say maul but thats because theyre stupid. smile

mara jade. stick out tongue Maul. He is literally the bruce lee of star wars.

Ms.Marvel
except for that whole "sliced in half and shoved down a super pit like a *****" part. i dont recall that ever happening to bruce lee. stick out tongue

Wolverine2179
Nah bruce lee died of too much steroid usage. BTW did you see the obvious tribute to darth maul at the end of GI JOE?

truejedi
no, what was that? after the credits?

Wolverine2179
when snake eyes(darth maul actor) stabbed storm shadow in the chest and the part where storm fell down the "hole" into the icy water"

Looked alot like the TPM maul death scene.

truejedi
ah yes, i follow! didn't catch it then, but it did look a lot like it.

xJLxKing
Sidious, Yoda, or Luke

mattatom
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Sidious, Yoda, or Luke
So just people strong in the Force? Windu has more H2H feats than those three combined.

truejedi
you know, Windu has more hand-to-hand feats than maul does to for that matter. After watching those clone wars cartoon campaigns, I had to go with Windu. He was destroying metal droids with his hands. So one punch and any other combatant should die if Mace wants it to be lethal. Or else droids metal is weaker than cardboard.

Incanus
But Mace was using the force to protect himself or making his punches deadlier, therefore so could Yoda, and some others, maybe it was the fact his style is Vapaad, idk.

Vorpal Ruin
Mace Windu, Darth Maul or Kar Vastor would be one of the best imo.

mattatom
But Mace was using the force to protect himself or making his punches deadlier, therefore so could Yoda, and some others, maybe it was the fact his style is Vapaad, idk.
It doesn't matter it's feat wars. Mace Windu has feats the others don't.

Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Mace Windu, Darth Maul or Kar Vastor would be one of the best imo.
Agreed, I'd put it as Windu/ Vastor, Vastor/Windu, Maul. Purely because they each stood up to the other so I can't decide.

truejedi
Vastor I see, but where did Maul destroy an entire army of battle droids with his bare hands?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by truejedi
Vastor I see, but where did Maul destroy an entire army of battle droids with his bare hands? You obviously didn't see LucasArts' 1999 Christmas special.

truejedi
nope, i sure didn't, i'll google it.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You obviously didn't see LucasArts' 1999 Christmas special.
Yeah I liked the bit where Jabba and Leia finally got it on with R2 filming!

Incanus
By the feat thing, I wasnt reffering to them, i was just saying how I thought Mace could do it.

Bladewind
Jango Fett. While the Battle of Galidraan he fought Jedi with his bare Hands. He killed at least one of them that way: the murderer of Myles.

*ApathyIsDeath*
Mace > Jango. Get it through your head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.