your favorite transformation in dbz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

super shonic
doesn't everyone have one?

super shonic
super sayain, kaio-ken, Goku. ya know when he fought Pikon?

psycho gundam
gzPZA6d-KrI

but the best is goku: super saiyan (the first time), it actually meant something back then. now everyone and their grandmaa can do it with ease.

oh yeah, and for epicness:

77KaiOrPpEE it's better in japanese.

Quincy
Majin Vegeta

Trunks transforms in History of Trunks

yungz22
my 3 favorites are goku going ssj3for the first time
gohan ssj2 for the first time
Trunks transformation in the first broly movie

Kero_Co
SSJ2 Gohan is the pinnacle of both transformations and DBZ for me.Everything falls from there.

danteiscool
SS Goku for the first time
SS2 Gohan in Cell Games
LSS Broly in movie 8
and SS3 Goku was awesome when he busted it out on Majin Buu

atv2
When Goku did a demonstration of all of his transformations from Super Saiyan 1 all the way to Super Saiyan 3 with Babadi and Buu!!!

Also when he first transformed into a Super Saiyan and when he went Super Saiyan 2 in his fight with Vegeta!

Ridley_Prime
Goku going SSJ2 in his fight with Majin Vegeta wasn't really epic at all as opposed to his other transformations.

menokokoro
well the coolest one was when he turned ssj the first time because it was all legendary and stuff then and no one knew about it, and the reason he did it as well.

then ssj4 because its what ssj2 should have been (as far as how he gets the power) hm well i guess ssj3 because ssj2 is basically just a stronger ssj.

Kento
When Gokou goes ssj and when he goes ssj3

KAIKAGE
In my opinion cell's final transformation after absorbing android 18 is the most epic transformation by far, you guys are right about goku's transforming into a super saiyan for the first time, its a landmark transformation, and future trunks' super saiyan transformation against frieza was pretty epic too, frieza's expression is always priceless, but none are as good as cell's final tranformation, the transformations that comes the closest to this one is goku's super saiyan 3 transformation and the first gotenks fusion and the first super saiyan gotenks fusion.

JASON221
Good thinking..http://www.imgquick.com/images/43.gif

stargun
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/1/11232/277842-ssj2_teen_gohan__manga_.gif

lilshogun
The 1 st SSJ transformation is the best.

peejayd
* mine is Goku's Kaioken and SSJ1 in the 1st Cooler movie... smile

psycho gundam
hXBrmlcADJA

Zack Fair
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljq08lAG2Z1qfggy5o1_400.gif

psycho gundam
anything past frieza saga was ghey

come at me

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by psycho gundam
anything past frieza saga was ghey
Yet you posted the Broly transformation, and any encounter with him was obviously post-Frieza saga, despite being non-canon.

edit:
Originally posted by KAIKAGE
In my opinion cell's final transformation after absorbing android 18 is the most epic transformation by far, you guys are right about goku's transforming into a super saiyan for the first time, its a landmark transformation, and future trunks' super saiyan transformation against frieza was pretty epic too, frieza's expression is always priceless, but none are as good as cell's final tranformation, the transformations that comes the closest to this one is goku's super saiyan 3 transformation and the first gotenks fusion and the first super saiyan gotenks fusion.
Probably agree on the Cell one. The SSJ3 Goku transformation was mostly epic because of the music though.

psycho gundam
that was the only cool thing in that movie which besides that i couldn't care less about, and yes, it's non-canon.

u mad? 31

Ridley_Prime
Well it was still something that happened after Frieza saga (with Gohan being SSJ and all) and therefore is still ghey according to you, so eh.. lol.

imad? More like amused at your logic. =o

Q99
I rather liked Mystic, or at least what Mystic was sold as; All the power, but without either the rage or combat-headedness that was the problem of the supersaiyan forms that lead to offers of letting planetcidal maniacs more time to advance to their later forms. Calm power.

MrBlue1991
I loved it when teen gohan turned super sayian 2 during the cell saga my favorite of all time that and gotenks turning super sayian 3 lol he a cocky little s.o.b but dam did it made him funny lol

MrBlue1991
I loved it when teen gohan turned super sayian 2 during the cell saga my favorite of all time that and gotenks turning super sayian 3 lol he a cocky little s.o.b but dam did it make him funny lol

jayjaykirby
Goku's very first Super saiya-jin transformation will always be the series hallmark.

Ridley_Prime
Goku's 1st super saiyan transformation was equally epic in the first Cooler movie too.

deathcon27
super kaioken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.