Questions of high importance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spidervlad
Would I get banned if I bump around ten different 5 year old threads in every forum section?

Mairuzu
yeah because ill report you

Ryo 666
Temp ban I imagine.

~Bun Bun~
Possibly if someone reports you. I've seen threads bumped before.

Spidervlad
It's just bumping what the hell.

Mairuzu
**** wade!

~Wålshy~
if just did it then no, but now you're too much of a pussy just to go and do it? ill report you so fast

Peach
Possibly, because bumping threads just for the sake of bumping them is rather frowned upon, and spamming forums by bumping old threads for no reason at all definitely is.

In other words - don't do it.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Peach
Possibly, because bumping threads just for the sake of bumping them is rather frowned upon, and spamming forums by bumping old threads for no reason at all definitely is.

In other words - don't do it.

Why?

I understand that bumping for bumping's sake is just disruptive, but I have read some old threads and had something to say. If that happens should I just start a new thread? However, that seems to brake another rule, not to open new threads that are copies of other threads.

Peach
Bumping a thread because you have something to say or actually contribute to the thread is very different than just bumping a thread to bring it back up to the top. The first is fine; the second much less so.

Scythe
Do it, no fear, raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Peach
Bumping a thread because you have something to say or actually contribute to the thread is very different than just bumping a thread to bring it back up to the top. The first is fine; the second much less so.

Ok. I did that once and got in trouble. It could have just been a bad day for that Mod.

Digi
Depends on the threads. Probably not though, unless it became so prevalent that it could be construed as spam. Common sense can usually give you such answers, and abusing common sense advice is generally what leads to bans. Just don't be stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.