Batman Forever vs Batman & Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
I know alot of people dont like either film, but I want to know which one do you preffer? I actually like BF. It was enjoyable and it still had a semi-dark tone to it. I like it a million times better then B & R thats for sure.

BruceSkywalker
Slightly Batman Forever, but what saves Batman & Robin was seeing those nice legs of Uma Thurman

lord xyz
Batman Forever was an okay film. At least watchable.

The only time I've been able to sit through B&R is when I'm stoned.

Raoul
Batman Forever for me. I always liked Carrey as the Riddler.

Myth
Let me do a visual representation of my views of the Batman movies:

Dark Knight

Batman Begins
Batman (89)
Batman Returns

Batman Forever

Batman & Robin

chomperx9
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5950/batmanlulz.jpg

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Indestructible
I know alot of people dont like either film, but I want to know which one do you preffer? I actually like BF. It was enjoyable and it still had a semi-dark tone to it. I like it a million times better then B & R thats for sure.

For once we agree.I also like Batman Forever a million times better than Batman and Robin.Its actually my favorite of that crapfest Burton/Schumacher nightmare franchise.Kilmer is my favorite Bruce Wayne of the Burton/Schumacher franchise and Clooney is my least so that makes this a no brainer for me and Forever had a much better storyline.I also liked the semi dark tone to it that Batman and Robin lacked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.