The Last of the Elementals Role Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaggs
The Redeemer closed his eyes as he and the rest of his team were surrounded by the forces of the undead. His priest robes were soiled with blood, dirt, and sweat and torn all over from various weaponry. His brow was bloody from a deep gash over his eye, and his body was broken and bruised in many places. He opened his eyes slowly and drew his Blade of Light. His lips slowly parted as the undead flooded towards the survivors of the massacre. The words flowed out of his mouth as sword met shield. "We may fall today, but tomorrow we triumph! For our efforts on this day shall grant the Kingdoms of Onyx time to mount a battle against you cursed undead!" He brought his sword down against the head of an undead warrior, slicing through it perfectly. The body dropped, but was immediately replaced by more undead. Thousands of undead swarmed on the warriors, guaranteeing them that escape would be impossible. Redeemer was impaled by a sword, and stood completely stunned as he looked into the eyes of The Master. He felt his soul begin to be taken, but was interrupted as another Priest of the Light stabbed his blade into The Master. The Master flinched and grabbed the other Priest, throwing him far off into the cavern, deep into the undead forces. Just as everything was going dark for Redeemer, a series of explosives sounded and brought parts of the cave down on the mass of fighters. Soon, the entire cave was sealed, and the light was extinguished.

The Redeemer squinted as light flooded into the cave. His robes still clung to his body like they did the day he died. Even though he had died, his soul clung to his body from the half-finished soul-siphon. His body had been twisted and retched in different ways. His old Blade of Light has been slowly consumed by a dark aura, making it the Blade of Shadow.

(His Appearance)

Shaggs
His blood red eyes stared down a unit of Light Bringers that had been sent to extinguish the ancient army of the dead from the cave. The leader approached him and drew his blade. "Father Book! It has been almost one-hundred and fifty years since you disappeared." Redeemer stepped into the light and showed his new form, the illusion of his past self melting away. His shadow encased blade rose high above his head and came down on the Light Bringer, cutting through him. The other Light Bringers charged forward and were met by The Redeemer's old unit of now Dead Ones. Screams could be heard coming from the cave once again for the first time in almost two-hundred years.

Shaggs
The Redeemer stood up out of the cave, the hot sun warming his cold dead flesh. A low growl erupted from his throat as he faced more Light Bringers out front. "It saddens us to see you in this state, Father Book. We will see to it that your death will be as quick as we it can be." Jacob (The Redeemer) sighed as he drew his blade again. "I am not dead, and I will not be for some time!" A light shone around him as a Seraph grabbed him and broke the hold that The Master had on his soul. Everything but where he stood was dark and the Seraph held something tightly in his hands. "This is your Gauntlet of Darkness. You are one of the chosen ones to defeat The Master. You can very easily die with the gauntlet as you can without it. Just because you are chosen, doesn't mean you're special."

Scarlet Fox
The scene starts with a view of a leg sticking out of a tub of bubbles. A hand slowly rises from the bubbles trailing up then down the leg with a small red exfoliating gauze. The view slowly moves to the side coming upon the face of a woman. Her Fiery red hair sprawled out over her breasts and sinking into the bubbly water. She seemed to be very relaxed in the bubble bath. She took a slow breath and let it out slowly still. There seemed to be soft music in the backgroup, unknown from where. It was the only sound at the time until there was a loud pounding at the door. The woman stayed in the tub, still looking relaxed. More pounding. Still she stayed. Then finally it was if a Barrage of fists collided with the door followed by a very annoyed voice. Leera! Come on!! Get out of bed already!! Leera opened her eyes. Hmm?She looked to the door of her bathroom, a bubbly hand coming out of the water to her hair where she fiddled with her ear and pulled out a small ear plug. The music began to blast a little louder, showing the background music was really the music from her headphones, just really loud. More banging and more yelling. It was a man. Leera! Come on! How are you supposed to get better at combat if you never attend practice!? Leera blinked lightly. Practice? Her eyes turned to look upon the digital clock, only now just realizing the alarm from it was going off. Her face seemed to spaz out as she realized the time. she had lost track of it and the loud music in her ears didnt help with hearing the Alarm. she jumped out of the tub, body covered in soapy bubbles and grabbed a towel as she ran to her room to get dressed. More yelling at the door and Leera yelled back. Hold your horses! Im coming already!! The view now goes to a man with short blonde hair, very muscular, standing outside a door looking very annoyed. He raised his hand and flung it to the door to begin pounding on it, but it opened and his fist slammed into Leeras forhead. They both stood there a moment, the mans fist against her head........ Leera... lets talk about this... Cut the View to just the length of the Hall. All you see is the man standing there infront of the door, both hands waveing as if trying to speak his defense when suddenly a fist comes out and makes him fly into the wall behind him. The man slides down the wall, Eyes dazed in spirals, as Leera steps out of her Room, locks the door then begins to run as fast as she can to get to the Training Excercise.Oh no Oh no Oh no! Im Late Im Late! Not gona make it!!!

Hawkeye113
Slowly Jeffrey woke up and he saw a shining sword in his room replacing his old blade. He then slowly got up and walked over to where the sword was lying on the ground. He then picked it up. It felt perfect in his hands as if it had been made for him. (Which it had) He then drew the sword. "You have been chosen to wield the blade of light. Your power to disrupt the darkness is now awake. Fight on to the finish or you will surely be lost. "

Young_Angel
Inside a bright, green forest, Ariel Jones meditated in an open space, surrounded by trees. Eyes closed and legs crossed, the young woman listened to the sounds of the Wind. It was as if she understood it...

"My mother always told me... I'm as calm as the wind. But also stirred up when danger is faced." Ariel breathed calmly. Then she got up, and in a flash, took out her two trusty fans.

She began to twirl around, as if dancing. The wind blew gently around her. Ariel stopped, and smiled. Looking up at the sky, Ariel whispered, "As calm as the wind, and also fierce... that's who I am..."

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey then entered the forest. He was bored. his house had recently fallen apart so he would need some place to live and where better to live than the forest? After all it had pure water, and food in the forms of vegetables and meat to be hunted for. He strapped on his lucky bow and arrow set and drew his sword before entering the forest. he was looking for a healer. Someone who could aid him in conquering his fears.

Shaggs
Jacob, wielding the Blade of Shadows, clenched tightly inside of the heavily gauntlet not set to his arm, marched with the other Cerebrates of his into the forest. He knew of an old temple deep, deep inside of the forest that would serve as his base of operations as he searched to kill The Master. A small group of the undead followed close behind him.

Hawkeye113
Light shone in front of Jacob blocking his path way. Jeffrey then drew his sword the legendary blade Excalibur from it's sheath and pointed it at Jacob. "you have your toys, and I have mine. " 3 wolves made out of light appeared behind him. "I know you hunt the master. Well so do I. "

Shaggs
Jacob through off his cloak showing his wretched and tortured body to all around. 'I have far more want to slay him than any of you would.' The Undead shrieked and formed a perimeter around the six Cerebrates and one Archon (Jacob). Their decayed forms all swayed back and form, wanting to attack, but staying loyal to Jacob's word.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey then snapped his fingers. His wolves ran off and brought back the bodies of his mom and dad which were horribly disfigured. "When I get my hands on him I will blast him with in an inch of his life, then stab him through. "

Shaggs
"I have lived in torment for over one-hundred and fifty years because of him!" The Cerebrates drew their ancient decrepit blades and took a step forward. "Now out of our way. We are preparing for our quest to the ancient city of Chronopolis."

Hawkeye113
"Very Well. If i must fight you to get you to join me in an assault against a facility of his....." Light formed around Jeffrey and in his hands a small orb of light appeared. He hurled it at Jacob.

Shaggs
Jacob did not even draw his blade, but just held the the sword, hilt and all, out in front of the blast. "Face it kid, you're no match for me. Step out of the way, and you will live." He continued to walk past Jeffrey followed by his Cerebrates.

Hawkeye113
"I was holding back.... " A blade of light energy appeared in each of Jeffrey's hand except it was tinged with red, a sign of rage. "Calm. " said Jeffrey and he began to calm down "Get out of the forest then. "

Young_Angel
Ariel suddenly heard something, not far. "Wonder what that could be..." The young woman ran through the forest, finding the source of the noise.

When she came upon the sound, she saw a zombie-like man, along with some other guys like him and a young boy. Ariel gasped, staring at the man. "Y-y-you're an Undead! What are you doing here?!" she asked, both frightened and confused.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey "He isn't an enemy. "

"Just uses darkness. "

Shaggs
"I am very much so your enemy. Do not expect me to help you all in your journey, when I can do it all on my own." Jacob looked back at them both. "You're both so naive and young. Don't go getting yourselves killed like I did. You do not want to be like this. Not even I am powerful enough to kill The Master. That's why I am traveling to Chronopolis."

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey drew his sword. He stood in front of Ariel "You won't hurt her. " "Or you will die twice. "

Shaggs
Jacob kept walking. "I could kill you both before you blinked. I have no interest in any unnecessary deaths."

Young_Angel
Ariel stepped from behind Jeffrey and began to follow the Undead Jacob.

"Excuse me, sir? Um... I don't wish to fight. But this Master you speak of... I've heard about him. I know you don't want anyone to help you, but..." Ariel gulped. "Could I help? Please?"

Hawkeye113
"May I help?" asked Jeffrey "My powers of light can put your helpers and the like back to rest. " His hands glowed with soft pale blue light.

Shaggs
Jacob growled heavily. "What makes you think that they want to be laid back to rest!?" The Cerebrates got into an attack formation, but did not budge, awaiting orders from their captain. "Now what makes you two think you could survive the trip to Chronopolis?"

Young_Angel
Ariel stepped up and cleared her throat. "Well, sir..." In a quick flash, she took out her two large fans. "My name is Ariel Jones, and I have a great connection with the Wind. I am also trained to fight for others and against dangerous things. I can also help you. Whether you like it, or not."

The young woman smiled, waiting for Jacob's reply.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey "I am a master level swordsman and with my added benefit of having light powers..... "

Shaggs
Jacob ignored them both, but called off his Cerebrates, merely having them walk behind him, not paying any mind to the others. "You are just a child. It took me almost twenty years to become a blade master. Make an allegiance with the other Elemental warriors, but leave me be. My quest is too much for the two of you to handle." Jacob let his guard down and kept walking, now more in thought of the other elemental warriors, than in his journey. (Thoughts) 'If I can reach Chronopolis, I can get the Master Gauntlet and take their powers..'. Jacob stopped and looked back. "Maybe I could use some living companions on my quest."

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey drew out his sword after hearing what Jacob was planning in his mind. He was irritated. "Ariel, run. He plans to take our powers." He then charged the sword with light and 6 wolves of light energy appeared behind him. "Destroy!" he said pointing at Jacob.

Shaggs
((I don't really know how he can read minds, but if that's how it will be big grin))

Jacob turned and drew his blade, swinging it once, emitting a wave of dark energy that cut through the wolves.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey then said to Jacob "You shall not take our powers. "

Light erupted from every direction and becuase Jeffrey was angry at Jacob at that very moment all of it collided with Jacob. There would be no chance to block all of it, but perhaps he could avoid some of it. "Ariel, Run!"

Young_Angel
Ariel came between them both. "Stop this!! You both are acting like children!" She turned to Jeffrey. "Especially you! Didn't you hear him? He said he could use us on the journey. Don't blow this chance! Do you hear me?"

Then she turned to look at Jacob. "I don't know what you're planning. But know this... we will join you. But one wrong move... one wrong move, buddy... and you're going down... by me."

She lowered her fans. "Both of you! Is that understood?!" She felt like her mother, telling her the exact same thing.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey then sighed. He sheathed his sword. "Very Well Ariel. If that is how you want it to be. " He then snapped his fingers and 3 birds of light appeared, along with 2 packs of wolves of light. "I don't trust him. " Jeffrey's eyes flashed with light energy. "Oh no."

Scarlet Fox
A view of a room full of training equipment and one very tall, slender woman with her arms crossed, and foot tapping. Suddenly the door burst open and Leera ran in. Your Late Leera. Leera looked about the room, seeing no one in it but her instructor. uhh... where is everyone? The woman shook her head. Today was just about you.... I was going tio stand here and compliment you on your advancment through your training... but since your so very late.. im not sure anymore... But I suppose your here now so lets get started. Come with me Leera. Leera arched a brow for a moment before her instructor turned and walked off, Leera following a moment later. Soon they were both out of the room.

Shaggs
A dark aura swarmed over his entire body, but faded as all the light dissipated. "Let's get one thing straight. If you follow me, you take my orders. I'm in charge, not either of you children." He placed his sword back into it's sheath and kept walking. "Annoy me and I WILL kill you both without a second thought." The Cerebrates all growled and their bottom jaws seemed to extent deeply from the top of their top jaws. Their eyes glowed a very deep crimson and they watched them with unbreakable vigor.

Hawkeye113
A black arrow embedded it self near Jacob's feet. It had a note. "Star you die today. " 30 Archers with black poisoned arrows took fire from the trees at Jeffrey.

Jeffrey "Normally I am against using my power like this but in this case....... " His eyes glowed. The world became grey, motionless.

The Archers all fell down dead within a second and the world reverted back to normal. "I don't like being hunted. " "And if you try to drain our powers Jacob, well mine can't be drained. I made sure of that years ago. "

Mr.Alex
Jaak sat comfortably on the outskirts of the forest as he mended his bow. He tightend both ends of his bows, making sure it was quite bouncy. He remembered last time they weren't tight enough. "Ah.. Finished" He said to himself. Looking at the bow in his outstretched arm before placing it on his back. "Well.. What do we have here?" Jaak could see a large group approaching from behind him (south? pfft). A shiver went down Jaak's spine when he saw the man who lead the group. He looked familiar. Jaak decided to stay hidden from the group until the right time came to show himself.

Shaggs
Jacob lifted up his gauntlet and pointed to the orb of swirling darkness in the middle, just above the wrist. "See this? This is the Arc of Element. Yours is the Arc of Light. If I pry it out of your gauntlet and put it into The Master Gauntlet, I will have taken your power. It's as simple as that child." He shook his head at both of the kids that seemed to never give up. "I will do whatever it takes to bring all of the elements together in The Master Gauntlet so that I can take as my own, the Armor of Element. Get in my way, and you will die. Your little tricks do no scare me." A Cerebrate approached him from behind. "Sir, why are you letting this kids follow us? They are completely useless to us, except for their Arcs."

Hawkeye113
"You aren't taking my Arc. Not yet at least. " Jeffrey then grabbed Aerial and using light he got away.

Shaggs
Jacob laughed and walked once again down the trail, knowing that he got what he wanted. "Your Arc is already mine, child. You just don't know it yet." His eyes, or what was left of them, were closed as he was deep in thought.

Scarlet Fox
Leera followed her Instructer to a door. There she stopped and looked to Leera. On the other side of this door is... well a weapon. I thought you would be perfect for it. The scene cuts to black and a door opens letting in the light to show Leera and her instructor on the other side. The older woman stepped in first, holding the door open for Leera. Once she walked in the door closed engulfing them in darkness. Eeeee!!!! I dont like the Dark! Where are the li.. Before she could finish asking the lights came on. So your afraid of the dark? Well we all have our fears I guess. Leera looked over the room. It was the weapons room. The instructor walked over to a long case and opened it to show a long, red staff. She then handed it to Leera. You showed such promise with that old stick you use in training I got you a very sturdy one. Leera took the staff and grinned wide. She spun it around, testing the balance. She played with it a little before she hit a stack of Helmets and sent them to the ground. Oh No! Im sor... Hey whats that? Behind the helmets was an old looking door. Beside it was a lock pad. That? Oh its an old door. The code was lost years ago. They say theres nothing in there to worry about anyway. Leera made her way over to it and placed her staff against the wall. She brushed off the dust covering the keypad and then looked at the door. She punched in a few numbers and it didnt open. There seemed to be no power to the door. Leera picked up her staff and began to twirl it really fast until it was a blur, giving it momentum. She swung it around and brought the end on the key pad, it was old so it broke off the wall and hung there by the wires. Leera! What the hell are you doing?! Leera looked to her instructor. Doesnt work anyway. Figured I would see what I can do to get it open. Leera set the staff down again and fiddled with the wires. She then sighed seeing there was nothign she could do to get it open this way without power to it. She looked to the door again and took hold of her staff. It had a wedge at the end so she put that in the door and pushed. The door, surprisingly, opened lightly in a high pitched squeel. It was rusted from lack of use. Dont just stand there. Help me!The woman blinked a bit then nodded walking over and helped Leera to pry the door open. With high protest it was soon open. Leera walked into the room and looked around. It was empty. Well that was anti-climatic.. Well at least its open and we can fix it now. Come on. Lets get back. Leera nodded and began to follow when she walked into a tiny beam of light. She winced at the brightness as it hit her eye and she looked to where it came from. The light was hitting a single Item on one of the empty shelves. She looked to her instructor but she was already in the hallway. Leera walked over to the item and picked it up, brushing the years of dust off. It was a gauntlet of some kind.Well, this is kinda nea..AHH!! The gauntlet burst into flames, engulfing her entire arm. She ran out of the room and to the hallway.TEACHER!! TEACHER HELP!Her instructor came back in and saw the fire that was upon Leeras arm. She grabbed a pulled off her jacket and used it to smother the flames. After they were out they both layed upon the ground panting.What the hell did you do?! I dont know. I saw this thing and it just Exploded... I ... hey!Leera looked to her arm. It was fine. No burn marks... But the gauntlet that had exploded.... was now latched onto her arm. Leera and her instructor looked at each other for a moment... before the scene changed.

Shaggs
Jacob and his rusty band of undead trudged deep into the forest, until the road they were on had been lost for miles. They cautiously walked along the forest, minding to make as low a profile as possible and to make absolutely sure no one was around before they moved on.

Meanwhile, just a couple hundred yards away, a unit of undead hunters made their way towards the ancient temple as well. They consisted of six humans and two light bringers that though it best to accompany them to the ancient temple. "What the hell are we going to do when we find the old temple? No one has been able to open it, much less find a door.." A gruff man at the head of the party grimaced. "Shut up! We were sent by the mayor of Danix to make sure that no undead were holed up inside. You know that they like to just beat the doors down to most places, so we might as well check and see if they did. Besides, there could be a big reward for whoever finds a way to open the door." The rest of the team grinned big when they thought of the reward in store for them if just such a feat was reached.

Jacob the rest of his band of undead caught wind of the hunters, and a satisfied growl came from his six Cerebrates. A low chuckle came from Jacob as the Cerebrates moved restlessly. "It's quite alright. Eat as much as you want to." They all charged forward into the woods in the direction of the hunters as Jacob came out into the clearing, facing a large awning, hanging high above the ground. As he walked towards the flat wall, he stepped onto a large circular platform, and a light came from the plate at his feet. A man appeared out of nowhere and greeted him cheerily. "W-welcome to L-liberty... P-p-rime. We .. to our fair city."

TwilightxGirl
Vega was lying down on the grass in one of the small zen gardens, she liked it there it was quiet and all she could hear were birds singing in the trees she had no desire at all to move she turned over to her front her long, lush silver blonde hair fell down towards the one side as she tilted her head to take in the scenery she started to make a chain out of daisys whilst continuing to look around the garden.

Young_Angel
Ariel snatched her hand away from Jeffrey and came to a stop. "Ya know? For a 15-year-old, you sure know how to pick a fight! I'm old enough to be your big sister, ya know!"

She turned to walk away. "I'm gonna go somewhere by myself now! When I try to help someone, somebody else wants to bud in!" And with that, Ariel continued to leave on her own.

Scarlet Fox
Leera sat on a medical bed, her instructor no where to be seen. The only one with her was a man wearing a blue outfit and a mask. Leera herself was only in her under garmets. Well.. the Doctor said... I dont know what to make of it. Your instructor went to look at the old inventory sheets but as far as I can tell its just a Gauntlet that has somehow binded itself to you... Other then removing your arm i see no way to get it off.... though mind you im just a doctor. After that incident your instructer wanted you to see me right away. Well, You can get dressed now. Report to your instructor in the training room. I think she said something about a task for you to go on. Leera nodded slightly. A task? After what just happened? she must be out of her damn mind. The doctor simply shruged and left the room. Leera let out a soft sigh as she put her cloths back on and left the room herself. She made her way down the corridors of the citadel, passing others as she made her way to the Training room again. There stood her Instructor. Well? What did he say? He has no idea what it is, and no clue on how to remove it, short of taking my arm. The instructor winced.Lets avoid that... anyway I have a task for you. There are reports of a small band of Undead on the move. For some reason they do not seem that hostile. I want you to go out and Observe them and then come back with a Report. Just want a general idea of where they are going. This comes from above me. The higher ups saw alot of potential in you. Leera grumbled. Great... always wanted to be a lapdog. Go her girl! Go there girl! Come girl! .... Speak! Leera rolled her eyes. You will do well t o remember who you serve Leera. Get your things together. You are to leave at once. I shall see you upon your return. And with that The Instructor left Leera there. Leera turned and noticed her staff was there against the wall with some of her gear. She grumbled a bit and walked over, grabing the 'Stick' and her bags, that apparently that daft woman packed for her. Talk about suicide... why the hell do I have to be the one for this?She let out another sigh before making her way out of the Training room, Through the Citadel, and out into the world, heading towards the Undead walking. she didnt know it was going to be Jacobs group she finds.

Shaggs
Horrific screams erupted from the forest as the Cerebrates tore the hunters to pieces, and began to eat them alive. Meanwhile, Jacob stood on the same platform, sword drawn, and nerves racked. The man just stood there looking at Jacob. "Welcome back Father Book. It's been two-hundred and ninety seven years since your last visit. Dr. Patterson has left you a video file. I am sorry to inform you that I am not able to access the file at this time. You may go to the central data hub and try to play it on the mainframe computer." The man flickered for a moment and then disappeared. A loud screeching sound filled the air, and broke Jacob from his stance as the main door of the facility attempted to open. The main door only opened a few feet at first, but slowly opened all the way, lighting the inner workings of the facility as it did.

Wei Phoenix
Toshiie traveled one of the many roads of the world. He held his halberds tightly trying to get used to their weight and size, however that was easier said than done. He kept his spirits up and his mind positive, believing that he would get better and become one formidable warrior given enough training time. He hoped he could find a friendly tournament or somewhere where he could have a friendly spar with someone soon.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey then said to Ariel "Fine. But know this, I prevented him from taking your Arc. " He then walked off and when he stopped walking he was near Vega "Who are you?" He had his sword ready in case she was one of Jacob's goons.

jalek moye
Belus walked down a road casually taking in the atmosphere and everything else around him. He was calm and was enjoying the beauty of the world, his sword had been sheathed for days now as he had not been fighting. He was a warrior but he enjoyed peace much more then battle, and all the battles alowed him to see all of the good. He continused to move forward while looking all around him, he had found some guantlet not to long ago and when he did it attached itself to his hand. So he just ignored it even though it had some odd effects he was trying to figure out. After a few minutes of walking he saw a young man wielding a pair of Halberds walking the opposite direction he was. He smiled and waved at him as they neared each other.
"hello"

Shaggs
Jacob signaled for two of his Cerebrates to follow him, and he cautiously pushed forward into the station. Skeletons and rubble littered the hallway. The scenery was the same the whole way down the hall, up until a blue film that seemed to cover the hallway, almost like a bubble, as it crossed from wall to wall. Jacob cautiously stepped into the film, seeing that it did not stick to him or anything of the like, he slid all the way through, arriving on the other side. A person stepped towards him with a smile on his face. "Father Book! It's been so long! I am so glad that you have decided to visit our little outpost." Jacob was awestruck, but found that he had no time to react as the person pulled him down the hallway. He was led into a science lab and brought in front of a table that opened out. In the slot was the Master Gauntlet. His eyes widened, and he extended his hand to grab it, but everything froze for a second, and then resumed as blade came down on his gauntlet. He sword was drawn, and neatly positioned under the other warrior's blade. His armor was glowing, and a strange Arc was in his gauntlet. It was the Arc of Time. Just as his swung, he saw The Master approach them both. The Master slowly removed his helmet to reveal his face as Father Book, in his human form. Jacob stared intently at them man beside him. "But... you're me..?" The Master laughed and quickly drew Master's Edge, a sword of Legend. "You are me, in a way. I was to valuable to send into battle, but my talents were too good to squander. We made a clone of myself. You, if you will. You are everything that I am, but just a toned down version." The Master swung his sword and Jacob blocked in enough time to be thrown out of the door, and sent into the hallway, towards the main entrance. He barely crawled back to his feet and darted outside, not knowing the fate of the other warrior, but fearing the worst.

Mr.Alex
Jaak had chosen to keep a close eye on young loud mouthed boy. He watched as the he argued with a young woman before walking off. Jaak thought he'd hidden for long enough, it was time to show himself.

"He seems like a pain." Jaak said with a grin on his face as he walked towards the woman. "So who do i have the pleasure of meeting today?"

Young_Angel
Jeffrey then said to Ariel "Fine. But know this, I prevented him from taking your Arc. "

Ariel thought about what Jeffrey said when he left. Suddenly, she heard another voice from behind.

"He seems like a pain." Jaak said with a grin on his face as he walked towards the woman. "So who do i have the pleasure of meeting today?"

"Yeah. But it's all good..." The young woman turned around and smiled. "Oh! Um... hello. I'm Ariel. It's really nice to meet you, sir."

Wei Phoenix
"Hi there, the name's Toshiie Kasumi. How are you?" He said with a simple smile and a positive attitude. He put his halberds up and greeted him more properly.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey again asked Vega "Who are you? "

Scarlet Fox
You look upon an empty dirt road. The wind blowing casually, making the branchs of a nearby tree sway side to side. Suddenly on the Horizon Leera is seen walking the dirt path. Now you see with a close up side shot of her face. Leera stops and takes a deep breath. Phew! They said it was a long walk but this is insane.. I should of brought a horse... But noo Trainees dont get horses.The last part said as if mocking someone. She took a drink from a water Bota and began walking again, her staff used as a walking stick. As she advanced she heared a few voices. She stopped once more and blinked lightly, turning to where they came from. View now of Jeffery and Ariel. Huh.. Humans. Wonder what they are doing out here... Leera, the Light Bringer, makes her way over and she waves her hand, high over her head, to the two humans. A big smile on her face. she was hunting undead, so there was no reason to be hostile to these humans. Hiya! Can I ask you guys a few questions?Before they could answer she walked over to them and let her staff lean against her right shoulder.

Wei Phoenix
(Actually Jeffrey is with Vega now, he went to the next girl)

jalek moye
Belus nodded and continued looking at the Halberds, they were high quality and it meant he was gonna use them. He stopped walking and looked around him before speaking. "I'm assuming you are a warrior, am I correct?"

Wei Phoenix
Toshiie was filled with glee and excitement when Belus assumed he was a warrior. He hasn't even saved a life yet and he was already getting recognized. The only thing left for him to do now was make an even bigger name for himself, make the name Toshiie Kasumi a world wide name. "Why yes I am, the great Toshiie Kasumi, soon to be the greatest warrior alive!" He twirled his halberds around to try and show off and impress the older warrior, but he lost his balance again and stumbled forward a bit and dropped on his halberds.

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
(Actually Jeffrey is with Vega now, he went to the next girl)

((Lol. My bad. I ment Jaak. I got it confused.))

Wei Phoenix
((Women...))

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey then walked back to where Vega was by using his technique of light travelling. "So who are you?"

Shaggs
Jacob fell back and fired a wave of pure darkness at The Master, who met it with a much more powerful blast of light. The collision caused a massive explosion.

jalek moye
Belus began to laugh at Toshiie once he had began to stumble, the man was obviously inexperienced or just plain clumsy. He shook his head and waited for the younger warrior to pick back up his Halberd, he obviously need more work. "Yea while I'm not doubting you, you appear to need alot of work before you get there. But with work you will. But where were you heading?"

Wei Phoenix
"I don't know exactly where I'm heading, I'm just looking for some adventure you know? Hey if you have time then could you spar with me for a little while and tell me what I need to work on?"

Scarlet Fox
Leera blinked a bit, her head tilting slightly to the side. -Wide shot of the three just standing there. crickets chirping... Back to Leera- She grins uneasily. Well Im off. Thanks for the uhh.. Talk. Leera turns and walks further down the road. After a moment she goes into a run, not sure of where to start again. Those two didnt seem to want to talk to her. After a bit of time passed with her running she skidded to a halt. She pressed her back against a tree and peeked out to a large open door. Undead waiting outside. Hmm.. Is this them?

Young_Angel
((Were you talking to me, Scarlet? I'm sorry! sad ))

Ariel suddenly turned to the girl (Leera). After a few moments of silence, she was going to reply, but the girl left.

She turned to Jaak. "Maybe we should follow her." Before she could let him speak, Ariel was already off to find Leera. "Wind... guide me." The Wind blew gently, guiding her to the woman.

Finally, she found Leera. "Ma'am? We're sorry for not responding. I... kinda froze."

Scarlet Fox
Watched the undead from behind the tree in secret. Her eyes widened when she heard a voice and she turned around to see the woman from the road earlier. She grabbed her and put a hand over her mouth. Quiet.... She whispered to the woman. We do not... need to draw attention. She nodded behind the tree to where the undead where and slowly let her hand away from the womans mouth.

Young_Angel
Ariel nodded. "Sorry," she whispered. Ariel carefully observed the Undead.

"Why are they here?" she asked quietly.

Shaggs
Jacob was thrown out of the entrance and onto the ground as he bounced back into the air. He forced himself up and his cerebrates leaped up and grabbed their weapons. They each assumed an attack position, facing towards the main door. The Master walked out and laughed and drew his weapon. It glowed with the aura of many, many elements, shining deep and rich in the blade.

Scarlet Fox
Eyes widened as an undead flew out of the large door and then HE came out. Is that... no I cant be that unlucky... She glared at The Master, knowing this was bad. But... he WAS doing her job for her.... But wait. They were consious enough to fight against him.... I should report this... she muttered under her breath.

Young_Angel
Ariel nodded. "You're right." She too glared at the Master. He was the one who killed her family. She clenched her fists, watching him.

Shaggs
Jacob gritted his teeth, sensing the energy of another Light Bringer in the area, but knew that would not since his corrupted spirit. This time The Master raised his blade and brought it down, releasing a torrent of Darkness energy that collided into Jacob's wave of Darkness energy. However, this collision did nothing, canceling each other out. The Master laughed and his sword began to glow a deep red. "Maybe fire will teach you to step down and obey." A huge orb of fire collided with yet another wave of Darkness. This time the fire consumed the darkness and hit Jacob directly.

((This isn't the real Master. It's a shade that he used to test the Time Arc.))

Demonking1
Regelion stood on the ground in the middle of the forest as he took out his head phones and put them on as he pressed play and a song began to play
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1lBZQCmGMI
Regelion then began to bob his head up and down as he then said

Regelion: OK GO!!!!

as he then jumped upward doing a spin and then turned it into a back-flip landing on a tree branch and jumped as his feet touched the side of a tree and pushed off as he did a spin in the air landing on another side of a tree and kept going from tree to tree while bobbing his head up and down listening to the music as he stopped and landed on a tree branch and stuck his hand out and placed it on the tree as he closed his eyes and felt a vibration as he began to jump to a few more trees up ahead there was an old lady that was surrounded by 5 thugs Regelion stopped in the trees as the thugs began to attack the old lady Regelion jumped down doing a side spin hitting a thug up side his head and quickly jumped off and did a spin kick to the other thug right before the second thug fell he jumped off his face and toward another thug Regelion flipped backwards hitting the thug in his face as while in the air he took his foot and pushed himself off the thugs stomach and toward another thug jumping over the old lady and bicycle kicked the thug and with the last kick Regelion pushed off the side of the thug and towards the last 2 thugs hitting both of them with a double spin kick and finally landed on the ground while bobbing his head up and down Regelion then paused his music and took the head phones down to his neck and asked the old lady

Regelion: Are you ok miss

old lady: Yes I am young man thanks to you I should give you a reward

Regelion: No thank you helping yo u is reward enough

old lady: I insist

the old lady then began to walk towards a tall tree with a hole in the middle the old lady touched the tree and walked behind sticking her head from behind the tree and said

old lady: stick your hand in the tree and be rewarded

Regelion: if you insist

Regelion then walked over to the tree and placed his right hand inside the hole at that moment the hole tightened around his hand Regelion struggled to get free

Regelion: old lady help me !!

Regelion yelled but the old lady was gone she disappeared the tree finally let go of Regelions hand as he fell backwards hitting the ground and rolled backwards back onto his feet

Regelion: I wonder what that was about

voice: I call you to protect this world use the power of nature to its fullest to help you,you are chosen

leaves then spun around Regelion then flew away Regelion then put his head phones back on pressed play and jumped back into the trees and began jumping away bobbing his head

Scarlet Fox
View of Leeras eyes wide in shock, then glaring.If we are lucky one will destroy the other and I can take down the one left standing.... the last part was what I mean by "If we are lucky".. but I dout we can get out of here without being noticed. Leera grit her teeth. Eyes set the The Master, then to the Undead who was fighting him. -If I side with the Undead perhaps together we can take him down or get him to retreat... then I can destroy the Undead. He seems weaker..- Leera winced lightly before jumping out into the open. She put a hand to her staff, the head glowing bright red. She pulled her hand from the staff head, a flame surging from her palm gathering at the staff head. It swirled around the staff before shooting off Towards the Master. If the Master had not noticed her yet this Surprise attack would be an advantage.

Shaggs
The Master swung a wave of water energy at the flame and extinguished it. "I am the Master of ALL the arcs!" Jacob glanced at the Girl and formed a ball of dark energy, looking at her to work with him. "Throw fire at him, the second AFTER I use my darkness!"

Young_Angel
Ariel jumped out, and took out her two large fans. "I'll help as well!"

The she nodded at Jacob. "Hey there. What a coincidence." She then glared at the Master, ready to fight him.

Scarlet Fox
Leeras eye twitched, Partly from fear. Did this guy know she was there the entire time? Impossible. Her eyes darted to The Undead one and nodded to his words. Right! She concentrated her magics, the Gauntlet on her arm glowing red hot as her staff caught fire. The flames began to compact at the Staffs head, getting stronger, and Denser at that point.Go for it!!

Shaggs
Jacob took a deep breath and fired off many smaller blasts of darkness, wanting The Master to have really try to fend off the attacks. He knew with the two other wielders, he would be able to overwhelm The Master.

((If you haven't guess it, the same element cancels itself out.))

Scarlet Fox
NOW! Her eyes opened wide as she put her staff forward. The staff head errupted many bursts of fire towards the Master. I hope this works..

Young_Angel
Ariel was ready to fan the Master with harsh winds, when she suddenly stopped herself. If she did that, she'd put out Leera's fire. "Oh man! What should I do, guys?! I can't send big winds. Otherwise, I'll put out this girl's fire!" Ariel asked Jacob and Leera.

Demonking1
Regelion stopped after jumping for miles and landed on a tree branch

Regelion: I made good time 10 miles in an hour "New record"

Regelion then lent up against the tree and closed his eyes the Gauntlet glowed green usually in his mind when he touched a tree he can see everything in the distance of 3 miles thanks to vibration in the trees roots but thanks to the Gauntlet without knowing he was able to see up to 7 miles when Regelion moved his hand

Regelion: that was weird I've never seen that far before well some people could use some help

Regelion stood up and cracked his neck and stretched his legs and in a blink of an eye he was off jumping from tree to tree branch to branch

The Shagg
The Master blocked most of the attacks but could not stop all of them, and was splashed by bolts of darkness and fire. The sparks from the fire ignited the trees and grass around him, causing a much larger fire to spread.

Young_Angel
"All right! That's it!!!" Ariel yelled angrily.

She raised her two fans and waved them with a powerful wind. The wind created a tornado and went towards the Master.

"Hope this works. And I wish there was a way to put out the fire..."

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey appeared. "Light is a form of fire. " He then took the light of the flames effectively exstuingishing it. He then said to Ariel "Need a hand gorgeous?"

The Shagg
The Master laughed and darted through the now extinguished flames. Jacob turned around deeply enraged and sent a full blast of darkness at Jeffrey. In his anger, he turned and began to walk in the direction of The Master, in hopes that his whereabouts would be made known.

Hawkeye113
The Light Jeffrey used however nullified the darkness. He then grabbed Ariel and took her to safety yet again.

Young_Angel
"Need a hand gorgeous?"

Ariel turned and saw Jeffrey. Then she smiled. "Good to see ya too, kid."

Suddenly, he was hit by Jacob. The young woman jumped from her hiding place and glared at Jacob. "Hey! What was that about?! He was only trying to help your Undead carcass!"

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey then snatched her hand. "We are leaving. "

The Shagg
Jacob appeared in a shroud of pure darkness. "You won't get away from me this time, you little punk! You cost me the Master Guantlet!!" Jacob hovered in the air, sword in hand, aiming at the ground.

Young_Angel
Ariel swung her two fans, sending a powerful wind at Jacob.

"Dude! You really need to chill."

Hawkeye113
"I agree. Why don't I light your way?" said Jeffrey forming a laser in his hands to hurl at Jacob.

The Shagg
The shroud of darkness blocked out the wind and light for most of their power and it only sent Jacob further back into the air. His eyes burned with an unending rage. "I will kill you both for what you two cost me!" The Darkness started to swirl around him, but did not do anything, knowing that Light and Dark would just cancel each other out. This would most definitely be a sword fight.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey sighed. He hated Sword Diplomacy. Very Well though. If Jacob insisted on getting killed. He then unsheathed his Katana : Light Bringer and his Sword Excalibur.

"Prepare yourself to run on my command Ariel. "

The Shagg
Jacob laughed and drew his shashka. This would be the easiest sword fight that he had ever won. "It would be wise of you to give up now, and let death consume you, because I have had ten times the experience you have had with some little Katana.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey then said "But when I die, I command that my Arc find my Younger brother. " He then instead of using the swords removed an Axe. "My preffered weapon. "

The Shagg
Jacob laughed again, his mouth, or what's left of it formed into a smile. "Don't worry, I'll kill him too." Jacob rushed in for an attack with frigthening speed, swinging down hard.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey easily parried Jacob's thrust. His elemental Arc then fizzled. Light surrounded him and Jacob. Then the light was gone. So was Jeffrey's Arc. (OOC : Gonna Make a new Character)

The Shagg
Jacob laughed at the fool's mistake. He swung down, this time, unleashing a torrent of darkness from all around.

((Make as many as you want, man.))

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey however before he sliced had used his last bit of power to send Ariel to safety.

Young_Angel
After Ariel was safe, she watched Jacob and Jeffrey battle.

"I have to do something..." she said to herself.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey mentally "No Ariel. You must find my sibling. "

The Shagg
The Darkness energy hit down with tremendous force, using most of Jacob's power in the process.

Hawkeye113
Jeffrey's sibling walked out of his ruined apartment.

The Shagg
Jacob stood over the corpse of Jeffrey. His body laid crumpled on the ground at his feet, and stayed completely motionless. A shadow traveled from Jacob to Jeffrey and began to consume the body in darknes. "Eat.."

Demonking1
from the trees flew roots that formed a wall around Jacobe his soldiers and the ruins Regelion: that should slow them down Regelion dropped down in front of Ariel Regelion: you should be safe now beautiful

The Shagg
Jacob slashed through the roots and growled angrily. "None of you have any idea of my power."

Young_Angel
"No Ariel. You must find my sibling. "

The young woman nodded. "I will..."

Suddenly, a young man landed in front of her, after performing a trap for Jacob and his men. Regelion: you should be safe now beautiful

Ariel raised an eyebrow, and grinned. "Why, thank you. And you must be..."

Suddenly, she heard Jacob. Ariel turned and said, "Man, you do need to chill."

The Shagg
Jacob used his darkness to lift up Jeffery's corpse, and threw it at Ariel's feet. "Surrender you Arc, and you will not end up like him." Jacob's eyes glared at the two, especially the one who used Nature against him.

((don't worry, he gets better eventually.))

Hawkeye113
White light and electrcitiy surrounded Jacob stopping him from getting near Ariel. "No. "

The Shagg
An orb of Darkness formed around him, breaking the light electricity surrounding him. His power was draining at a much faster rate, and he was about to go up against four Arc, and three wielders. He would have to think quickly to gain his prize, if at all possible.

Hawkeye113
James appeared. He had used light travel. He then surrounded Jacob in regular electricity fused with light and shot a thunder bolt at him as well.

The Shagg
Jacob broke free again, warping through the darkness. He could teleport, but only where there was darkness, or one of his living shadows.

The Shagg
From a deep shadown he watched them. They knew how to use their powers, but none of them knew the true potential of the Arcs. How could they? None of them seemed to understand the complex history of the Arcs, and none of them were even using the powers correctly, not even himself. "I must remember to make myself as the darkness, one with it, completely bound to the shadow. The essance of shadow appeared to him, but only spoke briefly. "You must master each power you Arc contains." Quickly the essance left, allowing Jacob to reappear, once again into his Living Shadow.

Demonking1
Regelion: the names Regelion cute angel and yours Regelion looked behind Ariel to see Jacob throw the corpse towards her feet he the seen as another person that seems to be on there side Regelion took his hands and did a hand sign which mad his arc glow as from the ground rose two small trees the same size as Regelion but the the trees changed form looking like Regelion the clones then attacked

The Shagg
Jacob's cerebrates stepped up and drew their Sashkas, facing the clones down. Six Cerebrates would be more than enough to handle this situation.

Demonking1
Each of the clones did a different hand sign then the whole area around the cerebrates became surrounded in thousands of flowers and each flower floated up and each flower turned into a sharp shuriken and each flew fast towards the cerebrates then the two clones both pulled out a red blade ninja sword and rushed one of the cerebrates one clone slashed horizontally at the bottom of the cerebrate while the other clone hopped the other slashing diagonally upwards

Young_Angel
Ariel grinned. "Wow... impressive. Oh, I forgot to tell you my name. It's Ariel. Nice to meet ya, Regelion." She smiled brightly.

The Shagg
Each cerebrate dodged with more than lightening speed, slashing shurikens away, and parrying the attacks by the clones. Darkness loomed over the area, covering the light of the sun, as the cerebrates concentrated hard, channeling their dark energy into the gauntlet. They all laughed at their competition.

Scarlet Fox
((Demon. Could you be more pronounced with your posts? Its hard to tell when you start talking.))

Bushs surrouned the view of the current fight. Lily watched through the small parting. -More Interuptions.- She said Thoughtfully. She clenched her fist tightly and waited for the outcome of the fight... Or maybe she should take this oppritunity to take out the undead one? A smirk slowly appeared on her face. She opened her hand and the tiniest spark floated there. -wow I did it- she thought again. She concentrated as the tiny spark flew about a few inchs off the ground to the other side of where all the fighting took place and then under another bush. She concentrated even more and the small spark turned into a small flame. It grew a bit bigger then shrank quickly exploding and setting the bush into a roaring flame. She then blinks again. -hey im getting good at this- She thought.

The Shagg
Jacob closed his eyes and concentrated hard, using the shroud of darkness to use his true, most powerful attack. A force of pure darkness overtook everything, shutting down the other warriors Arc, killing all of the clones, and destroying all of the shurikens as well. The darkness passed and left Jacob standing in front of the others, sword drawn, and rage in his eyes.

Scarlet Fox
Lily blinked at the power sent out... apparently the random bush on fire wasnt enough to draw attention. She grit her teeth. I gota get outa here.. she spoke softly to herself. But how was she going to? ... what could she do against that? she let out a slow breath and then gripped her staff. She jumped out of the bushs and ran towards Jacob. He was distrated with rage.. if anything this was her shot.. if he didnt already know she was there. Die dead thing! she swung the headof her staff at him.

The Shagg
Jacob was violently struck with the head of the Fire wielder's staff. He lost his balance and fell back strongly, but caught his balance just in time not to fall completely down. He rose again, drawing his sword, still a little off center from the hit.

Scarlet Fox
A surprised look came over her face Wow.. I actually hit you.. She quickly shook her head.By order of Light Bearers all Undead figures must be purged. She spun her staff around, showing years of Physical training behind her swings. She then slammed her hand on the staff head.... then got the surprise look again.What? Its broken already?! She took her eyes of Jacob and knocked on her Gauntlet a bit.Oh COME ON!! I was just getting the hang of it!! GAH!

The Shagg
"Order of the Lightbringers? I thought that the Order was lost when my team failed to take down The Master. Doesn't matter.." Jacob stayed in his battle-ready stance, but did not rush her. She must not have understood that the Arc was off.

Scarlet Fox
She growled a bit as she smacked it again then looked to Jacob.doesnt matter. I dont need this stupid thing to fight. I dont even know what the damn thing is.. I still hold a fire inside ME!!She rushed at him again. Her charge looking Really reckless. However she skidded to a halt and stabbed the end of her staff into the ground. She spun around, dragging the staff through the dirt and then flings it upwards, causing dust and debri to fly up and at Jacobs face. It was a "Dirty" move but it was a strategy to blind the enemy. She turned around to face him, spun the staff once in hand, then brought the head upwards against Jacobs chin... however the movment after the Attempted blind was slow and if he recoved fast enough could easily avoid the staff.

The Shagg
Jacob grabbed the end of the staff and looked her in the eyes. "I'm undead, if you have any idea of what's inside of my eyes, you'd know dust is a vacation compared. Jacob stared at her angrily, but became distracted as he noticed a stream of blood seeping down from his hand where he caught the staff.

Scarlet Fox
She narrowed her eyes as he CAUGHT her staff. -Impossible!- She thought back to the last person to "catch" the end of her staff attack... the guys hand ended up broken and she was put on a 3 day suspension for unnessecary force. Her eyes wided as she took notice of his eyes averting to his hand. Never take your eyes off your opponent!! She flexed her left arm, her right hand holding the end of the staff, and put it around the staff, pushed the head downwards as hard as she could. The end result was the end came upwards. She twisted her right wrist and brought the end of the staff up, and over onto Jacobs head. He was too close to her to step out of the way. She was infront of him. If he backed up he would get hit anyway. If he went to either side she would still strike one of his shoulders. either way she had him.

The Shagg
Jacob's head was knocked back as the staff struck, sending him back. Before he was too far back, he grabbed her shoulders and brought his head forward into a headbutt. Blood started to pour from his head, but he was determined to make some kind of hit.

Scarlet Fox
She smirked to herself as she struck his head. Her years of staff training paying off. But her smile faded as he grabbed her shoulders. -A Headbutt?!- She grit her teeth and threw her head forward for her own headbutt. She shut her eyes tightly to brace for the hit. -this is gona hurt!- Crack! They both connected and she staggered back holding a hand to her forehead. Blood slowly running down her forhead and dripping off her nose. Gah... No one wins with a head butt... She stabbed her staff into the ground to use as a support so she didnt fall over.

The Shagg
A cold rush flooded into the back of Jacob's mind, but he appeared to not have suffered from the attack. He stepped back, but tried to appear just as confident in this attack as he slashed forward with his Sashka.

Hawkeye113
However it was countered by Excalibur which being a weapon of light easily countered the Blade. James then used every tactic he knew in Sword Fighting to attack Jacob and combined that with the power of both his Arcs.

Scarlet Fox
Lily blinked as one of the others jumped into the fight. She didnt complain. She jumped back and then reached into her bag on her hip pulling out a small jar of brown goo. She wiped the blood from her face and applied the goo to her wound to stop the bleeding. She didnt need to be blind from her own blood.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Hawkeye113
However it was countered by Excalibur which being a weapon of light easily countered the Blade. James then used every tactic he knew in Sword Fighting to attack Jacob and combined that with the power of both his Arcs.

ugh3

Oh my God really? Where did this ten year old fat dwarf learn how to master Light and sword fighting in such little time?

Hawkeye113
(OOC : He was stopping the Shaskas)

James then said to her "Need some help?" He removed Excalibur from her staff and walked back a bit preparing a massive electrical attack to launch at Jacob for killing his brother.

Hawkeye113
(Let's see here, Light+ Electricity and the fact his father was a swordsman well it kind of bodes well in this sort of circumstance. But he doesn't know very much about sword play, just enough to block and thrust)

Wei Phoenix
(Mind telling me how he learned how to use Light so adeptly after at most 20 minutes of having the power? He's still a fat 10 year old with little physical strength he wouldn't be as Godly as he seems. How does he counter Jacob's shut down attack?)

Scarlet Fox
((Hawkeye. the Arcs are shut down. ALL OF THEM. And even so Your new guy JUST got the power. how the hell did he master the power so fast? And how the hell did he know where we are?))

Lily glaredNo. I didnt ask for it. How dare you interfere!

The Shagg
((THE ARCS ARE POWERED DOWN!!))

Jacob blocked Excalibur with ease, drawing his own blade back in retaliation, he pulled off his cloak, revealing his grotesque face and ancient armor of the Lightbringers, the word 'Alpha' being barely visible on the shoulder.

Hawkeye113
James then said to Jacob "YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!!!!!" He then attacked with a savage fury of slashes and thrusts with Excalibur in both hands.

Scarlet Fox
Ignore this post))

The Shagg
Jacob grabbed the Excalibur with his gauntlet and brought his other hand down, without his sword, into the child's chest. "I may be a monster, as she says, but I will not murder a child." He placed his blade back and simply turned his back, each of his cerebrates falling into a defensive stance around him. "We must fight like this again, M'lady."

Wei Phoenix
Toshiie, appeared in defense of Jacob and pulled out his sword to block James. "Easy there little fellow, I don't know what the problem is by you should calm down before you get yourself hurt"

Scarlet Fox
wha... A tiny gasp in her partial word. She watched Jacob leave. He didnt kill the child.. and.. He didnt want to finish the fight? Thats not like the Undead she was taught about. She then ran towards him and his Cerebrates a little. Wait a second!.. What are you?! You cant be the same as those Mindless undead! Your... who are you?!

Hawkeye113
James then softly said to Jacob "One of these days I shall give you a reprisal for my brother's death but Today is not that day. " ((Are the Arcs Recharged?)) He then went over to Jacob and offered him Excalibur "You need this more than I do. "

The Shagg
((They will be charged when Jacob leaves.))

Jacob turned to look at Lily, and moved his hand for the cerebrates to stop. They growled but did not move. "I am Father Jacob Book of the Lightbringer extermination force Alpha. I died a l-o-n-g time ago, kid." Jacob then turned his attention to James. "I could kill you before you could even twitch. My Sashka is far more powerful than any blade from this realm."

Hawkeye113
James then said to Jacob "I have a lot to learn to take you down. One day I will. Just for my brother's sake. "

Scarlet Fox
Lilys eyes widened. Father Book? .... I read about you.. In my studies. To think I would actually meet you, Even in your current condition. It seems you have overcome the mindlessness of the undead. But how?.. Nevermind that. You know its my duty to take out any Undead I come across correct? No matter who the creature once was?

Wei Phoenix
Toshi tries to calm him down some more. "Calm down kid before you end up getting your head lopped off. I know you don't have a death wish now do you?"

The Shagg
Jacob nodded at her. "If that is what the Grand-master decreed, then you are bound to obey. Just like I was when he sent my team, and myself into a suicide mission. He ordered us to be sealed into the cave while we distracted the undead." His gaze returned to James. "Your brother refused to give up his Arc. For that, he died, and so shall you if you do not comply."

Hawkeye113
Slowly James unsheathed Excalibur. "Very Well. Once the killer of my parents is found and sufficiently dealt with I shall relinquish one of my Arcs. "

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by The Shagg
Jacob nodded at her. "If that is what the Grand-master decreed, then you are bound to obey. Just like I was when he sent my team, and myself into a suicide mission. He ordered us to be sealed into the cave while we distracted the undead." His gaze returned to James. "Your brother refused to give up his Arc. For that, he died, and so shall you if you do not comply."
She watched him a moment. -The Grand Master sent then into a suicide mission?- she let out a sigh. ... because of who you are, and the fact the Mindlessness has avoided you.. Ill stand aside and not resume our fight... I cant say what I will do if I see you again Father Book.She frowned a bit. Father Book was a good man. If he still retains that goodness he isnt a threat like the other Undead are. Would he even be classified with them? She has much to think on.

The Shagg
Jame's brother slowly stood from his spot, dead and somewhat decayed. His body was constricted with rigor mortis. As the body moved the stiffness started to subside, and he opened his soulless eyes. Jacob turned to Lily. "Tell the Grandmaster that I am sorry for being late so many years, and that I will be reporting for 'duty' shortly."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>