Bane vs Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Incanus
Wolverine2179 seems to think Vader would pwn Bane, who thinks so 2? Bane would wtfomglolrofl pwn Vader, throw him on his ass, and send him back to Shmi crying in death.

Wolverine2179
WHERE did i say vader would pwn bane you idiotic piece of shit?

Incase you have cock eye incanus, ill put the quote where i said VADER loses, not WINS. And i said SIDIOUS would beat bane NOT vader.

Originally posted by Wolverine2179
No, bane would kill vader and rape his ass.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=480720&pagenumber=4

^ Your a LIAR.

chilled monkey

Incase you have cock eye incanus, ill put the quote where i said VADER loses, not WINS. And i said SIDIOUS would beat bane NOT vader.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=480720&pagenumber=4

^ Your a LIAR.

Now now, calm down. No need to get in a tizzy.

Incanus
Oh, dont worry about that, he already has on numerous occaisions

Dr McBeefington
Incanus, do you want to be reported for being a stupid troll? Cut out the threads and the retarded posts.

And Bane would own Vader.

Eminence
Originally posted by Incanus
Bane would wtfomglolrofl pwn Vader, throw him on his ass, and send him back to Shmi crying in death. Prove it.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
I have no idea why but this made me lol in rl.

Incanus
Originally posted by Eminence
Prove it. Ok, Bane most likely has inferior tk powers, but he is higly proficient in the use of a lightsaber, ALWAYS uses lightning in excess of a million volts in EVERY fight, and what can Vader do? Do a bunch of force stuff and wtfomglolrofl pwn a bunch of jedi and stormtroopers. But i think that if Vader was hit once by lightning from Bane, then he would be dead.

Wolverine2179
Of course vader would be dead, its BANES lightning. I already said vader loses this one, but it is FAR from bane "owning" vader.

Ok, Bane most likely has inferior tk powers, but he is higly proficient in the use of a lightsaber, ALWAYS uses lightning in excess of a million volts in EVERY fight, and what can Vader do? Do a bunch of force stuff and wtfomglolrofl pwn a bunch of jedi and stormtroopers. But i think that if Vader was hit once by lightning from Bane, then he would be dead. stop with the wtfomglmaoroflolpwn. its really annoying.

Is this pre-suit vader, or Post-suit vader?

Incanus
Post suit. Then he is technically the iconic Darth Vader, and ok i will stop with that long thingy. But anyways, when you think of Vader, do you see Anakin or the suit?

also, are we talking post symbiote bane or pre symbiote?

*edit replace symbiote with orbalisk.

Incanus
It is mid book of Rule of Two. so he has the orbalisks, but Vader can hit the weak spots and knows where they are.

xxxpoppunker182
Ok, Bane most likely has inferior tk powers, but he is higly proficient in the use of a lightsaber, ALWAYS uses lightning in excess of a million volts in EVERY fight, and what can Vader do? Do a bunch of force stuff and wtfomglolrofl pwn a bunch of jedi and stormtroopers. But i think that if Vader was hit once by lightning from Bane, then he would be dead.

Banes lightning exceeds a million volts? where did you get this number?

Post suit vader is approximately 80% of sideous in power. this is G cannon.

He has defeated dooku, been trained by sideous, and has trained marek.

Marek has used force lightning on numerous occasions. Since vader would not let Marek learn to be able to do something better or that vader cannot do, We can safely assume that vader has seen holocrons, has learned the technique, and how to defend against and attack with force lightning.

If this is pre orbalisk bane, i see vader winning, especially if he can find a way to become abnormally pissed off, as in his fight with dooku.

If this is post orbalisk bane, bane absorbs all the saber stuff vader can throw at him, all the electricity, and wins.

Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
Banes lightning exceeds a million volts? where did you get this number? I think he meant that you need a million to get past his orbalisks?

xxxpoppunker182
by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
Post suit vader is approximately 80% of sideous in power. this is G cannon.

He has defeated dooku, been trained by sideous, and has trained marek.

Marek has used force lightning on numerous occasions. Since vader would not let Marek to be able to do something better or that vader cannot do, We can safely assume that vader has seen holocrons, has learned the technique, and how to defend against and attack with force lightning.

If this is pre orbalisk bane, i see vader winning, especially if he can find a way to become abnormally pissed off, as in his fight with dooku.

If this is post orbalisk bane, bane absorbs all the saber stuff vader can throw at him, all the electricity, and .

Vader can't use lightning due to his suit that is canon.

there was one time vader in his suit used lightning and it was because of some crystal i belive in some eu book. This is off the top of my head though.

xxxpoppunker182
by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
I think he meant that you need a million to get past his orbalisks?

no he is clearly talking about how powerful banes lightning is.

Eminence
He's correct.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Eminence
He's correct.

crazy I was curious as to where he got the number but it is canon and I do think he would beat vader but he wouldn't pwn him by any means.

Incanus
Bane was only hit by his own lightning due to an unknown force power that Master Rowookor(if i am wrong plz correct it was the ithorian) used on him. Bane was literally not able to be seeen through it all. You could hear only 1 thing over the noise of the lightning: Banes scream of pain. He has exceeded a million volts of electricity in his lightning.

crazy I was curious as to where he got the number but it is canon and I do think he would beat vader but he wouldn't pwn him by any means. certainly. And he most certainly wouldnt omgwtflolthisburnsroflmao pwn him.

Incanus
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
certainly. And he most certainly wouldnt omgwtflolthisburnsroflmao pwn him. yeo that about sums it up.

WO Polaski
i honestly think that a this point people just troll wolvie to get him banned. erm

Eminence
People don't troll him anymore than they troll other people, he just handles it far, far worse. He'd be set if he chilled out a bit.

Incanus
Uh guys, i need to say 1 thing: Banes lightning comes from 12 bolts at alot of angles, making itt virtually impossible to deflect.

WO Polaski
what does that even mean?

Lord Lucien
Yeah, seriously. Where are you coming up with these attributes?

Incanus
Bane Rule of Two: "Hetton shot a single, long indigo bolt of lightning. Bane easily caught it on his lightsaber and responded with his own lightning, a dozen bolts coming in from all angles." That is where, just look for after he got the orbalisks and where Hetton attacks. i would say, eh, mid book or around there.

Lord Lucien
Hetton was piece of shit compared to Vader. I'm not saying Vader's in it for the win it, but to use Hetton as an example against Vader... ugh.

Incanus
No, i was giving you my source for the lightning thing.

Nephthys
He has a point about the dozen arcs of electricity, that does make it that much more deadly. Sadly, the way people absorb lightning into a blade is to use the force to direct it there first, so its doubtful the lightning would be 'unblockable', just really, really difficult to block.

Incanus
and condidering Bane pplain raw power, Vader would be completely screwed.

ares834
Bane's raw power... Vader completley screwed... Hell no. Vader would most likely lose but he still would put up a very good fight. After all his telekentic feats are insane. Bane takes a majority sure, but it isn't a wtfpwnage as you imply.

Incanus
Im not implying wtfpwning, im saying 8/10 wins for Bane.

xxxpoppunker182

Banes raw power<Vaders raw power.

Incanus
But Vader was supposed to be a pure creation of the force, hence why he had no father. If he wasnt, then he would have been just an average jedi. There is no way ANYONE would have more raw power than a pure creation of the force, but isnt Banes a bit more refined? His power, as he can do a whole bunch of ****, including sith rituals, and a limited degree of sith sorcery.

xxxpoppunker182
But Vader was supposed to be a pure creation of the force, hence why he had no father. If he wasnt, then he would have been just an average jedi. There is no way ANYONE would have more raw power than a pure creation of the force, but isnt Banes a bit more refined? His power, as he can do a whole bunch of ****, including sith rituals, and a limited degree of sith sorcery.

you said RAW power and vaders RAW power> Banes RAW power

Incanus
I know i said that. Banes is just a slight bit more refined as in AAnakin the force is so strong it must be like a hurricane, while in Bane it is most likely a tornado.

Im not implying wtfpwning, im saying 8/10 wins for Bane.
Wolverine2179 seems to think Vader would pwn Bane, who thinks so 2? Bane would wtfomglolrofl pwn Vader, throw him on his ass, and send him back to Shmi crying in death.
you idiotic piece of shit!

xxxpoppunker182
I know i said that. Banes is just a slight bit more refined as in AAnakin the force is so strong it must be like a hurricane, while in Bane it is most likely a tornado.

how can Banes power be RAW and REFINED at the same time? It can't be. either way this is just a dumb debate that has no bearing on the outcome of the fight.

Incanus
Wait, how would TK let Vader win without any special circumstance? It is more refined than Anakins by my analogy. Hurricane>tornado.

xxxpoppunker182
Wait, how would TK let Vader win without any special circumstance? It is more refined than Anakins by my analogy. Hurricane>tornado.

Never mind bro we were talking about raw power your raw power never gets stronger because it's your RAW power.

You are talking about over all power level not raw power.

either way it doesn't matter because bane beats vader.

Incanus
either way it doesn't matter because bane beats vader. Well, the only way Vader wins is if he stops Bane from moving, which he cant. Odd circumstance=1 win for Vader, 9 for Bane.

Lord Lucien
Vader only get 1/10---hell no. He still has tremendous Force reserves and a powerful grasp of TK (pun, pun, pun). 4/10 I'd give him.

xxxpoppunker182
by Lucien
Vader only get 1/10---hell no. He still has tremendous Force reserves and a powerful grasp of TK (pun, pun, pun). 4/10 I'd give him.

I agree because Vader rocks and no matter what anyone says he rocks in fact I'll write a book on vader and how awesome he is make him more powerful than every other sith aside from palpatine then have it published with lucasarts ok and then it'll be canon....

Incanus
Then i will write a book about Bane making him the most powerful sith to ever existbar none and have it made canon......... I will make him so ridiculously powerful he can blow up the galaxy with the force

xxxpoppunker182
Then i will write a book about Bane making him the most powerful sith to ever existbar none and have it made canon......... I will make him so ridiculously powerful he can blow up the galaxy with the force

I was just messing around man. And..... lucas arts WON'T allow that because of sidious but GL would be more than happy to make vader second to only palpatine.

Incanus
Yes, i know the whole Sidious most powerful sith to ever exis thing is canon. and i knew ou were joking i laughed then wrote that in rebuttal. I don even know where to start to do that.........

Hewhoknowsall
Bane wins, if that isn't obvious already. He has simply shown superiority in the force, which is why we have a Sidious vs Bane thread but no Sidious vs Vader thread.

bayhunter12
Bane would easily defeat vader in a saber contest and eventually overpower him with the force. Bane wins but easily.

Wolverine2179
Prove bane would win easily n00b, vader is no slouch in the force and in sabers.

Yes bane beats him, but after a long fight.

bayhunter12
vader is slow due to his mechanical parts and would be out maneuvered by bane. And vader is way overated

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by bayhunter12
And vader is way overated

Vader is very very very underrated.

Wolverine2179
vader is slow due to his mechanical parts and would be out maneuvered by bane. And vader is way overated You must have never played TFU, read RODV or crimson empire, vader can be pretty damn fast and a beast in the force.

And overrated? More like super underrated.

bayhunter12
Vader was easily defeated by luke in ROTJ. And luke wasn't that strong in return of the jedi.

Incanus
Vader was able to do a whole bunch of agile **** in TFU, but the suit just prevents him from doing all the acrobatic stuff like Yoda. he suit isnt much hamperence by the time of TFU.

Wolverine2179
And acording to luke vader was holding back the entire time not using his force powers at all.

Read RODV, play TFU and read crimson empire, accept the fact that vader isn't weak as you want to be and then stfu.

bayhunter12
I am not saying vader is weak i'm just saying he would lose to bane.
(i will read Rodv)

xxxpoppunker182
I am not saying vader is weak i'm
just saying he would lose to bane.
(i will read Rodv)

We have already established that but you said he would beat vader easily.

Wolverine2179
No, your clearly trying to say hes weak and your claiming bane would pwn vader in seconds without even conjuring up an argument.

Incanus
Yeah, like you have one other than saying something happened in books we both said we havnt read

Wolverine2179
Then simply shut up, if you got no knowledge on what your arguing about don't argue at all. It just makes you look more stupid.

Incanus
Yeah, and no one can take you seriously when you have never ACTUALLY said what he did that is so acrobatic.

Lord Lucien
Then simply shut up, if you got no knowledge on what your arguing about don't argue at all. It just makes you look more stupid. You'd best put him on Ignore. I can see REX priming his Ban gun even from this distance.

Wolverine2179
Hence why i asked you to read RODV or play TFU moron, its far more credible than claiming he did backflips to roan shryne and then not mentioning where is it stated he did that.

Incanus
I have played TFU, beat it 3 times. Ooooh, a backflip isnt even acrobatic, as he jumps backwards, and turns over. ooooh, real acrobatic. and i have said multiple times, i cant get my hands on RODV.

Wolverine2179
Wow you don't know what acrobatic means? Damn you must have never seen gymnastic people when they perform plenty of back flips and when they are described as acrobatic people.

Hell read this, its from a dictionary.

One who is skilled in feats of balance and agility in gymnastics.

^ Keyword AGILITY which is what the novel has described vader to be several times during his duel.

Or read crimson empire where a flashback shows vader fighting a guy with extreme aglity being to you know, perform kung fu like kicks with a sword acting like a pole(like how neo in the matrix took out his enemies).

And if you can't get your hands on this sources, simply concede your argument that vader is slow as shit, accept the fact that you lost the argument and STOP acting like an idiot.

Incanus
I never said he was slow as shit. Now YOU are making shit up.

Wolverine2179
Seriously, welcome to my ignore list

Nephthys
laughing

You two should be on TV. Classic

Red Nemesis
oh em effing gee.

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/facepalm.gif

!

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington

Bane would own Vader.

Darth Sexy being a moron.

Bane gets one-shotted.

MythLord
Calling someone a moron yet you bump a near-7 year old thread to insult a user... lol

Syndicate
Grammar Wolf.

MythLord
Like I'm going to pay attention to grammar on faquing KMC. Also, how ironic that statement comes from a person who cannot make a difference between "then" and "than"...

Syndicate
Tru.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.