The Jew Claw!! Should Israel have been formed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dramatic name
Do the Jews have rights to Israel?

Shakyamunison
Yes, now please explain why they wouldn't.

GCG
Originally posted by Dramatic name

do you lick a dick a day ?

tsscls
Yes, for sure. The allies turned a blind eye towards Hitler's final solution for many years. Giving them back the land that was historically theirs was the least we could have done. Smart Jews had already been buying up large tracts of land since the '20's, so they owned a great part of it. And "The Palestinians" that were put-out were mainly nomadic tribes that no other Arab country has offered a homeland to after 50 years. Damn those evil jews for buying up most of what is Israel today, then getting slaughtered by the Nazis, finally benefitting from a UN resolution granting them the land. Those savages don't even circumcise their women or stone them to death if they've been raped. Allah Akbar and I'd like Nachoes and a slurpy with that.

Monkey bum

No the Brits had no right to the middle east and the jews didn\'t either. Israel has created more problems than it\'s solved.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by GCG
do you lick a dick a day ? 37!!!! haermm

Lord Lucien
Do the Jews have rights to Israel? No. No one has a "right" to the land. But f*ck it, it's made for an interesting few decades.

inimalist
Originally posted by tsscls
Yes, for sure. The allies turned a blind eye towards Hitler's final solution for many years. Giving them back the land that was historically theirs was the least we could have done. Smart Jews had already been buying up large tracts of land since the '20's, so they owned a great part of it. And "The Palestinians" that were put-out were mainly nomadic tribes that no other Arab country has offered a homeland to after 50 years. Damn those evil jews for buying up most of what is Israel today, then getting slaughtered by the Nazis, finally benefitting from a UN resolution granting them the land. Those savages don't even circumcise their women or stone them to death if they've been raped. Allah Akbar and I'd like Nachoes and a slurpy with that.

aside from the inaccuricies, you would clearly support all of North and South America and Australia being returned to the aboriginal people?

Because you know, they have more than a dusty book that proves the land was theirs.

AngryManatee
I read the title of this thread and it makes me think of Borat no expression

Breast Feeder
Originally posted by AngryManatee

I think that was the intention. Layers of irony in that thread title perhaps?

leonheartmm
jews have a right a nation OF jews. however, they do not have a right to a JEWISH NATION {which is what israel is right now}. zionism is not good for ANY1!

jaden101
Originally posted by AngryManatee

In my country there is problem.

Robtard
Originally posted by leonheartmm
jews have a right a nation OF jews. however, they do not have a right to a JEWISH NATION {which is what israel is right now}. zionism is not good for ANY1!

Wouldn't a nation of Jews be in fact a "Jewish Nation"?

Also, what's inherently wrong with having a Jewish Nation, as you put it. When there's several Islamic Nations and no one cries about those, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran and Indonesia. Just about any country that practices Sharia Law could be considered an Islamic Nation for that matter.

Symmetric Chaos
I'm pretty sure people complain about nations that use Sharia law.

Robtard
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'm pretty sure people complain about nations that use Sharia law.

About certain aspects of the laws applied in regards to human rights, not about the Islamic state existing.

lil bitchiness
Actually people do complain about the Islamic 'Republics' and Sharia Law existing - firstly because after many of them gained independence from random western empires, the people that took over were ranging from hard core liberals to atheists.

Then shit happened and now we have ''Islamic Republic'' which is actually an oxymoron. Islam and democracy are two separate terms that have nothing to do with each other, cannot coexist with each other or have any contact with each other.

Just one note - Palestinians have their own country. Its called Jordan.

That said, I think the refugee crisis in Palestine is unforgivable. I am an optimist and I believe single state solution may work.
Also, keeping in mind that there is a whole generation that is growing up learning to hate the others Palestinian children are thought to hate Jews. All Jews are pigs and monkeys according to their SCHOOL textbooks.
Equally, Jews are thought to hate Palestinians, and around in circles we go.

As far as Israel go, there is even debate who the ''real Jews'' are. If you ask the Orthodox Rabbi, then a whole lot of people are not really ''Jews'' in Israel but something else.

What should have been done and what shouldn't makes no difference now - the only viable question is how to overcome it. And I don't think anyone has an answer.

King Kandy
jews have a right a nation OF jews. however, they do not have a right to a JEWISH NATION
What?

Robtard
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Actually people do complain about the Islamic 'Republics'

I've yet to hear the anti-Israel like rhetoric against say Pakistan or Saudi Arabia, as I do against Israel.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy
What?

It's all in the capitalization. All caps indicates an unacceptable level of "Jewyness".

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Robtard
I've yet to hear the anti-Israel like rhetoric against say Pakistan or Saudi Arabia, as I do against Israel.

Waiting to hear that from whom? Your country spreads propaganda like wildfire for all other countries, why would Israel be any different?

Robtard
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Waiting to hear that from whom? Your country spreads propaganda like wildfire for all other countries, why would Israel be any different?

Bush's "der evildoers" speeches had nothing to do with Islamic states having a right to exist or not.

So yeah, I've yet to hear anti-Israel like "propaganda" for an Islamic nation, as I do for Israel, aka "Zionist", in this country, any of the countries I've visited or from foreigners online.

lil bitchiness
Bush's "der evildoers" speeches had nothing to do with Islamic states having a right to exist or not.

So yeah, I've yet to hear anti-Israel like "propaganda" for an Islamic nation, as I do for Israel, aka "Zionist", in this country, any of the countries I've visited or from foreigners online.

That is hardly the same. How are you going to argue if Syria or Lebanon has the right to exist? Based on what?

Israel has a specific history of forming which cannot be attributed to many Islamic countries - perhaps we can speak about Pakistan, but say what exactly? They came to an agreement with Indians to exist and their sovereignty is not in question.

Following the same road, noone speaks about millions of Kurds that do not have their own country.
Why doesn't Kurdistan as a sovereign nation have a right to exist chipping parts of Turkey and Iraq off?

On the other hand, why are two Turkish republics allowed to exist but one Cypriot not? Why are there two Albanian states allowed to form, one on Serbian soil?

Noone speaks about that either.

leonheartmm
Wouldn't a nation of Jews be in fact a "Jewish Nation"?

Also, what's inherently wrong with having a Jewish Nation, as you put it. When there's several Islamic Nations and no one cries about those, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran and Indonesia. Just about any country that practices Sharia Law could be considered an Islamic Nation for that matter.

well i dont cry about them but i complain a lot about them. there shud be NO nations whose constitution or governance, in both internal and external matters has ANY CONNECTION with relegion.

thats what im talking about, muslim nations have muslim laws and a muslim agenda both in their internal administration and foreign policy. similarly israel has a jewish agenda which is specifically seen in their zionist foreign policy. both are extremely destructive to the world {israel moreso than others due to it being powerful right now} and shudnt exist.
the jews were an opressed minority in europe/russia and the middle east. it makes sense for there to be a SECULAR nation{as far as the STATE and all legality associated with it} which gives safe haven and entry to all jews and stops any and all relegious interference in legal matters, stopping the discrimination against them. that does NOT however mean that jews band together, create a RELEGIOUS nation which goes on and does to the palestenians what hitler did to the jews.

any1 interested should read material on the subject by normal finkelstien and noam chomsky.

Symmetric Chaos
So people shouldn't have the right to govern themselves as they wish?

inimalist
So people shouldn't have the right to govern themselves as they wish?

I thought that was the basic principal of government?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by inimalist
I thought that was the basic principal of government?

Not having the right to establish a government out of line with Leonhart's personal system of morals?

inimalist
Not having the right to establish a government out of line with Leonhart's personal system of morals?

I have the right to establish a government based on any ideals?

Robtard
well i dont cry about them but i complain a lot about them. there shud be NO nations whose constitution or governance, in both internal and external matters has ANY CONNECTION with relegion.

You're going to have to leave the planet to find that. Good luck and God speed, son.

Symmetric Chaos
I have the right to establish a government based on any ideals?

Once you've successfully founded a nation, sure, especially if the citizens agree with it.

inimalist
Once you've successfully founded a nation, sure.

The Brits, not the Jews, founded Israel....

Symmetric Chaos
The Brits, not the Jews, founded Israel....

But the Brits don't run it. I thought you were going to argue that you should be allowed to invent laws while in another country or something.

inimalist
But the Brits don't run it. I thought you were going to argue that you should be allowed to invent laws while in another country or something.

no, not at all

but the idea that I have the personal right to be governed as I wish is laughable

people, as a democratic voting unit, hardly have any choice in the way they are governed, more in the flavour of that governance.

Symmetric Chaos
no, not at all

but the idea that I have the personal right to be governed as I wish is laughable

people, as a democratic voting unit, hardly have any choice in the way they are governed, more in the flavour of that governance.

I see the problem. It looks like I used "people" when I meant something closer to "elected government".

It seems to me that Leonheart believes governments should be allowed to have any system they want as long as he approves it. I felt that such a sentiment was "stupid", "arrogant" and "crazy".

So people (as in those who set up the government and vote) ought to be able to make the choices without Leonhart approving their constitution (or whatever) first.

inimalist
I see the problem. It looks like I used "people" when I meant something closer to "elected government".

It seems to me that Leonheart believes governments should be allowed to have any system they want as long as he approves it. I felt that such a sentiment was "stupid", "arrogant" and "crazy".

So people (as in those who set up the government and vote) ought to be able to make the choices without Leonhart approving their constitution (or whatever) first.

No, I would totally agree. If a community of people get together and decide they want to be ruled under a certain principal, be it democracy or Christianity, they should have that choice. When that becomes enforced upon everyone, I have issues, but the idea that voluntary membership in a community couldn't be based on religious or other such questionable ideals is somewhat arrogant. At the very least, members of such a community shouldn't have to validate their community to those who aren't interested in belonging to it.

The issue is that people see "religions" as the problem, as if as soon as religion is defeated, humans wont blindly follow eachother or make illogical conclusions. Hell, its why I don't like any systems, we are just going to **** it up.

Darth Jello
Israel has the right to exist. They also have the right to reform their military, reform the stupidest democracy on the face of the planet, and to tell their Ultra-orthodox and Hassidic Jews to stop spending their time and tax payer money figuring out ways to tell other jews they're not Jewish and get a ****ing job!

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Israel has the right to exist. They also have the right to reform their military, reform the stupidest democracy on the face of the planet, and to tell their Ultra-orthodox and Hassidic Jews to stop spending their time and tax payer money figuring out ways to tell other jews they're not Jewish and get a ****ing job!

Apparently those who came from Russia and that area to Israel are mostly criticized for not 'being Jews'.
Why is there even a huge debate over this, I fail to understand. People can be Jews if they feel Jewish or anyone in their family is Jewish.
What is the big deal...

Darth Jello
The issue is the law of return and the fact that these Jews have their entire lives subsidized by the government and don't contribute anything to society other than making everyone's lives harder. The ones that are really being discriminated against are Persian and Mizrahi (Yemenite) Jews as well as reform Jews and Jews who believe that boys should have a naming ceremony that doesn't involve ritualized genital mutilation.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Jello
The issue is the law of return and the fact that these Jews have their entire lives subsidized by the government and don't contribute anything to society other than making everyone's lives harder. The ones that are really being discriminated against are Persian and Mizrahi (Yemenite) Jews as well as reform Jews and Jews who believe that boys should have a naming ceremony that doesn't involve ritualized genital mutilation.

This is true, I witnessed it first hand while in Israel and was told as much from Israelis. The long-beards come to Israel from America (usually NY), get a stipend from their American based benefactors, then leech off the Israeli government on the grounds of their religious beliefs.

They're the first to say who's really Jewish and who isn't, who should be in Israel and who shouldn't, they're also the first to refuse the mandatory draft, ie last to defend Israel. They've destroyed the town of Zefat, where I stayed, they live like ****ing animals.

In short, they're nothing but uber-religious, hateful parasites.

Darth Jello
Israel is also the most democratic country on Earth which is stupid. How they're government isn't as unstable as Italy I don't know. Why would you let 150 parties into your parlaiment, including a neonazi party who has a total membership of 6 Russian immigrants and 2 bulgarians?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.