Asajj Ventress vs. Shaak Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolfpack86
Asajj Ventress vs. Shaak Ti, both at their best, who takes it?

1) Force

2) Sabers

3) All Out

Incanus
Shaak Ti on everything, as she nearly killed Galen Marek, and he would own Ventress.......... She is also a Jedi Master, AND is the Temples best swordsman when Mace, Yoda, Anakin, and Obi-Wan are not there, but the last 2 are about equal to her.

Darth Martin
She's a better duelist than Kit Fisto? Cin Drallig?

ares834
Originally posted by Incanus
Shaak Ti on everything, as she nearly killed Galen Marek, and he would own Ventress..........
She nearly killed Galen Marek when he was far from his peak, but ultimately it was because of the terrain rather than her own power as she controlled the Sarlacc.

Best swordsman... Equal to Anakin and Kenobi... I think you are overestimating her abilities. Cin Drallig, Kit Fisto, Plo Koon, and Ki-Adi-Mundi are all greater swordsmen.

BruceSkywalker
Shaak Ti takes x3

Incanus
Originally posted by ares834
She nearly killed Galen Marek when he was far from his peak, but ultimately it was because of the terrain rather than her own power as she controlled the Sarlacc.

Best swordsman... Equal to Anakin and Kenobi... I think you are overestimating her abilities. Cin Drallig, Kit Fisto, Plo Koon, and Ki-Adi-Mundi are all greater swordsmen. How did i forget them? idk but it has been stated in the star wars encyclopedia (canon? plz verufy) that she was one of the temples best swordsmen. She i also obviously very powerful. And do NOT say Marek was never a powerful foe, though i am no fanboy, he was always powerful.

Eminence
Is anyone actually going to bother substantiating their claims? What has Shaak Ti done with a lightsaber other than press Marek (where Ventress quickly overcame Kit Fisto and held the upper hand numerous times against the likes of Obi-Wan and Anakin)? What has she done with the Force other than tame a planet's Force aura and blow up when she died?

I'm not saying she can't beat Ventress, but I'd appreciate it if for once someone could actually explain to me what makes her so fantastic.

Incanus
She is one of the unknowns as far as i know. so id ventress though, right?

Ms.Marvel
i highly doubt shaak ti is a better lightsaber duelist then ventress. she hasnt shown anything that points to that.

Eminence
Incanus
She is one of the unknowns as far as i know. so id ventress though, right? Christ no.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Eminence
Is anyone actually going to bother substantiating their claims? What has Shaak Ti done with a lightsaber other than press Marek (where Ventress quickly overcame Kit Fisto and held the upper hand numerous times against the likes of Obi-Wan and Anakin)? What has she done with the Force other than tame a planet's Force aura and blow up when she died?

I'm not saying she can't beat Ventress, but I'd appreciate it if for once someone could actually explain to me what makes her so fantastic.

id honestly say that it depends on how good you think galen is with a lightsaber and how much of the clone wars cartoon (the old one not the new crap) was actually canon. she did some pretty good stuff in the cartoon like fighting over a dozen magnagaurds by herself for several minutes without getting scratched.

i dont think she can take ventress in a duel though. i think ventress is underrepresented honestly. going by feats and showings alone shes pretty close to the PT top-tier in the dueling scheme of things.

Incanus
Originally posted by ares834
She nearly killed Galen Marek when he was far from his peak, but ultimately it was because of the terrain rather than her own power as she controlled the Sarlacc. I read on Galens wookieepedia page that she nearly stabbed him in the eye, which would have gone thru his head, but he stopped it with the force like, 3 cm from him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.