Who is chris jericho's mystery partner?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gaevus Mesias
I was thinking it could be HBK, TBK, or Dolph Ziggler. Either way, I'm not happy. Did you notice the silhouette next to Jericho was just an inverted Ted DiBiase? So maybe he'll turn on Legacy, I mean, doesn't he have to turn face to promote the Marine 2? Just gimmie ur opinions

Sado22
HBK might make a return *shrug*

Gaevus Mesias
u do have a point here, since he haven't seen HBK since Wrestlemania XXV, but that would mean they'd have to turn him heel, which I don't think they'd do.

guy222
Dolph

Might be Shawn

vandalworks
could it be possible if they used the silhouette of dibiase, he may turn in the middle of the tag match on cody rhodes? they've sorta shown there could be a lot of animosity between legacy, probably dont wanna use it yet but injury to edge mite have forced em into it.

jaden101
Be good if you guys could use the designated wrestling thread for this. The sports forum is being overrun with pointless, shortlived threads about wrestling that'd be better put in the "official" thread.

steverules_2
I wanna say Chris Masters...but I dunno if he'll return so early, I'll vote for him anyway though

guy222
Showtime

BruceSkywalker
Hopefully no one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.