Jason Vorhees in Arkham Asylum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Jason has been placed in arkham asylum and, of course, he gets loose and has brutally murdered all the guards in the castle. Next, would be the inmates: namely,

Scarecrow
The Riddler
Penguin
Two-face
Killer Croc
Bane
Poison Ivy
Faceless
Harley Quinn
The Joker

This isn't necissarily a guantlet, but it could be. All I want is for you to discuss what would or could happen in a scenario like this. Does Jason kill everybody in the asylum, or do the inmates take care of the hockey masked freak? YOU decide.

iceman24567
The REAL jason? Everybody gets decapitated except Bane, Killer Croc and maybe Ivy.

jalek moye
Killer Croc tears him apart

PRAYERRUN
This is the classic Jason Vorhees. My thinking is that Joker has a card up his sleeve.

iceman24567
Joker would have something up his sleeve given a different environment and some prep.

PRAYERRUN
yeah but this is just Jason breaking free, like he always does and doing what he does best. All the others haven't even realized he's there yet.

Lord Feron
Well is he like opening up each cell and just goes at them?

If it's all at once I don't think he is gonna make it out. But 1v1 I could see him beating everyone but Killer Croc.

PRAYERRUN
it's a random thing here. Jason will probably go after the inmate like he goes after teens in his house at Crystal Lake.

iceman24567
Yeah if he tries picking them off one by one he stands a chance but he isn't fighting untrained teens here he's fighting people that have a clue about the supernatural. Bane would wreck Jason 1vs 1 and so would Croc.

Bouboumaster
He kills everybody but Killer Croc, Bane and Poison Ivy.

PRAYERRUN
ok here's how I think the Bane vs Jason match would go.

Bane is making his way out of Arkham due to the recent disturbance. He doesn't know what happened, and honestly, doesn't care. He grabs a dieing guard and says, " Tell me where the exit is, and I'll make sure you die a painless death. "
The guard, who is in and out at this point, looks behind the behemoth and sees the most horrifiying sight of his life...and that includes his 3 years of working at the asylum. He tries his best to point behind Bane, but his strength has left the man; having lost so much blood. " TELL ME!! " Bane screams, but by now, life has left the guard. He curses as he drops the now dead body, and begins to rise up, when he suddenly gets a knife in the back. " What the..." Bane says, rising up, " who the $&%&%& would have the gumpsion to attack me from behind?! " He turns up the venom and turns around. He finds Jason standing behind him, ready to use his knife again. " I don't know who you are, $&%^&, but you just bought yourself a whole lotta pain!! "He grabs the horror legend by the face and picks him up. He then slams Jasons head on the wall again and again until the wall gives out; which opens the way up to a pitch black room. Bane looses his grip of Jason's head, and Jason disappears into the darkness. " COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE *^*^*!! " he screams as he enters the dark room. Not known for being able to see in the dark, Bane starts swinging, hoping he hits the freak. Instead, he gets a knife stuck in the side of his left arm. " You stupid $^%^$^$! Don't you know I don't feel pain?!? he screams again. Swinging his arms again, he gets another one in the knee. Then in his right arm, which happens to be where the pump is. " Luck shot you %$^%!! I'll get you yet!! "
As he screams, the venom begins to poor out of his damaged pump, and poors out onto the floor. An agonizing scream is heard throughout the asylum, and Harley, hearing the scream, seeks out the source. She enters the room, flashlight in hand, and screams after finding the body of Bane, beheaded and noticably smaller.

Badabing
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Jason has been placed in arkham asylum and, of course, he gets loose and has brutally murdered all the guards in the castle. Next, would be the inmates: namely,

Scarecrow
The Riddler
Penguin
Two-face
Killer Croc
Bane
Poison Ivy
Faceless
Harley Quinn
The Joker

This isn't necissarily a guantlet, but it could be. All I want is for you to discuss what would or could happen in a scenario like this. Does Jason kill everybody in the asylum, or do the inmates take care of the hockey masked freak? YOU decide. This is technically against the rules but is a very interesting thread.

Bane and Croc may survive. Jason kills the rest.

iceman24567

Bane is making his way out of Arkham due to the recent disturbance. He doesn't know what happened, and honestly, doesn't care. He grabs a dieing guard and says, " Tell me where the exit is, and I'll make sure you die a painless death. "
The guard, who is in and out at this point, looks behind the behemoth and sees the most horrifiying sight of his life...and that includes his 3 years of working at the asylum. He tries his best to point behind Bane, but his strength has left the man; having lost so much blood. " TELL ME!! " Bane screams, but by now, life has left the guard. He curses as he drops the now dead body, and begins to rise up, when he suddenly gets a knife in the back. " What the..." Bane says, rising up, " who the $&%&%& would have the gumpsion to attack me from behind?! " He turns up the venom and turns around. He finds Jason standing behind him, ready to use his knife again. " I don't know who you are, $&%^&, but you just bought yourself a whole lotta pain!! "He grabs the horror legend by the face and picks him up. He then slams Jasons head on the wall again and again until the wall gives out; which opens the way up to a pitch black room. Bane looses his grip of Jason's head, and Jason disappears into the darkness. " COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE *^*^*!! " he screams as he enters the dark room. Not known for being able to see in the dark, Bane starts swinging, hoping he hits the freak. Instead, he gets a knife stuck in the side of his left arm. " You stupid $^%^$^$! Don't you know I don't feel pain?!? he screams again. Swinging his arms again, he gets another one in the knee. Then in his right arm, which happens to be where the pump is. " Luck shot you %$^%!! I'll get you yet!! "
As he screams, the venom begins to poor out of his damaged pump, and poors out onto the floor. An agonizing scream is heard throughout the asylum, and Harley, hearing the scream, seeks out the source. She enters the room, flashlight in hand, and screams after finding the body of Bane, beheaded and noticably smaller. Well your kinda insane and i think Bane would go straight for the kill if he were stabbed like ripping Jasons arms off then his head especially if your giving him venom erm

Eternal Idol
Jason kills them all.

Wei Phoenix

As he screams, the venom begins to poor out of his damaged pump, and poors out onto the floor. An agonizing scream is heard throughout the asylum, and Harley, hearing the scream, seeks out the source. She enters the room, flashlight in hand, and screams after finding the body of Bane, beheaded and noticably smaller.

Is that Movie Bane you're talking about?

PRAYERRUN
yeah but Jason doesn't die, remember? or does he?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Badabing
This is technically against the rules but is a very interesting thread.

Bane and Croc may survive. Jason kills the rest.
what do you mean may?

I cant see Jason beating Croc

Badabing
Originally posted by jalek moye
what do you mean may?

I cant see Jason beating Croc Jason has been shown to have superhuman strength, damage soak and durability. As this is a hypothetical situation, it's my opinion that Bane and Croc may survive.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Is that Movie Bane you're talking about? no no no no lol. Movie bane couldn't even talk.

Darth Martin
Bane and Croc rip him a new one. Joker probably as well.

Hyperion Prime
I think Jason had a comic book. Anyway Jason beats them all. I don't think KCrok or Bane has what it takes to put jason down. Those two could delay him, but if they are stuck in the asylum he eventually gets them.

Jason= a weaker Solomon Grundy

iceman24567
Weaker versions of Grundy have lost to skilled fighters and for this fight the thread starter gave Bane venom erm

Parmaniac
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah if he tries picking them off one by one he stands a chance but he isn't fighting untrained teens here he's fighting people that have a clue about the supernatural. Bane would wreck Jason 1vs 1 and so would Croc.

highly doubt that have you seen ALL F13 Movies?

he one hittet a boxer and his head flew away

EDIT: btw Jason CAN'T die he always returns so in the end he will definately win

iceman24567
Bane and Killer Croc >> any boxer no expression

Parmaniac

that's not the point Jason is way over normal human strength, that was just an example I mean you must be a hell of an A-Hole to punsh someone's head off

in case of durability Jason got shotgunned down multiple times, burned down and fought a Telekinetic that was fireing Nails and almost everything at him

and to the statement that he only fought Teenagers, he also took on Militarys

Eternal Idol
Croc probably has the best chance of surviving, but even still, I think they all get slaughtered.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Parmaniac
that's not the point Jason is way over normal human strength, that was just an example I mean you must be a hell of an A-Hole to punsh someone's head off

in case of durability Jason got shotgunned down multiple times, burned down and fought a Telekinetic that was fireing Nails and almost everything at him

and to the statement that he only fought Teenagers, he also took on Militarys He's way over super human strength? Because he punched somebody's head off into a dumpster? Nah he doesn't have the feats to say he is even as strong as Bane pumped up or Croc and i have watched just about every Friday the 13th films. Bane breaks necks and rips limbs off while not on venom while on venom he has taken multiple gunshots and beatings by real super humans and he's also a highly skill martial artist. Jason isn't all that and a bag of chips. Bane on venom solo's

Parmaniac
He's way over super human strength? Because he punched somebody's head off into a dumpster? Nah he doesn't have the feats to say he is even as strong as Bane pumped up or Croc and i have watched just about every Friday the 13th films. Bane breaks necks and rips limbs off while not on venom while on venom he has taken multiple gunshots and beatings by real super humans and he's also a highly skill martial artist. Jason isn't all that and a bag of chips. Bane on venom solo's

when did I said Super human strenght?

Eternal Idol
He's way over super human strength? Because he punched somebody's head off into a dumpster? Nah he doesn't have the feats to say he is even as strong as Bane pumped up or Croc and i have watched just about every Friday the 13th films. Bane breaks necks and rips limbs off while not on venom while on venom he has taken multiple gunshots and beatings by real super humans and he's also a highly skill martial artist. Jason isn't all that and a bag of chips. Bane on venom solo's
Punching someone's head off in one shot is a greater strength feat than breaking someone's neck (which even a child could do under the right circumstances) or ripping someone's limbs off.

no expression

iceman24567
Yeah like i said thats just NORMAL bane vemon Bane is way stronger no expression

Eternal Idol
Yeah like i said thats just NORMAL bane vemon Bane is way stronger no expression

You don't know that for certain. Venom is irrelevant anyhow, seeing as how they're all still incarcerated in Arkham and none of the inmates have access to their usual gear.

iceman24567
Not really the thread starter gave Bane his venom or i wouldn't bring it up erm

Parmaniac
biggest prob here is I can't provide scans or screenshots cause I don't own the movies by myself

btw does the comics count too in this?

Eternal Idol
Not really the thread starter gave Bane his venom or i wouldn't bring it up erm
Yeah, I read Prayerrun's hypothetical Bane vs Jason post, but it doesn't make any sense. Bane would not have his Venom while incarcerated at Arkham, nor would the Joker have his acids, Two-Face would not have his guns, etc.

Even if Bane had his Venom, you can't prove he'd be stronger than Jason because the latter is at an unknown strength class.

iceman24567
I meant Bane on vemon is way stronger than Bane off venom

Eternal Idol
That's a given. It's like saying Tony Stark is more powerful while wearing his Iron Man armor.

iceman24567
"Sign" My original statement was in response to
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Punching someone's head off in one shot is a greater strength feat than breaking someone's neck (which even a child could do under the right circumstances) or ripping someone's limbs off.

no expression but whatever believe what you want.

golem370
Jason is well into the peak human strength if not higher.

Jason- http://www.comicvine.com/jason-voorhees/29-41459/

Eternal Idol
"Sign"
Um... okay. confused

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k197/lilt_014/westside.jpg

PRAYERRUN
Bane is a guy who is as tough as they come. However, his weakness is his strength...his venom.

iceman24567
How is it a weakness? And what the hell is peak human strength?

Supermutant
Bane solos and breaks Jason. By the way Bane on venom > Croc

golem370
Peak Human strength is what a man in comic books could lift if he was in peak physical condition namely gorilla pressing between 500 and 800lbs over their head.

Jason isn't going to be broke

Eternal Idol
Jason puts Bane in a backbreaker. Then he impales Croc and skins him alive. Everyone else may as well be your average stupid teenager at Crystal Lake.

Supermutant
Bane on venom can lift in excess of 2 tons when has Jason had a strength feat near this. Plus Bane has a superior intellect and is master strategist. In Jason's latest appearance he was stopped by a girl, who stabs him with his own machete.

Placidity
Supermutant, please remove your signature picture please. It is offensive.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Placidity
Supermutant, please remove your signature picture please. It is offensive.

You are kidding, Right? confused Unless you are a fan of Bruce.

Placidity
Look, we all know Bats was already weakened fighting all those criminals before that coward Bane attacked. He KNEW he couldn't take Bats straight up.

And yes I was kidding stick out tongue (but not the above)

Supermutant
Look, we all know Bats was already weakened fighting all those criminals before that coward Bane attacked. He KNEW he couldn't take Bats straight up.

And yes I was kidding stick out tongue (but not the above)

Is it cowardly when you spend weeks planning your opponent downfall and fight them in unarmed combat? Isn't that Bruce's trademark master of prep? By your logic Batman = coward. They have faced each other since, and its usually a stalemate unless one has a major power boost like Batman did when he fought Bane with Superman powers.

Placidity
Originally posted by Supermutant
Is it cowardly when you spend weeks planning your opponent downfall and fight them in unarmed combat? Isn't that Bruce's trademark master of prep? By your logic Batman = coward. They have faced each other since, and its usually a stalemate unless one has a major power boost like Batman did when he fought Bane with Superman powers.

Well we all know Bane is an arrogant ***** who is always boasting about how good he is at crushing people etc, yet he doesn't want to take someone straight up in a fight?

Batman doesn't need prep to beat any streetleveler in a pure hand to hand fight.

Endless Mike
I'm fairly certain they could take him.

Supermutant
Well we all know Bane is an arrogant ***** who is always boasting about how good he is at crushing people etc, yet he doesn't want to take someone straight up in a fight?

Batman doesn't need prep to beat any streetleveler in a pure hand to hand fight.

Wrong. Bane has fought Batman straight up and numerous others that's how he fights mostly (KGBeast, Azrael, Killer Croc, Robin, Hourman... But when the situation calls for it he can use stealth and plan accordingly. Batman needs prep for Bronze Tiger he even stated as much. Lady Shiva & a few others.

Placidity
Wrong. Bane has fought Batman straight up and numerous others that's how he fights mostly (KGBeast, Azrael, Killer Croc, Robin, Hourman... But when the situation calls for it he can use stealth and plan accordingly. Batman needs prep for Bronze Tiger he even stated as much. Lady Shiva & a few others.

Yes, he couldn't break Batman without prep could he? Which was my point.

golem370
Or it could be Batman is DC's baby and they don't want him beat

Phantom Miria
Since it's classic Jason, he might have problems with Croc and Bane. Upgraded Jason wouldn't, though.

Supermutant

Yes, he couldn't break Batman without prep could he? Which was my point.

Check out Gotham Underground #1. Bane w/o prep or venom koed an undercover Bruce as Matches Malone in one shot. My point is that without prep or venom Bane has stalemated Bruce.

Eternal Idol

So much for that alleged strength advantage:

Originally posted by Galan007
some jason ownage:

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1914937_j1.jpg http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1914940_j2.jpg http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1914941_j3.jpg http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1914942_j4.jpg

Supermutant
So much for that alleged strength advantage:

That's nothing that Bane or Killer Croc hasn't done.
http://img170.imagevenue.com/loc881/th_75404_SS9p04_122_881lo.jpg http://img138.imagevenue.com/loc347/th_75406_SS9p05_122_347lo.jpghttp://img5.imagevenue.com/loc18/th_75411_SS9p07_122_18lo.jpghttp://img156.imagevenue.com/loc180/th_75413_SS9p08_122_180lo.jpg http://img18.imagevenue.com/loc222/th_75415_SS9p13_122_222lo.jpghttp://img158.imagevenue.com/loc566/th_75417_SS9p15_122_566lo.jpg http://img186.imagevenue.com/loc566/th_75422_SS9p16_122_566lo.jpg

Eternal Idol
Right, but the point is that Jason can easily match their strength.

And Bane only broke that guy's arm. He didn't pull it off.

Gotham would be a lot safer if Jason had stopped by Arkham while passing through.

Supermutant
Right, but the point is that Jason can easily match their strength.

And Bane only broke that guy's arm. He didn't pull it off.

Bane has rip a guy's arm off before, and broken a guy's neck with one hand. But even if Jason is as strong as Bane or Croc, he's not as strong as Bane and Croc. So Arkham still wins.

http://img9.imagevenue.com/loc95/th_39612_Secret_Six_010_021_122_95lo.jpg

Survivor19
Too bad it is unlikely they mould gang up on him.
We all know Jason CAN teleport behind one's back...

Eternal Idol
Bane has rip a guy's arm off before, and broken a guy's neck with one hand. But even if Jason is as strong as Bane or Croc, he's not as strong as Bane and Croc.

Maybe. Maybe not.

Jason is breaking into Akham, probably armed with his machete. Anyone there, including Bane and Croc, would be hard pressed to disarm him without getting killed. Everyone else is pretty much a nonfactor.

Supermutant
Bane & Croc double team killer bite for the win. wink

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1915649_KillerCroc_bite.jpghttp://img178.imagevenue.com/loc226/th_39064_s605-014_122_226lo.jpg

Eternal Idol
Bane & Croc double team killer bite for the win. wink

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1915649_KillerCroc_bite.jpghttp://img178.imagevenue.com/loc226/th_39064_s605-014_122_226lo.jpg

Gay.

Any of them that get within Jason's range die on the spot.

jalek moye
um he is not oneshoting Croc, atleast not easily if he's even capable of it

Eternal Idol
um he is not oneshoting Croc, atleast not easily if he's even capable of it
I think decapitation qualifies as a one-shot. no expression

jalek moye
A machete is not gonna just slice through him though, it would take signicant effort at Jasons shown strength

Eternal Idol
A machete is not gonna just slice through him though, it would take signicant effort at Jasons shown strength
Jason's on-panel feats put him at the strength level of both Croc and Bane. Even in his early movies, Jason was freakishly strong. Either way, I think a good swing of the machete is all Jason would need to decapitate anyone at Arkham.

Supermutant
Jason doesnt have any fighting skills. Bane or Croc would quickly unarmed him. Well Croc would probably bite his head off.

Eternal Idol
Jason doesnt have any fighting skills. Bane or Croc would quickly unarmed him. Well Croc would probably bite his head off.
He generally doesn't need them, because his explosive strength and speed are more than enough to get the job done, especially when he's armed. You're also overlooking his durability.

jalek moye
You doing the same for Croc's I dont know how durable he is at the moment. But I know that baldes normally wouldnt do much. So it wouldnt just slice through like butter like it would to joker or someone

Eternal Idol
You doing the same for Croc's I dont know how durable he is at the moment. But I know that baldes normally wouldnt do much. So it wouldnt just slice through like butter like it would to joker or someone

I have no doubt that someone like Joker or Two-Face would have a hell of a time trying to stab and slice Croc, but Jason has superhuman strength which together with the machete, would overcome Croc's durability.

Placidity
My point is that without prep or venom Bane has stalemated Bruce.

Which is totally different to what I was talking about originally - your signature, which may be misleading as it is without context...

I guess what I'm really saying is that Bane is a homo. big grin

meowmaster
I like movies of Jason but the Batman guys would beat them good

meow

golem370
Freddie took Jason's machete and fingers away and Jason vs Freddie.

iceman24567
So much for that alleged strength advantage: Bane could do that off venom since he has it here he does have the advantage and if he feels like it he can use a double dose and go berserker then he has a healing factor, exta durability and car shredding strength.

The Pict

Killer Croc was choked out by two-face though. Wasn't too hard for a regular human to take him out.

vansonbee
Bane surely unarm Jason and tear him up.

Rest dies by Jason silent.

Hyperion Prime
I still think jason takes them. I doubt Bane copuld break his back or rip his head off. Kruger was taking it to Jason, with blows that were in the ton range when he was throwing jason against the pipes. Jason can take it. Freddy Krueger >>>>Jason so I know jason can take it.

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Pict
Killer Croc was choked out by two-face though. Wasn't too hard for a regular human to take him out. Then their are showings of bullets bouncing off him and explosives barely knocking him out erm

jalek moye
Then their are showings of bullets bouncing off him and explosives barely knocking him out erm
and him crushing a car inbetween his hands

darthgoober
Bane has rip a guy's arm off before, and broken a guy's neck with one hand. But even if Jason is as strong as Bane or Croc, he's not as strong as Bane and Croc. So Arkham still wins.

Ripped a guys arm off? That's definitely impressive, but Jason's torn people in half...
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/FvJvA_2_DCP_0027.jpg

Unless they all gang up on him, I think Jason could take out everyone but Poison Ivy.

cmack
jason clears it, bane wouldnt have acess to venom in arkham so he goes down, killer croc, well he changes to much for my liking so i dont know which croc im getting here, besides that this will be basically friday the 13th 11dc version

SevenShackles
Originally posted by darthgoober
Ripped a guys arm off? That's definitely impressive, but Jason's torn people in half...
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/FvJvA_2_DCP_0027.jpg

Unless they all gang up on him, I think Jason could take out everyone but Poison Ivy.

thats freakin awesome.. i also think ppl are over looking poison ivy and what she might be able to do here..

plus question for thread starter is this room by room confrontation or random encounters threw out arkham?

Tattoos N Scars
In Freddy vs Jason...Jason threw a kid several hundred feet out of a cornfield. Jason demolished a shed running Freddy straight through the sides of its walls. I'd say...based on these feats...his physical strength is much greater than any other villain in this fight.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
In Freddy vs Jason...Jason threw a kid several hundred feet out of a cornfield. Jason demolished a shed running Freddy straight through the sides of its walls. I'd say...based on these feats...his physical strength is much greater than any other villain in this fight.
Croc could do both of those

TheBadguy

What is going on in this? Bane think's he's a batman replacement?

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars

9Sv8eWDEFsM

At roughly 1:00, the girl is closing a chryochamber (I think) and he stabs her right through it. The thickness of that massive door got to mean something. I'm more than confident he can take any one of them out. Not so sure if they decide to team up. After all, I doubt they are much like horror-movie idiots and walk different paths, away from the group.

occultdestroyer
Scarecrows mutated form, Scarebeast, can rip Jason apart.

Poison Ivy could wrap him in vines and tendrils and crush him.

The rest dies.

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Scarecrows mutated form, Scarebeast, can rip Jason apart.

Poison Ivy could wrap him in vines and tendrils and crush him.

The rest dies.

What if Jason throw his machete on Ivy?

Eternal Idol
Poison Ivy could wrap him in vines and tendrils and crush him. Originally posted by Phantom Miria
What if Jason throw his machete on Ivy?
Machetes are super-effective against plant-types.

occultdestroyer
Not effective if you're fighting against someone who can wrap an unlimited amount of tendrils around your head effectively covering your eyes, and crush you with thick spiky branches and tendrils smouldered around your entire body.

PRAYERRUN
If I remember the story right, Jason was blown up and he still struck fear in people. I think everybody is forgetting The Joker in this, though.

Eternal Idol
If I remember the story right, Jason was blown up and he still struck fear in people. I think everybody is forgetting The Joker in this, though.
The Joker... hysterical

He's a complete non-factor in all of this.

PRAYERRUN
Poison Ivy MIGHT pose a threat, but only if she see's Jason before he appears behind her.

Hyperion Prime
Poison Ivy MIGHT pose a threat, but only if she see's Jason before he appears behind her.

Poison Ivy could not wrap up Grundy....even though Grundy is way stronger. I think Jason May be slowed down enough by the vines just enough for Ivy to pull away a win. She could also have the vines pull him under the ground and intangle him, while wrapping him in tree bark.

Phantom Miria

When he was blown to pieces, he began possessing people until he could find a body of the Voorhees family to reconstruct his own body.

HueyFreeman
It depends. If you hear the sound affect Chi-Chi-chi-chi-chi ha-ha-ha-ha-ha in the background, everyone in the prison is dead.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
It depends. If you hear the sound affect Chi-Chi-chi-chi-chi ha-ha-ha-ha-ha in the background, everyone in the prison is dead.

laughing

Damn, what if Michael Myers was walkin' around Arkham too.

Phantom Miria
I'm pretty sure Jason would slice him too.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
9Sv8eWDEFsM

At roughly 1:00, the girl is closing a chryochamber (I think) and he stabs her right through it. The thickness of that massive door got to mean something. I'm more than confident he can take any one of them out. Not so sure if they decide to team up. After all, I doubt they are much like horror-movie idiots and walk different paths, away from the group.

well if we have the Jason X Cyborg Version this is a total curbstomp

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Poison Ivy could not wrap up Grundy....even though Grundy is way stronger. I think Jason May be slowed down enough by the vines just enough for Ivy to pull away a win. She could also have the vines pull him under the ground and intangle him, while wrapping him in tree bark.
no expression

Grundy would totally pound Jason into a bloody pulp.

Classic suit-and-tie Grundy would only need one punch to send all his body parts and organs flying apart.

Hyperion Prime
no expression

Grundy would totally pound Jason into a bloody pulp.

Classic suit-and-tie Grundy would only need one punch to send all his body parts and organs flying apart.

Uhhh this wasn't about grundy vs jason. Read it again....Poison ivy could not wrap up grundy, but she probablly could wrap up jason.

PRAYERRUN
Yeah I agree with the above statement. I do think there is a chance of Jason breaking out of that though.

Parmaniac
hm yeah but how can she do this? Their in arkham I mean why isn't she just breaking out all the time if that's what she can do in the asylum?

PRAYERRUN
It's like with The Joker. He can break out at any time, but he chooses not too.

Eternal Idol
It's like with The Joker. He can break out at any time, but he chooses not too.
That seems like a lazy explanation, especially if that's what the writers are going for.

PRAYERRUN
yeah but it's true. smile

jasofisc
i think it's very possible that the inmates could get to their gear if they got out of their cell they do keep that crap at arkham right?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by jasofisc
i think it's very possible that the inmates could get to their gear if they got out of their cell they do keep that crap at arkham right?

What are they going to do? gas him to death, shock him to death??? Scare him to death.....freddy did scare him, but that was magic and scarecrows gas isn't.

SoulDevourer
Jason cant hurt Croc but Croc cant kill Jason so its stalemate with these 2

jasofisc
What are they going to do? gas him to death, shock him to death??? Scare him to death.....freddy did scare him, but that was magic and scarecrows gas isn't.
hey pal did i say any of that would work???? just saying they might be able to get their hands on their stuff.

jasofisc
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
Jason cant hurt Croc but Croc cant kill Jason so its stalemate with these 2

why? either way croc could rip jason apart until their is nothing left and Jason could cut croc in half i don't remember seeing anything with either that would suggest the opposite.

jasofisc

Scarecrow
The Riddler
Penguin
Two-face
Killer Croc
Bane
Poison Ivy
Faceless
Harley Quinn
The Joker

This isn't necissarily a guantlet, but it could be. All I want is for you to discuss what would or could happen in a scenario like this. Does Jason kill everybody in the asylum, or do the inmates take care of the hockey masked freak? YOU decide.

people who get brutaly killed scarecrow, riddler (unless he uses some kind of riddle Jason could understand, then Jason would be skrewed), penguin, two-face (although he would have a fighting chance), faceless (and oh i would love to see what Jason would do to him) Harley Quinn (she would be used by Jason as a human shield sad)

those that woud disable Jason or temp kill him woul be Killer Croc (would rip Jason apart and eat the good parts) Bane ( i see a fight between the two about even if Bane doesn't underestmate Jason) Joker would take Jason though a list of traps that would decimate him and kill lot and lot of random people and if that fails theirs always smiley which affected people far more powerful then Jason

Hyperion Prime
hey pal did i say any of that would work???? just saying they might be able to get their hands on their stuff.

I didnt say you did.....but thats the kind of crap these guys carry.

jasofisc
Originally posted by golem370
Freddie took Jason's machete and fingers away and Jason vs Freddie.

which shows what happens when someone who is pretty tuff and fast can do with a weapon and not being insanly scared of him.

jasofisc
I didnt say you did.....but thats the kind of crap these guys carry.

sorry it sounded like you were. venom would be a big help.

Dr Will Hatch
Rogues Gallery FTW. It's illogical to think that with the amount of times they have all broken out of jail, that they wouldn't know when the guards have been killed. Furthermore, most of them(If not all) would logically reason that it is someone akin to Bane who killed these guards(If they didn't already know who Jason was). It's a pretty easy stomp, I think. All The Joker needs to do is whip up some gas.

Eternal Idol
people who get brutaly killed scarecrow, riddler (unless he uses some kind of riddle Jason could understand, then Jason would be skrewed), penguin, two-face (although he would have a fighting chance), faceless (and oh i would love to see what Jason would do to him) Harley Quinn (she would be used by Jason as a human shield sad)

those that woud disable Jason or temp kill him woul be Killer Croc (would rip Jason apart and eat the good parts) Bane ( i see a fight between the two about even if Bane doesn't underestmate Jason) Joker would take Jason though a list of traps that would decimate him and kill lot and lot of random people and if that fails theirs always smiley which affected people far more powerful then Jason
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Rogues Gallery FTW. It's illogical to think that with the amount of times they have all broken out of jail, that they wouldn't know when the guards have been killed. Furthermore, most of them(If not all) would logically reason that it is someone akin to Bane who killed these guards(If they didn't already know who Jason was). It's a pretty easy stomp, I think. All The Joker needs to do is whip up some gas.

It would be very stupid of Arkham's staff to keep the inmates' confiscated weapons, especially after having gone through previous breakouts. It's an asylum, not a prison.

With that said, most of the inmates wouldn't stand a chance if either Croc or Bane escaped and went on a rampage, so what real chance do they have against Jason--who is armed, has an unknown degree of superhuman strength, is immensely durable, and is catching Arkham by surprise? I'll tell you-- their chances aren't good.

And again, the Joker is a non-factor here. He doesn't have his usual weapons and Arkham is not one of his trap-ridden hideouts. Even if he could make some poisonous gas out of some chemicals in the janitor's closet, what good would it do against Jason? If the Joker did that, he'd probably wind up killing everyone but Jason and Poison Ivy.

iceman24567
And Harley she would be immune.

occultdestroyer
Yeah, I wonder what Joker Venom could do to Jason..

It would be nice to see Jason VS Clayface
shifty

Mindset
Nothing.

Eternal Idol
Yeah, I wonder what Joker Venom could do to Jason.. Originally posted by Mindset
Nothing.

PRAYERRUN
I wonder if Smile X would make Jason finally laugh for once in his whole life? laughing out loud alien

jalek moye
Basically if Croc fails the inmates die

Original Smurph
Poison Ivy wrecks him

Parmaniac
@ OP which Jason do we have now? The latest (Cyborg)?

it's not 100% sure Jokergas would do nothing to Jason, cause in Fvs.J (does this count as canon? cause it's a crossover in some way but still the same company) Freddy took control of a weed smoking idiot and send Jason into Dreamland with medicals.

PRAYERRUN
Forget the cyborg Jason. As far as I'm concerned, that was a one time mistake.

Parmaniac
Forget the cyborg Jason. As far as I'm concerned, that was a one time mistake.

true I hate it when "Present" Horror Movies are carried into the Future they raped Leprechaun and Hellraiser the same way, but still it's part of the series.

EDIT: but your including Jason from part 9? The Bodysnatcher?

PRAYERRUN
I'm just saying that turning Jason into a cyborg was a mistake. He didn't even last that long. and yes, I figure the bodysnatcher was the last movie that would end it.

jasofisc
It would be very stupid of Arkham's staff to keep the inmates' confiscated weapons, especially after having gone through previous breakouts. It's an asylum, not a prison.

With that said, most of the inmates wouldn't stand a chance if either Croc or Bane escaped and went on a rampage, so what real chance do they have against Jason--who is armed, has an unknown degree of superhuman strength, is immensely durable, and is catching Arkham by surprise? I'll tell you-- their chances aren't good.

And again, the Joker is a non-factor here. He doesn't have his usual weapons and Arkham is not one of his trap-ridden hideouts. Even if he could make some poisonous gas out of some chemicals in the janitor's closet, what good would it do against Jason? If the Joker did that, he'd probably wind up killing everyone but Jason and Poison Ivy.

1. The fact that arkam would have in storage some of their weapons sounds like every plot device in every batman story so its not that far off the mark.
2. their chances are pretty good Jason can be affected by fear gas and smily would work great on Jason. When joker thought he was dying he unleashed Joker gas on several characters who were more powerful and more durrable then Jason and all were affected. Jason getts jokerfied and becomes Jokers Man and a non factor. Fear gas should work in Jason in new york he practacally Sh*t himself when the water started to rush in. so fear gas or just water

3. Joker knows Arkam like any place he has ever hid out. He would know exactly how to make it a place full of deadly traps while Jason is killing the rest. Also i hope you understand that Joker most likly has weapons hidden all over Arkam he goes their all the time.

occultdestroyer
1. The fact that arkam would have in storage some of their weapons sounds like every plot device in every batman story so its not that far off the mark.
2. their chances are pretty good Jason can be affected by fear gas and smily would work great on Jason. When joker thought he was dying he unleashed Joker gas on several characters who were more powerful and more durrable then Jason and all were affected. Jason getts jokerfied and becomes Jokers Man and a non factor. Fear gas should work in Jason in new york he practacally Sh*t himself when the water started to rush in. so fear gas or just water

3. Joker knows Arkam like any place he has ever hid out. He would know exactly how to make it a place full of deadly traps while Jason is killing the rest. Also i hope you understand that Joker most likly has weapons hidden all over Arkam he goes their all the time.
I agree.
If Joker Venom worked on Parallax, an Abstract entity, I see no reason why it wouldn't work on Jason.

And Jason is fighting in Joker's turf. No one knows Arkham Asylum better than the Joker. He's not dumb enough to have a direct confrontation against Jason. And the place is likely to be filled with Joker traps.

Eternal Idol
Joker Venom working on Parallax or any other abstracts is PIS. Joker knowing the ins and outs of Arkham still doesn't make it into a certain death trap; he's only got doors and cleaning solvents to work with. The Joker is a non-factor. He is a street-leveler, who *if armed with the right stuff* can become an international threat. Quit wanking him.

Plot devices not withstanding, Arkham has none of their weaponry.

I need another beer.

iceman24567
Arkham has an infirmary and god knows how many different medications? Joker can easily make dangerous toxins if he feels like it.

jasofisc
Joker Venom working on Parallax or any other abstracts is PIS. Joker knowing the ins and outs of Arkham still doesn't make it into a certain death trap; he's only got doors and cleaning solvents to work with. The Joker is a non-factor. He is a street-leveler, who *if armed with the right stuff* can become an international threat. Quit wanking him.

Plot devices not withstanding, Arkham has none of their weaponry.

I need another beer.

a boiler and gas and no more Jason. and so what if that was pis if working on plenty of others past jason's level isn't.

Eternal Idol
Arkham has an infirmary and god knows how many different medications? Joker can easily make dangerous toxins if he feels like it.
Yeah, and just how many would affect Jason? If the Joker uses gases, his fellow inmates would die long before Jason does.
a boiler and gas and no more Jason. and so what if that was pis if working on plenty of others past jason's level isn't.
That plan sounds like it would kill everyone but Jason.

And it is PIS. Really, so the Green Lanterns with their unimaginable power had a hell of a time with Parallax but some gas the Joker threw together puts him down? That doesn't sound like PIS to you?

Next time Galactus is in town, Reed Richards should just throw together some special tear-gas.

iceman24567
Why does it have to be gases? Acidic chemicals would work just fine.

Eternal Idol
Why does it have to be gases? Acidic chemicals would work just fine. He's already horribly disfigured, and pain really doesn't seem to bother him, so.... laughing out loud

iceman24567
Jason was beaten by Toxic waste before no expression

Eternal Idol
Jason was beaten by Toxic waste before no expression
Was that in a movie or a comic?

iceman24567
In the movie

jinzin
It was in Friday part 8 Jason takes Manhatton.

And it was super corrosive toxic waste... I mean if someone had an entire cylo of acid to dump on jason it would be worth consideration. As it stands... eeeehhhhhhrrr not so much...

Anyways. I don't see how Joker Gas is going to work even if Joker DID manage to make it in Arkham, which is a ridiculous idea to begin with. Jason doesn't respirate or circulate, he's a zombie.

On the other hand, the movies use plenty of PIS to get him out of the way regardless... come to think of it Jason got downed by those drugs on Freddy vs. Jason... doesn't really make sense.

jinzin
Honestly I'm kind of amazed that almost the entire debate has defaulted back to the classic KMC strength factor BS.

Look when it comes to Jason, the guy has ripped people limb from limb, shoved faces through steel, folded people in half like lawnchairs, put his machete through massive blast doors, punched down steel doors with his fists, thrown people 30 feet through the air with one hand, knocked people 20 feet across the ground hitting with massive force with one casual swipe of his machette, and if Freddy's nightmare was any indication was able to topple a massive still off of him while he was laying on his back.

There's really no strength advantage when it comes to Jason vs. Croc or Bane. Speed? There you have an argument to make against Voorhees, but not strength, that's for damned sure.

It's amazing though that no one's cared to bring up the more supernatural aspects of Jason's career or his quasi mystical abilities in hunting down his prey.

Teleportation, nightmarish illusions in his victims, actual regeneration, Black-Cat like luck of coincidence, and his ability to body swap.

Jason's supernatural prowess are ghostly in scope.

Hell the only times his body has been completely compromised he body swapped on one occasion, and on the other, his luck powers kicked in and turned on a broken computer system to help reassemble what was left of his ass.

This power also displayed in part 6 when a metal rod shoved in Jason's chest is hit by haphazardly hit by lightening immediately after being stabbed with it, in part 7 when Tina's TK locks in on Jason from half a camp away awakening him, in part 8 when an anchor just happens to hit a powerline awakening him again.

There's multiple examples of Jason's prey having mass hallucinations during a period when Jason is stalking them AND afterwards.

And when it comes to his stealth, he's like a friggin JTF commando, he's dropped 2 stories without making a sound or alerting his victims. He's able to travel through the woods unheard even with his large lumbering size, has snuck up on military, and telepaths.

He also was able to take out a massive monster hologram with nearly no effort at all.

The only people who have a chance of beating Jason in an out and out fight are Bane and Croc as everyone already knows... but unlike either of them, Jason can afford to take anything... I repeat ANYTHING they dish out, and he doesn't even remotely feel pain... and it's only really a matter of time before he lands one crippling, lethal, or otherwise disabling blow.

Given the scenario, and that fact that even if these Rogues could get past Jason in a 1on1, they have nowhere to run away TO.... the inmates here have really no chance of surviving this encounter at all. Jason decimates here and then goes on his merry.

iceman24567
Originally posted by jinzin
It was in Friday part 8 Jason takes Manhatton.

And it was super corrosive toxic waste... I mean if someone had an entire cylo of acid to dump on jason it would be worth consideration. As it stands... eeeehhhhhhrrr not so much...

Anyways. I don't see how Joker Gas is going to work even if Joker DID manage to make it in Arkham, which is a ridiculous idea to begin with. Jason doesn't respirate or circulate, he's a zombie.

On the other hand, the movies use plenty of PIS to get him out of the way regardless... come to think of it Jason got downed by those drugs on Freddy vs. Jason... doesn't really make sense. Joker could easily make buckets of toxic waste being a genius in the field of chemistry and all.

D_Dude1210
Assuming the guards are all dead, aren't Asylums usually full of knockout meds? Knockout meds have been seen to be effective on Jason in one of his movies.

jinzin
Joker could easily make buckets of toxic waste being a genius in the field of chemistry and all. Buckets vs. an entire wave of it that lasted full minutes.. hmmmmm.

jasofisc
Yeah, and just how many would affect Jason? If the Joker uses gases, his fellow inmates would die long before Jason does.

That plan sounds like it would kill everyone but Jason.

And it is PIS. Really, so the Green Lanterns with their unimaginable power had a hell of a time with Parallax but some gas the Joker threw together puts him down? That doesn't sound like PIS to you?

Next time Galactus is in town, Reed Richards should just throw together some special tear-gas.

read my post again i said the gas working on parallax was PIS. My point is that it worked on others as well that are beyound Jason.

the boiler with gas in it would blow jason to little bits.

quite a few of the chemcals would affect Jason if Joker was mixing them. haven't you ever read any joker comics. also joker wouldn't care if it killed everyone in Arkam once again do you know who joker is.

jasofisc
Buckets vs. an entire wave of it that lasted full minutes.. hmmmmm.

what do you mean "entire wave of it"? of what

jasofisc
what do you mean "entire wave of it"? of what

never mind i see now

jasofisc
Honestly I'm kind of amazed that almost the entire debate has defaulted back to the classic KMC strength factor BS.

Look when it comes to Jason, the guy has ripped people limb from limb, shoved faces through steel, folded people in half like lawnchairs, put his machete through massive blast doors, punched down steel doors with his fists, thrown people 30 feet through the air with one hand, knocked people 20 feet across the ground hitting with massive force with one casual swipe of his machette, and if Freddy's nightmare was any indication was able to topple a massive still off of him while he was laying on his back.

There's really no strength advantage when it comes to Jason vs. Croc or Bane. Speed? There you have an argument to make against Voorhees, but not strength, that's for damned sure.

It's amazing though that no one's cared to bring up the more supernatural aspects of Jason's career or his quasi mystical abilities in hunting down his prey.

Teleportation, nightmarish illusions in his victims, actual regeneration, Black-Cat like luck of coincidence, and his ability to body swap.

Jason's supernatural prowess are ghostly in scope.

Hell the only times his body has been completely compromised he body swapped on one occasion, and on the other, his luck powers kicked in and turned on a broken computer system to help reassemble what was left of his ass.

This power also displayed in part 6 when a metal rod shoved in Jason's chest is hit by haphazardly hit by lightening immediately after being stabbed with it, in part 7 when Tina's TK locks in on Jason from half a camp away awakening him, in part 8 when an anchor just happens to hit a powerline awakening him again.

There's multiple examples of Jason's prey having mass hallucinations during a period when Jason is stalking them AND afterwards.

And when it comes to his stealth, he's like a friggin JTF commando, he's dropped 2 stories without making a sound or alerting his victims. He's able to travel through the woods unheard even with his large lumbering size, has snuck up on military, and telepaths.

He also was able to take out a massive monster hologram with nearly no effort at all.

The only people who have a chance of beating Jason in an out and out fight are Bane and Croc as everyone already knows... but unlike either of them, Jason can afford to take anything... I repeat ANYTHING they dish out, and he doesn't even remotely feel pain... and it's only really a matter of time before he lands one crippling, lethal, or otherwise disabling blow.

Given the scenario, and that fact that even if these Rogues could get past Jason in a 1on1, they have nowhere to run away TO.... the inmates here have really no chance of surviving this encounter at all. Jason decimates here and then goes on his merry.

I agree with almost everything your saying but i think you are underestmating smily. One you said that it would be hard to assume that joker could either make it their or have it their already. This is false Joker has and multiple ocastions stashed tons of weapons and his gas there. Like when Joker thought he was going to die and gased the inmates with smily at arkam. So on panel proff would beg to differ.
and the potancy of the gas has shown to affect people stronger then Jason.

two it would seem like you see this as a one on one match but several several times the Inmates have teamed up. I agree that Bane or Killer croc would have a hard time and are pretty much equal to Jason in strength. But together fighting for their lives, Jason is not too much of a problem.

they might not be able to put Jason down for good but they are will sure be able to take him down for a while.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>