original x-men animated series on dvds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
finally a studio has released a dvd volume set of the x-men animated series episodes from the 90s which was the best cartoon of the 90s.

disney has relased volumes 1 & 2 already which are great.
3 & 4 come out in september.

but before the volume sets came out the only dvds that had some of the episdodes was only

the phoenix saga dvd

wolverine dvd

x-men dvd with sanctuary 1&2 weapon x lies and video tapes and proteus 1&2

xmen dvd with reunion 1&2 out of the past 1&2 and no mutant is an island

those dvds were expensive as hell and they where collectors items cause they were the only licensed dvds at that time by fox to have any of the xmen episodes.

each one of them went for like over 50 bucks on ebay. i spent so much money on them but now the volume sets are out.

are the dvds that i listed still considered collectors items even though the volume sets are out now ?

really dont need em anymore since the volume sets are out but dont want to get rid of em cause i spent like $125 bucks all together just to have them.

would you keep em ?

Indestructible
I would prob sell em. I actually own Season's 1 and 2 lol there great. I also own Superman season 1, JLU season 1, Birds of Prey, 5 disc's of X-Men Evolution(gonna get six), All four seasons of BTAS, and All 5 seasons of The Batman

chomperx9
Originally posted by Indestructible
I would prob sell em. I actually own Season's 1 and 2 lol there great. I also own Superman season 1, JLU season 1, Birds of Prey, 5 disc's of X-Men Evolution(gonna get six), All four seasons of BTAS, and All 5 seasons of The Batman theres gonna be a season 1 dvd release of wolverine and the xmen with 26 episodes so you dont have to keep buying volume 1 and 234 and crap. but the season set is only gonna come out in canada but you can still order it through amazon.

Kazenji
Originally posted by chomperx9

but before the volume sets came out the only dvds that had some of the episdodes was only

the phoenix saga dvd

?

Lucky you

we did'nt even have that here all we had were some wolverine dvds.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Kazenji
Lucky you

we did'nt even have that here all we had were some wolverine dvds. get a region free player and buy us imports. your missing out on alot of good shows man.

Kazenji
I know i'm missing out on alot of dvds

besides not that worried about the the phoenix saga dvd got the X-men dvds out now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.