Thanos vs Agent Orange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iceman24567
They duke it out wins?

Knowsbleed33
Larfleeze

Slaanesh
Larfleeze

Enyalus
Thanos will never lose to some D-rate Parallax wannabe.

iceman24567
Thanos is a Darkseid wannabe though erm

Enyalus
I guess.

Knowsbleed33
Larfleeze wrecks that purple loser.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Larfleeze Didn't you give Superman the odds over Larfleeze?Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Larfleeze wrecks that purple loser. Nah. Larfleeze hasn't shown any feats like taking on Odin or easily beating down the silver surfer.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah. Larfleeze hasn't shown any feats like taking on Odin or easily beating down the silver surfer.

Larfleeze can take down asgard on his own..

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Larfleeze wrecks that purple loser.

xJLxKing
Agent Orange Wins. His corps will keep Thanos occupied while he goes and tries to stop his starvation.

occultdestroyer
orange

manx422
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Larfleeze

golem370
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Agent Orange Wins. His corps will keep Thanos occupied while he goes and tries to stop his starvation.

Why would AO's Corp be in the fight.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by golem370
Why would AO's Corp be in the fight.
Because he creates them. They "live" because of him. It's all coming from his powers.

Chopsum
Larfleeze can take down asgard on his own..

But he couldn't stop Hal with one blue ring.........oh ok.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Chopsum
But he couldn't stop Hal with one blue ring.........oh ok.

But he could....

Apparently you didn't read the entire comic.

vansonbee
Agent Orange Wins. His corps will keep Thanos occupied while he goes and tries to stop his starvation. I see AO winning against Thanos fighting directly, keeping Thanos occupied is disadvantage to AO (btw not his style).

xJLxKing
Originally posted by vansonbee
I see AO winning against Thanos fighting directly, keeping Thanos occupied is disadvantage to AO (btw not his style).
Ao won't need to fight directly. Look what he is doing to the Blue Corps. He is in another galaxy watching them while his "corps" destroy the blue corps.

The weaknesses to the Orange ring is a blue ring. AO's corps cannot absorb it's attacks. Nevertheless, Hal still lost the fight. His one blast which drained him from both Will power, and hope was only able to stop one of AO's constructs.

nicamarvin
so you all think larfleeze>>>Odin???... confused

xJLxKing
Originally posted by nicamarvin
I don't know, but what does Odin have to do with this?

Thanos battled Odin, but he was far from winning. He was getting beat left and right. Either way, I could see Odin winning this by freezing time(not sure if it affects lanterns) and absorbing constructs. The only problem is the fact that the Guardians pretty much said that they can't get rid of greed. As long as their is greed, AO has power

Ouallada

You don't need to be Odin to beat Thanos.

Kris Blaze

I think so.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I think so.

high?

Enyalus
I think so.
Did someone hack your account, too?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Did someone hack your account, too?

We know somebody hacked TP account lol haha.

Really though.... Kris also thinks any Trans could one shot Thanos.. So eek! roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
You have to be greater than Odin to put Thanos down?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by iceman24567
You have to be greater than Odin to put Thanos down?

In one shot? Clearly, on panel proof supports this. With his tech shields, personal shield, durablity and healling factor all point to yes it would take someone higher then Odin to put Thanos down in one shot. However, to think a Trans could so do as Kris said with all his shielding is comical. He didn't even bother using it against a pissed off Odin and he couldn't put thanos down and yet somehow with his shields and such other trans and skyfathers could do it in one shot? Not probable at all. If he can tank a pissed of Galactus shot with just his tech shields and have Galactus remark they are the strongest he's had to break through I think that answers your question.

iceman24567
I wasn't really asking you but i read your paragraph anyway

Parmaniac
Ao won't need to fight directly. Look what he is doing to the Blue Corps. He is in another galaxy watching them while his "corps" destroy the blue corps.

is the fight already over? I mean is the issue out where the whole fight happens? If yes could you tell me wich comic that was I was excited to see that fight

EDIT: I'm really asking that's not sarcasm or something

nicamarvin
I think so.

so you also think larfleeze> RKT?.. confused

xJLxKing
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
In one shot? Clearly, on panel proof supports this. With his tech shields, personal shield, durablity and healling factor all point to yes it would take someone higher then Odin to put Thanos down in one shot. However, to think a Trans could so do as Kris said with all his shielding is comical. He didn't even bother using it against a pissed off Odin and he couldn't put thanos down and yet somehow with his shields and such other trans and skyfathers could do it in one shot? Not probable at all. If he can tank a pissed of Galactus shot with just his tech shields and have Galactus remark they are the strongest he's had to break through I think that answers your question.
Why are you arguing about somebody KOing Thanos is one shot.

The fight has been over for over 2 issues. For the record, they weren't really fighting for more then 1 issue. GL:42 is the end of the fight.

Parmaniac
Why are you arguing about somebody KOing Thanos is one shot.

The fight has been over for over 2 issues. For the record, they weren't really fighting for more then 1 issue. GL:42 is the end of the fight.

ah ok then I got it all I just thought I missed something
thanks

The Nuul
Thanos is a Darkseid wannabe though erm

TAKE THAT BACK! mad

Knowsbleed33
I think so.

How could someone become a fan boy of a character that only has a handful of appearances?

golem370
Galactus didn't even stop Thanos completely with one shot.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by golem370
Galactus didn't even stop Thanos completely with one shot.
It wasn't a fully fed Gal nor did the attack look like anything special

Nihilist
It wasn't a fully fed Gal nor did the attack look like anything special You have proof he wasnt fully fed??...... as he was stated as being currently well nourished.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Nihilist
You have proof he wasnt fully fed??...... as he was stated as being currently well nourished.
We have never seen a fully fed Gal. A fully fed Gal can one shot the universe laughing out loud

Nihilist
We have never seen a fully fed Gal. A fully fed Gal can one shot the universe laughing out loud Galactus can never be "fully fed" but he was as well fed as can be.

iceman24567
You have proof he wasnt fully fed??...... as he was stated as being currently well nourished. Fully fed = well nourished?

Nihilist
Fully fed = well nourished? As can be, yes.As Galactus well always get Hungry again at some point.

iceman24567
If you say so o great one big grin

Nihilist
If you say so o great one big grin 313w00t

Galan007
You have proof he wasnt fully fed?? his overall size?

KuRuPT Thanosi
It wasn't a fully fed Gal nor did the attack look like anything special

So then tell me since you seem to know... what condition was he in?

KuRuPT Thanosi
We have never seen a fully fed Gal. A fully fed Gal can one shot the universe laughing out loud

Really? So, when he fed and prepped for his battle against Tyrant and even said he hadn't felt this good in ages.. what was he state then in your opinion before getting bested by Tyrant.

quanchi112
Larfleeze can take down asgard on his own.. Based on what?Originally posted by xJLxKing
Agent Orange Wins. His corps will keep Thanos occupied while he goes and tries to stop his starvation. What has Larfleeze done to warrant beating Thanos?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ouallada
You don't need to be Odin to beat Thanos. Well Odin never did beat Thanos so who could beat Thanos besides Odin.

I think so. no expression no expression no expression

Philosophía
I think so.

thumb up

Premium
I think so. What has he actually done to make you think that?

Ouallada
Well Odin never did beat Thanos so who could beat Thanos besides Odin.

What?

I would assume the logical answer would be someone or something that lies between Thanos and Odin. Which is almost the whole skyfather range, even if I believe Thanos to be high-trans - low-skyfather.

Utrigita
You have proof he wasnt fully fed??...... as he was stated as being currently well nourished.

So you believe that Galactus went from Well fed to "depleting vital Energy" (from my point of view hungry ore very hungry) in his one shot against Thanos?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Utrigita
So you believe that Galactus went from Well fed to "depleting vital Energy" (from my point of view hungry ore very hungry) in his one shot against Thanos?

All conjecture really either way. It could also be reasoned that since a mere forecefield has never been so hard to break. Thus implying in all his years it's the strongest he's had to break that could've have taxed him. Nobody really knows. Let me ask you this... do you think his mental battle with Thanos took a tole at all?

Nihilist
So you believe that Galactus went from Well fed to "depleting vital Energy" (from my point of view hungry ore very hungry) in his one shot against Thanos? No, imo he was hungry at the end of the arc after blastsing away at the Hunger and tanking the two planet/nuclear blast.

Allankles
Based on what? What has Larfleeze done to warrant beating Thanos?

And yet you think he beats DS, who's beaten skyfathers and has one-shot abilities.

Utrigita
No, imo he was hungry at the end of the arc after blastsing away at the Hunger and tanking the two planet/nuclear blast.

That wasn't my question Nihilist.

Do you believe that Galactus went from Well Fed prior to his blast against Thanos to having "Depleted Vital energies" in order to get through Thanos shields?

KuRuPT Thanosi
That wasn't my question Nihilist.

Do you believe that Galactus went from Well Fed prior to his blast against Thanos to having "Depleted Vital energies" in order to get through Thanos shields?

My view is that he wasn't "well-fed" but at normal capacity.

Wouldn't you agree Ut that usually when he's weak the writers tries to convey that message and yet it was never said. That leads me to believe that he was at normal levels.

Also you then have to doubt his own words saying Thanos shields were the strongest he's seen and had to work in order to break. Don't you think that is the explanation and clearly what the writer was trying to portray. Whether you think it is right or not the on panel evidence supports him being fine and him having to work hard. Your just not liking that and assuming he was weak right?

Also, you never answered the question if you think Thanos TP attack on Galactus would've drained him at all?

Kris Blaze
Larfleeze was able to collectively take on several guardians and green lanterns. At the same time he displayed the ability to suck all that power into himself.

Originally posted by Allankles
And yet you think he beats DS, who's beaten skyfathers and has one-shot abilities.

Bingo.

Allankles
Larfleeze was able to collectively take on several guardians and green lanterns. At the same time he displayed the ability to suck all that power into himself.

Yep. Larfleeze drains energy indiscriminately, energy shields would just be drained.

darthgoober
They duke it out wins?
Is this an all out fight or H2H? Just asking because "duke it out" seems to imply the latter.

iceman24567
All out battle

golem370
Galactus can never be "fully fed" but he was as well fed as can be.

Galactus said that dealing with Thanos took up vital energy and that his hunger was apon him again. He was at well feed level before Thanos attacked him but with the blast from Thanos and taking to blasts to get threw Thanos' shield wore him down quite abit.

Utrigita
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
My view is that he wasn't "well-fed" but at normal capacity.

Wouldn't you agree Ut that usually when he's weak the writers tries to convey that message and yet it was never said. That leads me to believe that he was at normal levels.

Also you then have to doubt his own words saying Thanos shields were the strongest he's seen and had to work in order to break. Don't you think that is the explanation and clearly what the writer was trying to portray. Whether you think it is right or not the on panel evidence supports him being fine and him having to work hard. Your just not liking that and assuming he was weak right?

Also, you never answered the question if you think Thanos TP attack on Galactus would've drained him at all?

I can to a certain degree agree with that.

It depends on the writer often when Galactus is portrayed, he is in need of a planet so obviously he is in need of substance, this situation was different, I'm merely asking Nihilist if he believe that Galactus went from Well Fed to Hungry ore very hungry in order to get through Thanos shields, because that is the way I understand his statements, if I misunderstand them I apoligise.

I'm not doubting Galactus words on the matter, I'm doubting if Thanos indeed was correct when he made the assesment on the Astral Plan that Galactus was well nourished. I think I have already in the Thanos One-shot pointed out what I think Galactus meant with his words, I see no reason to do so again. Galactus was also displaying no signs of weakness when he emerged from Annihilus captivity, however we know that he infact was weakened, could it be seen? No. I find it curious that Galactus in Thanos #3 (where the whole Galactus is Well Nourished gets established) Galactus teleports into the center of a Supernova and is entirely unfazed, however in the very same comic Galactus mentions after the mental battle with Thanos that he has lost valuable time dealing with the Titan if Galactus was infact well nourished time wouldn't be his enemy.
Then in Thanos #5 Galactus gets blown across the Surface of a Planet, teleports back and defeats Thanos and deplets vital energy, yet when Hunger appears, hunger is most certainly not a problem for Galactus, he doesn't look like a semi abstract that has just spend vital energies dealing with Thanos, then the planet collision which points again towards a Hungry Galactus (considered that the guy tanked a Supernova at the core well lets just say I don't think it should have damaged him a whole lot), what I find is a inconsistance concerning the level of Hunger that Galactus shows in the comics throughout the entire storyline, hence I'm spectical about his powerlevel at the given point of time that is being discussed (The disabling of Thanos shield's).

When exactly did you ask this question and had me not reply? Either way, Galactus repelled Xavier twice when hungry without appearing to be taxed by it so I doubt that Thanos (which had to ask for Galactus to come in the first place) should have taxed him severely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.