She-Hulk and Hercules vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
who would win

tkitna
Hulk

Konton
Team.

Bouboumaster
Hulk

chomperx9
hulk smash

iceman24567
Team

Bouboumaster
Hulk one shot She-Hulk and then procede to kicks Hercules ass.

shokosugi
hulk

Mindset
Herc oneshots Hulk then bangs She Hulk.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Mindset
Herc oneshots Hulk then bangs She Hulk.

Hulk bfr Hercules in the sun and **** his cousin because sex is like secrets: You must keep that in the family!

Wild Shadow
they tag team his green butt. hulk isnt that impressive especially when herc took and gave him some good shots during WWH series. i have to believe that herc can still take a normal hulk especially with she hulk for support.

Master Court
She-Hulk's not support. She's like Thing. Hulk can one-shot her as well.

Anyway you look at it, it's Hulk vs Hercules, and on one occasion, Hulk almost beat Hercules to death, only being saved by Zeus' intervention.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Master Court

Anyway you look at it, it's Hulk vs Hercules, and on one occasion, Hulk almost beat Hercules to death, only being saved by Zeus' intervention.

you realize that herc allowed himself to get almost a near death beating to hulk to get his father to notice him and gain an audience with zues. wink

tkitna
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
you realize that herc allowed himself to get almost a near death beating to hulk to get his father to notice him and gain an audience with zues. wink

What point are you trying to make? He still took a beating. Are you trying to say that Herc would have beaten his ass if he wasnt trying to gain the attention of Zues? If so, you would be wrong.

Mindset
No, he'd be right.

Master Court
No, he'd be right.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

^Me, not wasting my time explaining that Hercules is a little whore. And Hulk's gonna f**k him^

iceman24567
No, he'd be right. thumb up When Herc isn't messing around he can go toe to toe with Hulk

Mindset
roll eyes (sarcastic)

^Me, not wasting my time explaining that Hercules is a little whore. And Hulk's gonna f**k him^ You should waste time telling me that you wont waste time explaining it. smile

SuperiorTech

Mortal Herc

gogogadgetgo
immortal hercules? then team

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up When Herc isn't messing around he can go toe to toe with Hulk
And has semi-recently, during the Hulk vs. Hercules: When Titans Collide one-shot, where he does well against Savage Hulk.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Enyalus
And has semi-recently, during the Hulk vs. Hercules: When Titans Collide one-shot, where he does well against Savage Hulk.

What happened during they're fight?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What happened during they're fight?
It was a good brawl. And Herc showed off great H2H skills as well as a literal DC speedblitz (though it was on Hulk, so come on...)

It was interrupted by Ares.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.