Link vs. Savior (DMC 4)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin_Volvagia
http://www.themarriedgamers.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/link-zelda-tp.jpg

VS.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk154/adiclapton/dmc4-silver-gigas.jpg

Any Link can be used. No Composite Link (unless Savior is too powerful) or full Triforce is allowed.

ScreamPaste
Saviour's featless, Link stomps. no expression

Edit: Saviour's got no strength or durability feats, and was beaten by Nero. He's evil, and thus susceptible to light arrows and the master sword. Any incarnation of Link wins this.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Saviour's featless, Link stomps. no expression

Edit: Saviour's got no strength or durability feats, and was beaten by Nero. He's evil, and thus susceptible to light arrows and the master sword. Any incarnation of Link wins this.

The Savior is like a robot. I dunno if it would be considered evil on its own (though it is considered a demon).

It does have one feat though it's not much:

it disintegrated a couple of demons with bolts of light.

Nero only beat the Savior when it was hijacked by the dying Sanctus.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
The Savior is like a robot. I dunno if it would be considered evil on its own (though it is considered a demon).

It does have one feat though it's not much:

it disintegrated a couple of demons with bolts of light.

Nero only beat the Savior when it was hijacked by the dying Sanctus.
Eh, strikes me as evil in and of itself. A lot of non-living things in fiction are evil.

That's kind of cool, but any Link with a mirror sheild can absorb those attacks and fire them back even more powerful.

Does that change it's durability? Because he crushed it's face. Also, turns out it's hollow.

Ret Chazoz
Link would stomp all over Savior. Deflect, Poke, Deflect.. Its like OoT When you kill Twin Rova, When they merge.. However in this case, Gannon won't get pissed cause you killed his parents big grin

ScreamPaste
o_o Saviour's like, ridiculous huge, Ret, It's not going to be like fighting Twin Rova :P

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Ret Chazoz
Gannon

Click Here

ScreamPaste
laughing I love that trope.

Burning thought
Saviour would punch link, killing him instantly and prob breaking most of his items.

ScreamPaste
BT fails. Hard. Saviour has no strength feat to suggest such. |: Infact, /Dante/ who's feats in strength and durability to not compare to Link's, stopped one of Saviour's punches, if I remember right.

Burning thought
Yeh, right, and a 18 wheeler lorry has never driven full speed at you so therefore we cant say you would be harmed at all....

Saviour is an enormous lump of rock, far larger than your sweet little piece of granite, Dante is obviously just stronger than Link.

ScreamPaste
Clearly not for several reasons.

1. Saviour's hollow.
2. It's punches have never destroyed anything, ever. It can barely crack concrete in DMC4, suggesting a lack of both power and weight.
3. Dante's strength feats do not put him anywhere close to Link.
4. See the above for durability. Dante lives off of regen.

Burning thought
1. Its stone is still massively thick and its enormous, so clearly its far larger and heavier than that little stone.

2. when?

3. you mean your Link, the canon link would have his arms broken by Dante, although you can add stopping the Saviour as one of those feats where he is stronger.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Burning thought
3. you mean your Link, the canon link would have his arms broken by Dante, although you can add stopping the Saviour as one of those feats where he is stronger.

Kinda like how your Kain could beat Noz and Deathwing? Or even the Last Evil Pig for that matter?

ScreamPaste
Lol, so your argument is it's big, and therefore wins, eh BT?

It's hollow, it's featless, it can barely crack concrete in the fight with Nero. Stopping it's punch under those parameters? Not impressive.

Burning thought
Well its made up out of thick stone, by default, logic and deduction, its far greater than anything link has lifted or tried to lift, combined with demonic power to increase its durability, the ability to levitate and an enormous energy beam and Link is fried.

ScreamPaste
1. It's made of stone, stated where? If it's heavy, the momentum from it's punches shoudl allow it to break concrete, and it can't, it doesn't exert much force with it's supposed weight. Thick? Hardly.

Durability? Nero squished it's face, lol.

Enormous energy beam? Mirror shield returns it, more powerful than before.

Burning thought
1. It's made of stone, stated where? If it's heavy, the momentum from it's punches shoudl allow it to break concrete, and it can't, it doesn't exert much force with it's supposed weight. Thick? Hardly.

Durability? Nero squished it's face, lol.

Enormous energy beam? Mirror shield returns it, more powerful than before.

1. lol? playing silly bugger.....does not exert much force? well yeh, Links 1000 tonner slashes and punches should make huge divides in the ground!

2. So? with an enormously powerful TK devil arm.

mirror shield has returned what? this is enormous, its going to cover links back, head, face and through his shield, so if it returns it, links disintegrated body would be none the wiser for it.

MooCowofJustice
1. lol? playing silly bugger.....does not exert much force? well yeh, Links 1000 tonner slashes and punches should make huge divides in the ground!

2. So? with an enormously powerful TK devil arm.

mirror shield has returned what? this is enormous, its going to cover links back, head, face and through his shield, so if it returns it, links disintegrated body would be none the wiser for it.

Do you even know what Silly Bugger is? You just picked it up when AG said it and kept going with it.

Said TK Devil Arm has not demonstrated Strength on Link's level. But I never did finish that game...

No, Mirror Shield reflects it all.You Fail for thinking otherwise.

ScreamPaste
1. Link actually has a thousand tonner feat. Saviour has no indication of having strength to fit it's size, ever.

2. Which also is kinda low on feats. Enormously powerful? I've not seen it do anything Link couldn't do with his bare hands.

3. laughing The mirror sheild can absorb such attacks entirely, it did it to twin rova, sir. If saviour's dumb enough to keep trying, the Mirror Sheild will store up all of the building energy and return it in a single, focused, blast, destroying Saviour utterly without Link even trying.

Burning thought
1. false

2. Link couldnt possibly smash the saviours face with his hands lol...doubt even your link can do that.

3. Show me twin rova attack....

MooCowofJustice
Lol

ScreamPaste
1. True, actually. Provide a feat? OWAIT, SAVIOUR HAS NONE.

I have shown you the math behind Link's feat a million times. The best part being how much down rounding I've doen and you still don't want to accept it. Sore loser, I suppose.

2. durlaugh

3. Go play a Zelda game before you debate Link.

Burning thought
1. True, actually. Provide a feat? OWAIT, SAVIOUR HAS NONE.

I have shown you the math (not developers) behind Link's feat a million times. The best part being how much down rounding I've doen (not the developers) and you still don't want to accept it.( because its non canon) Sore loser, I suppose.

2. durlaugh

3. Go play a Zelda game before you debate Link.

1. troll

2. highlighted a few problems

MooCowofJustice
1. troll

2. highlighted a few problems

1. You called?

2. I see you highlighted his points.

ScreamPaste
1. Fruedian projection much?

2. It's a canon feat, and if I give you a number much lower than would actually be possible, some how it's discounted? Lol, your logic is horrible. Sorry, go back to comparign stone sizes by eye and claiming way too high.

Phanteros
Savior has no feats other than the virtue of size.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Phanteros
Savior has no feats other than the virtue of size.

Ta-dah.

Phanteros
And seeing as Nero over powered Savior why not Link and the golden gauntlets can't? Since he need to lift a 80 ton or so hammer.

ScreamPaste
Spifftacular sig, sir.

Burning thought
Well apart from the fact he cant reach the hovering savior....nor does he have the logical strength...no reason at all.

ScreamPaste
Link throws a rock at Saviour's face and it breaks. =P

Burning thought
Yeh or he grabs an apple and then throws it atz the speeds of light! lolz

ScreamPaste
Glad you've finally seen the light of reason.

Phanteros
Well apart from the fact he cant reach the hovering savior....nor does he have the logical strength...no reason at all. You mean the guantlets that are required to lift a Million ton hammer can hurt the Savior?

ScreamPaste
Actually, Link doesn't need any gauntlets to lift the megaton hammer. But considering they allow him to /throw/ a thousand tons at considerable speed, yeah, he could over power Saviour with ease.

ScreamPaste
Link with no gauntlets;

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/block.jpg

This is a screenshot from my legal copy of OoT 1.0 on PJ64.

OoT Link is relatively tal compared to most NPC's, so he's probably a bit over six feet tall, but we have no direct statement by developers. For purposes of this estimate, I'm going to assume he's six feet tall.

I had to measure the top of the block because it's sitting in a hole you have to push it into so that you can climb on top of it.

413/171 = 2.4152046...ect for many digits. x6 for side length in feet.

14.4912280701... ect. ^3 for volume in cubic feet. 3043.095....ect cubic feet. The blocks are obviously made of a very solid form of stone, but for purposes of being conservative, and low-balling this number, we're going to use 100 lbs per cubic foot.

304309 lbs total. /2000 for weight in tons. 152 tons.

Now, Link doesn't lift these over his head, but he does push them along the ground. To say he's class 100 is not a huge stretch of the imagination. This is with no strength enhancing items at all. no expression

http://chestofbooks.com/crafts/scientific-american/Scientific-American-Reference-Book/Stones-Specific-Gravity-Weight-And-Volume.html See this link for how unrealisticly light 100 lbs per cubic foot is, btw. It /has/ to be much heavier.

Still stronger than Saviour.

ArtificialGlory
Oh who cares if it's a legal copy? :P

Btw, fully powered Savior is fully capable of smashing concrete. The Savior you fight as Nero(the first fight with Sanctus) is still "under construction"

ScreamPaste
Me, ofcourse!

Also, the law. <.<

ArtificialGlory
Me, ofcourse!

Also, the law. <.<

I should have been thrown in jail a few hundred times over by now confused

ScreamPaste
I wouldn't admit as much. =P Just incase, you know.

I'm just cautious, as long as I make it known I've got a legal copy of the rom, I'm safe.

But essentially, yeah, Link with no strength enhancing items? Stronger than Saviour.

Edit: Just read your edit. Alright, so he can break concrete, his size should have allowed that to begin with. I'm still lookin' at this as a stomp.

ScreamPaste
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/linkpose.jpg EN GARDE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.