Max Faraday vs. Solar, Man of the Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knowsbleed33
Neutral battle field, no BFR.

Winner?

Enyalus
mhmm

Max controls reality on an omniversal scale. Solar controls energy on a universal+ scale.

Think this goes to Max.

Knowsbleed33
Solar is atleast Multiversal having absorbed both his and the Wildstorm universes once.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
and the Wildstorm universes once.
Come again?

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Enyalus
Come again?

Deathmate. big grin

Knowsbleed33
Naturally those just happen to be the only scans Galan doesn't have in his respect thread.

Enyalus
laughing out loud I see, I see.

crackers

But seriously, don't **** with my WS.

Knowsbleed33
I just got finished reading the Max Faraday run.

It wasn't great.

Enyalus
No, it wasn't. Especially the first 3-5 issues. Lee could've written it a lot better.

But it wasn't so bad by the end. Anyone who's ever been in an online or long distance relationship can kinda relate, I would think.

Knowsbleed33
I thought it moved too quickly. Almost like they knew it wouldn't last long so they got in as much as the could before it got cancelled.

Wait, was it only suppose to be a 13 issue run?

Enyalus
Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Divine Right and Divine Intervention. With WildCAT and Gen13 x-overs.

Knowsbleed33
I see. Yeah, those were the only issues I could find.

Endless Mike
Who is Max Faraday?

guy222
http://www.comicvine.com/max-faraday/29-51553/

Galan007
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Naturally those just happen to be the only scans Galan doesn't have in his respect thread. yeah, i don't know how that instance slipped through the cracks, but it's in there now. smile

anywho, solar did in fact preform a multiversal feat - but what i find most interesting about that, is he accomplished it at around half power.

Enyalus
Are we talking about the universal-scale black hole (he does this twice, right?) ? Or something else? 'Cause I'm drawing a blank.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Are we talking about the universal-scale black hole (he does this twice, right?) ? Or something else? 'Cause I'm drawing a blank. at half power, solar became a black hole to absorb both his own creation, and Void's creation - or "all realitieS" as it/they were referred.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.