Who can kill wolverine on his own?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manx422
Who can kill wolverine
No prep

Enyalus
Not Orion.

manx422
Originally posted by Enyalus
Orion.
thumb up

Eternal Idol
Which healing factor does Wolverine have for this thread? Classic healing, or Civil War healing?

Peterlane
The Sentry

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut.

Mshinu
Magneto obviously

Perhaps Human Torch if he took his time

iceman24567
The god damn Batman

Juk3n
Torch could kill Wolverine, any one who could fly & has insane energy output could maybe fry his molocules instantly, pretty much anyone who can manipulate matter.

Knowsbleed33
Clyde Wyncham.

shokosugi
Hulk

manx422
civil war healing

The Nuul
Not Superman.

Knowsbleed33
Superman can kill him with a serenade.

Peterlane
Storm

Eternal Idol
Magneto

Warlord
Any telepath

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Warlord
Any telepath
I wouldn't say just any telepath. He's got level 9 psi-blocks from Xavier, plus the insane healing factor from Civil War.

Warlord
Healing factor is irrelevant with telepathy, but yeah he does have TP blocks....So any acomplished telepath...smile

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Warlord
Healing factor is irrelevant with telepathy, but yeah he does have TP blocks....So any acomplished telepath...smile
No they couldent. Even with out the level 9 tp blocker he has walls of scar tissue/ mentla blocks his own body put in places, plus his anamlistic side which makes him even harder to attack via the mind.

Endless Mike
Johnny Sorrow

DarkOdin
Thor

On other note can't someone just hold his head under water and drown him???

Master Court
If Gorgon can kill him with a sword, anyone can kill Wolverine.

I mean, if they put their minds to it.

Mshinu
I still think Xavier could drive Logan to suicide by making everyone on earth forget how to brew beer

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Battlehammer
No they couldent. Even with out the level 9 tp blocker he has walls of scar tissue/ mentla blocks his own body put in places, plus his anamlistic side which makes him even harder to attack via the mind.

Didn't stop Kid Omega big grin

Juntai
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Johnny Sorrow

Lord Feron
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Thor

On other note can't someone just hold his head under water and drown him???

I guess but as soon as he gets out he could come back. Maybe thats more similar to a KO but technicaly he can be drawned but still you have to be strong enough which isn't too harad but you have to not get stabbed by his claws... so yeah it's alot harder than one would think.

Oh yeah, im gonna go with any guy with a nifty ring glowing ring...

Priest
Odin.

golem370
Anybody who has an adamantium weapon and the strength to lop of Logan's head

Kris Blaze
Gamora.

SuperiorTech
Hydroman

grimify
anyone who could drown him / suffocate him

Wild Shadow
i would have said death but a representation of the abstract has failed so far. big grin

Parmaniac
a good writer smile

Warlord
Squirel girl

-Pr-
Cyclops.

Konton
Zatanna.
Starfire.
Raven.
Blink.
And many, many more.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Clyde Wyncham.
Sir James Jaspers. biscuits

Survivor19
Professor Xavier
Nate Grey/Cable/Stryfe/Jean Grey/etc...

Agent Zero
Omega Red

Warrior18
A fully fed Galactus.........................maybe.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by golem370
Anybody who has an adamantium weapon and the strength to lop of Logan's head

Adamantium doesn't cut adamantium.

Originally posted by grimify
anyone who could drown him / suffocate him

You'd have to keep him underwater the whole time.

Originally posted by Warrior18
A fully fed Galactus.........................maybe.

Emphasis on maybe awesome

occultdestroyer
The Three Stooges
(Thanos, Darkseid, Apocalypse)

ankur29
juggernaut provided he can catch him
sentry.. .i thought it was awesome when he grabbed logans claws and made him pass oout
hyperion
blue marvel
any superman like charecter with strength & speed
thanos
silver surfer& other cosmics

The Nuul
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Thats why in the Wolverine movie with that AD bullet thing sucks balls.

The result should be 0.

Sorry for off topic.

Mshinu
Exitar...

or probably not.. he`s destroy the planet but Wolvie would remain.

Konton

Why not? Wouldn't it make sense? Diamond can cut diamond. Emma can be pierced by a diamond bullet. Why not the same for Logan?

ankur29
Originally posted by Konton
Why not? Wouldn't it make sense? Diamond can cut diamond. Emma can be pierced by a diamond bullet. Why not the same for Logan?

then it wouldn't be indestructible... erm

chomperx9
magneto or polaris

Konton
Originally posted by ankur29

>_>
I guess it IS fictional.
But it's still stupid.
Nothings indestructible.

chomperx9
stryker can kill wolverine by doing another operation on him involving removing the adamantium skeleton from his body.

Survivor19
What does have stryjer have to do with that?
He is Reverend (and TO zombie), for God's sake, and was never connected to Weapon X whatsoever.
Now, Apocalypce can remove adamantium, like he did with Sebertooth...

willRules
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Didn't stop Kid Omega big grin

Yep, and Cassandra Nova, and Xavier and probably some other who I can't think of. I wouldn't be surprised if some more telepaths had owned Logan before (Jean? Emma? Betsy? Cable? X-man all probably have but I'm guessing on those)

The Nuul

Correct, the result is 0 because AD can cut anything also.

ankur29
Originally posted by Konton
>_>
I guess it IS fictional.
But it's still stupid.
Nothings indestructible.

yh , but i think mainastream adamantium is yet to be broken , i think i've seen it dented etc

however theres plenty of stupid incidents in comics

theres this one where logan break "unbreakable" chains...

if he is capable of breaking them how the F*!k can it be called unbreakable etc

RaidenDeadpool
Pyro, Torch, Deadpool, X, Magneto, and Iceman.

Eternal Idol
The thread author specified Wolverine has his healing factor at Civil War levels. When Nitro exploded, Wolverine was just a skeleton... so trying to drown, suffocate, or burn him may not work because he could always heal back from what's left of him inside his skull/bones. It would have to be somebody who could eliminate the adamantium's protection to destroy all of his organic body. The only person I can think of capable of doing that off the top of my head is Magneto.

Maverick may have the power to kill this version of Wolverine too. If he could cause enough damage to Wolverine after tagging him with his anti-healing factor corrosive, Wolverine would probably be screwed.

RaidenDeadpool
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
The thread author specified Wolverine has his healing factor at Civil War levels. When Nitro exploded, Wolverine was just a skeleton... so trying to drown, suffocate, or burn him may not work because he could always heal back from what's left of him inside his skull/bones. It would have to be somebody who could eliminate the adamantium's protection to destroy all of his organic body. The only person I can think of capable of doing that off the top of my head is Magneto.

Maverick may have the power to kill this version of Wolverine too. If he could cause enough damage to Wolverine after tagging him with his anti-healing factor corrosive, Wolverine would probably be screwed.

Wouldn't it be possible that Torch or Pyro just burn away his brain/nervous system?

Magneto would rip the iron and the ady from his flesh.

Deadpool would just nuke Wolvie and regenerate later.

I forgot my Iceman theory damn it...

PRAYERRUN
A Bad writerbig grin

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by RaidenDeadpool
Wouldn't it be possible that Torch or Pyro just burn away his brain/nervous system?

Magneto would rip the iron and the ady from his flesh.

Deadpool would just nuke Wolvie and regenerate later.

I forgot my Iceman theory damn it...

I don't think Pyro's flame is powerful enough to damage it enough through the adamantium skull casing. Torch has a much better shot.

Unless he still has Thanos' curse, Deadpool wouldn't survive a nuke.

Magneto is the most likely person with the power to kill this version of Wolverine.

RaidenDeadpool
I don't think Pyro's flame is powerful enough to damage it enough through the adamantium skull casing. Torch has a much better shot.

Unless he still has Thanos' curse, Deadpool wouldn't survive a nuke.

Magneto is the most likely person with the power to kill this version of Wolverine.

Well I think Pyro was once found controlling Torch so I think he might be a little underestimated..

Did Deadpool ever have the curse lifted?? I haven't read any comics in a long time..

Eternal Idol
Well I think Pyro was once found controlling Torch so I think he might be a little underestimated..

Did Deadpool ever have the curse lifted?? I haven't read any comics in a long time..
That was from a Marvel Adventures comic, and those aren't canon. 616 Pyro is long dead, and doesn't have such great feats.

grimify

You'd have to keep him underwater the whole time.

What? You'd have to keep someone under water the whole time to drown them? You couldn't let them come up for air or the drowning process would fail?

Man, I wish I had known that... big grin

Master Court
Just like to point out that Hulk has bent and crushed adamantium before. The Dog O' War from Future Imperfect is a particularly good showing of this. Well, wait, the Dog O' War wasn't actually said to be adamantium though, was it?

BUT!!

They did say IT could crush adamantium, and that Hulk was more powerful probably means Hulk can crush adamantium. Not to mention other people, much weaker than Hulk, have crushed adamantium before. Wonder Man crushed Ultron's head once, and his strength is jack-f**k-all compared to Hulk's.

So adamantium is not indestructible. Plus, Punisher killed Wolverine in the What If just by throwing him into high voltage and frying Wolverine like an albino in Miami. I know What If's aren't canon, but it was shown as if it were a viable means of killing Wolvie. I don't REALLY buy it, but still. Of course Magneto could kill Wolverine whenever he wants. Human Torch. He might not be able to hurt the adamantium, but he could sure as Hell sterilize the bastard.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Master Court
Plus, Punisher killed Wolverine in the What If just by throwing him into high voltage and frying Wolverine like an albino in Miami.
lmao

leonidas
there are a lot of people who could kill wolverine. no expression

Eternal Idol
Just like to point out that Hulk has bent and crushed adamantium before. The Dog O' War from Future Imperfect is a particularly good showing of this. Well, wait, the Dog O' War wasn't actually said to be adamantium though, was it?

BUT!!

They did say IT could crush adamantium, and that Hulk was more powerful probably means Hulk can crush adamantium. Not to mention other people, much weaker than Hulk, have crushed adamantium before. Wonder Man crushed Ultron's head once, and his strength is jack-f**k-all compared to Hulk's.

So adamantium is not indestructible. Plus, Punisher killed Wolverine in the What If just by throwing him into high voltage and frying Wolverine like an albino in Miami. I know What If's aren't canon, but it was shown as if it were a viable means of killing Wolvie. I don't REALLY buy it, but still. Of course Magneto could kill Wolverine whenever he wants. Human Torch. He might not be able to hurt the adamantium, but he could sure as Hell sterilize the bastard.

The Dog O'War has no feats crushing adamantium, to my knowledge. Therefore, it can be said that Maestro was guilty of using hyperbole.

Wolverine's adamantium is unique, and the strongest around. Ultron and others have adamantium weapons and armor, but it's a much weaker imitation called secondary adamantium.

What If aren't reliable sources... especially the PIS-ridden "Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe".

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
there are a lot of people who could kill wolverine. no expression
What about Bone Claw Wolverine? shifty

Master Court
The Dog O'War has no feats crushing adamantium, to my knowledge. Therefore, it can be said that Maestro was guilty of using hyperbole.

Wolverine's adamantium is unique, and the strongest around. Ultron and others have adamantium weapons and armor, but it's a much weaker imitation called secondary adamantium.

What If aren't reliable sources... especially the PIS-ridden "Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe".

I know about secondary adamantium. Doesn't make a difference. And as for the Dog O' War, there's no proof that it CAN'T crush adamantium. So we can't say d**k about if Maestro was sh*t-talking or not. That's called assumption.

And I already acknowledged the frail logic of What If's. For example, Punisher killing Hulk by shooting Banner in the head. It's already been proven a million times that death-shots force Banner to flash-Hulk and heal up.

Wolverine is not immortal. There are SO many people that could kill him if they wanted to, regardless of what they say. Hulk is overkill in that department. Hell, Gambit could charge up all of Wolvie's molecules and atomize him. Even Kitty could phase him into the ground and kill him. Nightcrawler ports him over a volcano. Darwin adapts a mutant-power-nullifying power and then shoots Wolverine in the eye or in the gut until Wolverine drops dead. And as I said earlier, even Gorgon killed Wolverine with just a sword. Based on that, imagine if Rhino gored Wolverine upwards from the gut and behind the chest, and then started headbanging to scramble all of Wolverine's vital organs at once.

Hey, this is fun. yes Let's see, who else could kill Wolverine? So many good choices.

Eternal Idol
I know about secondary adamantium. Doesn't make a difference. And as for the Dog O' War, there's no proof that it CAN'T crush adamantium. So we can't say d**k about if Maestro was sh*t-talking or not. That's called assumption.

As for the Dog O' War, if there's no proof that it CAN crush adamantium, then you can't say it can just because Maestro was talking shit. That's called assumption.

Wolverine is not immortal. There are SO many people that could kill him if they wanted to, regardless of what they say. Hulk is overkill in that department. Hell, Gambit could charge up all of Wolvie's molecules and atomize him. Even Kitty could phase him into the ground and kill him. Nightcrawler ports him over a volcano. Darwin adapts a mutant-power-nullifying power and then shoots Wolverine in the eye or in the gut until Wolverine drops dead. And as I said earlier, even Gorgon killed Wolverine with just a sword. Based on that, imagine if Rhino gored Wolverine upwards from the gut and behind the chest, and then started headbanging to scramble all of Wolverine's vital organs at once.

Never said he was immortal, chief. With his Civil War healing factor and adamantium skeleton, he's pretty damned close.

leonidas
Originally posted by Enyalus
What about Bone Claw Wolverine? shifty

shifty

chomperx9
Pyro, Torch, Deadpool, X, Magneto, and Iceman. WTF is pyro torch deadpool or iceman gonna do to wolverine that can kill him ?

chomperx9
That was from a Marvel Adventures comic, and those aren't canon. 616 Pyro is long dead, and doesn't have such great feats. who decides 1st of all if a book is cannon or not ? who ever came up with the cannon non cannon crap is stupid. they release the books for a reason for you to read and enjoy no different than a series book.

Enyalus
Originally posted by chomperx9
who decides 1st of all if a book is cannon or not ? who ever came up with the cannon non cannon crap is stupid. they release the books for a reason for you to read and enjoy no different than a series book.

The entire 'Marvel Adventures' series is non-canon. Which means in particular that yeah, it's there for you to enjoy it. But it plays absolutely zero role in the real (616) Marvel Universe. It's some cute stories, and that's it. They're meant purely for entertainment, rather than to put together a real story.

It'd be like using a What If or an Elseworlds book and saying it's canon.

...Also, as for who decides if it's canon or not...I'm pretty sure that's Marvel's Editor-in-Chief who does that.

Badabing
Originally posted by manx422
Who can kill wolverine
No prep Superman, Hulk, Black Adam, Caprain Marvel, Sentry, Juggernaut, Green Lantern, Thor, Beta Ray Bill. Silver Surfer, Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange, Rogue, Storm, Wonder Woman, Zatanna...BATMAN!!!

Enyalus
Originally posted by Badabing
Superman, Hulk, Black Adam, Caprain Marvel, Sentry, Juggernaut, Green Lantern, Thor, Beta Ray Bill. Silver Surfer, Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange, Rogue, Storm, Wonder Woman, Zatanna...BATMAN!!!
Everyone you named gets decapitated. Except for Hulk and Batman, whose jobber auras protect them from lethal damage via Logan's claws.

HueyFreeman
magneto would re-rip the adamantium from his body, manipulate the removed adamatium into blades, chop him up, and serve him by the pound at your nearest walmart.

Mindset
who decides 1st of all if a book is cannon or not ? who ever came up with the cannon non cannon crap is stupid. they release the books for a reason for you to read and enjoy no different than a series book. . . .

chomperx9
Originally posted by Badabing
Superman, Hulk, Black Adam, Caprain Marvel, Sentry, Juggernaut, Green Lantern, Thor, Beta Ray Bill. Silver Surfer, Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange, Rogue, Storm, Wonder Woman, Zatanna...BATMAN!!! BATMAN sad

Master Court
As for the Dog O' War, if there's no proof that it CAN crush adamantium, then you can't say it can just because Maestro was talking shit. That's called assumption.

Never said he was immortal, chief. With his Civil War healing factor and adamantium skeleton, he's pretty damned close.

Goodness gracious.

Alright, I'll walk you through it. Hold my hand... HOLD MY HAND!!

Alright. I didn't say the Dog O' War COULD crush adamantium. And I'm sure you know what hyperbole is. You used the word, you know what it means. It means S**T-TALKING, brah! I don't know if your dictionaries define it like that, but that's what it is. Like Sentry is said to have the power of "a million exploding suns". Well, that's certainly s**t-talk, agreed? Agreed. However, there's no possible way to discern whether or not he actually DOES or does NOT.

The guy that drove the Dog O' War stated very confidently that it could crush adamantium in like six seconds or something. To me, it sounds more like Maestro designed a powerful weapon to patrol his city, rather than he simply sent out guys on metal dogs to scare everyone into thinking it was a powerful weapon. I'd be more inclined to believe the pilot of the Dog O' War and Maestro's intelligence over you simply saying "Can you prove it?" Further more, and again, I never said it COULD crush adamantium. I said if it can, then Hulk can.

And look, sergeant, I never said you said this or that. I said Wolverine's not immortal. He's not. There are so many people that could kill him, it's hilarious. And it doesn't even take top-tiers. Lots of standard street-grade superheroes could kill him. Villains, too.

Ok. You can let go of my hand now.

Dismissed.

LET GO OF MY HAND ALREADY! mad

Endless Mike
Swamp Thing

grimify
Pee-wee Herman, Ernest P. Worrell, and Popeye

D_Dude1210
Spiderman!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by grimify
What? You'd have to keep someone under water the whole time to drown them? You couldn't let them come up for air or the drowning process would fail?

Man, I wish I had known that... big grin

Originally posted by jinzin

Wolverine has his throat ripped out and is then tossed into a river. An hour passes by and we're treated to a STRONG suggestion that Wolverine can't be drowned to death.
1. http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7421/nodrownuo5.jpg

That happened before Fatal Attractions.

StiltmanFTW
stryker can kill wolverine by doing another operation on him involving removing the adamantium skeleton from his body.

That wasn't Stryker, that was Truett Hudson.

No, he wouldn't be able to remove it. And even if he did, Wolverine would survive...

chomperx9
That wasn't Stryker, that was Truett Hudson.

No, he wouldn't be able to remove it. And even if he did, Wolverine would survive... he barely survived putting the adamantium in his skeleton. taking it out would be more painful

StiltmanFTW
he barely survived putting the adamantium in his skeleton. taking it out would be more painful

Magneto did that and guess what? Logan is still alive.

Besides, his healing factor is a lot more powerful now.

Eternal Idol

ankur29
Magneto did that and guess what? Logan is still alive.

Besides, his healing factor is a lot more powerful now.

hasn't it been reduced back to clasic levels after civil war ?

Originally posted by bbrem123
some cool scans of sentry killing wolverine

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_WBBJ4IOfh3M/SbdsEUYHk9I/AAAAAAAAADo/NHv_JFfaIPQ/s1600-h/Wolverine_Sentry+pg01.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_WBBJ4IOfh3M/SbfLPrPeQ2I/AAAAAAAAADw/ptIn2HJQYL8/s1600-h/Wolverine_Sentry+pg02.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_WBBJ4IOfh3M/SbfLP-qn06I/AAAAAAAAAD4/OsriHuVT6gg/s1600-h/Wolverine_Sentry+pg03.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_WBBJ4IOfh3M/ScHqvXw95GI/AAAAAAAAAEg/yQz8Uwj1pws/s1600-h/Wolverine_Sentry+pg04.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WBBJ4IOfh3M/ScfNpu5L9mI/AAAAAAAAAEw/PRy8W6ySmYs/s1600-h/Wolverine_Sentry+pg05.jpg

although i highly doubt logan can cut sentry with his claws even if he tried... sheild said they haven't found a way to kill him and im sure they got plenty of adamantium bullets (i.e. the ones they saved for wwhulk) that they concluded didn't work

besides how would logan ever stab sentry he has bullet catching reflexes and speed...

Master Court

Eternal Idol
1. I said if the Dog 'O War can crush adamantium, Hulk can crush adamantium. That part would be true, based on the feat of Hulk overpowering the Dog 'O War. IF the Dog 'O War can crush adamantium.

2. The Dog 'O War either CAN or CAN'T crush adamantium. That's true too.

3. I never said I assume the Dog 'O War can crush adamantium. I said I'd be more LIKELY to believe it can than can't, because Maestro's an ultra genius, bat-s**t crazy, and he'd easily have the means to make something of that caliber, even if he had to build it with his own bare hands. And he certainly has enough people to bring him everything he needs, be it powerful power sources, extremely durable metals(perhaps even adamantium) and other materials, and hand jobs.

That's fine, but it also wasn't specified what type of adamantium. Hulk and other bricks have been shown to be capable of damaging secondary adamantium before. True adamantium is a hell of a lot stronger than secondary adamantium, and to my knowledge, it has never been physically damaged.

Without proof that the Dog can do it, it's just speculation based on probable hyperbole. To take it as truth and use it in this hypothetical thread would be an assumption.

4. I said street-GRADE, dudeness, not street LEVELERS. Super strength isn't necessary. Your average crop of super-humans that can kill Wolverine are, off the top of my head; Invisible Woman, Shocker, Blade, standard showing Ghost Rider, Morbius, Doctor Doom, and...

5. Gorgon. He killed Wolverine in one of the Wolverine graphic novels. He didn't just incapacitate him. He killed him. And it was official. And Gorgon's only power is turning people to stone by making eye-contact, a power he didn't even use on Wolverine. He killed Wolverine in a simple melee fight with a standard katana. And they resurrected him as an agent of The Hand. Also true, and it sets a very clear precedent of Wolverine being completely killed in a fight.

I've never heard of "street-grade" before. If it's anything like what I think you're implying it is, then Doom, Ghost Rider, Gorgon, and Invisible Woman don't belong in that category.

I'm looking at this thread in two ways:
1) who can beat Wolverine and then kill him under their own power
2) whose powers are ideal for killing Wolverine

This thread is using Wolverine with his insanely-powerful Civil War healing factor. Gorgon has a great chance of killing classic Wolverine, but not the version we're using for this debate. Swords, guns, explosions, drowning, etc. won't be enough to kill him if blowing off all of his flesh and internal organs (except the brain) didn't get the job done.

6. The short-bus stuff was hilarious. And a pretty good insult, as well. People these days have lost the craft of insults. The perfect insult is a quick kill. Not just saying "f**kface", "*****", "********", "*****biter", "****tugger", or "************". You know what I mean?

That's everything. You?
Clever insults are great. There should be a school or dojo to learn the ancient fine art of the insult.

meowmaster
I think person like green hulk man could do it

meow

StiltmanFTW
hasn't it been reduced back to clasic levels after civil war ?

Nah, his healing feats are still crazy.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by The Nuul
Correct, the result is 0 because AD can cut anything also.

it cuts many many things but not ALL things......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

willRules
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Spiderman!

psycho gundam
any good magician, someone that could perform a soul extraction/banishment spell.

Starscream M
Spider-Man CANNOT kill wolverine

Master Court
Originally posted by Starscream M
Spider-Man CANNOT kill wolverine

Agreed ten-fold!

I've seen Wolverine punch Spider-Man a thousand times, if he simply had his claws out, Spider-Man becomes Spider-guy-that-was-just-cut-to-ribbons-and-is-f**kin-dead-now!

Spider-Man has absolutely NO way to kill Wolverine. Wolverine is almost immortal versus blunt force. Even Hulk thinks he can't kill him. I think he could if he just hit him in the face REALLY F**KIN HARD! We ARE talking about a guy who held a planet together during a massive global earthquake. But Spider-Man doesn't have anywhere NEAR the power required.

Anyway, I meant street-grade as in the super-humans who aren't battling for the world on a regular basis. I mean, why can't Morlun absorb the life force from Wolverine? Not killing him through wounds, but sapping the very essence of life. Oh, yeah, I said Morbius last time. I meant Morlun. Not Morbius. Morbius sucks. He's lame.

Anywho, if they really haven't brought Wolvie's HF back down from Civil War, which I kinda thought they had, then I hereby retract all former statements, declarations, opinions, and implications regarding the plausibility and/or likeness of any named individual's ability and/or power to injure, harm, and damage Wolverine to the point of death solely under aforementioned individual's own ability and/or power without assistance of any kind from any other person or persons, named and unnamed, regardless of outside person or persons disposition, incentive, or power. reading

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I guess but as soon as he gets out he could come back. Maybe thats more similar to a KO but technicaly he can be drawned but still you have to be strong enough which isn't too harad but you have to not get stabbed by his claws... so yeah it's alot harder than one would think.

Oh yeah, im gonna go with any guy with a nifty ring glowing ring...

Tiger shark almost killed him by drowning him. He stuck his claws into coral. Wolverine said he would have drowned if he had not broke the coral.

redhotrash
classic rogue most likely could

ankur29
Nah, his healing feats are still crazy.

ok... I do remember logan saying on panel his healing factor isn't what it was and he had to be more careful etc

also wouldn't throwing logan into orbit kill him ...?

StiltmanFTW
ok... I do remember logan saying on panel his healing factor isn't what it was and he had to be more careful etc

also wouldn't throwing logan into orbit kill him ...?

Yes, he did state that at the end of the comic. After Azrael said he couldn't promise Logan's HF would remain as powerful.

But guess what? He didn't even get injured. That was an assumption.

What comes next? Get Mystique. He had pretty awesome healing feats in that arc. Not to mention that he was starving and dehydrated and still managed to recover in little time.

~~
He'd die eventually, I think. Didn't it happen in some alternate universe?

PRAYERRUN
I personally think that if The Hulk was made angry enough, he could crush Wolverine until his bones were paste.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I personally think that if The Hulk was made angry enough, he could crush Wolverine until his bones were paste.

WWH didn't even put a dent in his Adamantium skull.

Master Court
WWH didn't even put a dent in his Adamantium skull.

Ah, but if you remember, Hulk wasn't trying to kill anyone. He was there just to make a point. He could easily hammer Wolverine without resorting to normally lethal force. Wolverine's HF merely heals him faster, but it doesn't make him resistant to damage, so any force that would KO a normal man could very well KO Wolverine, of course with the adamantium skull taken into account.

Afterall, it's a known fact that Hulk's HF is at least VERY superior to Wolverine's. So, as much as Hulk thinks he can't kill Wolverine, Wolverine should know he DEFINITELY can't kill Hulk. Hulk was merely trying to pulverize Wolverine out of the fight.

It worked. And he wasn't even in World Breaker mode yet.

Eternal Idol
Ah, but if you remember, Hulk wasn't trying to kill anyone. He was there just to make a point. He could easily hammer Wolverine without resorting to normally lethal force. Wolverine's HF merely heals him faster, but it doesn't make him resistant to damage, so any force that would KO a normal man could very well KO Wolverine, of course with the adamantium skull taken into account.

Afterall, it's a known fact that Hulk's HF is at least VERY superior to Wolverine's. So, as much as Hulk thinks he can't kill Wolverine, Wolverine should know he DEFINITELY can't kill Hulk. Hulk was merely trying to pulverize Wolverine out of the fight.

It worked. And he wasn't even in World Breaker mode yet.

You could have just said, "You're right, Eternal Idol. WWH did not damage Wolverine's adamantium."

The reason I think getting past the adamantium is important in regards to the thread is that not much of Wolverine remained after Nitro exploded in the Civil War arc. Wolverine survived from what little was left encased in his skull and bones. It took him a while to heal, but the point is, he survived.

Master Court
You could have just said, "You're right, Eternal Idol. WWH did not damage Wolverine's adamantium."

The reason I think getting past the adamantium is important in regards to the thread is that not much of Wolverine remained after Nitro exploded in the Civil War arc. Wolverine survived from what little was left encased in his skull and bones. It took him a while to heal, but the point is, he survived.

No, I'm saying he wasn't trying to kill Wolverine. Or even damage the adamantium. Hulk's only goal was to get Wolverine out of the way. And he did that really easily. Now imagine if Hulk bothered to use proportionally lethal force. What I mean by that is, the power he would use if he were fighting with the intention to kill. Now I'm not saying the adamantium breaks, but we'll never know, because Hulk's never had the intention to break Wolverine's bones.

Damn. We've come back to the assumptions again, haven't we? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.