sabretooth vs sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blue_beast
who do you think will win this fight? i think sabretooth will take this because he is just too savage and cruel for sinister and i just see sinister all guted out bleeding on the floor

thanos-prime
does tooth have any mental blocks?if not then he loses

StiltmanFTW
Current Sinister would lose.

blue_beast
any sinister would lose sabretooth is too much for him , and for the one that thinks telepathy would stop him? look how well it worked for psylocke and jean grey it didnt help so sabretooth wins by murder

StiltmanFTW
No... Sinister at his best would stomp.

Forcefields, powerful healing factor, malleable form...

blue_beast
even sinister at best wont have much chance against sabretooth because he is too brutal for sinister, sabretooth got a healing factor as well plus he would tear his eyes out and tear limbs from sinister he would just brutally murder him

StiltmanFTW
erm

Flight, telekinesis... shall I go on? Tooth is out of his league.

Tearing his eyes out? He'd regrow them instantly.

Tearing his limbs? C'mon, his body is malleable.

Gutting him? He doesn't even bleed. Cyclops' blast cut him in half and it didn't stop Essex.

Survivor19
If we are talking about classic Nathaniel...
Then Sinister 10/10 in a stomp.
On count 1 Creed is manhandled
On count 2 his neck is broken
On count 3 he is strapped to table
Extensive invasive surgery ftw.

Even with Weapon X upgrades and stuff Creed'd lose. Mostly because it is Siniser who made the upgrades and he surely has a thing or 2 to f*%k them up.

Obviously, blue beast didn't read enough comics. He needs to read more.

blue_beast
Originally posted by Survivor19

Even with Weapon X upgrades and stuff Creed'd lose. Mostly because it is Siniser who made the upgrades and he surely has a thing or 2 to f*%k them up.

Obviously, blue beast didn't read enough comics. He needs to read more.

i know revently sinister was killed by mistique Lol super mutant my a$$

StiltmanFTW
Actually it was Rogue. PIS nonetheless.

Survivor19
geek
Sinister is not a mutant. He is mutate. Big difference.
Creed'd die in that situation too.

And you don't really know how he was killed, do you? Because in this matchup that option isn't avaiable.
Go read comics, then come back educated.

blue_beast
geek
Sinister is not a mutant. He is mutate. Big difference.
Creed'd die in that situation too.

And you don't really know how he was killed, do you? Because in this matchup that option isn't avaiable.
Go read comics, then come back educated.

actually its you who need to read some comics instead of characters bio's roll eyes (sarcastic) , ye ye in the bio its stated that he is so tough and so cool and what not but in the actual COMICS as we call it... he was taken out by colossus and recently was killed so its you who actually should educate himself with real comics

Mshinu
Creed wouldn`t DARE fight Sinister at his best.
Essex would finish him off in a manner so bad only an evil super genius with a doctorate in surgery could come up with it.

By the way Sinister spends a lot of time "dead" because that is what he want people to believe. That guy is harder to get rid off permanently than Apocalypse and the Shadow king put together.

Eternal Idol
Sinister absolutely destroys Creed.

Survivor19
http://i27.tinypic.com/2u5vt51.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/2dj7a4w.jpg

blue_beast
http://i27.tinypic.com/2u5vt51.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/2dj7a4w.jpg

how cute thats the first form of sabretooth whenhe was stated to be a seriel killer with glove... since then he came a long way and was able to murder sinisters super soldiers

Survivor19
Nah.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by blue_beast
how cute thats the first form of sabretooth whenhe was stated to be a seriel killer with glove... since then he came a long way and was able to murder sinisters super soldiers
That was around the same time he was knocking around Rogue and Ms. Marvel. It doesn't matter which version of Sabretooth you use, he'd still get his ass kicked. Sinister's just got too many powers that make Creed's attacks pointless.

ankur29
sinsiter's been class 10...how strong was that sabretooth?

sinister ftw

leonidas

thumb up

iceman24567
Originally posted by blue_beast
how cute thats the first form of sabretooth whenhe was stated to be a seriel killer with glove... since then he came a long way and was able to murder sinisters super soldiers Do you even know what you are talking about?

illadelph12
Apparently not.

iceman24567
Originally posted by illadelph12
Apparently not. Figures eek!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ankur29
sinsiter's been class 10...how strong was that sabretooth?

sinister ftw

You mean, officially? 900 Ibs I think.

Post-DH Creed wouldn't get manhandled like in that scan. He'd still lose, though.

carver9
This is almost a none fight, sinister 10/10

carver9
By the way, sinister is underrated.

-Pr-
if it's hot girl sinister, creed stomps, if its classic nathaniel, sinister stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.