X men vs weapon X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
X-Men:
-Cyclops (not allowed to remove visor)
-Wolverine (adamantium)
-Gambit (3 decks of cards, bo-staff)
-Beast (not allowed to create weaponry)
-Nightcralwer
-Colossus

Weapon X:
-Sabretooth (adamantium)
-Deadpoool (2 swords, pistols, grenades)
-Cyber (original body)
-Omega Red (no armor, 100% energy)
-Daken (pre-bonding)

Xmen get 30 minutes head up that they are about to be engaged in combat via the xmen security system before it is disconnectd by the wpn X crew. no use of mansion security who win.

blue_beast
sorry but omega red and sabretooth alone would take the entire team...adding cyber and deadpool is an overkill considering the weapon x guys got healing factors , the x-men are dead

Survivor19
I like this match-up, despite Omega Red not being from Weapon X at all.
Need more time to think.

Konton
Colossus solos...

Mshinu
The X-men are heavily outmatched

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Konton
Colossus solos...

are you serious? roll eyes (sarcastic) most of the weapon X ppl are known team smashers.

Konton
Originally posted by Mshinu
The X-men are heavily outmatched

The only one who can even harm Colossus is Sabertooth. And Colossus out muscles him hard.

StiltmanFTW
Are YOU serious, Shadow? Weapon X team stomps. This is spite.

Eternal Idol
Weapon X wins handily. Too strong, too durable, and decent range (Deadpool's guns and Omega Red's tentacle's and Death Spores).

StiltmanFTW
The only one who can even harm Colossus is Sabertooth. And Colossus out muscles him hard.

facepalm

Cyber would hurt him, believe me.

OR has done that before.

Survivor19
Since X-Men get prep on their homegrounds, they have verydecent chance of winning.
Something like:
1) BFRing Cyber or/and OR via Nightcrawler's teleport
2) using ricochet blasts and stuff to disarm Deadpool or KO Daken
3) collapsing structures on them, and after that charging them and blowing up
can let them win the day.
Too bad there is no guarantee for it to work, since team 2 consists from professionals...

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Are YOU serious, Shadow? Weapon X team stomps. This is spite.

30 min. to prep plan and grab what they can to engage in battle the xmen have a reasonable chance of kicking butt.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
30 min. to prep plan and grab what they can to engage in battle the xmen have a reasonable chance of kicking butt.

30 minutes... they would be too busy shitting their pants to do anything else.

Survivor19
Whaddayaknow?!

Bloodlusted Nightcrawler wtfsoloes Weapon X team.

Wild Shadow
30 minutes... they would be too busy shitting their pants to do anything else.

none sense colossus doesnt poop in metal form nor would logan he is too much of a bad @$$ to poop... scott more then likely would, i just see him doing. NC would pray and gambit would light a smoke and smile for one last show.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
none sense colossus doesnt poop in metal form nor would logan he is too much of a bad @$$ to poop... scott more then likely would, i just see him doing. NC would pray and gambit would light a smoke and smile for one last show.
Cyclops is not a pussy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
Why couldnt cyclops just blast the whole team 2 to kingdom hell?

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Starscream M
Why couldnt cyclops just blast the whole team 2 to kingdom hell?

Cyclops is the biggest asset to the team because he's got a powerful energy attack with excellent range. Still, Weapon X has durability and strength to put up with it, and they could try spreading out. They should take out Cyclops first.

Lord Feron
Weapons X wins for the Solid MAjority

Juk3n
Gambit can hold off Daken for a while at least.

Wolverine and Creed go at it.

Cyclops may be able to keep Cyber at bay with precision strikes.

Colossus and Omega Red go at it.

Beast can try his hand at dodging attacks from Deadpool and try to pull his head off for a KO.

And Nightcrawler can run general interference and port out weapons and such.

What it comes down to is how to keep the healers of WPN X team down..Wolverine is gonna have to chop off everyones head, and he won't get to do that while Omega Reds spores are flying around killing his entire team.

Omega Red is too much.

StiltmanFTW
Cyber has waded through Havok's blast. He didn't even need to cover his face.

Wild Shadow
see? earlier you said this was almost spite now you got ppl arguing against the wpnX ppl. big grin

-Pr-

colossus has taken havok's blast point blank too. plus, havok's blast doesn't have the concussive force cyclops' does (if that's where you were going with it)

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
colossus has taken havok's blast point blank too. plus, havok's blast doesn't have the concussive force cyclops' does (if that's where you were going with it)

OK, I stand corrected.

iceman24567
The only one who can even harm Colossus is Sabertooth. And Colossus out muscles him hard. What the f**k?

-Pr-
OK, I stand corrected.

awesome

i've honestly not read much of cyber, so i have no idea how powerfuul he is.

Konton
Originally posted by iceman24567
What the f**k?

I've been drinking since I woke up this morning.

K-Dog
Weapon X wins high majority. X-men need Rogue or we need to take one of the X-factor guys away. Beast and Nightcrawler are out of their class.

Survivor19
Dude, Nightcrawler is their main hope for taking Omega Red and/or Cyber out of this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.